Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Information

How to select, dress, fix, empower, and employ Lucky Mojo magical amulets, charms, seals, papers, talismans, and jewelry.
Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

General Information

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:54 pm

My question is 3 fold:

1) Recently, I was given a red chicken foot and a black cat bone by someone whom I had working for me. I was told to hang the chicken foot near a door and to wear the black cat bone on my person. The thing is that I want to wear the black cat bone around my neck but there is no way to do so. You see the bone is so very thin and very small that I am afraid if I try to drill a hole in it that it may be damaged. There is also the worry that drilling a hole in the bone may cause not only destruction of the bone but may somehow stop the bone from doing what it is intended to do. Does anyone have any idea how I could wear this bone on my person I mean the only other thoughts I have is to place it in my bra. My fear is that it my get lost during the many examinations, procedures and test I have to go thru doing my many doctor's and hospital visits.

2) I would very much like to obtain another cat bone however, I would like for it to be one that would make me invisible. Does anyone have any idea where I would obtain such a bone?

3) I would like to have a very good and very strong African American reader/conjure/hoo doo person who lives in New Orleans to do some work for me. Does anyone know of a person that fits this description?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Information

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Hello, Sister Joyce, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum

Quick replies:

1) Put in a little leather bag.

2) Read more here: http:luckymojo.com.blackcat.html We do not endorse anumal abuse, but you are free to read about it.

3) Sorry, i don't know of anyone there that meets your requirements. I can, however, recommend readers from AIRR -- the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers: http://readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Amulets, Charms, Seals, Papers, and Jewelry in Hoodoo”