Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dixie Love Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Graveyardhag
Dixie Love Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:00 pm

We don't seem to have a thread for the Dixie Love oil.

Could someone tell me the differences between Love Me and Dixie Love? And where Dixie Love might be appropriate?

From reading the pages on the website it looks like maybe Love Me helps to bring forth the feelings and Dixie Love to bring about the actual commitment and relationships?

I've had the best success with Love Me so far but I haven't tried Dixie Love yet.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

FiachnaCybele
HRCC Graduate

Re: Dixie Love Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:17 pm

I haven't used "Love Me" yet, but I have used "Dixie Love" with success :). For me, I'm using it to enhance the affection, passion, and happiness in my monogamous union with my partner. We're like "common law" kind of married, and I feel like this oil has a very "happy, warm, marriage" vibe, with some sultry romance thrown in.

It has definitely brought out my man's affection and warmth toward me when I wear it :). And it smells wonderful.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Dixie Love Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Thanks for noticing the omision, Graveyardhag -- i have added the thread!

"From the old-time South comes a formula known as Dixie Love, made with the genuine Southern John Root, a powerfully strong curio known to many as Dixie John. This root, also called Beth or Birth Root, was used by the Indians of old for its medical help to women and it is said to aid romance, marriage, and love within the Family, and to bless the home with Children." -- Lucky Mojo Curio Co. catalogue

OIL-HOO-DIXL
Dixie Love Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-dixie-love.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”