Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

VofCups Introduction

VofCups
VofCups Introduction

Unread post by VofCups » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:38 am

I have been working a Love Me Honey Jar, and I also recently worked a Love candle. I am currently working a reversing candle.

A couple of days after both spells I dreamed of the guy I was putting my intention towards, I have never dreamed of him otherwise.

---
Little back story. Met this guy in February and we were both super attracted to each other but I think my age scared him away (I'm 30 to his 20), so he stopped talking to me in a relationship sense and wanted to be FWBs (but I still wanted more). I feel like we are soulmates/past life lovers. Before we met my boss sent out an email with the names of all the new hires, I saw his name on the list and instantly knew I needed to get to know him, when we met it was an instant attraction.

So we went on as FWBs for a bit until two months but never got to do anything, then he got a girlfriend out of the blue. Two weeks later he was already planning to quit our jobs and and move 2hrs away to be with her and go to her University. He also decided in that time to change his major from business to pre-med (he said he didn't know what kind of doctor he wanted to be or why he wanted to be one except it was for her). I thought that was super weird...all this in two weeks??? Was it magick???

We stopped talking for a month, but I decided to start talking to him again because I missed him. It started as friends but I missed him and a fling between us started but he would keep going back to her, it was very off and on between us.
He would want to be romantic with me one moment but push me away the next and say that she was the best thing that's ever happened to him.

During that time I tried paying people to work some spells on him but I don't think anyone was actually doing so (scams), one may or may not have worked which helped ease us from friends to more during that time...but I wasn't really getting the results I wanted or felt like I may have been scammed, so I decided to do it myself. I did some research and found luckymojo and discovered honey jars.

I started working a honey jar towards him in October after he had already left and moved to her school. I was hoping it would drawn him more towards me and away from her, without having to do a breakup spell.

After a couple of weeks his attraction for me grew and we were back to being romantic again, but hr staid with her, however, he said he was caught by her and blocked me on all accounts and that it made her upset so he didn't want to speak to me...I do think they are still together.
---

First of all, I'm trying to figure out if she put a spell on him and that is why he constantly goes back to her, jumped into the relationship so fast, and changed so many aspects of himself in two weeks? --- This is one of the reasons I finally decided to try a reversing spell.

Secondly another reason why I wonder if she is also doing spellwork, because everytime I do a spell towards him or blocking me...she is mentioned in the dream!

Or...are my spells just not working? Or are they, and there is just this obstacles...her!?

The first dream I had, him and I were holding hands but then he dropped it and said (let's call her O) "O is coming back."

The second one we were in a band room talking about band. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of him and O together with some friends, she was in a band uniform holding a clarinet. For a split second I thought about trying to make him jealous and show him a picture of me and another guy, but I held back.

In the next one we were on a rooftop and he was there one moment and gone the next, appear and disappear.

The fourth dream I was in a hospital coming out of a room sounded by friends. I look over and he is sitting at the nurses station, I start talking and giggling about my body to my friends loudly in hopes that he would hear. He did not move or respond, but I knew he had heard and enjoyed it. My friends and I walked away.

The next one I cannot remember, but I feel like he was in it at least momentarily.

Those we're all for my honey jar...now the ones that happened after I lit the new love candle were - lit after he blocked me:

I was walking around his campus looking for him, someone stopped me and pointed me in the right direction. He was sitting on the bleachers waiting, I saw him from a distance and we locked eyes. But I felt like he was waiting for her, O, so I did not get closer.

The next one we were and some old buildings at night and I did something that pushed her, O, away and he was making me work with him to get her back. However, I woke up before that could happen.

---

What do you think about all this, and my dreams? Is my spell work for not? Or am I right in thinking that she might have cast a spell on him or some blocks on me?
I can't wait to see the results from my reversing spell! It just finished and I think the burning went well. It seemed like it was overcoming some blockages.

I have had some readings done on the topic and pendulum seem the same no we won't reconcile but the card seem to say yes at least, after I did that second candle.

I'm considering on doing a reconciliation candle as well as I return to Me candle...should I? Should I maybe also do a 'Follow me Boy' candle?

Or is there anything else I should put towards the other woman, O?

Thank you!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Re: VofCups Introduction

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:11 am

Vofcups,

Hi and welcome to the forum. We're glad you found us.
We'd love to help but there is a lot going on in your post. I've counted dream divination, reconcile/return, and even reversing work and all of these issues have dedicated forum rooms and topics.

Your post may need to be moved to a more appropriate forum but there was one thing that I read and was compelled to address from your post. One that is indeed in line with this forum topic.

You have two very differing and conflicting goals happening here: Reversals and Reconcile. These two things do...not....mix. On the one hand you are hurt and want revenge for the pain you've endured. On the other hand you want the one who caused the pain to be with you again. Typically when doing reversal/revenge work you would do the work and when it is completed walk away and never turn back.

Reconciliation/Return work is a work of a vulnerable nature. In this form of work you are coming to him with peace and love..ready to forgive yourself for anything you may have done to cause him to stray in hopes that he would in turn forgive you and be with you again. It is a pure sort of magic that relies on love and emotion to bring him back.

Your emotions seem to be two fold however and with those two things working, in my professional opinion you won't ever get him back. You need to get clear about what it is you want. If you are uncertain and need help figuring it out, and considering you have some trust issues with those Rootworkers and readers you've already hired, I would suggest teying AIRR. Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. They are a trusted source of spellwork and divination to diagnose your problems and prescribe any magical work necessary. They also offer you proof of the work being done which should be good news to you.

You can find them here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, please see the following forums re: the various concerns/questions you described:

Reversing/Revenge:
reversing-spell-to-send-exact-payback-w ... t1974.html
reverse-revenge-or-crossing-against-ex- ... r-t85.html
curses-to-jinx-people-s-love-lives-keep ... 20029.html

Dream Divination/Interpretation:
post392932.html?hilit=dream%20interpretation#p392932

Also, please take the time to read our forum guidelines so you can learn how to the better navigate the forum and adhere to the forum rules.

I pray this has been helpful. Bonne chance!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi Dr Darensbourg, thank you for the response! Sorry that was a very long post.

Yes, I wasn't sure if I should post it here or in dreams. I decided to post it here since love/reconciliation is my goal.

The reversing spell was not meant towards the guy I'm working on. I worked upon her "O," as well as someone I once tried to hire (discovered she was a scammer who kept demanding more money, been weary that she might have done something to our connection), and any other outside forces that may be trying to block my work or put Ill intent towards me, him, or our relationship in general.

But the reconciliation work, I would like to work towards him. I will check out the AIRR, thank you!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:09 pm

Vofcups,

No worries. The length doesn't bother necessarily bother me. I'm vey detailed like that as well. I prefer to give as much as relevant information as possible.

But I apologize for misunderstanding the bit about the reversing. My bad!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

VofCups

Unread post by VofCups » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:13 pm

Question, should I move my post, and post it in dreams or maybe a different location more suitable? Do I just go ahead and post it there, or does a mod have to move it?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello, VofCups,

I have moved your post into the "Introductions" section, because you are telling us about who you are and what you have been doing, how you have paid unnamed and possibly scamming rootworkers to help you, what you have dreamed about, and what you have in mind to do -- but you are not asking us for specific help, either for folk magic spell tips or for Lucky Mojo product information and selection.

We can't help you with your rootworkers, and we don't give free readings on dreams here, but if you want a free reading on one specific question related to your situation -- such as whether your ex's new girlfriend actually put a spell on him -- you can sign up for our weekly radio show, where we have been giving free readings since 2004.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”