Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lodestone and Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Riola
Newly Registered

Re: Lodestone and Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Riola » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:39 am

Hello everyone,

I recently ordered a Love Me spell kit from LM, and I ordered a separate set of large lodestones to use instead of the ones that came with it. I named them, and I already started working with them. When I was trying to identify them I just went mostly with my intuition, somehow I thought I knew exactly which one was a male and which one was a female, but now I started second guessing myself. My question is what if I was wrong and I identified lodestones incorrectly?
One of my lodestones reminds me of a triangle with a round-ish base and another one looks like a skinny rectangle with one side being pointy (or it also looks like a stretched out triangle). I thought the first one was a female, to me it had softer edges, and the second one I thought was a male, but like I said now I am questioning myself. Please let me know what you think, thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi Riola,

According to miss cat:

In the hoodoo folk-magic tradition, as i was taught, a male lodestone is angular, irregular, long, or narrow, while a female lodestone tends toward the compact, cubical form, or has rounded edges.

Your original instinct was correct.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

littlewing
Forum Member

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:23 am

Is it okay to name a lodestone after an ancestor?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi littlewing,

Naming lodestones is a very personal choice. If you have an ancestor who was meaningful to you, naming your lodestone after them is no different than naming your child after them. It's a form of respect and acknowledgement, and perfectly acceptable.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

littlewing
Forum Member

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:45 pm

Thanks Miss Athena! That helps a lot.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura

oprekit
Newly Registered

Unread post by oprekit » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:06 am

Hello!
I hope this is the right place to ask this- I am new here.

In the spring, I ordered a pair of male/female lodestones from LM, but wasn't ready to use them yet. In a flurry of activity and such, I misplaced them, and, as I met someone recently who has got my heart all aflutter, I thought of them, and decided it was time to work them. As soon as I decided I needed them, it was if they appeared in my desk drawer, still in their original LM packaging.

I am ready to work with them, but I have noticed that although they fit together quite snugly, they do not pull toward one another. They hold magnetic sand quite nicely, but there is no way to put them together where they will *hold*. The fit is good, there just isn't any magnetic pull that I can see. Is this an issue? Do I need a different pair? Can I still just move them together with my spell until they fit, and keep them like that? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, oprekit ,

Please call the shop and see if they can be replaced or exchanged.

Wishing you the best

take care

Shy22
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shy22 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:10 am

I have a (hopefully) simple question about doing a moving lodestone spell for love. I was using a small taper candle for the work and was snuffing it every 7th of the way down - today was day 3. I lit the candle, did my thing, and then went to do some housework. I completely forgot about the candle, and came back. There is now only about a 7th of it left. Do I just keep using this candle and make it last? Should I make a new candle? Or should I just start the whole spell over again?

Regards, Shy.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi Shy22,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Sometimes when we lose focus on our work, it can call into question the importance of the wish itself. Or it can indicate you do not have the talent to perform the work. Or it can be a sign of spiritual interference. In any regard, such a lack of focus is never a good thing.

You need to pay attention to your work as you are working it. That should be the sole occupant of your mindset. If your attention is scattered, so is your energy.

In this case, finish working the candle then I would start a new one and pay more attention to it. Your chance of success is only as good as the effort you make.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Hey y'all...For the lodestone drawing spell must it be a china plate to rest my stone and sand on? I have to practice in my household pretty privately and even if I were to hide it under my bed I'd be concerned I'd accidentally be disturbing how it sits by shuffling it around everyday. Would a small jar be an acceptable replacement to the china plate? I could keep it well hidden and cared for in that way. Let me know what you think? Thanks!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello, Shutter,

Honestly, I don't like that idea

Miss cat's spells are written for a reason.With her almost 1/2 century of experience, research and working with the old-timer Hoodoo practitioners, she knows what she's saying. I would not alter that sell

Take care

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:56 pm

This is why I run these things by the professionals! I just found the most perfect little china dish today so I'm nearly ready to get going.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:26 am

Hello, Shutter,

You see? You found the plate. It was meant to be!

Take care

SB1980
Newly Registered

Unread post by SB1980 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:07 am

I'm new and have a situation that maybe someone can help me with.
I was sold a single large lodestone which I was told could be used for love, which I worked with for months. After reading many of these topics I now know I need 2 (male/female).
My situation is I have strong feelings for someone that also has feelings for me but we lived across the country from one another. Now that were close by he's in a relationship. Is it wrong of me to use lodestone to attract him to me?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Hello SB1980,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" thread.

You're right, lodestone spells used to draw two people together require two lodestones. So why not just get a second one? Lucky Mojo sells them for not very much:

http://www.herbmagic.com/lodestone-large-single.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:10 am

Question about lodestone spells:

I performed a lodestone moving love spell about ten years ago, and nothing happened. I worked hard with it, and after nothing happened for about a year or so and I had to move, I put it in a nice box. Nothing continued to happen. I just found them the other day. I mentioned this to Deacon Millett in the course of a reading/consultation, and he suggested leaving them in a graveyard. I always take his advice, of course. What's the point in asking if you're not going to take it, right? I was wondering:

1) How do you know that a lodestone spell just didn't work out? When do you stop working them and try something else? and,
2) I particularly was wondering if leaving the lodestones together without "undoing" or deploying them somehow may have actually hindered drawing new love. They're still attached and have the magnetic steel filing attracted to them. I just didn't meet anyone until the current dude that Deacon Millett really wants me to Cut and Clear (I think he's right about that, too).

Let me know. I think there's some things I just don't "get" about lodestones, and either they're not the best kind of spell for me to work, or I messed it up somehow.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Hello Honeybeelight,

I'd say after a year if you haven't seen any movement whatsoever, that's a pretty solid sign that the spell just didn't work. I couldn't tell you if deploying the lodestones together hindered you finding new love; I think that would be a good question for a reader. You mention you don't "get" lodestones though; maybe they just don't "vibe" with you and the spell didn't work because of that? Not everyone is drawn to all kinds of spellwork and not all kinds of spellwork work for everyone. Just food for thought :)

Take care.

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean. Yes, I think maybe lodestones and maybe even open-ended spells like honey jars aren't for me. It's easier to set it and forget it if it's finished and I just have to wait. Anyway, I think I will ask Deacon Millet for suggestions after a good, solid Uncrossing and Fiery Wall (and, yes, Cut and Clear, Deacon, I need to get better). I suspect love magic in general isn't my thing. I'm tempted to try money magic, just to see if I have a gift for that!

Mztyk Kreation
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mztyk Kreation » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:12 am

Hi I am new here! Thanks everyone for the great info! I was reading this thread for the post on using a lodestone for new car manifesting. Would I place the image, personal concern, and lodestone on a plate, just on altar or in a jar? Also what oils or powders would be good to order for this? Im really excited to try this out it will be my first time at this so any guidance would be really appreciated! Also if there are more links on the site for me to read on this that would be great.

Thanks!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:39 am

Hello Mztyk Kreation,

I recommend you go the this link, you'll find it very helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

It contains a spell that you can use to attract anything you desire.

Good luck!

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Um...it turns out the lodestones probably worked just fine. Like a charm, in fact. I was looking at the nice box I'd placed them in. It's a gorgeous wooden box with golden tiles on it. Golden *reflective* tiles. And it's got a latch for a lock.

So I carefully, faithfully followed instructions for a spell to draw My Future Husband, placed it in a lockable mirror box, and then wondered why my Prince wasn't Coming. For a decade. I couldn't have kept True Love away more effectively if I'd tried unless I'd actually locked it and tossed away the key! It's even possible that on some level it wasn't a "mistake" at all. I sure hope My Future Husband didn't die of old age while he was waiting.

Oh, well. Time to follow advice, lay that trick, and do it correctly this time, maybe using a good spell kit or two or instructions from someone who knows what they're doing.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello Honeybeelight,

That's great you're going to try again! You'll have to let us know how it goes this time.

Take care.

baby2000
Forum Member

Unread post by baby2000 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 am

Hi, I am reading about the Lodestone and how to use it, I bought by mistake the money drawing kit, but will only use the Lodestone, money drawing sachet powers and candles ect. Even though I am a newbie I feel comfortable using the Lodestone, my question is do I have to put it in whiskey or can I use bourbon, that's what I have at home, and instead of 2 dollars bills can I use one dollar bills.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello, baby2000,

Honestly, I think that there's no such thing as an accident.

If this were me, I would perform the entire spell according to instructions

However, whisky is traditional, I haven't heard of using bourbon. And a $2.00 bill is needed.

Altering spells will most likely not manifest.

Wishing you the best

take care

baby2000
Forum Member

Unread post by baby2000 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:33 am

I named my lodestone Lucky-but since I got Lucky to bring me paying customers and draw money to me- I think I didn't name it correctly, should I rename it?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello baby2000,

To me, Lucky sounds like a great name for a lodestone that will bring customers and money to you!

Take care.

Mztyk Kreation
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mztyk Kreation » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:22 pm

I would like help on how to use a lodestone and guidance to build a little altar to help me manifest the vehicle I need. I have a pic of the exact car, a lodestone, and some herbs and oils I've ordered from LM. I have no problem order more stuff I have had such success with LM products already! If there is a link to somewhere where this is already answered please post too, I have been reading through but didn't find any. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello, Mztyk Kreation

Try this page:

www.luckymojo.com/lodestones.html

Good luck an I pray that you get that car!

Cloclofit
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cloclofit » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:01 am

hallo, I have a question.
I do a reconciliation spell, now after burned the 9 candels and put the lodestones under my bed for 3 day, what must I do with the lodestones?
I must put in my pink flannel bag? or what?
sorry for my english.
tks
cloclo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Hello, Cloclofit ,

Keep them under your bed and feed them with the magnetic sand

Wishing you the best

take care

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 am

The lodestone link provided is very informative and I appreciate that. However, while reading the article, I noticed that different-colored lodestones are available for purchase, but when I click on the link to purchase, I can only find the black lodestones.

Considering I want to use the lodestones to attract love and lust, I'm guessing red lodestones would be appropriate, but where can I find the red lodestones in the LM catalogue or how would I go about specially ordering red lodestones?

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:51 am

Hey Mags_and_the_Moon,

The ones in the catalog are natural, as in not painted (black). Some prefer natural/unpainted for all manner of works, though some prefer the painted as well. You could buy the natural and paint it yourself if you feel so inclined.

I have not ordered colored lodestones from LM so wait for more instruction from a moderator but its probably as simple as making a note in your order requesting the color of your choice.

Hope that clears it up a little!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:58 am

Thank you for your input, RevJames. :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:21 am

Hello Mags_and_the_Moon,

I have never heard of Lucky Mojo selling painted lodestones; I've only ever seen them sold in their natural state. But like RevJames said, you could always call the shop and ask.

Take care.

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:37 pm

I've been feeding 2 lodestones under my bed for a while now, I'd like to seal them into 2 sewn hearts bound together as little pillows as I may be moving in with the one I'm working on and I won't be able to conceal the stones that easy anymore. Is that a possibility? Or would splitting them into two separate hearts be detrimental?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 am

Hello Shutter,

Why would you seal them in cloth pillows away from each other? Sew them into the SAME pillow, and let them live together happily ever after.

Take care.

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Good idea!!! Thank you :)

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:18 pm

HI I don't understand why only one time that I used a lodestone for luck it works really well with five finger grass money and cinnamon petition, in the store when I paid the give me back the money that I should spend but after I lost that lodestone and now even if I try again with another lodestone doesn't work...even if I put the same oil and herbs....and same petition...
my question is how I can find the correct lodestone for work with my intent? and why not all lodestone are working???
thank you blessing
Blessing and luck

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:56 am

Hello Magister9,

Are you feeding your lodestone properly? If not, that could contribute to it not working as well. You can read more about lodestones and the care of them here:

Or maybe you just need to find a lodestone that you connect with.

Take care.

Magister9
Forum Member

Unread post by Magister9 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:36 pm

I think the secret is to find the correct lodestone for the intent that I want to attract and that it is not easy because means I should have a lot of lodestones...anyway tks bye Magister9
Blessing and luck

briley57
Forum Member

Unread post by briley57 » Fri May 04, 2018 8:21 pm

I recently made a love Gris Gris and included a pair of red lodestone. Upon feeding my lodestone, I noticed that the female lodestone was not attracting any magnetic sand, while the male lodestone attracted plenty. What could this mean and should I be worried? Could this represent a sign? I'm worried and don't know what to do.I later went back and programmed and named the female stone to represent me, and the male lodestone to represent the man I desire. I also added more conditioning oil. Thank you in advance for your help. I included a link to a picture of the lodestones as visual aid for interested parties.
http://s558.photobucket.com/user/Morgan ... 1.jpg.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 06, 2018 8:24 pm

briley57 --

Lodestones can and do lose their magnetism -- so this is not an unusual event. The fact that it is your stone, however, is worrying, because it might mean that someone opposes or has sapped away your natural display of magnetic attraction.

I would get a new lodestone to represent yourself and try again. Bury the old one about your home somewhere.
catherine yronwode

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Thu May 24, 2018 12:37 am

I received my pair of lodestones but I cannot tell which is male/female because they both are sharp. Also, when looking at the shape to determine which is which, do you look at them when they are attracted to each other? I also noticed they only attract each other at some parts.

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 am

Greetings, pinksugarcandy.

I hope you’re in good spirits! The male lodestone has a point/pyramid shape at the corner. The female has a round shape on the corner. The following link will tell you more about lodestones.

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 26, 2018 10:50 pm

Thanks, Miss Nikki -- and another way i have been told to distinguish them is that those with natural red rust are female (for menstrual blood) and those with natural white streaks of quartz are male (for semen).

Of course some folks don't make any kind of distinction, and some lodestones are just "lumpy." LOL!
catherine yronwode

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:21 pm

Hello. I am about to set up my lodestone I got from my lucky mojo order for pulling in money for me.

I'm assuming I can, but wanted to make sure, can I start with a smaller amount of money like $20 and then move to a $100 by just adding the $100 underneath the same lodestone as the $20? I won't need to start anything over will I?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:35 pm

Love_Muse,

You can start with a dime, if that's all you have, or a penny, if you find one on the street.

You can replace small bills with large ones, or you can add a small bill every day until you can swap it out for a larger denomination. You can add coins as well as paper currency.

See the book "Cash Box Conjure" by Miss Phoenix LeFae for a lot of great variations of this sort of Lodestone money-drawing spell:

BOO-GRI-CASH
Cash Box Conjure, by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Thank you Miss Cat! I remember you telling me about this book after I had already placed my last big LM order. I will definitely be including this in my next order! Thank you so much as always.

DreadPirateQueen
Forum Member

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:14 pm

I'm looking at using a lodestone to attract a car, however I've only done a money drawing lodestone so far, so I'd like to make sure I've got this right.

I have a couple of cars in mind that I'd like, but my main priority is getting one that meets my basic requirements (safe, comfortable, affordable and so on) as quickly as possible. The heat where we're at is just so dangerous, and our public transport is so unreliable, we just can't do without a car anymore. So I feel it would be faster to just make a list of the qualities I absolutely have to have in whatever car I get and let the universe work out what would be best for me right now. So do I need to add any pictures of cars at all or would just the descriptions be fine?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:26 pm

DreadPirateQueen,

Visualization is important to some people, but not to others. At the church, we often cut out photos sent my our clients and glue them all around the outside of a glass candle. You can do the same on a circle or square of cardboard, and set your lodestone at the center.

Howver, if you want to simply use written words, that is also acceptable.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:48 am

How many lodestones are in a pack of $4.00 ?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:18 am

Hello DannyN,

If you go to the store's webpage, there are pictures next to each item that shows you how many lodestones comes in each pack. For $4.00 you can get one small lodestone or a scoop of lodestone gravel:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Take care.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Any chance the shop would have coloured lodestones? Green for money, red for love?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:32 am

Hello Pyromancer,

I don't believe so, but you could always call the shop and ask: 707-887-1521.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 am

I have another question. So I ordered Hoyt's cologne, magnetic sand, anvil dust, and a large lodestone. My question is how often should I add the anvil dust, and wouldn't it get mixed in with the magnetic sand? I would like to keep them not mixed together so I can reuse it. I have never worked a Lodestone before so excuse me if I don't know. Using it to draw cash flow

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 am

I always thought anvil dust and magnetic sand were different in name only. Yes they will get mixed together, but I don't think it matters because they are used for the exact same thing: feeding lodestones and attracting money. I wouldn't worry about it!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:50 am

Yeah when I dust the Lodestone off after its well fed I was gonna keep em together

Juventas
Newly Registered

Unread post by Juventas » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of putting together my lodestone ritual for steady business success and prosperity. I will be keeping this lodestone in my office. My large lodestone will be for my home prosperity altar.

I needed some advice on naming the lodestone.

I was wondering if I could name my lodestone after another practitioner who is very successful, prosperous and excels at the skills she trained me in. She is a master practitioner in this field and I want to master this technique the way she has. In addition, she is witty, funny, charming and very well liked. She has a great fun clinical practice, with great staff and associates and that is what I aspire to have in my practice.

And if I do name my lodestone "Mary" would I say "Mary, as i feed you...so will you feed me" all the qualities I listed above etc.

Thanking everyone for any input.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:21 pm

Juventas,

I have only named a lodestone for a persons name when I want to effect that person and attract them. I would name my lodestone on what I want it to do in this case prosperity success etc. I am not sure if other people name them as you are asking, its a good question. However keep the stone related to the work you are doing, you dony want mary you want success, you want money etc. If you want to be liked make a honey jar on yourself and customers, do an attraction spell to draw customers to you and to like you. Here is a small list of the many items LM sells that go along with your topic of interest.

Crown of success honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Attraction spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
Prosperity products: http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html
Money drawing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Wealthy way products: http://www.luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html
Good herb to draw money: http://www.herbmagic.com/alfalfa.html
Attract more money: http://www.herbmagic.com/bayberry-root.html
Attract money: http://www.herbmagic.com/cinnamon-powder.html
Lucky money : http://www.herbmagic.com/nutmeg-whole.html
Money spells and business spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Great book on business success: CASH BOX CONJURE by Miss Phoenix LeFae
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Wow, j82, thanks for posting such a detailed list.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”