Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday August 10, 2018

Ernie
Forum Moderator
Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday August 10, 2018

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:48 am

It's Facebook Fridays! for August 10, 2018, and we are all about helping you with love magic -- no matter who you love!

The Lucky Mojo Curio Company is holding a random drawing to give away 8 Follow Me spiritual supply prizes reputed to draw that special person into your romantic and sexual sphere. This week each lucky winner will be able to choose a prize bottle of either Follow Me Boy or Follow Me Girl Oil -- both of them authentic, hand-made products designed to attract the one you want so that they will follow you wherever you lead.

All you have to do to enter is to post a comment to the contest announcement on the Lucky Mojo Facebook page, Facebook Fridays! status message.

http://www.facebook.com/LuckyMojoCurio

First thing tomorrow morning, we will select EIGHT winners at random, announce their names here, and ask them to message this Facebook Page with their mailing addresses and their choice of products, so we can send them their FREE Follow Me Boy or Follow Me Girl Oil.

Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Ernie
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday August 10, 2018

Unread post by Ernie » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:48 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have 8 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for August 10, 2018 are: Kristi Gock, Mike Loew, Christina Radcliff, Charlie Heeley, Sonja Hultberg, Art Zeiber, Rosé Belara Young, and Chris Bass.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Ernie
Forum Moderator
Re: Facebook Fridays! Giveaway for Friday August 10, 2018

Unread post by Ernie » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:48 am

We have a winner! In fact, we have 8 lucky winners! Our Facebook Fridays! winners for August 10, 2018 are: Kristi Gock, Mike Loew, Christina Radcliff, Charlie Heeley, Sonja Hultberg, Art Zeiber, Rosé Belara Young, and Chris Bass.

Congratulations folks! Please contact the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page at:

by clicking 'Message' and tell us that you are a Facebook Fridays! winner and send us your mailing address for shipping purposes.

Thanks for participating in our contest. Watch this space for a new giveaway next Friday!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2018 Facebook Fridays!”