Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:11 pm

jdsmooth85 --

I have cast spells for true love from am unknown person with a list of desired qualities, and they have worked, but i never done a spell such as you described. I dressed my candles with herbs and oils. I used lodestones and sexual fluids. That's just the way i work, and why i am here and why i run this shop.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello catherineyronwode!

It's nice to meet you and thanks for your fast response to my question. I was just looking to here some success stories from others and details on how fast their spells worked for them, if the results were very specific according to what was desired in the petition, how the love story went, etc.

While it's on my mind, I do have another question regarding my previous spell.........Although I already casted a true love spell, should I cast another one to ensure that I get results just in case the first one didn't work? Of course this one would be with the same petition but it would involve using a pre-dressed candle and the use of mojo oils for anointing.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:40 pm

1) How fast? Please read this:

HOW LONG SHALL I WAIT FOR REAL MAGICK SPELLS TO WORK?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

2) Details of my success? I met a man and married him. We have been happily together 20 years. Everything i asked for in my petition described him to a T.

3) You may cast as many spells as you like. For more about the question of multiple spells, see this:

IF I CAST TOO MANY SPELLS WILL I GET "SPELL OVERLOAD"?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#9

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:01 pm

Very good reads. Thank you!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:20 am

catherineyronwode,

I have read those links you provided and they are an EXCELLENT source of information. You have a treasure trove of information on this site. I am so glad I came across it! They say that you cross paths with people for a reason.

Regarding part "2)" of your reply, that is an amazing success story, and the reason I find it to be so awe-inspiring is that you were able to use the power of magick to draw the EXACT person of your desires out of the universe and into your life, and remained together for so long! It just shows how much power we really have in our intent.

I sure hope that I am able to pull off the same success with my work. You see, I have been "waiting" for many years to find the person I desire to come my way. But recently I got tired of waiting, even doing everything I could to make sure that my life was prepared for the right person, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and turn to magick to give the universe a little "nudge" to see if that will bring this person to me.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:58 am

Jdsmooth85,

Love spells can produce remarkable results. I highly recommend learning to work with the Four Branches of Crystalomancy as pioneered by Mr. Claude Conlin, and as we teach in the Crystal Silence League (www.crystalsilenceleague.org). Projection and Attraction techniques can greatly enhance the success of your spellwork.

Literature is available from LMCC.

CRYSTAL GAZING, by Claude Alexander Conlin, and
THE CRYSTAL SILENCE LEAGUE: PERSONAL LESSONS, CODES, AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS by Claude Alexander Conlin
both available here: http://missionaryindependent.org/gift-shop.html

CRYSTAL MAGIC by Rev Jon Saint Germain
http://www.luckymojo.com/crystalmagic.html

Hope this helps!

Bless you,

Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm

jon saint germain - Thank you! I will definitely look into this!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi,

I have a brief question. I'm not sure whether or not I'm even posting this in the right thread. If not then hopefully the mods could move it to it's proper section.

My question is, can you use a gris gris alone to cast a spell, or do you have to use that in conjunction with other items such as a candle, etc? In this particular case, I am using a Come To Me gris gris anointed with Essence of Bend Over and Follow Me Girl mojo oils for attracting an intended target.

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi, jdsmooth85!

I am no expert here, but I’d go with Come To Me & Attraction oils for attracting your target (to get her into your arms). I’d use Follow Me Girl once you get her on a date, not in the ‘attracting step’. Essence of Bend Over is a bit too harsh. I would skip that or replace it with Compeling oil.
I haven’t worked with gris gris, but the best results I get when I do this:
1. wear the oils on yourself
2. use them for a candle spell
3. when I lay tricks for my target to touch them or step on them.

But that’s just me. Probably someone with more experience will answer you too. Good luck!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:24 pm

LA1985 thank you for your suggestions. I will most definitely try it this way! :-)

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:58 am

Ok, regarding my last post........there is this girl I'm trying to attract. The person and I already know each other somewhat and she is very sweet and friendly. When we first met I was trying to establish a relationship with her and she liked me too but mostly as a friend, so I'm trying to change that. She's currently single so there is no one else in the picture. Thing is, I only see her in town every once in a while and we are not friends on Facebook. She has it so that no one outside of friends can add or contact her on Facebook, but all of her posts are public.

So, this past Monday I casted a spell to enhance the feelings between us and to get her to see me in a new attractive light, and from what I'm seeing the spell is working. I can see her FB posts and she has been posting things for the past few days that's related to the spell at hand - but she is questioning her feelings.

Could a Road Opener candle work to clear any obstructions so that she can openly come to me?

As of right now the only oils I have on me are the ones previously mentioned (The Follow Me Girl and Essence Of Bend Over). I can't order any products right now because I wouldn't get it due to the Hurricane we are currently experiencing. Anyway, giving my particular situation, could I use these particular oils to anoint the Road Opener Candle for this purpose?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:26 am

jdsmooth85,

LA1985 gave you great advise. A mojo bag is a prayer in a bag, it is often named and understood that it is a living spirit. The bag is fed with oils weekly to keep it strong and working for you. It is not to be seen or touched by anyone. It is absolutely common to work a mojo bag alone. Though the preparation of the mojo often involves using other items. Such as when you make it you would smoke it in incense , light a candle carved with the intention and burned, pass the mojo through the candle flame then dressed with oils to make it strong. You can add to the work as well such as burning a candle on the the day that best reflects the work ( your case Friday), with the proper color (your case red for love / purple to dominate). You can also work with come to me oil on the mojo.

Here is a book written by Cat on mojo bags: THE ART OF MAKING MOJOS
by catherine yronwode

Link on working a mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-come-to-me.html

You can dress a candle with road opener to open the roads to love with her.
You can also have LM set the candle with the church for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-road-opener.html
I would also have them set a come to me love candle with it: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-come-to-me.html
When the candles are done burning they will send you a candle report letting you know how it burned and the meaning.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:57 am

Thank you for the response JayDee. I was just trying to get opinions on the best angles to hit this from so that there are no loopholes.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 am

Ok. Here is my update. I didn't employ the next part of the spell as I said I would.

In fact, what I started to feel not too long ago was NOT good. Out of nowhere as I just lay in bed, I started to feel that I was on the verge of going mad. In fact, it's just like I felt that the spell was driving the target mad.

Sure enough when I checked her page I saw a reference to her feeling those emotions, though she didn't directly say that she was going through them.

I immediately did a sage cleansing on my self and tried to send energy her way to break the spell. I also printed a picture of her and wrote a petition on the back of it that I wanted her to have peace and no longer suffer under this spell and wanted all the damage removed. I then took the road opener candle and placed it over it to let it burn.

The first spell that I casted to make her attracted to me in the first place, I retrieved it and burned it, saying that I now release her from this spell.

After I felt what it was doing to her I just had to stop it. It's like I felt her own suffering within my body. Lesson learned. As they say, you really have to be careful what you ask for, even though I clearly stated that I wanted it to harm none.

Thing is, I don't know whether or not this removal is actually appropriate to do the job in removing the spell.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:30 pm

jdsmooth85 ,

I really do not know what spell you did or used its hard to answer that question for you. Hoodoo does not have a law about harm none work, or that it reflects to a person. If the work is justified or approved by God then it works. Burning the work would be a sign of ending the work. YOu may be interested in honey jars as a love spell to draw the person to you, consider using two figure candles baptized one for you one for her and over 7 days have them move across the work area till they are touching and burning in front of the honey jar. Bury the remains in the front yard to attract and continue to burn the candles on a honey jar on Mon- Wed-fri.

Honey jar:http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html
Book on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
LM info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:30 pm

I read many times that spells can often work in ways which you don’t expect, or don’t work at all. I made sure to safe guard my spell when I casted it by being careful with my wishes (at least so I thought), but in this case it worked a little TOO well even before it fully manifested.

In afterthought, what I think went wrong yesterday was that I added too much energy and it became overwhelming. You see, I already did a spell earlier this week using an Adam and Eve candle with her name carved in it and printed photo of her with the petition written on the back of it and I anointed the 4 corners of it with oil. So I already had that working on the target for a few days and slowly began seeing signs here and there.

But yesterday after I started seeing certain signs that things were DEFINITELY working, I went ahead and employed my Come To Me gris gris and anointed it with Follow Me Girl and Essence Of Bend Over oils to see if I could further things along (I’m now realizing that those aren’t the appropriate oils to be used for the desired outcome at hand, but those are the only oils I have at the moment).

A few minutes after using the gris gris, I started feeling a bit loopy in a good way and somewhat drained as well. I knew that the gris gris was working because I started to feel that my attractive energy was being raised and enhanced – almost is the energy was building up in my aura, so to speak. That is almost exactly what I asked for when I started my petition to the gris gris, and this time I put a LOT of emotion behind it.

But then not long afterward I started to feel as if something was going wrong really fast, and it was getting scary! You know how when you start to feel a panic attack coming on and the sense of impending doom is fastly creeping up on you, and you know there’s nothing you can do to stop it? Well, it was likened to that sort of feeling, except that I wasn’t panicking.

All of this sudden build up of energy began to take a toll on me and it was draining me because the spell had raised my energy so much that is was feeding directly into the target and it was overwhelming for the both of us. I began to feel emotions like she was going mad or couldn’t take it.

As I mentioned in the last post, sure enough when I checked her Facebook page I saw that she made a post AT THE SAME TIME everything happened referencing to those same exact emotions, although she didn’t directly admit that something was going wrong with her.

I felt soooo guilty for what I felt the spell was doing to her, and the nervous energy I was feeling because of that seemed to be feeding into the spell and making it worse.

When I saw what she posted I instantly retrieved the first spell and burned it, then I smudged myself in sage several times and then prayed and meditated to have inner peace and such. The feeling would calm down shortly after and sure enough I would feel peace, but it wouldn’t last long because the negative energy would build up over and over again, so literally ever since before midday until well after 1AM I was going back and forth trying to fight this.

Not only that, but AT THE SAME TIME I had to send that healing energy to my target, being as I felt she was feeding off of my energy.

That was a VERY scary experience! Energy is REAL, and NOTHING to play with.

I still want to gain the affections of the target, but in a way that won't yield such dramatic results, so the next time I will try to use the recommendations given by JayDee and LA1985!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:27 pm

jdsmooth85

Next time before you do work, cleanse the work area well with a cleaning solution, and sage the room. Take a spiritual bath to be cleansed and clean. Spend 30 mins writing down what exactly you want, meditate on it and write it again but with less words, do this several times till you come to a concise petition that reflects exactly what you want but is not filled with lots of excess words. Then do the work. After the work take time and reflect in a time of peace with the belief and understanding that the prayer is answered. Then thank your spirt guides, ancestors, God and end with a recital of Psalms 23.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Thank you JayDee. This is a good practice to adopt.

I really do think that one mistake I made before starting all of this was that I didn't do the cleansing in the first place, and I think that definitely would've helped clear some of the unwanted energies that went into the spell.

My petition was quite lengthy (a full page worth) so the next time I will try to find a way to be more concise, though it's kind of hard to do that when you need to be very specific.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:57 pm

jdsmooth85

You should order the petition book wrote by Cat it has great resources and information on writing petition papers and name papers and how to use them. A page long petition is very detailed and may be too detailed that it interferes with the work. You want the petition to be concise and direct that it has a clear objective. Like ; By the grace and will of God may Jane Doe come to me and love me now with all her heart, mind, body and soul and me my lover now and forever amen. Now how that manifest is up to God and the work, but I know the petition and I can tell if I get that specific petition, does she love me with her mind body and soul, is she my lover? if I say yes then it worked.

Cats book: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
Cats toolbox where you can print seals or petition papers along with music related to hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoojukeboxc ... olbox.html

pida

Unread post by pida » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:35 am

I would like to asked two questions just to clarify the information that I have read in the forum:

1) I froze my husband sexual fluid and also our sexual fluids for future use - i have noticed our sex life have literally cool off or none at time after this. Was I not supposed to freeze them?

2) Can I make a love mojo hand with his blood?

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 am

pida,

1) I think you got confused. We women may freeze our own menstrual blood for use on a lover when it is convenient, but we never freeze our lover's name or sexual fluids. If I was a lesbian and had a female lover, I would not freeze her menstrual blood. One of the best ways of distinguishing between "freezing for convenience" and "freezing to slow or stop someone" is to think of who it is. You can afford to temporarily freeze your own stuff, but you never freeze out the one you love. Freezer spells are not love spells! See

Ice Box and Freezer Spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition web page
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.ht,l
Freezer Spells Questions and Answers forum thread (very long and very useful!)
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

2) We work with personal links or concerns of a lover's body -- hair, fingernails, toenails, foot-skin scrapings, foot-tracks, semen, and such, but we do not work with blood in the way that I think you mean it. Hoodoo does not include cutting, draining, or collecting the blood that results from injuries. What the Goth crowd calls "blood magick" is not what we do. You may wish to make (or buy) a Nation Sack. See

Nation Sack web page
http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Nation Sack Questions and Answers forum thread (very long and very useful!)
nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809.html
coastwitch

pida

Unread post by pida » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:51 pm

Thank you for the clarifications

catcat35

Unread post by catcat35 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:56 am

Hello everyone! Alright so I am not quite sure on what spell I should do. Since ive already tried some and still patiently waiting for some work to start its work.
So my honey and I been on and off. Once for many months. I did a honey jar when we were communicating to be sweet to me. I light a pink candle every friday and sometimes randomly when things are getting heated. I did a red jumbo candle come to me. we are together now but we fight a lot and many times its due to his friends. One girl he slept when we had our split always is coming back around and not because of my bf. His FRIEND took her to his house while we were out of town. My bf did get mad at him and told him off. Still the lack of respect just one example out of many. Regardless I did a lime spell about 2 months ago for my bf and him and another one for my bf and that girl. I added many peppers, salt, catnip, tabasco, dog poo and broken glass and the halves were thrown apart in opposite side of town. From the Miss aidas book also ive done relationshit break up spell. This guy is like a leech he doesnt go away!!! Butttt! I just heard that he is going out of state for job interview! so I know something is working and so my question is!
How do I seal the deal, cut the communication between them entirely. Mind you I will not have access to is personal concerns.
Another question.. Which spell to have my partner prioritize me more or communicate a lot better. I have his ear wax too so i know I can do something for him to hear me out.
So I need to remove his shitty friend. Keep that girl out of the picture for good and have my bf listen to me better, appreciate me more and respect me a lot more and communicate with me a lot more, being more open.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:16 pm

catcat35 ,

I would start with a total cleanse of your home top to bottom front to back. Then I would take a spiritual bath to take off any crossed conditions or issues on you. Then I would start the work. Start burning candles on the jar Mon- moon- emotions, Wed- Mercury-Communication, Fri- Venus- Love. I would hot foot the bad friends and the girl away. To get him to pay more attention do a few things. 1. Feed him period blood after you prayed for him to have eyes for only you, love you and be with you. 2. Use the honey from the honey jar to cook food for him to make him sweet to you. 3. Follow me boy would make him more attentive to you as well. Mercury rules communication may want to look into mercury oil burned on a candle with a petition on Wed.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Is the there any love rootworker here that is willing to do rootwork for me. I looked through The Airr website I don't know which person better suites me. I just wanted to find someone to get this guy to fall for me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:41 am

nino_x3 ,

We do not recommend individuals on the forum. Many AIRR workers are also moderators. Also the worker is going to want to do a reading before accepting the work. the reading will indicate if the work will happen and whats the best route to take. The best option is to schedule a reading with a worker and go from there.

Ifatoba

Unread post by Ifatoba » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi there, I have a question. I'm fairly new to hoodoo/rootwork and have been dabbling with petitions alongside burning candles on top and leaving to burn. I've mainly been trying it out and have done a few love petitions. I've found that they mainly have worked but have a tendency to wear off, or the person who I have met seemed to have a sudden change of thought and it's happened a few times in different ways.

Can anybody relate to me with this one

Are petitions known to wear off.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Ifatoba
Welcome aboard. There can be many reasons why your work is not behaving. I will attach a few links for you to educate yourself in Hoodoo. I would also highly recommend Miss. Cats book Paper in my shoe. This will give you more detailed information on how to write a petition paper.
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
Best of luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Ifatoba -

Just to add to what Edward T suggested. Nothing Lasts forever, and sometimes other/extra work is needed.

I suggest you also add "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" to your list of books to order, specifically for the section on personal concerns, to read about "A Woman's Thirteen-Year Rite of Capture"

Good luck in your work!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Ifatoba

Unread post by Ifatoba » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Wow, didn't know I got a response, this is my first response lol so thanks guys.

Edward T,

Yes I have ordered the book now, that was actually the book I was looking to buy in-store but couldn't find it, didn't want to wait for delivery but have done that now so thanks and sorry it took so long for me to reply, still getting used to this forum but have so many questions

Rev James
Again thanks for your response
I figure nothing lasts forever but would that mean that if you draw a lover to you, long term, then you will have to keep doing the drawing or some kind of work to keep the person from not leaving or change of heart.

I've heard slot of people on this forum say as long as it's in God's name or its for the good of God and so on, where I stumble a little is if you cast a spell on someone to fall in love with you, isn't that against their will and would that be against or not what God wants you to do or not in the good of gods name. Do you get my drift, it also goes for drawing temp lovers and any manipulation of people's will. Is there a repercussion for these kind of acts

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Ifatoba ,

Some work may need to be continued to keep a person, others maybe not. It is common to do a honey jar on a lover to keep you both sweet and together. It is also very common to continue to do work like you suggested, some work by the moon phase say a wax moon to keep the love going and on a Friday a day known for venus which is love.

When people say its Gods will it means God is the ultimate decider if he says no to a job its a no. Someone may not be meant for you, may be terrible for you and God says no. We as humans do have free will and many things are free for us to do, but God ultimetly can intervene and say no. Against a persons will is a concept mostly in Wicca where it harms none do what you wish. Hoodoo does not attach to that concept and we say if the work is justified. IE drawing a new lover to you if the person is single is probably fine. Drawing in a partner for fun is fine, to break a married couple up who never harmed you and are in a loving marriage because you want one goes against Gods word on the covenant of marriage and could possibly be denied because of that. There is no rule of 3 like Karma where it comes back at you 3 fold. Repercussions would be you are responsible for your actions and your choices and one day will sit before God and answer to him. Hope this helps clarify.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:00 pm

Hey group I want to know what speeds to you to attract, a new man and have him have all the good qualities of my list with the cut and clear I want a new relationship a passionate one I want this guy to be wildly in love with me and I want it to be permanent , and treats me with respect can some one tell me what to do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Great question ! You can use the petition paper that was made and burn attraction or come to me candles on it. Use it in a honey jar, use it in a figure candle spell to draw him. Also a great option is to make a come to me mojo and use that as the petition. Cat talks about a spell using 3 candles and lodestones, great to do this work. Two figure candles one names new perfect lover with that petition under it, then name your candle and move them closer each day for 7 days till they are touching. Burn a 7 knob candle red with the petition on it. Have the candles meet in the center of this candle to touch and burn on the 7th day. Each day read a section of Songs of Solomon one chapter of a day follow it with a heartfelt sincere prayer for this new love and how he is yours. Make a heart around this whole set up with love powders and herbs. When the candles burn out put the petition with some of the powder and herbs in a mojo with the petition. Name it carry it and dress with oil to draw the person to you.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:29 pm

JayDee thank you I’m going to do all of this I’m going to start as soon as I’m done with my cut & clear

metalhead1

Unread post by metalhead1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:40 am

The binding love spell I would like to cast on someone to get her to fall in love with me requires me to fold a piece of paper 5 times. Would it be ok if I folded the paper towards me one then keep turning the paper clockwise and fold the paper?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm

metalhead1 ,

In hoodoo you would turn to the right fold turn to the right fold..etc Cat also sells a great book on petitions and folding them.

Book on petition papers, and folding them by Miss. Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

metalhead1

Unread post by metalhead1 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:24 am

So turning it clockwise would work just fine then?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:38 am

metalhead1
Yes, turning it clockwise will move things forward and turning it counter clockwise will move things back.
Enjoy. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

metalhead1

Unread post by metalhead1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:06 pm

This is the binding love spell I would like to cast.

1 pin
1 brown piece of paper
1 pencil
1 red candle

Write down the name of the person you desire on the brown piece of paper. Fold it 5 times towards you. Stick the pin through the paper.light the candle. Then chant: (Name), I bind you three times.

Leave the paper near the candle till the candle burns out. Once done, don't throw the paper out. Take the paper and place it somewhere safe where no one will find it. For the paper I'll use a plain piece of sketch pad paper since I was told those would work fine. The candle I can get at Walmart for 0.75 cents at Walmart. Have anyone heard of a binding love spell cast like this one?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:34 am

metalhead1,

I have not heard of a binding spell like this, this spell more closely resembles something you would see in Wicca or Modern Witchcraft books, it is not traditional hoodoo which we discuss on the LM website which runs its own shop. Some things that would likely be added to a spell like this would be: personal concern tying the person to the work, usually pins are used to pierce a or hurt a person, can be used to pierce their thoughts. I have seen 3 pins used to create an X. Pencil is used to write petition papers or name papers. Dress the paper with oil relating to the work. Carve the candle with your petition from top to bottom, then rub it with the oil. Light the candle and PRAY, not chat, as chanting or repeating words is not practiced in hoodoo, we pray over the work asking specifically what we want and asking for God to allow it. Psalms are often read with work, or biblical scriptures included if they help with the work. The petition paper would be kept safe, used in a mojo, used in other candle work etc. The wax would be burried in your yard.

Here are a few LM links on spells and on hoodoo:

Book on candle burning by Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Book on bible magic in hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html
Classic book on candle burning: THE MASTER BOOK OF CANDLE BURNING
by Henri Gamache
LM free info on candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Love me spell kit to give an idea of using multiple items in a spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html
Free online text from LM on hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Free online hoodoo spells by LM: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:43 am

I have been seeing a great guy for 8 months. He is everything I asked for. However, two years out of his marriage and just coming out of a nasty divorce where he was screwed financially he is resistant to be in a relationship. I know there is no one else, and all of his free time is with me. But, I want him to commit to me. help?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:50 am

nena1974 ,

I would start with healing products to heal his past hurts and to over come them. You can dress white figure candles, pray over to heal him from the past hurts and burn several days.

To sweeten him to the relationship I would use a honey jar to sweeten him, burn pink candles on top Mon-Wed-Fri. I would use this oil on the candles to increase the luck and long lasting love
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-chuparrosa.html

Love me oil also a great use: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
To hold a lover: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html
Honey Jar kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

1 Cor: 13- 4 ( Pray over the love work) Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.

Psalms 23 for healing and drawing love

Jeremiah 33:6 (for healing his past hurts)" Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."

Read songs of solomon over love work to increase the love and affection. Take a 7 knob red or pink candle, a figure candle (adam and eve, couple candle etc) or 7 chime candles. Burn them for 7 days each day read a different section of Songs of Solomon over the work as you follow it with prayer and your petition.

renee28212
Newly Registered

Unread post by renee28212 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:15 pm

I’ve recently opened up to my boyfriend and let him know that I am a witch. Now I can see that he is curious and always looking around my house for things. He asked me to put a live spell in him. What would be a good spell for me to put on him especially since he’s a willing participant.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:44 am

renee28212 --

Do you mean a "live spell" or a "love spell"?

If you mean a "love spell," i would suggest making prepared Peace Water with Sumac Berries. The spell is in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under Sumac Berries and can also be found at our Herb-Magic site, here:

http://www.herbmagic.com/sumac-berries.html

These are the ingredients:

HER-SUM-BERR
Sumac Berries
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

============================

PEACE WATER

WAT-PEA-GL04
Peace Water, 4 oz.
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

By the way, i realize that you are new here, but the terms of service of this forum forbid folks to start new threads, because it makes work for the moderators to merge your post into an existing thread and then overwrite the title of your post to conform to the thread title. I have moved your request into the general love spells thread.
catherine yronwode

metalhead1

Unread post by metalhead1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:47 am

Hi there is a dream spell I would like to cast and I was wondering if anybody heard of this spell?

3 almonds
3 raisins
Milk
Honey

Casting Instructions for 'Soulmate Dream Spell'

Take the almonds and raisins, and put them underneath your pillow before you go to bed. Prepare a cup of warm milk with a teaspoon of honey just before sleeping. If you follow these instructions, you will dream of your soulmate. Has anybody heard of a spell like this one?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:57 am

metalhead1,

I have not, I googled it and it comes up on several website as a wiccan spell to learn who your soulmate is. I would suggest consulting those sites to determine how to use this spell. There is a long history in hoodoo and other systems of magic to do certain things to find out who your husband is, even when you sleep.
Here is a few LM items that may assist you with this:
Clarity for true site: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
Psychic vision oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-psychic-vision.html

strangeangel

Unread post by strangeangel » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:58 am

I’m in a new relationship and I’m wondering if there is a particular sequence of spells that would be appropriate if I am trying to lay the foundation for marriage. I used to frequent this sub on a different name and remember being told before that the wrong spell can just cause confused/inappropriate feelings in the target. I feel like doing a marriage spell this early on would do that, but I’d like to do some continuing work to set the tone for that and keep things as strong as possible.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Hello strangeangel,

There are a lot of "maintenance"-type spells you can do in a relationship that will set the groundwork for marriage later. Things like maintaining a honey or sugar jar with your names in it (I mean maintaining as in burning candles on top and praying), making a packet of love herbs and keeping it in between your mattresses, and getting a pair of his worn underwear and burying it in the backyard to keep him at home. There are LOTS of things you can do. My advice would be to look over these links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
general-love-spells-questions-and-answe ... ml#p385108

Also scroll up through this thread and read other answers that have been posted.

Many blessings.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”