Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:43 am

Tribaby789 --

Yes, i would consider this movement. The group is starting to reconfigure. I would repeat the spell with the candles again. Sometimes i get the best results when i run these spells in sets of three.

And go for the honey or sugar spell. (I prefer sugar becase you can use it to bake cookies and feed them to the girls later).
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:57 am

Ok Aww man, I just did a honey jar with my daughter, and five members of the group. In fact I have a pink candle burning on it as we speak.

Should I do a sugar jar too?

As for the moving candle, should I hold off because in another post I made about skull candles you had mentioned we would be in retrograde soon and it is not good to start something new or does it not matter since I already did it once?

Thanks again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:09 am

Tribaby789 --

You can do both, and you can also look up a recipe that uses honey!
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:27 am

And it is ok to do the moving candle agian even though we will be in retrograde?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Tribaby789 --

If it is a spell you started before, i see no problem repeating it. Read all about retorgrades here:

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 pm

Thank you Cat for the response.
So here is an update(only did the moving candle once). I don't know what is going on in the group. It seems as if some hang out one day then others the next. My daughter is still not included and apparently rarely is the trouble maker. BUT.. my daughter and the whole group are going to the beach on Friday and some others are left out but the troublemaker was invited. Long story short, she created some drama and didn't want the boys to go, just the girls but my daughter and the other 2 girls (in the moving spell) wanted them to go. So the 2 girls my daughter wants to be closer with and the trouble maker were fighting. So my daughter told them she would not take sides, the trouble maker decided not to go and that was that. Well this morning my daughter said the troublemaker is going and her mom told her to go have fun and stay away from the other 2(at least this is what she told my daughter). So I spoke to one of the moms my daughter likes and she was saying she thought either 2 of the girls talked it out or that the whole group was over the troublemaker's house swimming but she wasn't sure. My daughter went out with other friends but was not included. Either way I told my daughter to keep her ears and eyes open tonight at practice(they all play soccer together) and see if they are talking.
Then we can talk and see what to do next.

I think this counts as movement right? I will continue the honey jar with my daughter and the group minus the troublemaker. My question is I know we are in retrograde and Cat you said it is ok to redo the moving spell again. Unfortunately timing is bad since my husband is home and they started to do work at my office so I don't have a solid 7 days. I maybe able to pull off 5 would that work?

OR can I do the single cut and clear where I use the black candle with cut and clear and tear a photo of the troublemaker and the other 2 girls to separate them and burn it?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:08 am

Tribaby789,

You can do the candle over 7 days or you can do it in one run, every 15 mins move the candles and pray including your petition and focus on the end result. I would also consider freezing her out of your daughters life.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:05 am

Hello Tribaby789,

J82 is right, you don't have to do seven days. You can just do five if that's all you have.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:23 am

Hello everyone. There's this guy who I believe likes me, I already know, and hiding his feelings for some reason. So I just needed something to give him an extra push, and I was thinking about purchasing a "Love Me', and "Leo" because that's his sign.

I was wanting to know what's the difference between two vigil candles, and a moving candle spell with these candles.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:37 am

WhiteWitch81,

A vigil candle is a multi day novena or glass encased candle. It has a label of the intention of the work, is dressed with the oil, herbs and glitter. The candle is blessed and sealed. When you get the candle you write your petition, stick it under the candle and pray over it each day as it burns. A Love Me candle would make a man or women love you, Leo is a zodiac candle and in this case you would be using it as an astrology candle to represent him.

Most of the time, people do not perform moving candle spells with vigil candles or oil lamps, but instead, they use taper candles, stick candles, or figural candles (like a man and woman) as moving candles. During the curse of the spell, the moving candles, which are in candle holders, are moved toward each other (in the case of a love spell), as the situation you desire is enacted.

You can mix vigil candles or stationary oil lamps with moving candles, however. For instance you can set a love me vigil in the center of the work and have two figure candles on opposites sides, and create a path to the center for both candles with love me powder. Each day for 7 days burn the figure candles as you move them a bit closer, the last day they should be touching and right in front of the vigil candle. Bury the wax in the backyard and dispose of the glass container in the recycling bin.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am

Great information from j82.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:13 pm

So I have had great success with the moving candle spell. I have also had some success with skull candles.

I have a situation and I don't know which one to use. So my daughter plays on her high school soccer team. One of the assistant coaches daughters is on the team and plays the same position as my daughter.
It just started this year, usually the daughter plays another position but the head coach put them both in the same position. So long story short, the assistant coach(dad) seems to play down my daughter's skill and treats her differently. It seems as if he is jealous of my daughter. He has been my daughters coach since she was little. He always seems to get himself into coaching his daughters team, middle, travel and now high school. Funny thing is that his daughter does not want to play soccer any more. In fact she has a chance of going D1 for lacrosse and has begged her parents to let her quit soccer and focus on lacrosse. Supposedly the dad/coach is ok with her stopping but her mom says no way- she is president of the booster club.

I want to get them to focus on lacrosse and give up soccer, especially since next year is my daughters last year and I want her to have a starting position (she is ways behind this girl so c edsd is coach). I also want her to ha e a chance at being a captain which is good but again not if daddy's girl is there becuase she somehow picks who goes where- yeah crazy but true

So I was thinking of doing a moving candle, on one side the girls soccer team and maybe the head coach , 3 candles for the mom, dad, daughter and the other side the lacrosse team and the head coach and the d1 college she is interested in. I was going to move all of them away from the soccer and toward the lacrosse.
Or should I do a skull candle with the mom who supposedly is the one who is stopping her but agian not sure how true this is. Could be the daughter want g to be on the team since ehe gets what she wants e en if she does not deserve it. Funny thing is some of the parent did other kids say they will pull their daughter off the team if she becomes captain becuase she will not be there until she has to and will bully everyone instead of motivating them.

So which would you suggest?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Tribaby789,

The moving candle sounds great to move them away from the team. You can also do a commanding candle on them or an influence candle, along with attraction candle to draw them to the sport of your choice. A honey jar on the parents with a petition about lacross would also be helpful.

Attraction candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-attraction.html

Command candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-command ... ntrol.html

Honey Jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... uence.html

Great product to hold them back so your daughter can go forward: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:23 am

Great suggestions, j82!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:01 am

Thank you so much j82! I will look into the other suggestions you have given. I just have few questions.
I started the moving candle on the girl and her parents. I used pink for them, white for the lacrosse team. I didn't have any info on the lacrosse team so I used 2 pictures of her playing lacrosse and on her candle I use a pic of her in a lacrosse shirt. I made the lacrosse team a white candle and the other 2 coaches of the soccer team the black candles. I put the corresponding oil on each candle and I put a line of cayenne between the soccer coaches and the family and then attraction powder between the lacrosse and team and the family.
So my question is , usually with a moving candle you bury the white and pink candles in your back yard to come to you and put the black ones at the crossroads or water. But.... in this instance I want the family and her parents to go away to lacrosse and I want the other 2 coaches to stay so would it be weird to throw the white and pink candles in the running water and bury the black in my backyard?
I do not want the other soccer coaches to go away.

Also eventhough this candle is not to harm anyone, just to get them to move on, I know I should be doing cleansing work. The problem is I can't do the 13 herb bath because I do not have a tub. Since my daughter is also involved but doesn't know how would I cleanse her without her knowledge. Can I do a candle for both of us(separate ) with fiery wall of protection or uncrossing?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:58 am

Hello Tribaby789,

For any parties you want to move away from you, don't keep them in your yard. And you don't have to have a tub to take a 13 Herb Bath, because you're not soaking in it. You can take it standing up in a shower stall. Yes, you can do candle work on your daughter without her knowing.

Take care.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:42 am

Thank you Sister Jean for your quick reply. So I don't screw this up. For the moving candles, I know the whole thing about burying to keep close and throwing in water to get away but this is a weird instance. I used pink for the competition family to move closer to the white lacrosse candle and black for my daughter's soccer coaches that I want to keep close. So am I right, I would get rid of the white and pink candles in running water and bury the black candles for the soccer coaches in the backyard- is it ok to bury black candles in the yard?

I will order the 13 herb bath. It will take a couple of weeks so is there anything I can do in the meantime to cleanse myself. And to cleanse my daughter without her knowing, I would use the uncrossing and fiery wall of protection on a white candle? Or is there another way.

I am also going to put fiery wall on a evil eye bracelet I bought her after I cleanse her, so she will continue to be protected.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:56 am

Tribaby789,

I think the confusion is why you used black candles on the coaches unless it was negative work? Also this job was to separate the family from the coach to move to lacross and not stay on the soccer team. You were not working it to keep the coaches close to you or your daughter rather to separate the coach and family? If this is what you did then I would toss the family at a cross road out of town, and the coaches at a crossroad close to you. What did you dress each candle with? You can dress uncrossing on a white candle and fiery wall on a white or red candle. Dressing the bracelet is fine I know many people who have the same item and dress it that way. Sage cleanses, hyssop, holy water, pine needles, salt.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:39 am

First, you want to heal the emotional hurts between you and your lover so that he does not seek comfort and solace elsewhere. You can do this in the form a white skull candle with Healing Oil and herbs that you burn over a period of days, a doll baby, or a simple candle spell like a vigil.
What are some good healing herbs?
Second, I'd work a three figure moving candle spell. One female to represent you, one male to represent you, and one female to represent his son's mother. On the backs of your rival and your lover use Separation Oil rather than Break Up, while anointing his front with Come to Me, Love Me, and Fires of Love. Use these last three oils on the figure for yourself too. Then move them over a course of 9 days. Move him and her away from one another while he moves closer to you. This will bring him to you while gently separating your lover from his ex. While separating any love bonds, this does not cause the strain or damage that might effect the child, or your lover's relationship with his kid. Bury yours and his candles in your front yard and hers at a crossroads. (you might consider bringing into her life a lover of her own she can focus on.)
With this-- if I'm trying to break up a couple (they don't have children together) I'd use a red candle for me and him and black for her-- adding another red male candle for her to move closer to would be okay right?
Third, work with Stay With Me products to tie him to you and keep him with you. You don't need to tie his nature necessarily, but a binding might be in order. Tying your underwear together, burning a red penis candle with Stay With Me oil and powders should do the trick.
This is to be done once me and my target are back together correct? Where should the tied underwear be placed for this candle spell-- just in front of the candle or should it be a specific altar set-up for this?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:56 am

inquiringminds128,

1. Healing herbs for love issues Balm of Gilead Buds is great for reconciliation and mend broken hearts and hard feelings. violet leaves to ease pain and soften love, rose a nice love herb, all heal or self heal to heal to heal all issues, sage to cleanse to see clearly, pine is another cleansing herb that is great

There's more -- and not on topic for this thread, so see:

Hoodoo At A Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

2. Yes moving her to a new red candle is ok, it is traditional, help her meet someone knew. You can make a path with powders and love herbs from her candle to the new persons candle, such as attraction and come to me powder, magnetic sand works as well.

3. Tie the undies and candle are two different jobs that work well together. You could even tie them and place them under a metal pot and burn the candle on top of it. I was taught to bury the undies in the backyard by a tree so the roots will wrap around it and hold him down (at home).

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:33 am

Thanks JayDee!

2. When moving the candle towards the new lover just basically let then herbs that are lined up get mushed up in between or move the candle over the herbs so that they're under her candle?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:56 am

inquiringminds128,

I move it along like its walking over them, its a path leading the way to the new person. When its done I pick up the herbs and powders from them mix with the wax leftovers wrap it up and dispose of them together with those attraction and love herbs/powders together.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:57 am

Thank you so much!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:21 pm

JayDee,
I thought with the moving candles you used black to get them to move away from them (,as the soccer team was bad for the family)

I used white for the lacrosse team and out attraction, come to me,influence
For the family I want to go to lacrosse I used pink and on front attraction, influence.
I sprinkled attraction power between the lacrosse and family.
On the back of the family candle I did hot foot and cut and clear
For the soccer coaches I used hot foot and cut and clear and then cayenne between the family and the soccer coaches.

I actually think I saw a sign today. The father of the family is an assistant coach for varsity so usually the daughter gets what she wants and the head coach let's he go. We'll at a game today, he actually yelled at her. We have played under him for over 3 years and he has never yelled at her. Them my daughter said at practice the girl was milking a 3yrs groin pull and the head coach made her run anyway (he usually excuses her from all running)
Also the mom is president of the girls soccer team and we just found out we need a tax ID and an accountant. She kind of passed it off to another mom. She is still the president but she usually doesn't delegate and she is now. There was a rumor that this other lady was taking over this year but it didn't happen.

So JayDee should I still throw the soccer coaches (that I want to keep close at a close crossroad and the family with the lacrosse At a far crossroad.
Also since I used pictures and petitions should I burn them before I throw the remains, not much candle resisdue, I used 4inch spell candles

Thabks so much for all your help

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Tribaby789,

The work you did does not really relate to you, being you did not do the coaches moving to your daughter. So I would dispose of them at two separate crossroads. Id toss the Lacross one as close to the Lacross team, or where they play or a stadium they play at. The Soccer coaches closer to you.

Now you would move into sweetening the coaches to your daughter, and her getting favor. Think crown of success to win, yellow candles for success, purple candles to influence them with. You can burn them, some do some dont. I burn them, take a tea light, pray over it, burn to ash and mix with the powders from the work and mix with the left over wax.

Looks like you are getting good movement already in the work!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:24 am

Thank you Jaydee!

Unfortunately the lacrosse and the soccer team use the same high School fields to practice and play.

What I will do it throw the soccer coach stuff at a closer cross roads.
Should I still put the lacrosse and family at a further cross road or in running water to take them away together?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:33 am

Good Morning Tribaby789,

Do the closer crossroad and then the other I would toss at a further out crossroad like another city so its not even around you or close by in any way.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:53 am

Thank you Jaydee!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:48 am

Ok so this is really weird. I did a moving candle for 3 of my daughter's friends to come closer to her and away from another girl who was causing trouble. This was the second time I did it. It worked the first time but the trouble maker was trying to come back. I just finished it yesterday and she tried to come back but the other girls turned on her for now.
Here is the weird part. I thought the group was closer with my daughter but she said she lied because she felt stupid. She said she doesn't know what she did but they are talking to her even less. They aren't being mean just say hi and walk away and she has to say it first.
I also have them in a honey jar for about a month with 2others and my daughter and light a pink candle every m, w, f and the whole group got closer but not my daughter.
Did the moving candle somehow backfire?
I am thinking of doing a Chinese wash of the house, and a cleansing for myself and my family. I want to do the cleanse immediately and I know my family will not take part, so can I light a white or black candle with uncrossing and then white ones with fiery wall of protection?

Also should I do the moving candle agian of needed or should I stay away. What about the honey jar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:56 am

Tribaby789,

Hoodoo does not have the idea of backfire either it hits the target or it his the ground IE it did not work. You could see the girls as moving away from your daughter as a sign of the work as not working, not taking, or they are resisting the work. You had some movement and you have some resistance it seems. How did the candles burn during the work, did you see any signs in the wax? And of the wax run differently like away from one candle but around another? How to read candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#history

You can cleanse the house as you described and burn candles on the family members as well. Have you had a reading in this situation to see if all the girls are good to have around? It is possible the resistance you are seeing could be another girl who is not a good for your daughter too. A reading from an AIRR member can clarify this for you. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I would not keep doing the same spell over and over to be honest. I would move to another one for your daughter. You can do an attraction spell to draw new wholesome good hearted, friendly, smart, honest, good influence friends into her life. IF these girls come then great if not, she will meet even better girls. Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:33 am

Ok the candles are 4inch and they burned pretty clean. One of the girls candle did burn slower then all the others.
The black candle burned like it had tears. Which makes sense as she is trying to talk the the girls still but they are resisting her.

I agree I need a reading. Do you do readings on the site? If so what is your name under? I didn't see Jaydee.

I will do the cleanse and then the I will do protection candle and an attraction candle. Can I do the protection candle one day and then the attraction the next? I have NO privacy at home and at work I was almost caught once when the Cleaning lady went into my office (said vacuum cleaner bumped door and it opened) and he almost threw me out. I may be able to get away with doing candle work 3 days Mayne 4 or 5 but that is really pushing it.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:02 am

Tribaby789,

I would suggest contacting AIRR for a reading. Select an individual you would like a reading from.

You can do the candles at the same time, or separately that is up to you. Also, LM sets candles at the church which can be done for you so you do not have to worry about the cleaning lady. Dressing tea lights in oil that you prayed over, place them in a nice holder by the daughters room to attract friends, or an uncrossing one is not something uncommon to do either. Many people who practice hoodoo do it in secret.

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi!

Question - I am in the middle of a moving candle spell (break up).

I have them set on a plate since I don’t have an altar. And it seems like the plate may not be big enough. Am I able to switch the candles to a bigger plate, or do I need to leave them on this plate?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm

Well, it seems to me, you being new here and all, that this is a learning moment.

You did not rehearse your set up in your mind, so now you will have to break your "walking away" movements to create a new set up.

I don't know what you mean by "I don't have an altar." Next time, use a big baking pan or cookie sheet, or just roll out a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to cover the area.

You would benefit by studying this work a bit deeper before plunging in and coming up short on space. This book will help:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of luck to you. As you get more used to the work, these mistakes in setting up will become a thing of the past, i promise you!
catherine yronwode

southerncajun

Unread post by southerncajun » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:54 am

Thank you!

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:19 am

I asked a question before about a love spell using moving candles.

But I also need to know what color of figural candle I would burn in case there's competition (other women)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:13 am

Hi, WhiteWitch81 --

I remember your question -- it's just a few messages above, in this same thread.. JayDee (then j82) gave you a very good answer about the moving candle spells.

Okay, so what you are asking about now is colour symbolism of candles. This symbolism is pretty common among all hoodoo workers, although not everyone agrees on every part of it. However, rather than type it all out here, i am going to point you to a basic free web page i wrote on candle magic. This anchor-link will take you right to the colour symbolsim -- but while you are there, i recommend that you scroll up to the top of the page and read the entire thing. This instruction page is part of my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," and we direct folks to portions of it all the time:

Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: CANDLE MAGIC (Colour Symbolism)
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

Okay, now, following that symbolism, you can choose the colours of candles for you and the person you love, and if there are people you do NOT want in your life, you can choose a colour to send them away and then move them away.

But i cannot chose for you, because there is no one "right" colour for each person in a love situation. It has to do with what you want their lives to be like. You choose the colour based on how you feel they deserve to be.

For example, some folks would think that would automatically assign all interfering people a black candle, because they are hoping to repulse them. But that is not always the case. I sometimes give interfering people a white candle and send them away unharmed, because they did not mean evil, they just were unaware of the love situation that was going on. So, you see, the colours you choose are YOUR choices, not a video game pre-set. LOL.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:59 am

For example, some folks would think that would automatically assign all interfering people a black candle, because they are hoping to repulse them. But that is not always the case. I sometimes give interfering people a white candle and send them away unharmed, because they did not mean evil, they just were unaware of the love situation that was going on. So, you see, the colours you choose are YOUR choices, not a video game pre-set. LOL.
Mrs. Cat I absolutely love how you explained this ;) I haven't placed my order for my moving candle spell just yet and this post of yours has me rethinking the route that I want to think because like you said most people automatically get a black candle for the intruder and that's what I was thinking-- but I think I should try the white because the current girlfriend of my ex from my understanding wasn't even aware that we were in a relationship

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:32 am

SagittariusLover128,

I am glad to be of help.
catherine yronwode

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:02 am

I plan on working on a moving candle spell. My questions are how do I write a petition for them, and how long do I burn the candles each day?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:31 am

WhiteWitch81,

You would want to take the figure candles carve the bottom out and load it with personal concerns and herbs ( a pinch goes a long way), then seal it with melted wax. Baptize the candles and name them the person. Their name is carved into the candle and a simple command. I would use a name paper on each one wrote out 5 point spotted with oil and folded properly, the person you drawing fold towards you, the person sending away fold away from you. The petition will be stated and prayed as you do the work. It would be helpful to write down a 2-3 line petition to stay focused and to laser point the work to the goal, but remember to pray as well. Move the candles apart each day. How long? varies but frequently used is 5-7 or 9 days. I personally would do 7. Light the candles for about 15 mins each day while you state the petition and pray. Extinguish the flame but do not blow it out. On the last day let them burn till completely burned out. This spell you are asking about is listed in great detail, along with many other great candle spells in cats book on candle magic.

Candle magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”