Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 am

Hello taciturnxlove,

Pyromancer gave you a few good suggestions, but I'd like to add that it might be a good idea to get a reading to help you decide which rootwork route to take. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Mon May 07, 2018 11:11 am

I have been working on my lover, with very good success, for over a year. Mainly I was maintaining a honey jar, and regularly feeding a mojo bag and Nation Sack, but a couple months ago, things abruptly stopped in our relationship.
He suddenly started thinking whether he wants more kids, whether he should date younger women who can give him this, and we haven't been together since he started this jouney (mid-life crisis).
I have hot-footed some girls I know are problems, and I have gotten confirmation that it worked, so I am keeping faith in my love spells as well, as well as continuing hot foot work on any other girls that may be lurking and interfering.
Is there anything I can do to really give my work the push I feel it needs to get things moving in my direction again?
I have had readings from AIRR workers, and they say he is confused, isolating himself, and they have a hard time getting a good read on him to see what he'll do. Not very helpful to me.

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:38 pm

ingtar,
Have you considered creating a love doll baby and connecting it to him? I’ve had amazing success through working with mine, maybe check out the doll baby thread and get some ideas. I’m no expert by any means, but my doll baby has caused some rapid movement for me with my guy. Also have you done a skull candle? Those always work well for me too, but they’re a little slower to manifest than my doll baby has been. I wish you the best of luck!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

dfhtuy89
Newly Registered

Unread post by dfhtuy89 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:06 pm

So what I want to do a reconciliation spell so me and my ex can get back together (no longer on speaking terms) but I am trying to figure out which candle would be beneficial in my situation?
Should I use a regular pink candle, couple candles, 1 man and 1 woman and candle, 1 man candle to just do work on him or a skull candle?

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Mon May 07, 2018 1:58 pm

Thanks Amy, I've done both those things. I have minimal success with the doll baby, so I have made one to represent myself so that his is facing me, and I'm what he sees. I just did that the other day.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 07, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello dfhtuy89,

I moved your post to the forum that deals with love work in general. I would recommend looking over this section of the forum to get an idea of what kind of spell work and candles to use. The first thing that comes to my mind is to work with a reconciliation candle. Read about about reconciliation products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html).

Peace~

urbanconjuress
Forum Member

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm

I'm not sure which category this would fall under so if this needed to be moved to a different thread, I understand.

My boyfriend of 4 years and the father of my child cheated on me with his coworker. A co-worker that was well aware of our relationship. This is all pretty recent, a week ago today to be exact. He slept with her several times last week and I found out on mother's day, after a gut wrenching confession that I'm still reeling from. He has apologized and cried me a river but I told him I needed time to figure out if I can take him back and ever trust him again. The co-worker in the meantime, refuses to leave him alone and is constantly calling and texting him. Today, I went to his job and he told her in front of me that he loves me and wants to work it out with me and that he's sorry but in order for us to work out, they have to stop communicating. I allowed him to come back home today for the first time since finding out. I'm struggling. Emotionally, I am wrecked and devastated by his betrayal but I decided to let him come back because he was self destructing by getting black out drunk every night from all the guilt he feels I'm assuming and although I'm hurt, I don't hate him, I actually still love him very much and want him to be safe.

So he unloaded his dirty clothes today and I did the laundry using Dixie love powder and chuparosa powder. I have a honey jar that I started when we first met 4 years ago. I don't know if I should do a new honey jar or start working the one I already have. I haven't lit a candle on it in years because I was happy with our relationship and didn't think I would need to keep working it years later. So, that's one question.

Next question, how do I get this woman to leave him alone once and for all? I have a picture of her and her menstrual blood from a pair of his boxers. That revelation hurt me the most because menstrual blood is so meaningful to me and I can't believe he had sex with her while she was menstruating! I want to stick that thing in my jar of four thieves vinegar so bad but I don't want it to affect him negatively and since they are his boxers, I'm hesitant to do that but I think having access to the other woman's menstrual blood is extremely fortunate for rootwork but what can I do with it?

I also need help healing my heart and finding a way to move on with this relationship. I have pink, red, white candles, I also have a white skull candle. I have a ton of lucky mojo supplies, just not sure how to approach. I have love me oil, chuparosa oil, Dixie love oil, balm of Gilead, juniper beans, damiana, catnip, orris root powder, lemon verbana, etc etc. I also just ordered a triple strength nation sack today, but I know it will take some time to get it. I have a doll baby of us that I used to help with fertility and getting pregnant with our son, but I'm not sure I should be doing anything to that doll baby. I have another doll baby with his picture and my menstrual blood smeared all over the face. It currently resides in a jar of sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Again, I didn't think I needed to continue to tend to these things once I saw I was getting the results I wanted. Should I make a new one? So many options but I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted and I'm not sure which way to go. Any advice? Thanks in advance and thanks for reading this novel. Blessings to all.
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.

terra_rising
HRCC Student

Unread post by terra_rising » Thu May 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Urbanconjuress,

My heart goes out to you, I'm so sorry this is happening on what should have been day of celebration. I'm a newbie but I would like offer some advise. From your past success on using doll babies (you really seem to have a knack for making them work) I would make another one on him. Whatever combo you use to make it, I would use rosemary and calamus. Before that though, I would look in to clarity products to help you see past the pain and emotions to see what kind of work needs to be done on him.

I would take some licorice root slices, her picture, along with her menstrual blood (maybe rub the boxers on the picture?) wrap her in some foil with alum and stick her butt in the freezer for a quick fix. After the clarity work, hot foot her or throw her in a fast moving river.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:23 am

Hello urbanconjuress,

I'm very sorry this happened to you, my heart goes out to you. I think you got some great ideas from terra_rising, I would just like to add some links on where you can find this information:

For healing spells for yourself, check out this thread:

spells-and-prayers-to-heal-heartache-so ... 3-120.html

I think you should cut out the portion of the boxers that has her blood on it and work with it in a vinegar jar, freezer spell or hot foot spell, depending on what your aims are. You can find information on all three here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care.

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:10 pm

I have a quick love question and Im hoping to get some information on what LMCC products would be most useful.
Basically, I have a date this weekend (overnight) with the guy Im seeing. We have not been intimate yet. We do like eachother but I feel like attraction has been confusing on his end since he never makes a move to have sex with me.
I want to deploy every resource I can to take things to the next level physically this weekend. I also want to increase his attraction for me. Here is what I have in my arsenal (Ive already burned a penis candle for this situation - but would like some serious oooomph this weekend as it has not manifested yet)

I have on hand the following oils:
LM Love me oil, LM Fire of love oil, LM Come to me oil, LM Chuparosa Oil (probably not best for sexual passion), LM Follow me boy oil
herbs: Elacampane, orris, rose buds, catnip, damiana, rosemary.

my idea was to take a bath in the herbs before he comes to visit, sprinkle some of the bath water on the doorstep?, then also use the herbs as a sachet powder he will walk over when he comes into my home. Additionally, I figured I would dress myself subtly with follow me boy, fire of love, love me and a little of my own essence.
I would buy kiss me now but dont think it will arrive by Friday so I have to improvise. Are there any there herbs that might help make him more attracted to me and want to have sex with me all weekend?

Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:25 am

Hello Olivialeigh,

I think you have some great ideas for work here, I would just add some ideas on getting him into your bedroom and, eventually, bed. You could make a subtle "trail" to your bedroom for him to follow by sprinkling the bathwater from your love bath into the room, and then dress the four posts or corners of your bed with those oils. You could also create a bed packet with those love herbs by placing them in a flat paper packet and putting it between the mattresses on your bed. All those ideas combined should be hard to resist!

Good luck to you.

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean. I took your advice and employed your suggestions in addition to what I already had and they worked beautifully. He couldn’t keep his hands off me and we definitely took things to a new level.

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:04 am

Hello Olivialeigh,

That's great! I'm so glad! :)

Dr Bob Crowley
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Bob Crowley » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello all:

While not a spell in the traditional sense, I have come up with a ritual (based both in science and magick) which I feel does a tremendous job of facilitating the deepening of an existing and established relationship. It takes your relationship to a new, more intense level of connection and intimacy. While it could be done surreptitiously, it’s even more powerful with a willing participant. At the very least you will learn a great deal about each other. But really, I guarantee, if done correctly, it will solidify your love, closeness and understanding of your partner and their feelings for you will be equally intensified. Feel free to message me on FB and I will gladly send it to you free of charge.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023714266496
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:54 pm

So I am currently doing some work on a guy who has been a bit distant. We aren’t official but we are talking/dating long distance so there’s already an obstacle. Now I recently did a penis candle to get him to be more amorous. And now I’m doing a 13 day skull candle to make him think of me constantly . It hasn’t manifested but following sister Jeans suggestion I got things to the next level a few weeks ago sexually.

Now, here’s my question. Someone I’ve always liked just recently became single and is back on the market. And guy number one has been ignoring me for over a week now (not sure why we left things on a high note and I’m not needy or clingy so I’m a bit confused fused) I’ve always had a huge crush on this other guy. Are there any caveats to doing love work on more than one guy and basically letting the best man win? I’ve never attempted it before and don’t know how the spell energy works. Will it stop on guy one and focus on guy 2?

Or is a safer bet, do a spell to run into guy 2, and just take a love bath and wear some oils to get him interested for the evening? Guy number two is not a good dating option but I definitely wouldn’t mind snuggling up to him while guy number one gets his act together. Create some triangulation...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Hello Olivialeigh,

You are free to work how you want! This does sound like it could get complicated though. Perhaps a reading could point you in the direction that would be most "productive"? You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Take care.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 am

I have the Attraction oil. I want to attract a specific man towards me. I've never met him, but there are traits physical/financial I'm looking for. How can I use this oil, and on what type of candle? I just got out of a terrible 5 year relationship and want an ideal man

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:08 pm

Greetings, Pyromancer.

When coming out of a relationship, doing cut and clear work is recommended, usually in a
The form of a bath. On the page is a spell to use to walk away from one relationship, and have another relationship in the future. Here is the link to Lucky Mojo’s cut and clear products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

As for your question, I would put the oil on an Adam (nude male) pink candle. Perhaps put some love herbs and your petition inside the candle.

Lucky Mojo Adam candles:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-adam.html

Love herbs:
[url]http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html[/url

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:28 pm

IS CROSSING/JINXING RESPONSIBLE FOR INSULTIVE/DISRESPECTFUL WIVES?

I COULDNT POST THIS DIRECTLY, SO I'M POSTING AS A REPLY:

First, I and my brothers feel/concluded we are under a serious cross/curse and we are ordering stuff for the uncrossing, to receive in about 2 weeks. The reasons we concluded so are too numerous to mention here. I'm asking: Could this be as a result of the crossing/curse/jinx on us?

Our first son, lost in the USA for decades, when we eventually found him via internet, one of the things he told us was that he had married twice and that "he will come home to make it better". Obviously his 2nd marriage then was also not working well.
2nd son got engaged, had a kid and his fiancee also started misbehaving, disrespecting him, then ran away by herself. All efforts by my bro, including reducing the man in him couldn't convince her to return (though he also had financial issues at this point)
3rd Son just cant get a woman to like him. The one he tried and got left him after many years, just when he was about making moves to commit to marriage
4th Son, same - Wife is damn disrespectful.
6th Son have since taken it that way - he somehow is able to tolerate the obvious public disrespect his wife gives him. But he finds joy outside, keeping late nights and all that.

I am the 5th son and I discovered this process of using hoodoo magic to get problems solved. My marriage is in serious jeopardy: My wife progressively disrespects me and somehow feels she is right about it. It keeps growing day by day and has become unbearable recently. I have even decided to quit her (divorce is not common in our part of Africa). I even sent an SMS to her father to this regard (i regret this now though, but was pushed by one such unbearable action of her's)

Now I am asking, could it be the jinx/curse/cross that is causing all these or its just coincidence? Should i keep accepting the unbearable disrespect from my wife until we finish the uncrossing bath? We have a lovely 4 year old son and breaking up may jeopardise his upbringing, but also I am in real pain daily as she keeps uping the level of disrespect and insult

Brotherly advice needed.
Thanks

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Get 13 herbs bath. Lots of protection work, uncrossing, and Block buster. Good Luck

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:19 pm

DannyN -

I'm sorry your family is having these rough times in love!

You couldn't "post this directly" because creating new topics is not allowed. I noticed you posted on another forum topic with a similar statement. I have, in a previous response to you - viewtopic.php?t=450&p=385643#p385643, linked to the forum rules (near the bottom of the post). I highly suggest you read them. If you would introduce yourself here - 2018-introductions-f204.html (The only place you CAN create a new topic) you will more than likely get a few welcoming posts, including one that will detail the rules for you. If you read a few of the other introduction posts, you will also see this same post of the rules from various moderators, should you choose not to post yourself.

In regards to your questions, could all that be caused by a jinx/curse? Sure. Can I say for certain that is the case just reading your post here on the forum? Not really. I suggest getting a reading done to really get to the 'root' of the problem and to see if you have a jinx on you and/or your family from a reader/rootworker at AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics.
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
They will be able to assist you in finding out if it is a jinx/curse, how to remove it, and how to fix whats been broken (ie. your relationships).

Good luck and I hope you're able to get everything turned around!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:00 am

Thanks for the great answer, RevJames!

DannyN
Forum Member

Unread post by DannyN » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Thanks, Rev James

Vida
Forum Member

Unread post by Vida » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:58 am

So, recently I am working on a man, I have only sexual relationship since December. I really like him and want him to pay me more attention.

Started with a honey jar in January and for the past months I had results. He even recently bought appartment in my district. We live in a large city and his first intentions werent buying appartment in this exact area. So, last month, on a waxing moon (I prefer to follow moon phases), I increased my spell work on him. Sprinkled regularly some Follow me Boy powder on the tracks he usually uses everyday, lit dressed with oils vigil candles with petition papers, purchased and worn a Follow me Boy mojo bag.

On the fullmoon I made a skull candle spell for few days with the intention to make him miss me. Didnt expect such fast results but on the Waning moon phase we accidently met like five times in a row for two weeks, which is pretty unusual. We encountered ourselves on very overcrowded places just by coincidence. Maybe this was the result of the powder. Of course, we spent the nights together.

1) But I have lost my mojo bag. Maybe it did its purpose and I need to make a new one?

2) The problem is that the guy seems to feel that something is wrong and started to act weird and nervous around me. We had a conversation and he told me that it is not a good idea to be together, etc (never asked him for a serious relationship). I feel he is not indifferent, had a reading where The Lovers card showed about our relationships. I am going out with many guys since I am single and couldnt feel what I feel with him. I am not a beauty, but can always find a partner, however I want this guy. Not for a marriage or something, just want to develop our relationship. Maybe I was too commanding and overpressed him? How I should continue working?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Hi, Vida --

1) I have no theory about why the mojo was lost. I do not believe that there is any traditional teaching that "when it has done its job, it will be lost." In fact, i would wonder if the man found it and took it!

2) You may have over-done it. He may have felt the pressure of too much attention to his mind. Not every person is a pushover for spell work, and skull candles, in particular, can often be felt by the one on whom you are working. If he was protected in some way (and it is common in America for mothers to work protection-against-magic on behalf of their sons, to keep them from falling for "bad" women) he may have felt that he was being pressed.
catherine yronwode

Vida
Forum Member

Unread post by Vida » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:55 pm

No way someone found my bag. I always worn it in my underwear and hid it when I was about to sleep somewhere else. I was outside with it and suddently felt it was missing. Probably it was not the right bag for me.

We are both European. No way he is overprotected in that meaning, just more sensitive. With another male I have had results within days with honey jar spell. For him it took months.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:51 pm

My friend made a nation sack and she just told me her man just said out of the blue that she put a spell on him to trap him. I wonder if he tired to sleep with somebody and couldn’t get it up? We will never know in regards to that. All I know is that it’s manifesting from what I hear

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Pyromancer,

Your guess is a good one. Men often know when they have been "worked."
catherine yronwode

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:30 pm

I am not sure if I am placing this in the right section.

I think I might have screwed up majorly over the weekend. I decided to give my man’s house a cleansing as he was robbed recently and also had some other unsavoury characters there afterwards than caused more damage. It’s something I’ve been wanting to do before this, but I was afraid that I might remove my own spell on him which has been working brilliantly for close to two years now.

Well, I did the cleansing. The usual suspects were used. Mostly, sage, benzoin resin, saltpetre, Eucalyptus etc. Unfortunately , it seems that I did indeed do damage to my own spell over him to keep him following me and obsessed with me.

The whore, yes the same whore as always, is back in town and all hell broke loose the day after the cleansing. He went to see her against my wishes. He insists he will see her again before she buggers off out of town (I hope she actually does as my freezer spell froze both her and my other big enemy in his life right out the country). He is being an absolute ass to me. Shouted at me that our current conflict is all my fault and that he would rather never see me again than stop seeing her. Very hurtful after everything has been going so well and he (all his idea) has been talking increasingly about marriage (I am hesitant due to this whore always reappearing).

It could also be that she has cast a spell on him and that the cleansing has nothing to do with it. Please help with any knowledge you have that will get things back on track between us. I am willing to do the hard work required, again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Rosewood --

It may indeed be the case that your cleaned his house so well you took off your own hold over him.

I cannot just this without a reading, but i have heard of it happening, for sure. It is not inevitable, but, it does happen more often than people think it will.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:48 am

Thank you, Catherine.

1) He just phoned and says he wants us to spend more time together. Even so, something happened with that cleansing.

2) I will need to do some serious maintenance work (as I call it) to make sure I get a proper hold over him again. Will start by taking out our doll babies and also descreetly taking his back to his place for a reconnection visit.

3) The other strange thing is that after he visited her and was saying he wants to visit again before she leaves, he was also talking about wanting to die. He said the world will be better then. This is something that's been going on for years when he has been around her. I even had a terrible nightmare about it last night in which he killed himself and she was all proud of herself about it. Very real. I am not big on going the death spell route ever, but at this point I think it's time I start working one on her. I have her hair, handwriting and piece of clothing. I've had enough of this evil narcissist destroying lives.

4) A couple of years ago a complete stranger working in that house walked out and over to my place and said that house is evil and he's never going back. I heard the same thing happened with a maid. I have felt it strongly myself before these incidences once I realised she's not all there. Something is up wirh all of this.

5) My next question then is how should one handle situations like this where a cleansing is needed, but tricks have been successful laid by one in the past?

6) Also please give me an inventory of everything I need for the death spell, because I need to get my friend to go pick that up for me as soon as she's out there again.

Thank you again. I appreciate your help and time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:31 am

Hello, Rosewood,

I'm glad things are turning around.

Now as to your questions for more information, this forum is organized into different sections. One section is about products, grouped by their forms (oils,powders, candles, books, and so forth) and another section is grouped by life conditions for which magical sells are used (getting a job, bringing back a lover, passing tests, and so forth).

You are in the Love spells area, and in the most general thread in that area, which was fine, when you were asking about the general practices of love spells. However, our conversation has progressed to the point that you have brought up other topics (a cursed house and a death spell), and although you see them as connected to your love return situation in your case, i, as a worker, see them as separate issues, which are best explained and taught in the context of different parts of this forum. So i am going to reply by sending you to those parts of the forum and to read the previous posts and to my online free web site, to read what i have written on these subjects, and i am going to recommend some further study before you embark on a death spell.

1) Keep on with your love work.

2) This sounds good.

3) This is concerning. Whenever someone talks of suicide, whether cursed or not, i wish that the one who hears this will immediately seek mental health help for the person. Some supplementary magical work is described here:

hands-on-and-distance-healing-for-famil ... t5936.html

4) To cleanse a cursed house is one of many topics discussed here:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing ... l-f40.html

5) Cleansing is designed for precisely this type of situation. Chinese Wash is the most common product used and has been since the early 20th century. Read more here:

spells-for-blessing-and-cleansing-the-h ... 11828.html

6) You can read more about death spells and other forms of cursing here:

spells-to-curse-someone-with-physical-i ... t5370.html

and here:

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

And here is an ENTIRE book on the topic with over 100 spells to harm!

cursing-and-crossing-book-by-miss-aida- ... 89558.html
catherine yronwode

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Catherine,

3) I agree with that you said there and that was exactly what I did.

I will follow your links and also go to the appropriate sections of this board.

Thank you.

African
Forum Member

Unread post by African » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:00 am

Hello... I am new in this forum.

I saw an oil called Kiss Me Now which is meant for casual pleasure with no strings attached. I am going to buy, but I also want a complimentary oil which will make me irresistible to every I have lust upon, even a stranger (a woman I approach ramdomly).

1) Can you please suggest the type of oil which I can use..

2) I want the strongest please

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:36 am

Hello, African, and welcome to our customer service forum:

1) Kiss Me Now is usually considered to be strong in this way. Other oils, which may be blended with it include Follow Me Girl, Attraction, and Come To Me.

http://luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
http://luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html
http://luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://luckymojo.com/cometome.html

You may order a blend of all four oils. Read about blends here:

http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

and here:

blending-two-or-more-lucky-mojo-oils-qu ... t8964.html

2) All of our oils are hand-made with dedication to the purpose. We do not make "weak" oils, hence none of our oils are "stronger" than others.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 pm

For the DRESSED LETTER LOVE SPELLS TO ATTRACT LOVE FROM AFAR (http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... letterlove) it says, "focus the entirety of your WILL upon achieving the result you wish to accomplish." Do you have any direction or advice how you focus one's will? I realize that could be difficult to answer. Then next part says, "silently voice your COMMAND..." Does that mean don't verbally speak it, but say it in your mind?

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:12 am

thewarning,

This is basically telling you to focus you mind on the results an see it happening, you can say it in your mind over and over as you focus on the intent and speak it over the work as well. Spoken word is also very powerful. Say it in an matter of fact tone. Focusing is very important to work same with a clear petition which is your intent.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:58 am

Good points, j82.

Nenet
Forum Member

Unread post by Nenet » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:40 am

Hello there, I’ve been reading up on the mojo forums and decided to join myself to ask a question for a situation I’m in. I don’t know exactly how to go about my situation and what spells to choose. So I hope someone can guide me on what to do.

So not too long ago, a couple weeks, I met my close friend’s friend (who also happens to be his close friend) and he had recently gotten out of a relationship at least a week or two before I met him.

He was in this wild phase where he just wanted sex but I told him I wasn’t into flings and throughout the 3 weeks we hung out alone/with friends, we became friends and ended up falling for each other. Obviously I more than him.

One day out of no where he admitted that he liked me because just the day before he got jealous of the thought of me with other men. And that he was sorry for acting sexually frustrated the days before. On that day I also admitted I liked him as well but I didn’t want to rush things because he had just gotten out of a relationship and I still didn’t want to have sex.

After that we went out a couple more times and he started to say that I make him feel good and I make him happy and he wanted to leave his ex and stop talking to her (because she kept bothering him after he had broken up with her) and it all felt to good so I ended up sleeping with him. It felt magical and even after that he didn’t pull back and we continued on seeing each other and he genuinely liked me.

But just yesterday his ex started to ask him some questions about his old things and things escalated from there and then he started to debate if he still wants her. I saw him that night and he told me he didn’t know anymore but he still liked me, but they were together for 3 years before the breakup.

I understood that he loved her more. And he wants to win her back. She wants him to leave me completely and not even be friends with me anymore. And he told me he wouldn’t. From the the things that he had told me about her I can see why he left her, he said the clinginess and all the arguments just pushed him away. But I guess she reminded him of all the good times that made him want to go back yesterday.

So he said we can still all see each other and be friends and we had plans to see each other the next day, since he’s still my close friends’s friend.

We all went out today and he was still a bit flirty and all and we just acted like what he said he wanted to be, friends. We didn’t do anything coupley. Once I left I guess his ex found out and as a result, he removed me from social media/ I asked him why and he said his ex made him, then he blocked me from one social media app.

So I feel like a simple “think about me spell” MIGHT not be enough for me to win him over an ex he has been with for three years. What can I do? I don’t want to manipulate his feelings and coerce him to come back to me... because the connection between us is still there.

I feel like he can truly love me just as much as her.

Can I do a spell just for him and me -- or will it not work unless first I do a spell on him to stop his feelings for her?

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all the help I can get.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 am

Hello, Nenet --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

Your question -- "Can I do a spell just for him and me -- or will it not work unless first I do a spell on him to stop his feelings for her?" can only be answered by divination, psychic reading, card reading, bone reading, stone casting, intuitive reading, empathic reading, or some form of foretelling. There is no one way to answer such a question, because the reply would depend on the nature and character and will-power of the people involved, the timing of these events in your lives, and other, as yet unspoken factors, such as the astrological compatibility, age, and cultural attitudes toward sex and marriage.

We do not give psychic readings online here, but you can sign up for a free reading at our weekly radio show. We select two reading subjects from our queue and give each person give two free readings, plus rootwork spell advice, on the air. To sign up for the show and get a free reading, go here, select the year and then the date, and sign up:

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-sign-up ... g-f30.html

In the meantime, or as an alternative, check out these forum threads that deal with similar situations and possible intentions and desires:

Separate or Break Up and Find New Love for the Other Lover
separate-or-break-up-and-find-new-love- ... 28435.html

Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want
spells-to-destroy-affair-or-marriage-so ... 23314.html

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time
break-up-and-love-return-reconciliation ... -t228.html
catherine yronwode

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:29 pm

There's a question I've been wondering for years. Reconciliation work is said to be sometimes slow and long. With that in mind, is it harmful to the work at all to date others or have physical relations while the work is being done?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:13 pm

thewarning,

Hmm good question! I have a mixed answer lol. There are spells where you can hold onto a man or women and have your boytoy on the side as well. But on the other hand if you are doing reconciliation work and you really want a guy back but are looking for other lovers it could be kind of confusing, you are sending out two different messages. Going out for a night of fun, wearing some follow me boy, or kiss me now oil for a fling is different then trying to pull an ex back and a new relationship. My thoughts, id love to read others opinions as well!

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:29 pm

I could definitely see how it might send out two different messages. You wouldn't want to do anything that could harm the work. On the other hand, one could say you do reconcile work and your will/spirits, whatever the case maybe, goes to the target regardless of what you do outside of it. It's hard to imagine that somehow the works gets cancelled or undone if you have a fling or whatever in the meantime. But, then again, I'm asking because I'm not sure. I would love to get more feedback!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:22 pm

thewarning,

You certainly need to keep your work separate and keep the petitions clear on those purposes. Not that it gets undone but it can get confusing. You pray to God to bring your lover back, soulmate love of your life, hour later you want to bring Tim from down the hall into your life, seems confusing. Other thing I would warn is if you trying to get an ex back, they all respond differently to seeing/ hearing you are dating someone. You could self-sabotage the work and goal. I think you asked a great question that many other people have asked or wondered as well.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:57 am

thewarning

Your question is based on an embedded premise, namely that "reconciliation work is said to be sometimes slow and long."

I have not heard that said by good, old-fashioned root doctors. If anything, the old timers claim the opposite -- that they can "reunite lovers in 24 hours."

The truth is that each case is different, but i have evidence of beliefs that strongly counter your premise -- and i would like to share them with you as evidence that your premise, while vague enough to seem unobjectionable, is actually running counter to older traditions in this form of folk magic.

I was often told by elder workers in the 1960s and 1970s that a man who seeks a reconciliation with a woman of menstruating age must try to accomplish the reunion before she has her next period. Depending on when she had her last period and when the break-up happened, this could mean that anywhere from a day to about 28 days was the time-limit they placed on the reconciliation work. If the woman's menstrual cycle was not known to the man, he was advised to work until "the change of the Moon" -- meaning the evening on which the first visible crescent of the New Moon was seen.

The expectation or embedded premise in this advice is that when a woman has her period, she "changes" and becomes different, and if the man if not with her during her change, he will have a difficult time recapturing her. This belief is tied to two further premises -- that menstrual blood ties men to women and that women's menstrual cycles are tied to the cycles of the Moon.Thus, a woman, being like the Moon, has her "cycle" and her "changes."

Now, growing up as i did, with this belief repeated to me by almost every male worker i met, i asked, "What about women who want a man to return? How long should women work, since men don't have periods?" The answers were more variable, but generally they ranged from "one week, if you live in the same neighborhood and see each other in the streets," or "one week, because he'll be looking for another woman by them" to "three months -- unless you were married, and then you can work up to your wedding anniversary " or "for a year, if it was a long marriage and you have children."

Now, as a rootworker myself, i have a difficult time understanding why newcomers tell each other -- and try to convince me! -- that there is some sort of truth in self-defeating concepts like "honey jar work is slow" and "reconciliations are slow." Naw. Do the work and expect results. If you don't get results, try again, a different way. If still no results, try a third time. If the third spell doesn't work, thank God for the opportunity to try and go your way in peace.

So, in my experience, unless distance or a new lover complicates the issue, i would consider any reconciliation work that does not produce results after three moths to be failed. By "results," i mean a complete reconciliation and restoration or at least a strong, positive movement toward reunion that satisfies both parties emotionally and, if possible, sexually -- because if a reconciliation spell is going to work, in my experience, it happens fairly quickly.

Now, as to having what you call "a fling" while working for a reconciliation:

In my opinion, if a practitioner cannot keep his or her focus on the desired lover for three months without having "a fling," then that is a sign that the reconciliation work will fail anyway, and not because "the spell failed," but because the practitioner lacks focus, desire, devotion, or will-power.
catherine yronwode

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:59 am

Thank you for the insightful response. While I have heard other root workers refer to it as slow & steady work, perhaps a better adjective would be "difficult" (although I'm sure that, like many things, varies on the situation).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 pm

"Difficult" i will certainly agree with! It either happens quickly (the proverbial 24 hours -- which i myself have seen happen many times) or the practitioner is in for a long hike through unknown territory. But if the practitioner wanders off the path in search of a "fling," he or she is very likely to never get back on the path. Which may or may not be a good thing, depending on the circumstances.
catherine yronwode

Nenet
Forum Member

Unread post by Nenet » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Catherineyronwode

Thank you for the recommendation. I signed up :) I will definitely look at the other three links you gave me as well. I also decided to read further down after my replies and saw that you said somewhere in your other responses “...but because the practitioner lacks focus, desire, devotion, or will-power.“

I always hear people saying that once we complete the spell work we should clear our mind of the situation and of the target etc. So, after the spell work we are not focusing on the target anymore and continuing on with our lives, I’m not saying you’re wrong, in fact does make sense on how it can ruin the work but I am confused as to why a fling can ruin it when you can still have strong desire.

Also, after someone is finished completing a spell, or is continuing a spell daily, how do you recommend we go about it physically & mentally during and after it’s finished? Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Hi, Nenet --

Strangely, i never hear people i know and work with saying that "once we complete the spell work we should clear our mind of the situation and of the target." This instruction is not part of any system of folk magic i have ever studied academically or first hand. It is something that appeared on the internet, probably around 2010. Some people phrase it as "set it and forget it." As far as i am concerned, the whole idea is rubbish. It totally undercuts the work you are doing. It is like some weird application of mental gymnastics to the work -- the old "don't think of a blue elephant" trick -- because, if you DO think of your spell, well, by gum, it'll fail. RUBBISH.

Devote yourself to your spell work, and when it is done, pray for its success at least once a day. That's what the old folks said, and that is what i do.
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:39 pm

Nenet-

I think what some of the advice you were seeing is not obsessing over the work. You would be surprised how many people do a job then second guess it, 3rd guess it 4th guess it, get upset because its been 2 hours and they didnt see results and claim it failed. This is what I was told not to do, dont obsess over the work and every second thinking it do death and how it must happen. To me thats what set and forget means, not that you forget the work but dont labor over it in though and deed all day and scrutinize every movement. This is a common mistake new comers maker. Point: if you do a job dont think it to death dont obsess it to death, dont question it to death, dont second guess your work to death. Have faith and hold it strong even if you made a minor mistake!

dollbabyapprentice
Forum Member

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Hey,

Would someone be able to tell me about some powerful love binding spells? I can’t seem to find any.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm

dollbabyapprentice --

I think the reason you cannot find "powerful love binding spells" here is that you are using terminology from a different form of magic. This is African American hoodoo folk magic, and the term used is "tying."

If tying a person's sexuality (as distinguished, for instance from tying the person to a family or to a location), then the term is "tying his (or her) nature."

So, if what you want is to tie someone's nature, here are the spells you are looking for:

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature
spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... -t312.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

dollbabyapprentice
Forum Member

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Hello catherineyronwode,

Thanks for your response!

In all honesty, I always thought that tying a mans nature was more of a sexual thing, would it also apply if I wanted to tie a guys heart to mine like tie him to me emotionally so he cannot want any other female besides me? My ex and I have broken up and although I plan on doing reconciliation work, sweetening work e.t.c I know that girls are VERY attracted to him and he has a lot of encounters with a lot of females on a weekly basis, although him catching feelings for another female has never been an issue before, I want to tie him to me emotionally so that I’m always on his mind just to limit the chances of it ever happening and to make it easier for my other work to get through to him.

Any answers and suggestions are welcome, I’m very open minded when it comes to trying new things.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:29 am

dollbabyapprentice,

Typing his nature is to stop him from getting other women and binds him to you. You can also place this item in a nation sack which is used to control a man, a honey jar is great to sweeten him to you. You cant change a mans nature meaning if he cheats or is a cheater he will be that way and binding him is how to stop him and control him. You can also feed him period blood to make him on his mind. Another famous tip is to sew a pubic hair into his hat to keep you always on his mind.

Nation Sack: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Hone Jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

Menstrual blood, pubic hair: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Miss_kentuckyhoodoo
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss_kentuckyhoodoo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:50 am

I hope I’m posting in the correct area. Apologies if I’m not.
I need something quick and simple to do immediately to keep one of my boyfriends ex lovers from always trying to creep back into his life. She is constantly following him on social media, liking and commenting on all his stuff, and he’s been honest with me that she has reached out to him and even sent him unsolicited sexual pictures, videos, etc. She knows all about our relationship but has zero respect for me or herself. She lives hundreds of miles away and he doesn’t pay her any attention but something about her “energy” makes me feel insane and full of rage. I need it too stop. They had a purely sexual relationship and she still says he has control and power over her and that she’ll never ever be able to move on...because the sex was good. She’s cookoo!
Should I try a freezing spell or something like that? I can’t sink a lot of money into extra supplies for a couple of weeks and I’d like to get to work on something sooner than that.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:12 pm

Miss_Kentuckyhoodoo,

A freezer jar is a great place to start to freeze her out of his life. Add alum to the water to make her be quiet, add a photo and her name with the prayer on the back. Write the prayer as something like " Jane doe leave my bf alone never talk, reach out, message, text, call, email ever again". You can also have Lucky Mojo burn a hotfoot candle on her to send her away.

Hotfoot candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-hot-foot.html

Miss_kentuckyhoodoo
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss_kentuckyhoodoo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:43 pm

Thanks @JayDee ! I have all that and I’m going to do it tonight. I appreciate the advice.

loveremains
Forum Member

Unread post by loveremains » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:55 am

Hello all,

I want to do some work on somebody to get him to reach out and want more between us. I'm thinking of honey jar along with skull candle. A couple questions:

1) Can I add more herbs and oils other than the one given in the spell kit? The situation is more complicated and I think I need more than just a "love me" spell kit;

2) For candles, I'm thinking of burning red, pink and yellow on top of honey jar. Is it better to burn all three everyday or alternate them? We haven't communicated for quite a while so I want the work to the strong;

3) Can I try different types of work at once, such as honey jar, skull, mojo bag?

Thanks a lot.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:23 am

Hi, overemains --

1) Yes, of course. Oils are easy to blend. See

OIL BLENDS
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

2) Your choice. Really, there is no "better" here and it depends more on your daily schedule than on number of lightings per day.

3) Yes, you can.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site and forum. I have been browsing through the forum a bit for the past few days and decided to ask my own question. I would like to apologize in advance if this question has already been answered before. Before I made this post I did try to conduct a search but didn't really find anything related to my question (unless I mistakenly overlooked it), but if the question has already been previously asked and answered then the mods could easily direct me to them, if anything.

So to begin with my question.....

The main question at hand is regarding drawing an unknown person to you.

Has any member here ever performed a true love spell, being very specific about what you want, and actually got the person you desired?

Last week I conducted a true love spell using a 7 day red candle, using an appropriate sized label of the "Come To Me" line for writing my petition. The candle itself wasn't dressed, and being as it was my very first spell (actually it's not in a sense, but that's a long story for another day) I didn't think to purchase any mojo oil or herbs to dress the candle, or better yet an already dressed candle for that matter. However, my intention was strong and my petition was specific regarding the qualities I am looking for. The candle went out this past Friday, so I have yet to see any results.

Again, I just wanted to know if anyone has had any success with a true love spell, especially with specifics in their petition.

Thanks in advance.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”