Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:11 pm

jdsmooth85 --

I have cast spells for true love from am unknown person with a list of desired qualities, and they have worked, but i never done a spell such as you described. I dressed my candles with herbs and oils. I used lodestones and sexual fluids. That's just the way i work, and why i am here and why i run this shop.
catherine yronwode

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello catherineyronwode!

It's nice to meet you and thanks for your fast response to my question. I was just looking to here some success stories from others and details on how fast their spells worked for them, if the results were very specific according to what was desired in the petition, how the love story went, etc.

While it's on my mind, I do have another question regarding my previous spell.........Although I already casted a true love spell, should I cast another one to ensure that I get results just in case the first one didn't work? Of course this one would be with the same petition but it would involve using a pre-dressed candle and the use of mojo oils for anointing.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:40 pm

1) How fast? Please read this:

HOW LONG SHALL I WAIT FOR REAL MAGICK SPELLS TO WORK?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

2) Details of my success? I met a man and married him. We have been happily together 20 years. Everything i asked for in my petition described him to a T.

3) You may cast as many spells as you like. For more about the question of multiple spells, see this:

IF I CAST TOO MANY SPELLS WILL I GET "SPELL OVERLOAD"?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#9

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Very good reads. Thank you!

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:20 am

catherineyronwode,

I have read those links you provided and they are an EXCELLENT source of information. You have a treasure trove of information on this site. I am so glad I came across it! They say that you cross paths with people for a reason.

Regarding part "2)" of your reply, that is an amazing success story, and the reason I find it to be so awe-inspiring is that you were able to use the power of magick to draw the EXACT person of your desires out of the universe and into your life, and remained together for so long! It just shows how much power we really have in our intent.

I sure hope that I am able to pull off the same success with my work. You see, I have been "waiting" for many years to find the person I desire to come my way. But recently I got tired of waiting, even doing everything I could to make sure that my life was prepared for the right person, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and turn to magick to give the universe a little "nudge" to see if that will bring this person to me.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:58 am

Jdsmooth85,

Love spells can produce remarkable results. I highly recommend learning to work with the Four Branches of Crystalomancy as pioneered by Mr. Claude Conlin, and as we teach in the Crystal Silence League (www.crystalsilenceleague.org). Projection and Attraction techniques can greatly enhance the success of your spellwork.

Literature is available from LMCC.

CRYSTAL GAZING, by Claude Alexander Conlin, and
THE CRYSTAL SILENCE LEAGUE: PERSONAL LESSONS, CODES, AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS by Claude Alexander Conlin
both available here: http://missionaryindependent.org/gift-shop.html

CRYSTAL MAGIC by Rev Jon Saint Germain
http://www.luckymojo.com/crystalmagic.html

Hope this helps!

Bless you,

Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm

jon saint germain - Thank you! I will definitely look into this!

jdsmooth85
Forum Member
Gris Gris for love spells

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi,

I have a brief question. I'm not sure whether or not I'm even posting this in the right thread. If not then hopefully the mods could move it to it's proper section.

My question is, can you use a gris gris alone to cast a spell, or do you have to use that in conjunction with other items such as a candle, etc? In this particular case, I am using a Come To Me gris gris anointed with Essence of Bend Over and Follow Me Girl mojo oils for attracting an intended target.

LA1985
Forum Member

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi!

I am no expert here, but I’d go with Come To Me & Attraction oils for attracting your target (to get her into your arms). I’d use Follow Me Girl once you get her on a date, not in the ‘attracting step’. Essence of Bend Over is a bit too harsh. I would skip that or replace it with Compeling oil.
I haven’t worked with gris gris, but the best results I get when I do this:
1. wear the oils on yourself
2. use them for a candle spell
3. when I lay tricks for my target to touch them or step on them.

But that’s just me. Probably someone with more experience will answer you too. Good luck!

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:24 pm

LA1985 thank you for your suggestions. I will most definitely try it this way! :-)

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:58 am

Ok, regarding my last post........there is this girl I'm trying to attract. The person and I already know each other somewhat and she is very sweet and friendly. When we first met I was trying to establish a relationship with her and she liked me too but mostly as a friend, so I'm trying to change that. She's currently single so there is no one else in the picture. Thing is, I only see her in town every once in a while and we are not friends on Facebook. She has it so that no one outside of friends can add or contact her on Facebook, but all of her posts are public.

So, this past Monday I casted a spell to enhance the feelings between us and to get her to see me in a new attractive light, and from what I'm seeing the spell is working. I can see her FB posts and she has been posting things for the past few days that's related to the spell at hand - but she is questioning her feelings.

Could a Road Opener candle work to clear any obstructions so that she can openly come to me?

As of right now the only oils I have on me are the ones previously mentioned (The Follow Me Girl and Essence Of Bend Over). I can't order any products right now because I wouldn't get it due to the Hurricane we are currently experiencing. Anyway, giving my particular situation, could I use these particular oils to anoint the Road Opener Candle for this purpose?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:26 am

jdsmooth85,

LA1985 gave you great advise. A mojo bag is a prayer in a bag, it is often named and understood that it is a living spirit. The bag is fed with oils weekly to keep it strong and working for you. It is not to be seen or touched by anyone. It is absolutely common to work a mojo bag alone. Though the preparation of the mojo often involves using other items. Such as when you make it you would smoke it in incense , light a candle carved with the intention and burned, pass the mojo through the candle flame then dressed with oils to make it strong. You can add to the work as well such as burning a candle on the the day that best reflects the work ( your case Friday), with the proper color (your case red for love / purple to dominate). You can also work with come to me oil on the mojo.

Here is a book written by Cat on mojo bags: THE ART OF MAKING MOJOS
by catherine yronwode

Link on working a mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-come-to-me.html

You can dress a candle with road opener to open the roads to love with her.
You can also have LM set the candle with the church for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-road-opener.html
I would also have them set a come to me love candle with it: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-come-to-me.html
When the candles are done burning they will send you a candle report letting you know how it burned and the meaning.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:57 am

Thank you for the response JayDee. I was just trying to get opinions on the best angles to hit this from so that there are no loopholes.

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 am

Ok. Here is my update. I didn't employ the next part of the spell as I said I would.

In fact, what I started to feel not too long ago was NOT good. Out of nowhere as I just lay in bed, I started to feel that I was on the verge of going mad. In fact, it's just like I felt that the spell was driving the target mad.

Sure enough when I checked her page I saw a reference to her feeling those emotions, though she didn't directly say that she was going through them.

I immediately did a sage cleansing on my self and tried to send energy her way to break the spell. I also printed a picture of her and wrote a petition on the back of it that I wanted her to have peace and no longer suffer under this spell and wanted all the damage removed. I then took the road opener candle and placed it over it to let it burn.

The first spell that I casted to make her attracted to me in the first place, I retrieved it and burned it, saying that I now release her from this spell.

After I felt what it was doing to her I just had to stop it. It's like I felt her own suffering within my body. Lesson learned. As they say, you really have to be careful what you ask for, even though I clearly stated that I wanted it to harm none.

Thing is, I don't know whether or not this removal is actually appropriate to do the job in removing the spell.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:30 pm

jdsmooth85 ,

I really do not know what spell you did or used its hard to answer that question for you. Hoodoo does not have a law about harm none work, or that it reflects to a person. If the work is justified or approved by God then it works. Burning the work would be a sign of ending the work. YOu may be interested in honey jars as a love spell to draw the person to you, consider using two figure candles baptized one for you one for her and over 7 days have them move across the work area till they are touching and burning in front of the honey jar. Bury the remains in the front yard to attract and continue to burn the candles on a honey jar on Mon- Wed-fri.

Honey jar:http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html
Book on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
LM info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm

I read many times that spells can often work in ways which you don’t expect, or don’t work at all. I made sure to safe guard my spell when I casted it by being careful with my wishes (at least so I thought), but in this case it worked a little TOO well even before it fully manifested.

In afterthought, what I think went wrong yesterday was that I added too much energy and it became overwhelming. You see, I already did a spell earlier this week using an Adam and Eve candle with her name carved in it and printed photo of her with the petition written on the back of it and I anointed the 4 corners of it with oil. So I already had that working on the target for a few days and slowly began seeing signs here and there.

But yesterday after I started seeing certain signs that things were DEFINITELY working, I went ahead and employed my Come To Me gris gris and anointed it with Follow Me Girl and Essence Of Bend Over oils to see if I could further things along (I’m now realizing that those aren’t the appropriate oils to be used for the desired outcome at hand, but those are the only oils I have at the moment).

A few minutes after using the gris gris, I started feeling a bit loopy in a good way and somewhat drained as well. I knew that the gris gris was working because I started to feel that my attractive energy was being raised and enhanced – almost is the energy was building up in my aura, so to speak. That is almost exactly what I asked for when I started my petition to the gris gris, and this time I put a LOT of emotion behind it.

But then not long afterward I started to feel as if something was going wrong really fast, and it was getting scary! You know how when you start to feel a panic attack coming on and the sense of impending doom is fastly creeping up on you, and you know there’s nothing you can do to stop it? Well, it was likened to that sort of feeling, except that I wasn’t panicking.

All of this sudden build up of energy began to take a toll on me and it was draining me because the spell had raised my energy so much that is was feeding directly into the target and it was overwhelming for the both of us. I began to feel emotions like she was going mad or couldn’t take it.

As I mentioned in the last post, sure enough when I checked her Facebook page I saw that she made a post AT THE SAME TIME everything happened referencing to those same exact emotions, although she didn’t directly admit that something was going wrong with her.

I felt soooo guilty for what I felt the spell was doing to her, and the nervous energy I was feeling because of that seemed to be feeding into the spell and making it worse.

When I saw what she posted I instantly retrieved the first spell and burned it, then I smudged myself in sage several times and then prayed and meditated to have inner peace and such. The feeling would calm down shortly after and sure enough I would feel peace, but it wouldn’t last long because the negative energy would build up over and over again, so literally ever since before midday until well after 1AM I was going back and forth trying to fight this.

Not only that, but AT THE SAME TIME I had to send that healing energy to my target, being as I felt she was feeding off of my energy.

That was a VERY scary experience! Energy is REAL, and NOTHING to play with.

I still want to gain the affections of the target, but in a way that won't yield such dramatic results, so the next time I will try to use the recommendations given by JayDee and LA1985!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:27 pm

jdsmooth85

Next time before you do work, cleanse the work area well with a cleaning solution, and sage the room. Take a spiritual bath to be cleansed and clean. Spend 30 mins writing down what exactly you want, meditate on it and write it again but with less words, do this several times till you come to a concise petition that reflects exactly what you want but is not filled with lots of excess words. Then do the work. After the work take time and reflect in a time of peace with the belief and understanding that the prayer is answered. Then thank your spirt guides, ancestors, God and end with a recital of Psalms 23.

jdsmooth85
Forum Member

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Thank you JayDee. This is a good practice to adopt.

I really do think that one mistake I made before starting all of this was that I didn't do the cleansing in the first place, and I think that definitely would've helped clear some of the unwanted energies that went into the spell.

My petition was quite lengthy (a full page worth) so the next time I will try to find a way to be more concise, though it's kind of hard to do that when you need to be very specific.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:57 pm

jdsmooth85

You should order the petition book wrote by Cat it has great resources and information on writing petition papers and name papers and how to use them. A page long petition is very detailed and may be too detailed that it interferes with the work. You want the petition to be concise and direct that it has a clear objective. Like ; By the grace and will of God may Jane Doe come to me and love me now with all her heart, mind, body and soul and me my lover now and forever amen. Now how that manifest is up to God and the work, but I know the petition and I can tell if I get that specific petition, does she love me with her mind body and soul, is she my lover? if I say yes then it worked.

Cats book: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
Cats toolbox where you can print seals or petition papers along with music related to hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoojukeboxc ... olbox.html

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”