Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:43 am

Tribaby789 --

Yes, i would consider this movement. The group is starting to reconfigure. I would repeat the spell with the candles again. Sometimes i get the best results when i run these spells in sets of three.

And go for the honey or sugar spell. (I prefer sugar becase you can use it to bake cookies and feed them to the girls later).
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:57 am

Ok Aww man, I just did a honey jar with my daughter, and five members of the group. In fact I have a pink candle burning on it as we speak.

Should I do a sugar jar too?

As for the moving candle, should I hold off because in another post I made about skull candles you had mentioned we would be in retrograde soon and it is not good to start something new or does it not matter since I already did it once?

Thanks again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:09 am

Tribaby789 --

You can do both, and you can also look up a recipe that uses honey!
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:27 am

And it is ok to do the moving candle agian even though we will be in retrograde?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Tribaby789 --

If it is a spell you started before, i see no problem repeating it. Read all about retorgrades here:

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 pm

Thank you Cat for the response.
So here is an update(only did the moving candle once). I don't know what is going on in the group. It seems as if some hang out one day then others the next. My daughter is still not included and apparently rarely is the trouble maker. BUT.. my daughter and the whole group are going to the beach on Friday and some others are left out but the troublemaker was invited. Long story short, she created some drama and didn't want the boys to go, just the girls but my daughter and the other 2 girls (in the moving spell) wanted them to go. So the 2 girls my daughter wants to be closer with and the trouble maker were fighting. So my daughter told them she would not take sides, the trouble maker decided not to go and that was that. Well this morning my daughter said the troublemaker is going and her mom told her to go have fun and stay away from the other 2(at least this is what she told my daughter). So I spoke to one of the moms my daughter likes and she was saying she thought either 2 of the girls talked it out or that the whole group was over the troublemaker's house swimming but she wasn't sure. My daughter went out with other friends but was not included. Either way I told my daughter to keep her ears and eyes open tonight at practice(they all play soccer together) and see if they are talking.
Then we can talk and see what to do next.

I think this counts as movement right? I will continue the honey jar with my daughter and the group minus the troublemaker. My question is I know we are in retrograde and Cat you said it is ok to redo the moving spell again. Unfortunately timing is bad since my husband is home and they started to do work at my office so I don't have a solid 7 days. I maybe able to pull off 5 would that work?

OR can I do the single cut and clear where I use the black candle with cut and clear and tear a photo of the troublemaker and the other 2 girls to separate them and burn it?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:08 am

Tribaby789,

You can do the candle over 7 days or you can do it in one run, every 15 mins move the candles and pray including your petition and focus on the end result. I would also consider freezing her out of your daughters life.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:05 am

Hello Tribaby789,

J82 is right, you don't have to do seven days. You can just do five if that's all you have.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:23 am

Hello everyone. There's this guy who I believe likes me, I already know, and hiding his feelings for some reason. So I just needed something to give him an extra push, and I was thinking about purchasing a "Love Me', and "Leo" because that's his sign.

I was wanting to know what's the difference between two vigil candles, and a moving candle spell with these candles.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:37 am

WhiteWitch81,

A vigil candle is a 7 day novea or glass encased candle. It has a label of the intention of the work, is dressed with the oil, herbs and glitter. The candle is blessed and sealed. When you get the candle you write your petition, stick it under the candle and pray over it each day as it burns. Love me candle would make a man or women love you, leo is a zodiac candle and in this case you would be using it as an astrology candle to represent him. Normally you do not do moving candles with a vigil candles but use taper candles ( stick) or figure candles ( man and women). You can set a love me vigil in the center of the work and have two figure candles on opposites sides, create a path to the center for both candles with love me powder. Each day for 7 days burn the figure candles as you move them a bit closer, the last day they should be touching and right in front of the vigil candle. Bury the wax in the backyard and dispose of the glass container in the recycling bin.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am

Great information from j82.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”