Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Deliciousdonut

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:39 pm

JayDee
Ok I have two miniature red Incase candles it’s like for tea candles in one, I have things for come to me stay with me oil, herbs from both and those little flowers from my cut and clear, so I was gonna a little out of each and make my own spell up where do I find the psalms of king Solomon?? I did my mans kit last nite and can I burn the whole spell at once? I can’t do seven days? I’m doing it after work tonight

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:49 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

Psalms were written by King David, they are located in the OT of the Bible. Songs of Solomon were written by King Solomon they are also located in the OT of the Bible, they are short a few pages. You can do it all at once. You can do 7 days, some do one day some do 3 some do 5 some do 7 some do 9 some do 13 . Your needs and ability will dictate what you do and how you do it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:12 pm

JayDee thanks I’m gonna put a lot of energy into it thanks again

3rdeyedimension

Unread post by 3rdeyedimension » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:10 am

HI
I have a situation. my relationship of three years ended and while I was with the ex, one of his friends had always wanted to chat and talk but I wasn't interested because of my ex.

Since we broke up months ago this guys came into the picture, we hung out, had sex, hung out drinking enjoying each others company. Its always hard for me fall in love with someone fast, and he seemed he was completely smitten I was hesitant. leading him to become guarded and wants to end things, he wants to stop seeing me. I had ordered honey jar and am working on it and I had a candle with honey on top of our pictures. is there anything else I can do to get him back so he understands me better, I take my time opening up to a guy but I feel he is rushing me into commitment, any advice be helpful

thanks have a great day

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:03 am

3rdeyedimension -

I have moved your post because the focus of it is what else you can do in regards to this love work, rather than about the honey jar itself. I moved it to General Love Spells Questions and Answers because I'm not entirely sure of your situation. It sounds like you are still together with this person as you say "he wants to stop seeing me" but then go on to say "is there anything else I can do to get him back" which makes me think he may have already left you. You also speak about your fear of rushed love and commitment.

If you can clarify things a little I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

3rdeyedimension

Unread post by 3rdeyedimension » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:11 am

it was a whirlwind romance, he told me yesterday he wants to end things. I have the honey jar going since we started hanging out but this all is very recent. We are still talking back and forth, I do want him in my life but the fact that he is rushing me is making me hesitant about him

strangeangel

Unread post by strangeangel » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:58 am

A few weeks ago I made a honey jar for someone I’m in a newish relearionship with. Since then I see a little more investment and consistency from him, but there is a strong sexual overtone. It seems almost distracting and it seems to be taking away from the sweetness I also want!

My honey jar petition was “love me marry me”. I used cinnamon, cumin seed, juniper berries, rose petals, pansies, and lavender in my jar, and usually burn a white candle on top inscribed with “[Target] LOVE STRANGEANGEL”. He’s been using the word “love” a lot, but it’s always “I love [sexual thing about me]. Do I just need to work the jar longer, or is there something I should do to up the romantic aspects of the relationship? I want him to open up and give more of his heart. My tarot readings say he moves slowly and is content at the moment.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:16 pm

strangeangel ,

You used some herbs that are known for increasing physical passion and sex, also some men are very sexual and this is how they express it. Not everyone expresses love the same way. Try writing a petition that says love me tenderly love me emotionally, love me with kindness. Use pink candles for romance, and use a love oil on the candles as well.
For sincere lasting love: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-chuparrosa.html
For love and romance: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-dixie-love.html
Love me oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Hi,

I was hoping for some clarity on how others work or how is traditional to work when focusing on our petitions and praying. I understand that a petition on paper should be short and to the point. I try to make it as accurate as possible, since often things can be interpreted in many ways. However when working with a candle, oils or where ever else I need to focus on my intentions, I have a habit of getting wordy. For example if it were for love, I might begin by stating 'May John Doe fall deeply in love with me' but as I concentrate and try to focus, I may add words, such as "May he become completely infatuated, completely in love with me, wanting nobody else". So in my mind, I'm staying on track because I'm being specific in the type of love I'm requesting. However I wasn't sure if becoming infatuated or wanting nobody else is in fact different intentions or still a part of the main petition. I figured in these matters, if you're not specific, you could just end up with platonic love or friendship. Sorry, I'm probably over thinking it. I've had some great experiences so far and I would like to refine what I'm doing.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:38 pm

LostInThought,

when doing work you do want a petition that is concise, I suggest writing it a few times and reading it a few times over a few days to make sure it grasp what you want to convey. When doing prayer it will vary by person. I get into the spirit, the work and it seems to flow, I do my prayer and work at the same time. If you are new at this and new at praying in this manner it may be helpful to write down things you wish to say. There is a forum topic on this: topic24715.html

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm

ravenmaven I would make a new mojo. It might rip more and more. If you have loose herbs in it, it could fall out

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Can someone recommend a (love?) spell/oil to help encourage the man i am seeing to take me out on dates?

We used to go out ALL the time, restaurants, bars, etc.. but lately all we do is sit in the house (my place or his place).. The passion is there, the sex is amazing, the connection is very strong, but i am tired of staying in & watching movies, cuddling, talking, etc.. i would like to go out together like old times. (NO he is NOT hiding me lol, i think he just got too comfortable)

i prefer a vigil that can be lit by the church; i do not like skull candles.

thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi thelight1,

You could work with Influence and embed the idea in his head, so it will feel like it's his idea.

If he responds to more coercive energy to get things done, then use Compelling.

Just tell the church what you want your petition to say, and they will pray over it accordingly.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:51 am

I’m going to just focus on brining in love and money. I have a sweet jar that is over two years old.it has been very effective in what I used it for. I am thinking about making a new one with just his personal concern so it only hit him, and not so much me. I petition for him to miss me and after alomost two weeks of no communication, I started missing him, and I wasn’t before. Would it be a good idea with just his hair, herbs, oil, petition in a jar?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi Pyromancer,

Yes that would be a good idea.

I wish you good luck with your spell.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:14 am

Should I put sugar in this one, or leave it out? What about a doll baby? I forgot it’s been a minute since I made one. Do I baptize it before adding the stuff or do that after? Sorry debating which one I should do

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi Pyromancer,

Choice is yours.

If you do a doll, baptize it after it is assembled.

Good luck.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Ok sorry can you give the link how to call a spirit out of a doll. And can I use the same personal concern that was in the last doll?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi Pyromancer,

Here is the thread on doll babies. Scroll through it and you will likely find your answers:
general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

Good luck.

Tiffany

Unread post by Tiffany » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:43 am

I am not sure if this is the right place or not to ask this question if not I'm sorry. we have done a candle spell and my husband uses high john oil on himself every day to bring in someone in our family. there was not a specific person name on the candle and he has only thought of this person at first when putting on john oil. however everywhere we go and any movie or tv show we watch will have someone who looks like her there. I am wanting to know if this is a sign or not and how to make this stronger.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Tiffany,

The question is lacking clarity, are you asking how to draw a 3rd person into the relationship and that a person was focused on? It seems to be a sign since you keep seeing it. Make it stronger, I would add the persons name to the petition and prayer, get a personal item from them if you can, or a photo and use it in drawing work. Come to me, follow me girl, attraction- all great items to draw a person in.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Greetings,

A little bit background in our love story, we were introduced through mutual friend. He was happy. He told me before he never felt anything like it before, it must be love. We really had a wonderful relationship. Everything was fine. Everybody was happy for us. Though he's not close to his family, they were happy seeing him happy like that. However he's close to his ex-girlfriend. She's like a best friend to him. She was there when he was really down financially. Whenever he went to lower Michigan (hometown), he stayed at his friend's house. And last October when he went home, that's when everything went hell. His kids suddenly acting so resentful, before they weren't. He was distant, but I could still feel that feeling from him. Then he said he's confused on what he feels. I know his friend has something to do with it, and she's using his kids too. That's why I'm here.

I want to do some spells to bring back P's adoration to me. As I have stated in my other post in different thread, I started with spiritual cleansing and then honey jar. And I'm a little bit confused what's next. I want our relationship to back the way it was or even better. I know something or someone is opposing my work.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:15 pm

Hi Fotunata,

I have already answered your post in the Signs & Movement thread, and you have been given good advice elsewhere on what to do for your situation. Please do not continue to post the same requests across different threads when you have already been given answers. This violates our rules and creates clutter on the forum.

You also said elsewhere that you are getting a reading next week, which is a smart thing to do. Your reader can give you more clarity on what's happening and advise on rootwork to do. Please wait to hear what their advice to you will be, and follow it as they will have more insight into your situation through divination than we can provide at this time.

Good luck.

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Unread post by Fotunata » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:56 pm

I'm sorry. I'm excited I finally get some answers after reading in the forum. I am scattered. I am being impatient.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi Fotunata,

It's understandable, we all sometimes get emotionally wrapped up in a desired outcome. However, patience is one of the strongest weapons of any rootworker, and it is a virtue in anyone doing spells for themselves when love is involved. Clear your head and approach your work with a hopeful but calm demeanor and you will give yourself the best chance for success.

Good luck, I do wish you the very best.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:14 am

Hi,

I’m not sure of the appropriate thread for this question so I just posted it under the General Love Spell section for now.

I’m in the process of doing a job (love spell) on a target, particularly a series of Road Opener and Come To Me spells, as well as employing Look Me Over and Follow Me Girl oils whenever applicable. Before I started doing this the target in question didn’t pay me much attention, but here lately I’ve been seeing some signs that it is working because she has been slowly sweetening up to me whenever I would see her, which is usually every Friday whenever I go to the restaurant where she works.

However, about 2 weeks or so ago I finally asked her if she had a boyfriend and she reluctantly told me she did. The look on her face when she told me somewhat indicated that she really didn’t wanna be with him, at least from what I was getting anyway. I said “Oh ok, I was just wondering because I’ve been wanting to ask you out”. She got a blushing smile on her face when I told her that. When she handed me my food I walked away.

As I was opening the exit door and turned around to close it, I looked back and saw that she was leaned over the counter with her eyes locked dead on me, I kid you not! Judging by the look on her face, it was as if she was saying “Damn I regret that I had to let him go”. To me, that was at least a sign that she was interested!

I don’t know the situation between her and her boyfriend, if any. I didn’t push the issue any further but I did continue to work some mild love and attraction spells on her over the following weeks just to see “What if?”. I have a feeling that I may possibly have a chance with her if it so happens that they don’t make it.

It’s kind of confusing because I really like the girl but I don’t want to perform a spell to break her and her boyfriend up. It’s like something tells me it’s best to sit back and wait for things to take it’s own course.

Another thing too is that she is very beautiful and a lot of guys like her and I’m pretty sure they are waiting in line just like I am to have a chance with her, so that’s something else I may be up against.

With that in mind, I’ve read about Hot Footing but I think that may be a bit too harsh, especially considering she’s not even my girlfriend (YET). And then too I have to be discreet about laying tricks down at her work place though because there are security cameras all inside and possibly outside too, so anything I do would have to be done remotely. I just want something that would keep other guys at bay so that I would be the only one that can get her if the opportunity ever presents itself.

Any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:55 am

Hi jdsmooth85,

Nice progress with your work!

If you want to keep other potential rivals at bay, you can work with I Can, You Can't products which help you gain the upper hand in any "competitive" type situation. You can read more here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

You could also do a freezer spell to put potential rivals on ice. If you don't know any or all of these guys by name, you could state your petition against "all love rivals, known or unknown, who wish to gain favor and have a relationship with the woman I desire" or words to that effect. Do not include her name in this petition, as you do not want to freeze her out of the situation.

I have had consistent and tremendous luck with freezer spells like this. Read more here on how to construct them:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck and keep us posted!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:19 pm

Oh wow! Thank you for this source of information! I will definitely look into this.

EDIT: Ok, after some reading I think the freezing spell may be out of the question. I do not live alone so I wouldn't have any privacy as far as placing things in the freezer goes, especially that it's practically in use everyday here. I could just tell the folks don't touch such and such particular item but I just don't want to look suspect. You know.......some people just like to snoop :roll:

Dressing the grounds of her workplace with sachet powder is, again, out of the question because there are security cameras around. I don't know if they'll be on at night or not but I'm not willing to chance it. It would probably be a futile effort anyway, as many of those who may want her may not even come up to where she works.

So I think my best option would just be to get the "I Can, You Can't" oil and work some sort of candle spell. I do not know any particular names so I'm just going to do a general spell to keep any potential suitors away, taking the recommendation you gave you in your reply.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:33 am

jdsmooth85 ,

Miss Aida mentions in this forum and in her book on cursing that you can place the petition in a dark container and wrap it with tinfoil, others will not be able to see what is in the inside. She even went as far as to label it lab urine or blood sample. I find that a small tiny jar can be used and hidden very well in a freezer and not be noticed.

Sprinkling at work can be harder due to cameras and coworkers. Be sneaky, mix the powder with a burned petition, stick it in a tissue, and lightly let it fall as you walk around the office out of your hand. You can also sprinkle by dressing items with them, example: If you have work mailboxes or a document to pass out to everyone, take them home dust them and bring them back to pass out to the people.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 am

jdsmooth85,

Since she works in a restaurant and not in an office, and since you mentioned that she handed you your food the last time you saw her, might she also be responsible for taking payment from you? If so, lightly dust the money or credit card you hand to her with Come to Me sachet powder, as contact magic.
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-come-to-me.html

You can do this at the same time you are working against your rivals for her affection.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Thanks JayDee and Miss Athena.

JayDee - That sounds like a good idea. Very sneaky indeed. Lol.

Miss Athena - The card machine in the place she works is setup so that the customers basically handle the card transactions as it is a little machine that you can swipe or slide in the chip, then put in the PIN, etc. but I get the gist of what you're saying though.

I was just at the restaurant today as a matter of fact. Before I left home I did a candle spell on her for a while to reinforce the work. She was cooking and facing away but when she turned around and saw me, boy did her eyes light up. She had a blush on her face and kept turning around and smiling and waving at me.

I couldn't really talk to her though because she was cooking the whole time and they had a HUGE and steady crowd while I was in there. I even came back a second time to try to reattempt everything but it was still a steady crowd. I couldn't get to her for nothing. I guess I will have to wait til next time but at least I know the spell is sweetening her up to me.

As far as keeping other guys at bay, I'm still going to take all the advice that was given here and work on something.

As always, I really do appreciate the help!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:06 pm

jdsmooth85 ,

These types of restaurants often have the ability to tip via a jar or to the person ringing you up, try dressing the tip money with items to draw her. Wear look me over oil next time you go for her to see you ( though it sounds that part is going well), Since she works there and will walk in and out the location you can also sprinkle items at her work entrance like powder, sprinkle bath water from her work to your house etc. Try even a moving candle using a map of her location at the restaurant and moving to you. Songs of Solomon are used frequently to draw love and passion.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:13 pm

Great suggestions JayDee. Thanks for opening my mind to trying to work this from different angles. Trust me, I am taking notes - jotting things down in a memo actually.

There does happen to be a tip jar at the desk so I could utilize that sometimes if I can keep it in mind to at least dress a dollar bill before leaving home, hoping that the girl herself is the one that touches it (I'm not sure which of the several workers in there actually handles that).

I use Look Me Over oil along with other dressing oils pretty much everytime I go in there and lately it's been working, especially since I've been doing the candle spell lately. I don't think getting her to be open up to me is a problem anymore as it already seems to be working. The problem lately is just getting the opportunity to really get to talk to her in peace at length.

Her mom works there (she may be the owner, I think) and of course she knows her boyfriend, so I actually kind of caught on to it that she doesn't really want to say too much around her mother, given that she practically works right under her. It is a small area so there is no room for privacy, other than the few times the girl is actually at the desk taking/serving orders herself and not cooking.

The cashier stand where customers place/receive their orders is right in front of the fry station where they work, and there is a security camera right above it pointing at the desk. Then at the entrance and exit doors is the little customer dine-in section, and without fail there is usually always someone sitting right near the doors everytime I go in there - hence all the difficulties in laying tricks down in there.

Before I leave the house and if I know I am going to stop by the restaurant, I will usually employ a road opener candle spell to clear the way in conjunction with the usual candle love spell I do, but I think I may have to work the road opener from a different angle and petition it so that I will have a clear opportunity to get to her the way I want to.

I will also try a moving candle spell of sorts as well, perhaps using a map as you stated or even a moving lodestone or figure spell.

It's good to have so many options to work from ;-)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:58 am

jdsmooth85 ,

I would prepare a few dollars at home in advance on a Friday, dress them with love powders, smoke them in love incense that you are using. Place them under a dish and burn a red candle with your petition carved on it, dress the candle with the same oil and powders you are using. Light it and incense, pray for her love as you also read the Songs of Solomon. When the candle is spent, dispose if it properly. Put the money in an envelope. Carry that when you go to the restaurant. If she is at the front, and is taking the orders then hand her the tip, this way it touches her hands ( she may put it in the jar but it made contact with her).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:22 am

Thanks for posting that, JayDee. That is a very good idea.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Thank you Miss Athena,

I am glad to help out whenever I can with a post. I still have a lot to learn but I think im on the right track. Lucky Mojo, its moderators, the forum, the links, the trained individuals, are why LM is so great and an asset to teaching others.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:12 pm

Miss Athena and JayDee,

I concur. Both of you have been more than wonderful in providing me with help! Of course this is not to say that the other mods haven't.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:42 pm

When performing candle love spells is it possible to combine it with psychic vision and/or clarity oils in an effort to hit a direct mental/spiritual connection with the target?

I was wondering if this would be akin to working with influence oil on a skull candle to directly affect the person's thoughts and feelings.

Anyone ever tried that?

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:25 pm

jdsmooth85
It would depend on your goal and the situation.
I've used clarity with love me, and most likely will again. My target has had work done on him to try to stop us from having anything more to do with each other. So the clarity was used in this case to help him see the situation clearly.

I suppose you could use psychic vision to try to connect spiritually with your target as you say, but I would personally probably use it more to help my own divination on the subject.
there's nothing stopping you from trying it though.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm

jdsmooth85 ,

Dress yourself with the oils before starting the work with the intention of having those connections with the target. I would be careful using clarity products on a person you are using magic to manipulate or change their behavior. You dont want them to see clearly what is going on ( by the worker).

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Oh wow!

I'm definitely glad I inquired about this first. I was thinking about giving it a shot on the next love spell I try. My intention would've been to just make the spell more directly connected to them if possible - I guess I was thinking it would probably make it stronger, perhaps? But I guess it would probably be too risky. I definitely don't want to get caught, so to speak. Lol.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi jdsmooth85,

Psychic Vision is used to enhance one's own psychic awareness, so I would keep this separate from your love work as that is directed at another person. Don't over-complicate your work.

To keep your target from spiritually detecting your spells, keep bay leaves in your shoes when performing the work, or use them to five-spot your work area to go undetected.

Good luck.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I never would've guessed trying that.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”