Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Out of Debt Fix Credit Get Higher Credit Score

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Get Out of Debt Fix Credit Get Higher Credit Score

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

Please read the pages on the thread before posting.

There are many spell ideas.

And here is a TERRIFIC page that Miss cat wrote. You will get MANY wonderful ideas!

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I hope this helps.

Take care

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:12 am

Hi Miss Aida

Thanks I will have a look.

wonderwoman77
Forum Member

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:50 am

I myself have a lot of student loan debt, I'm a so grateful for my education. However, I did have to have 2 co-signers who at the time I thought they had my best interest at heart; however since going to therapy and just seeing everything for what it is have seem that both were very manipulative towards me and both hurt me and took advantage of me when I was a child. I believe I may have unintentially tried to get back at them by not really caring too much about the student loans they co-signed for me. One has been charged off and the other is still in good standing with a few late payments. I am currently living with my parents and soon hope to be able to afford my own place again. My biggest dream is to win the lottery, and buy myself a home that suits my needs. A modest home that I can live with my daughter and my future husband ( I have finally started dating the man I know is meant to be my husband) I want to be able to move out of my parents home, and to be financially independent again. I do have some bills that I'd like to pay off that have become bad debts.

What would be your advise? I would like to buy my home by June or July of this year. I'm currently working on my self worth and working on making my father's business more profitable.

What would you recommend. I am a oil and candle user; I have block buster, money drawing and money stay with me, road opener, st expedite, etc.

Please advise.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello, cedylady14 ,

I am sorry that you have gone through so much.

Here is an array of money spells that Miss cat wrote. This includes everything you have mentioned:

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Hopefully, this will help

take care

wonderwoman77
Forum Member

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Thank you I will take a look at the recommendation and order what I need. Thank you

Boon
Newly Registered

Unread post by Boon » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:52 am

Hello!

I am new to the forum, so first I would like to say Thank You for this opportunity to ask direct questions :)

Okay -- like most Millennials I am up to my ears in student loan debt. I think most would agree with me that while it takes money to offer education (I do in fact teach at the college level myself as an adjunct instructor) the cost of education has become an all out farce aimed at crippling the middle and lower classes. Education is the best route to peace, it is more than necessary. I illustrate this to convey the reasons why I think this spell is not only useful, but a *right* spell, with justice on its side, that hopefully may be a good tool for others in similar situation.

Off my soap box I go --

I have some private loans that are the worst. They total at about $13,000. I also have federal loans that total about $25,000 but they don't hound you as much as the private loans. However, I still want them to go away.

I have had some great success, actually, fooling computer systems into giving me my transcripts from a University, for instance, out from under a large balance that should have prevented me from doing so.

Based on this, I think to trick a computer system to make a debt ***** disappear ****** is possible, but a horse of a different color, as they say.

Given the wealth of knowledge I've already enjoyed on this beautiful site I am so very interested to hear the suggestions of more accomplished workers.

Thank you for your time!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:53 am

Hello, Boon --

Well, as you can see by this topic-thread, which is 5 pages long, there are plenty of other people in debt for varied reasons who wish to employ magical means to lessen or disappear their debt.

I am personally not so sure that this is a "just" spell you are asking for. After all, you were a responsible, mentally competent person when you agreed to the terms of the loan, and unless those terms have been illegally changed, you could have worked out the math of your repayment plan before signing up for the loans. I myself, for instance, am paying off a loan -- a mortgage loan -- with which i will not be finished until i am 72 years old. I undertook it as an adult and i am perfectly happy to accept the opportunities it afforded me for home ownership, despite the interest rate and the long prospect of repayment. I personally have no college degree yet have been self-supporting all my life. So you are not going to get me on board the "it's just not fair" wagon. I am a Taurus. I tell folks to read the terms of any loan that is offered to you, then sign or do not sign.

Now, having said that, i do hope that everyone in America will vote for Bernie Sanders and we will all get FREE college tuition that will be available to all qualifying students. If he gets elected and that goes down, i will go to college myself and get a degree, just for thrills and chills. Why not? FREE is good.

There are many spells to get out of loans, or to remake the terms of a loan. Getting on a high horse and claiming it is "right" to do this does not make it right, but magic exists for ALL sorts of people, from the best to the worst -- and this is by no means the worst. OWN your intentions, don't be a hypocrite. Okay, so, leaving aside your special pleading about the "justness" of your cause, after you stop trying to convince yourself and the public that this is "just" and simply say, "I'm gonna try to get out of these loans because i want to," let us look at spells to cause a debt to disappear.

First, you will need tokens, concerns, or connective links to all those from whom you have borrowed. These can be photos, business cards, logos printed off the internet, and so forth. Make a small, neat stack of them. I recommend copies on smallish paper, neatly trimmed. You will work with these papers in a variety of ways until they literally disappear.

Work as the moon is waning, to reduce the debt. If you want to go all astro on the job, work when the moon is void of course in a water sign and conclude when it enters a fire sign. If that makes no sense to you, don't ask -- just ignore the astrological niceties and work by a timing that you like.

Start with slightly salted water. Wet them and let them get yuck, and then dry them. As you do this, speak of the debts being washed away with pity and tears.

Dry them, and now singe the edges (do not burn the papers up) as you speak of the pain and loss of data, the way thing vaporize over time.

After they have been edge-singed, pour alcohol on them. Speak of the forgetfulness that liquor brings, the incompetence of the loan officers, their sloppiness.

Let them soak in the alcohol until they are more yuck. Then set them on fire!

Take whatever scum and ash remains and bury it in a graveyard, and pray that these debts are dead, dead, dead and buried.

Next, as the moon is waxing in an earth sign and applying to a benevolent aspect with Jupiter (again, i am not teaching astrology here, just saying, and if this means nothing, then ignore it), you will make a charm for new and better terms, if the loans could not all be disappeared.

You will want Five-Finger Grass, Salt, Deer's Tongue, and some coins that you have earned with your own labour. Use those to make a small mojo to carry, and dress it with a mixture of Crown of Success and Pay Me oils. Wear it while dealing with loan officers, especially if you go to see them in person.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MsGoodHearted
Forum Member

Unread post by MsGoodHearted » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Since December 2015 I have been disputing everyone on my credit report. Student Loans will be taken off report, Utility/Credit companies are offering reduced pay offs, but not 'Pay for Deletes', which is when you pay your debt and they remove account from your credit report. All companies have the power to delete.

I have Essence of Bend over and Influence oil. I'm going to draft a pay to delete proposal letter, should I burn a candle dresed with EoB/Influence on the letter or put the oils directly on the letter??? Any ideas??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:19 am

MsGoodHearted,

Never put oils on papers unless you are the only one who will see the papers. Oils stain papers and are noticed if handled. That is why folks use sachet powders on papers.

Other than that, your plan sounds fine.
catherine yronwode

MsGoodHearted
Forum Member

Unread post by MsGoodHearted » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Sounds like an order is in order. Thanks Miss Cat!

cmhopkins7443
Forum Member

Unread post by cmhopkins7443 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 am

I want to perform an attraction spell to increase my credit score. How would you word it?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am

Hello cmhopkins7443,

When doing Attraction work, just state clearly what you want to attract to you, be it good luck, money, love, etc.

You can find information on doing Attraction spell work here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

However, I'm not sure what exactly you'd be attracting to yourself in order to increase your credit score. More money to pay off your bills? Make sure you have a clear idea of what you're trying to accomplish, and realize that you may very well need to take a multi-pronged approach if you want to be successful. Scroll up through this thread for more ideas.

Good luck to you.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

HotMage
Forum Member

Unread post by HotMage » Wed May 03, 2017 3:35 pm

I have a similar question to one of the above. I am going to ask creditors to delete old items with a payoff. I was wondering if I should use crown of success powder, do as I say powder, or bend over powder for results that feel well received. I would prefer for the settlement to make them feel happy, but if bend over causes less "muss and fuss" I'll happily use that.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, HotMage,

Crown of Success and Bend Over sound great!

Wising you the very best

Take care

melaka_01
Newly Registered

Unread post by melaka_01 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone would have any suggestions to my current situation. I am a recent graduate (I'm an older student...37 this year) and I have accumulated 54K in student loan debt. Most of my loans are in a grace period until March. However after that I will have to begin payback. I would like my payments to be around $250 a month. I'm not looking for a free ride, I work two jobs, however anything over $250 a month would be a hardship at the moment.

Is there anything I can do to help secure this amount for payback? And not have my loan payments too high? Thank you in advance for your time.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 am

Hello melaka_01,

I merged your question with this thread because there are many other people here who asked about their student debt and got great answers back. Check out those other posts and feel free to let us know if you have questions after that.

Be well.

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello all,

I seen it addressed somewhere here in earlier pages once but other than that none.

I am going to apply for a credit card. My credit is "okay" (and I'm working on improving it) but with credit cards it can go either way. I want to improve my chances of getting approved and to sway the authorizing/approval authority in my favor.

Someone suggested using wealthy way with crown of success. They did not go into depth though. How would I use that in this situation?

Also, what other ways could I improve my chances and sway them to approve me with okay credit?

Thanks in advance as always. Love to you all.

Love_Muse

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:15 am

Hello Love_Muse,

You could do candle work for this cause, and dress your candles with Crown of Success and Wealthy Way, specifying in your petition paper what you need. You could also sprinkle any paper applications you might fill out with a bit of Crown of Success sachet powder, then flick the paper to knock off the access. You could also put the credit card company (or the actual person's name who would be over this decision, if you can get it) into a honey jar to sweeten them toward you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck!

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! :-)

Would I use purple or yellow candles for this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi, i am not Sister Jean, but i think i can help:

There are two kinds of success here. First there is the success of respect, power, charisma, and social advancement. For that we would use purple candles. There is also the success of wealth, promotion, prestige, and affluence. For that the yellow candles would be more traditional, as yellow symbolizes gold coins. (I know, we all use other mediums of wealth now, but gold is still an archetypical standard.)

By the way, there are some debt-reducing spells in this new book:

Cash Box Conjure by Phoenix LeFae is ready for orders. Shipping April 16th, 2018:

BOO-GRI-CASH
Cash Box Conjure, by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Thanks Miss Cat for the clarity on those!

Miss Phoenix???? I was wondering where she's been. She and the team at MISC were great!! I was just saying how much I miss MISC. I could literally FEEL when they were doing the work backing up mine! Please give her my love! I'll definitely be getting that book! :-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Mis Phoenix now owns her own Pagan-themed metaphysical store, Milk and Honey. She carries Lucky Mojo products in her shop. She and Elvyra have a weekly podcast on the LMC Radio Network called "The Witch, the Priestess, and the Cauldron" and she will be presenting a workshop on money magic, featuring this new book, at the 2018 Hoodoo Heritage Festival on April 14th and 15th.

We are still good friends, and i am sooooo proud and happy to have been able to publish this new book by her!
catherine yronwode

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Yay!!! Thanks for the update Miss Cat. So proud of her and glad she's still in the Lucky Mojo family! Will be pre-ordering the book! :-)

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:23 am

Hello again all,

I have one more question regarding doing the work for credit card approval. My wealthy way is in my big order I just placed with LM some days ago so I don't have it yet. I do have crown of success and money drawing. If I wanted to get started with the work before my order came, could I use the crown of success with money drawing on a yellow candle instead? Would that be appropriate? And then when my order arrives I would switch over to wealthy way.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:33 am

Love_Muse --

You sure can do that. That will be just fine.
catherine yronwode

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:04 pm

Thanks again Miss Cat! :-)

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:30 pm

I have a university that I attended in 2011 trying to come after me for $4,000 claiming that I did not drop some courses before I transferred to another university. I do not owe this money. I know for a fact I dropped the courses via the web portal. Unfortunately because it was 2011 I do not have any documentation and cannot access that email account anymore that was associated with the university.

What can I do to persuade the university collection's office that I do not owe this debt and to REMOVE me from owing it?? Please help :cry:

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Hello Love_Muse,

You could do some Clarity work on behalf of the people who are over this decision to help them see that you already dropped the classes. You could also work a sugar jar for the person, if you know their name or even if you don't know their name:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Finding some documentation would certainly help you though. Could you try contacting the college's technical support and having them help you get back into your email?

Good luck to you.

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:00 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! I viewed this after office hours so I did send an email to them inquiring about accessing the email and I'm going to follow it up with a phone call! I'm also going to use the suggestions you gave above! I'm going to attack it from all angles! Thank you!!!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Love_Muse, in addition to Sister Jean's sound advice, I'd write a summary or print out a copy of the message you left with the college admins, and burn a St. Anthony candle on it. PROOF of your righteousness has been lost, so it wouldn't hurt to have St. Anthony "come and look around."
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Tue May 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Miss Michaele,

Thank you! I'm just now seeing this. That is a GREAT idea! WOW. I am going to do just that in addition to the other stuff! You guys are great! You guys are awesome on this board. Really invested in helping people. With the candle do I need to use St. Anthony oil with it? I'm assuming I do. I will have to make another small LM order if I need the oil. :-)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:57 am

Hello Love_Muse,

You would need the St. Anthony oil if you didn't have a fixed and dressed St. Anthony candle from Lucky Mojo. But if you did get that candle from Lucky Mojo, you wouldn't need the oil.

Take care.

Paymetoday
Forum Member

Unread post by Paymetoday » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:31 pm

I recently became homeless as a result of a lot of debt because I leant money to family members and friends who just disappear and don’t pay me back.

I followed the advice of an earlier poster on this thread and did a Lm pay me candle + I also burn 1 money drawing tea light a night. I have my debters in influence honey jars to hopefully sweeten them to the idea of paying me back. I burn influence candles over top it.

I did a st Jude novena to beg for assistance and started to see movement within weeks. Suddenly people I hadn’t heard from in years started appearing. But it’s been a month of steady work and still no pay out. I did a reading they said have patience and continue to watch over my projects. But I really need somewhere to live.

I did some steady work work as well hoping to get a better paying job. Got 2 interviews but no decisions made on either position yet.

What more can I do to get out of this debt?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 am

Hello Paymetoday,

I'm so sorry you have become homeless. This spell is great, and it was posted just a few posts above yours:

post385775.html#p324617

It's designed to help you reduce your debt, and I think you should definitely try it. If you also scroll back through the other posts in this thread, you'll find more helpful posts like this one.

Wishing you the best!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:57 am

I got turned down for a credit card in June. I worked a sugar/sweet jar with
their names in it. I put the name of the institution and then the words approval authority
And stuck it in the jar. I then put a few drops of crown of success and five finger grass and essence of
bend over in it. I then prayed over and annointed a white candle. I inscribed the words YOU ARE APPROVED! on the candle. Oh, i also put a piece of my hair in the jar. I shook and prayed. Called them today and she approved me within ten minutes. And she was oh sooo sweet.
according to this following spell/idea-- I have two question since I will be doing this today.

1. When writing the name paper can I do it like so: "ABC Bank Loan Department" 3 times crossed with my own name 3 times as well, encircled with the phrase "favor me approve me"?

2. I don't have too many herbs and things, but I do have all 3 oils listed above-- could I use cinnamon, cardamom, coriander or something that I might have around the house into the jar or it's not the right purpose?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:15 pm

1. You can write the statement then turn it and write your name over it, or you can write ABC bank loan approved and you name over it. 5 spot dress the paper.

2. Cinnamon is used in money, magnet or lodestone to draw what you want ( wrap the petition around it), five finger grass to help you with all things your hands can do, alfalfa to get a bank loan, all spice luck in business, theme helps increase money. If you have any incense like attraction, or money drawing you can add a table spoon into the sugar jar and mix it up as well. Then seal it. This will add those spiritual elements to the work as well as add to the color theme of the work. Burn candles on top of the jar, inscribed with your desire and proper oil as well if you wish.

Make the jar. Seal t, shake it as you pray your petition and Psalms 23 for success in a loan and Psalms 114 for financial success.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 am

I never knew you could shake honey jars! Thanks for the tip JayDee.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:18 am

SagittariusLover128,

You dont really "shake" a honey jar but I do know people who smack the side call on the spirit and lightly move it to see the honey move then pray over it. I thought you were talking about the spell posted which was making a sugar jar with plain sugar in a mason jar with herbs. Yes you can shake this jar as a way to work it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:38 am

Okay I got you now. Lol

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”