Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Hello Krissie1981,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

That is strange about the boxers, but we can't know for sure what she was trying to do with them without giving you a reading. I'd say as long as you dispose of them you should be safe!

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Boobear

Unread post by Boobear » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:14 am

I’m looking into doing honey jar on a person I was intimate with for 5 months but want to go further for love but slowly. He has a girlfriend but has been seeing me aldo now. I’m not wanting to rush things but want him to be constantly thinking about me when he is with her. I been reading over the feeds and they have been helpful. My question is about personal concerns: The only personal concern I have is my underwear I had on that touched him. My saliva and maybe some of his semen is on it too. Because my underwear touched his skin but my saliva may have been a barrier will it work? I also have a photo of him that he sent to my phone and 1 pubic hair.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:41 am

Hello Boobear,

It doesn't sound like the underwear would be a strong link to him because they belong to you. It sounds like the strongest personal concern you have is the pubic hair so use it wisely!

Take care.

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:04 am

Can I still use my current guy's semen I gathered from inside myself on a tissue or no bc it will have my fluids on it too? I was able to gather that plus hair from his head last weekend :) I wanna work on him but the semen was possibly mixed with my fluids since he ejaculated inside me and I wiped it out with my finger.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:47 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

I think you have your answer already. The fluids are mixed, so I don't think it could be used as a personal concern. The hair though could surely be used.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:13 am

Hi all,

I have worked with my man's blood in pure form for some time now and was lucky enough to get a generous fresh supply recently. :D The other day I was able to get hold of blood belonging to his best friend. Unfortunately, it's on a cotton swab that had antiseptic on it. Parts of the cotton has pure blood, but bulk is where the antiseptic was. Can I use that as well? I am on very good terms with the guy, but hoodoo has taught me to always be prepared and to collect personal concerns.

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

Personally, I wouldn't use the part with antiseptic. It rearranges the molecules of the blood.

Sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Hello All! I was wondering if a shirt can be used as a personal concern? I have been storing it away for over a year and a half and it still has his scent on it how can it be used? Thanks

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:12 am

Blessedfavors32 -

This post by Cat earlier in this thread, page 7, may be of some help - personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... tml#p49829
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello, blessedfavors32 ,

Yes, it can be used.

As RevJames has posted, there is quite a few other things that are considered to be personal items.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi all, I’m a little confused about using semen as a personal concern. I always believed that it could be used even if mixed with my own fluids as long as I didn’t orgasm and kept my spirit out of it. My man and I do not use condoms so I almost always collect his semen after the deed, or after oral, which would still have my saliva in it. This is how I’ve made my nation sack, my knotted string, etc. Is this not okay? I feel that my work is working just fine with this method of semen collection, but as I’m still learning, I’d love the clarification. Thanks for any input!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Hello, amysx13,

That should be OK

See this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Wishing you great success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:59 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Hopeful1016

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:44 am

Hello. I was wondering if I could use a printed photo from the computer as a personal concern or do I need to go to a photo developer? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016 ,

Yes, you can do that

Pictures, by the way, are not direct personal concerns. They are "Adjuncts" to the body

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hopeful1016

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Miss Aida could you please explain what you mean by that. I do have your book by the way!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:29 pm

Hello, Hopeful1016 ,

What are adjuncts?

They have either been in contact with the person or represent the person

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Vida

Unread post by Vida » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:25 pm

Can I use a pencil as a personal concern? It was the only thing I could grab from his home at the moment without being caught.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Vida,

Yes you can use an item they touched but its not as personal and as good as say a hair, blood, or body fluid. Id include a photo with his name and birthdate in the work with it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:50 am

Good point, j82!

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi all,

I am currently working on securing work that I successful ly concluded nearly 2 years ago, paying special attention to any threats to my relationship.

Close to a year ago, my man's ex girlfriend walked out on her husband and almost right away into a new relationship (which I suspect started secretly during her marriage).

My man even met up with her as soon as word about her impending divorce became known. Literally within days! He swears they don't have contact anymore. Recently I asked her straight out about it, she told me the same story. My gut tells me she is lying. It seemed so scripted. I do believe they message each other on a fairly regular basis. I can see them online at the same times going back and forth.

I don't trust this woman as she has been the mistress on at least two occasions (a guarded secret but a fact). I feel she enjoys the thrill of sneaking around while putting on a front of respectability to the world. I believe nothing has happened yet and want to stop anything from ever happening.

The only personal concerns I have of hers are some pieces of threads I took from an unwashed item of clothing of hers that my man still has tucked away in a corner in one of the cupboards.

I now also have a two page handwritten letter she wrote him several years ago when they were still together.
The entire letter is a complaint about how he doesn't share his feelings with her and how shut out she feels.

QUESTION: How can I most effectively use one of those sentences she wrote? If I cut a sentence out about how disconnected she feels from him, how best to use that in a spell? Maybe a skull candle to remind her how she never felt he opened up to her and how unhappy that made her?

I was originally going to do a freezer spell, but since I dug up that letter I am no longer so sure.

Thank you for reading.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:37 pm

Rosewood,

You have some great items to work with. You can cut a piece of the unwashed clothing, not sure what it is but lets say a shirt, cut a piece by the arm put which would have sweat on it and use that. Same with the handwriting can use that as well. A freezer to freeze her out of your life is a good idea. I would also do a break up on them since they clearly still have a friendship of some sort and may have had a sexual behind the scenes. A break up spell kit, loading a figure candle with her personal concern, a break up jar to cause discord and fighting and anger between them. Even hotfoot her away from him. While doing this work a honey jar to keep him sweet and loving to you.

Break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
love me honey jar:http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html
Hotfoot products: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Information on bottles spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:24 pm

JayDee,

Thanks for the advice. Can't believe I didn't think to get threads from under the armpits of the top. I can't cut it up, that's why I only cut away threads.

I am definitely going to freeze and hotfoot her. QUESTION: Is there a powder I can dust his phone with since I am sure they exchange messages?

He swears he is devoted to me only, but I would be a fool to sit back and do nothing where a woman like her is involved. If she doesn't respect other people's marriages then she won't respect people's relationships either.

I am going to work his skull candle to confess his contact with her, apologise and end all contact.

I have honey jars for him that have served me very well. I will work them too.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Rosewood,

be careful pushing him to confess to talking to her if things are going "great" between you two, dont make him think you are jealous or anything. I think the best things is to continue to break them up an honey him to you. Hotfoot her out. You can dust the phone with powders but he also uses that to text and call you. Better to freeze her out of his life, and to dress him with oils and powders to be madly in love and passionate with you.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:45 am

JayDee,

Thank you. I will freeze her and get back to the honey jars along with his doll baby.

I never mention other women when doing love spells on him. The issue with him is that once he gets attached, he has trouble letting go. When I checked his browser history a couple of years ago I found that he was checking out his ex's page 4-5x per week and it went back over a period of 3 years at that time! I did nothng due to her being married at the time.

Then we have a meddling whore that led him on for years and in his mind he had a relationship with her (she admits to leading guys on to get them to pay her bills which became a huge issue between my man and myself). Personal concerns I have of hers: lot of hair, a whole page of her handwriting and a pair of leggings. Hotfoot in her shoes got her moving out of town within weeks years ago. She kept returning though about 4-6 x a year for 2 years and not even breakup bottle work seemed to do much. I eventually froze her and she ended up leaving the country, but has returned 2x and he saw her both times briefly, but she kept calling to try and meet up more (pure spite directed towards me) telling him which pubs she's at and to come buy her drinks. Fortunately he is not a drinker.

So this is why I am left wondering if I should use an influence skull on him to turn his thoughts away from these two in addition to doing my love work.

I will ask more questions later on the appropriate forum boards. One thing is that he runs into his ex frequently at the coffee shop he goes to twice daily. Before her divorce he would go 3x per week. Now he is there every damn day and she does her shopping right next door to the coffee shop where he always sits at an outside table. We have been searching hard for 2 years to buy a house together in a whole different side of town, but every time we find something that meets our needs and budget, it gets bought almost immediately by cash buyers. Getting a place away from his current area will be a good start. I am reading the forum to learn about property spells as I have never done spells of that sort yet.

Thanks again. As you can see I have multiple areas to work on which is why I need to plan it all very carefully and also arrange with my friend out there to go get the stock I need (due to international postage cost it works out cheaper for her to buy LM for me and shove it into her usual personal packages to me.).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:27 am

Rosewood,

1. the girl is a user and is using anyone she can for stuff. Maybe a mirror box for her terrible ways to reflect back on to her.

2. A clarity spell on him or influence spell to see she is a user would be a good idea. Cast off evil is used to end bad friendships or influences as is banishing products. This girl would fall under this topic.
Banishing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Cast off evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

3. You have good personal concerns to use, you can make a doll baby of her to bind her up and keep her away, stuff hair into a figure candle and burn it on her, put in a bottle to send her away. etc

4. The house forum post has many ides on how to get the house you want.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:18 am

JayDee,

Thank you.

1) I did this 2 years ago, but I honestly believe she was born without a conscious and it could be why mirror box didn't work even though I am satisfied that I did cast a good spell.

2) this is what I am going to do then with the skull candle, influence spell. QUESTION: may I influence him in the same spell against both women?

3) I do have a doll baby for her, but it's been in a box for quite a while (not the mirror one). I think I need to wake that doll up and make leggings for it from her actual leggings. Show his skull candle how hideous she is.

Will do the figure candle spell with her personal concerns . Thank you!

4) will keep reading those discussion. The sooner we buy a house together the better.

Now to just sit down and plan the order in which to proceed! Will post in the signs, movement and conclusion board as I see results start to manifest.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:15 am

Rosewood,

If it did not work then try a different working.

No influence him differently then with them. Stay focused during the work.

Wake the doll up, rebatize it and call it, talk to it till you feel it alive again and working with you. Then continue on to work the doll.

Keep us posted I am interested in your success!

Aarson
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aarson » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Hey all! So I have what may be a strange question, or maybe not.

So I have various personal effect belonging to my lover, including hair, however my problem is I don't have any hair that would be long enough to tie around his. In almost every spell I have seen involving hair and such it includes tying my hair around his to either tie his nature, or bind him, etc. The only hair I really have of my own would be eyelashes or eye brows. What would be a possible way to achieve the same effect?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:17 am

Hello Aarson,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here :)

There are other ways to tie or bind a lover, and I would look into those if the hair is just too short to work with that way. Check out this thread for more information:

spells-for-binding-tying-restraining-im ... 26865.html

Take care.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 am

Aarson,

You can place the hair together crossing one another the best you can and wrap it in the name paper/ petition paper. Many men have short hair and this is a common question. If you do score a long enough piece then do tie it around his.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:17 am

One of the best things I've ever seen to get out of the friend zone into the lover zone is a moving candle spell. Go slow with it though.

Bless you, Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

Aarson
Newly Registered

Unread post by Aarson » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 am

Those ideas on that specific thread seem more geared towards binding someone who has the intention to cause you harm in a way. He has not caused me any harm.

I suppose the best example I can think of would be in a honey jar, it seems typical for me to tie my hair around his in order for me to have some sort of dominance over him. Neither of us have hair on growing out of the top of our heads, I wear wigs and weaves and such, but I can't use that hair as it is not mine. I usually settle for collecting beard hair from him. I, also, due to health issues, don't menstruate anymore either.

I guess in that example is there a way to do something that would have a similar effect?

Lay my eyebrow, eyelash, whatever I can get a hold of on that day on top of his and seal it with wax?

That seems like something I may have seen before.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:31 am

I have used -- and suggested, often -- that soft wax will hold two short hairs together. So you do have the right idea with that, Aarson.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

loveremains

Unread post by loveremains » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:52 am

In love spells, is it OK to use a photo taken by targer’s ex?
Thanks!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:26 am

Loveremains
In my option it’s fine. As long as she is not in the picture.
Enjoy. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

loveremains

Unread post by loveremains » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:33 am

Thanks a lot. No, she’s not. I edited and cut her out from the picture.

absoluteally

Unread post by absoluteally » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:17 am

Hello!

Would tying an article of clothing to my hair work for a honey jar? I have both a piece of string from his favorite (and very much worn) jacket and a piece of his beard; however, the beard hair is too short for me to tie my hair on to. I was wondering if the article of clothing would have the same intended effect? Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:12 am

Hi, absoluteally --

Tying the hairs together is not essential. Write your petition on a small, square paper (a 3" square post-it note will do well, as will one of those Tibetan Buddhist prayer papers we give away free with orders). Prepare it to mak a securely folded packet (you can see instructional drawings in my books "Paper In My Shoe" and "The Art of Making Mojos"), place the personal concerns inside the packet and make the last "locking" fold. Voila!
catherine yronwode

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:13 am

Hi everyone! I have a date with my target next Friday (hockey game) and am trying to think of ways to gather personal concerns.. If he has a beer, would it be okay to wipe the lip of the bottle & use that? I’ll be in his truck too so I’m going to look for anything in there that I can get my hands on.. Writing or hair, SOMETHING.. I’ll hopefully go to his house as well which I know I’ll have no problem getting any personal concerns from there but going to his house isn’t a gaurentee so I’m trying to think of other items I’ll be able to acquire..
If we get straw drinks I’ll just take the straw but I can’t shove a beer bottle into my purse lol so I’m Hoping that just wiping the lip of the bottle will be good enough.. Sometimes he has extra clothes in his truck so I’m keeping my fingers crossed I can get my hands on that.. I’ll be using sachet powders on his truck, plus I’m baking for him & I’ll wear oils.. Hopefully all will go as planned.. Heck it’d be great if I could get him to have sex with me lol, but he wants to wait for that so until then I’m trying to get different ideas and items to use.. My end goal is for us to be in an official relationship, right now we are causally dating.. I want more lol.. Thanks for any replies!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:06 am

CuriouslilThing ,

You can use the wipe of his lips, saliva as a personal concern, I would work to continue to get hair and semen when possible. If you go to his house use his bathroom and look in his razor blade or brush for his hair. May find a lose hair in his shower. This works of course as long as he lives alone. A signature, hand writing, shoe print in dirt, clothing take a piece of the sweaty part of the clothing around the neck or arms or waist.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:01 am

Awesome! Thank you so much for your reply I’m not only this forum but the others that I’ve posted questions in as well.. I truly appreciate it!! Have a great day!

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:53 pm

After reading the above about looking for hair to use, I just want to share the best way I was able to find a lot of hair. I got it 5 years ago (the meddling whore's hair) and still have a nice supply.

A lot of people don't leave a comb in the bathroom, unfortunately . The best way to get a nice supply is to look in the shower or tub drain. It can be gross. Use a long tweezer or such. Once you got some strands up from the drain you can get the rest out by pulling with your hand. I washed and blow dried the hair to get rid of all the gross drain chunks that came with it.

In my case, she was the only female in the house and no other women showered there. Made it easy to identify as hers.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Yesterday I was going through some old boxes of my man's junk for him. I found a 6 inch ruler that belonged to the meddling whore. She wrote her name on it and since it's a school ruler she must have had it since she was a teen (before my man snagged it). 😒

This got me wondering. I have her hair, handwriting and clothing. Thus a nice supply. What can people do when they have personal belongings that are on the bigger side? In my case it's a ruler, but it can even be a dvd disc that the person wrote on. Things you can't put in a jar or lime etc.

I plan on simply keeping the ruler on the table when working spells on her. I like the additional link to her.

I'd love to hear how others have or would use such items.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:21 am

Hello Rosewood,

One idea would be to take a photocopy of the writing on the item, cut it out and fold it up to use it in a jar spell or lemon spell. Take care!

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:35 pm

So not clear about this right now.

I met a girl last night. We had a good talk. She is into a the fetish of being scratched with fingernails, not hard enough to make her bleed, but just enough to produce a tingling sensation on her skin.

She let me scratch her with my fingernails.

Reason why I ask this is --

1) If I want to do a love spell on her in the future, can I use my own personal fingernails that had scratched her as a personal concern for her?

2) If so, would it still work after washing my hand?

This is just for theorizing and studying hoodoo knowledge, I don't know if I love her enough to do a love spell for her to love me yet.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:46 pm

mastersirius678 --

1) If you trimmed your nails right away it would not be "a personal concern for her'' -- but it would be a very interesting personal concern symbolizing your mastery over her, and could be used as such.

2) Nope.
catherine yronwode

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 am

So this guy I like is in a serious relationship. I have a small sample of his and her hair as well as his semen (condom).

I was wondering (without wasting the samples I got), what is THE most effective way of making the couple break up and have him strongly be with me now in a more romantic relationship?

I do believe separating the couple is justified. There are some signs where they completely don't match up, and he has cheated before (not sure if there are other women). We have been keeping our affair a secret for example.

I did try adding hot pepper, lemon peel, sulphur, and drops of Cut &clear on the girl's hair in a jar. I did also try to Freeze her name in a freezer, but they are still together. It has been months now.

So if anyone can please let me know how to make this a better successful process?

Note: I did try honey jars and nothing came out of it.

Thanks for your help.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Moongoogle -

First, i'd like to point you to this - "WHICH MAGICK SPELLS ARE THE STRONGEST OR MOST EFFECTIVE?" - http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#8
considering you used the phrase "what is THE most effective".

Have you checked out the Break Up page? - http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
There are quite a few different things on this page you can try.

I suggest getting a reading considering you've tried a few different approaches to this and your not getting results. There are many things which may keep you from success and a reader may be able to help shed light on this. You can find a list of readers here, at AIRR. - http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I hope this clears everything up and helps point you in the right direction!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Moongoogle,

I completely agree with RevJames, I wanted to add that some of the products you were using together do not mix together or are not used in the manner you described. IE cut and clear in a break up jar, that does not go into a break up jar. Cut and clear is used by an individual to get over their past love or hurts, you do not use it on others to get over someone. I would suggest a reading by an AIRR member to see whats going on, what work to do, and if she does work as well. Remember work is justified in Gods eyes to be done. Hope that helps.
Great book on breaking relationships: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Thank you to you both. I will read your suggestions.

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:49 am

Hi,

I would like to work a skull candle, which is something I haven't done for a while. Stupidly I had the perfect opportunity to gather personal concerns recently but wasn't thinking. I had sex with my target and (sorry for being graphic), he pulled out and I wiped off with a tissue and threw it away. He would have noticed anyway. I didn't think about it until I got home but I did then think to get a damp tissue and carefully wipe my skin in the same place. Will that have any use? I can probably gather other personal concerns, like things he's touched and add them together for extra effect.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:54 am

Hey There LostInThought,

Don't be so hard on yourselff, chère. It's happened to the best of us at some point I'm certain. Lesson learned and I'm sure you'll be more attentive next opportunity. Also, we're all adults here so don't be embarrassed about discussing adult things that are part of all of our lives and a part of this practice.

To answer your question, If you you wiped it clean, I doubt that there is enough of the specimen to forge a significant magical link to him. You could attempt to but your chances of success are not likely. Try using the other concerns you have access to. You don't really need much of anything, though.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:35 pm

I did a personal concern Love spell with intent, herbs, candles, and oils, yet I don't see any results happening. The personal concern was incredibly intimate from the person. Do I have to burn it in the fire or is doing these spells near the personal concern good enough?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:02 pm

moongoogle,

If you just did the spell I would expect for you to watch and wait for signs in 3 days. Then watch for movement from the target and manifestation. I would recommended doing a few workings in conjunction with this spell that you did. Love spells: general-love-spells-questions-and-answers-t9831.html
I am confused on the "Do I need to burn it in the fire or is doing these spells near the personal concern good enough?", The personal concern is used in many ways: Placed in a mojo bag, stuck into a figure candle and baptized as the person then burned, placed in a doll baby, added to a petition paper with sugar or honey. The personal concern should be used in the work.

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:47 pm

What I did with the personal concern was burn a candle next to it, and said my intent. I guess I was afraid that since it was my only personal concern, that if the spell went wrong, I wouldn't have a personal concern anymore. Is there a way to just use a snippet of the personal concern? LIke if I got a hair strand, can I cut a piece from that strand to burn?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:51 am

moongoogle ,

You can wrap the personal concern in a petition paper and place the petition under a dish with the candle on top of it. That way you keep the hair intact.

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:58 am

Hi all, i have a hand written note from someone i'd like to do work on. However in a moment of stupidity, i wrote something at the back myself! How can i do, say a hot foot candle spell, using this paper correctly i.e. without cursing myself?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:23 pm

Hi moongoogle,

You can either wrap the intact hair in a petition paper and use it under a dish as advised, or if you wish to embed it into a spell, you can clip a bit of hair for that purpose. Hair is a very strong link to a target, so either approach is fine.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi konstanta,

It is a pity that you added yourself to your target's personal concern. I would not use that in a negative spell on your target. Try to get something else from them if you are doing negative work against them.

That being said, I am a believer that things happen for a reason and perhaps spirit was guiding you towards work designed to better your situation with that person. If you are firmly entrenched in the idea of hot footing them, then go for it. But if there is a way to improve your relationship with that person, then use this combined personal effect for more positive work on them.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”