Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
Carebear27

Re: Break Up Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by Carebear27 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:33 pm

Thank you. That helps I will do that

Cancerstar

Unread post by Cancerstar » Sat May 04, 2019 9:40 am

Hi,
I am new to this. So, my relationship with the ex was over a year ago out of the blue. However, the last we text was back in Jan 2019. Ever since, I did not hear from him again. I was thinking of having a reconciliation mojo bag but it won’t work if the other party has someone else or moved on. The problem is I do not know if he has someone new. Even if he does have one, I wouldn’t know her name or how she looks like. Do you think I should use a break up powder just in case or I can go ahead with the reconciliation mojo bag? Please advise. Thank you. Hope to hear from you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat May 04, 2019 9:59 am

Hello Cancerstar,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

You can work both a break up spell and a reconciliation spell at the same time. Just work them at different times of the day (for example, morning for reconciliation as the sun is rising, nights for break up as the sun is setting), or different days of the week.

It's possible to break up a couple without all of the information on one of those people, however it makes it a bigger challenge to do so.

Since you don't know what his relationship situation currently is, I would suggest you get a reading for more clarity. You can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

It has been a while since your break up so it may be difficult to reconcile. Get a reading to find out your chances of success and your reader may also offer rootworking advice to help you reach that goal.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Cancerstar

Unread post by Cancerstar » Sat May 04, 2019 10:36 am

Hello Miss Athena,

Thank you so much for your response :) really helpful x

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”