Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Mship

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mship » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:11 pm

Hopefully this is not a crazy question, I’ve looked over a lot of the forum and don’t see a topic that actually fits. In the few months I’ve been working on love/reconciliation on my nearly no longer ex. Lol. It seemed every time new work began he’d get stand offish for a few days, and complain of being very tired. Are these things likely a “ side effect”?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Hello Mship,

It's not a crazy question, and it's not uncommon to find a target going in the opposite direction of your desired goal. It could be that he is feeling the effects of the spell and resisting, or it could be coincidence. There's no way to tell apart from doing a reading.

Keep monitoring the situation and if you find yourself confused and concerned over time, contact a member of AIRR for a reading and advice on rootwork to remediate the situation.
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Mship

Unread post by Mship » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:31 pm

Thank you. I’m working with a member already, but I forgot to ask when we last spoke. The stand offish only lasts a few days. I was just thinking this evening about the timing of that and the being tired and thought I’d ask. Thank you again for the fast response! It’s great that this forum is here, it’s very helpful 😊

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Can anyone tell me what to do with old petitions regarding love/contacting me? I have them put aside and just collecting and I don't want them cluttering up my room. I'd like to dispose of them properly. Can I burn them? I don't want them laying around as someone can look at the contents. I hope this is the right thread to post this. Thank you.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:30 am

musclequeen378,

I would burn them. Say you release the individual from the work and burn the petitions. You can also scatter the ashes at the crossroads.
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:48 am

Terra Rising, this is regarding a current love interest. Are you saying to burn them even if I want the person to be with me? Burning is a positive action?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:45 pm

musclequeen378,

Burning doesn't undo the work unless you want it too. Some workers write a petition for a love candle and then burn the petition when the candle is about to go out. Others burn petitions under a small cone of Come To Me or Love Me incense to send the prayer to Spirit.

If you don't want to burn the petitions, you can bury them in your front yard to bring the target to you or bury it in the back yard to keep that person close. You could also bury them in a potted plant to keep the work going.

There are many ways to dispose of petitions. I recommend reading more here: topic10676.html?sid=a8acf5196ad895b81ac9e7610af8da5b
HRCC Graduate #2145

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:13 pm

Thank you!

Flash

Unread post by Flash » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:36 pm

Just on a side note why is it so many people want attraction spells but so little ask about being better in between the sheets spells. All well and good to attract a partner or fling but surely you want it to be good ??

Smackerebel
Newly Registered

Unread post by Smackerebel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:22 pm

My daughter is 21 (good looking) and has had bad luck since she was in Junior high.. I used tonthink its her but now that she is older I see her going on a date and she will not receive a call back.... they will go different dates and they will go to an ex or are seeing someone at the same time. Right now she is just sad and thinking what is wrong with her. Ive had readings and shes fine no bad workndone on her. Shes had florida water cleanse baths and egg cleanse. Anything to remove this bad luck? Oils? Candles? She is not looking for marriage but just a guy to go to the movies like any girl at her age is doing.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Smackerebel,

When the negativity was removed, was work done to attract something positive? Even when you remove something negative, nature will fill it with whatever is convenient. Think of when you remove all the plants from a patch of soil, the next thing you know it's full of weeds! I would make sure to plant a positive condition as soon as you remove a negative one.

Since this heart break as been going on for sometime, I would suggest on working for her self confidence, then work for attracting a suitable gentleman.

Queen Elizabeth root and Angelica root would be great in a mojo. Along with rose buds, violet leaves, and a pair of lodestone grits.

You can read more on making mojos here:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-ZSP-6HRB
6 Herb and Root Special (6 Herbs + Red Bag)
$17.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.herbmagic.com/six-herb-special.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Blackcoffee

Unread post by Blackcoffee » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Hi all,

I am hoping that I am posting this in the right place. My question involves doing love work on a narcissist. I would like some clarity around if it is true that narcissists are more difficult to work on than other people in terms of making them do something (e.g. come to me work, stay home, do as I say) because they tend to be so so stubborn in their opinions, be self righteous and be keenly focused and aware of the image they project of themselves. I have heard that they tend to have a lot of pushback to to strong coercive work. My goal is to have this man do as I say and be convinced that I am right when it comes to certain things. So far, I am using more alluring type oils, more in the sweetening spell type vein and included in my prayers when putting together the spell that the person believes that all these ideas are their own and coming from them. Is there a better way to do this? Are there certain herbs that can help pull the wool over a narcissists eyes like this?

I would be really interested to hear anyone's experience in working on narcissists and what worked/didn't work for them!

Thanks in advance for any info :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Hello Blackcoffee,

You can work with skull candles to implant the desired thoughts in your target's head. Read through the posts in the following thread for advice and ideas:
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

A narcissist has ingrained character defects that are difficult to overcome, through magic or mundane efforts. But nothing should stop you from trying.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Hello I had a question as I am preparing to start a love work/break up. Considering that mercury retrograde has begun, is this a good time to work it? I have heard different things from different conjurers. One that spells dont work during retrograde and another says they dont even pay mind to astrology in rootwork

see-ker

Unread post by see-ker » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Hello,
Presently Mercury is still direct, the retrograde movement will begin only at the very end of this month and for a few weeks. Actually this doesn't precisely answer your question of course but for now Mercury can't be a possible obstacle.
From what I read on the forum the Moon phase would be more something people are looking at concerning rootwork.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:27 am

Hi Nabeyta365,

It varies from worker to worker whether they pay attention to astrology when timing their spells. Some follow moon phases, others use days of the week, or wait until the hands of the clock are "rising" to do drawing work, or "falling" to send things away. It really depends on what you're comfortable with, and what makes you feel like the energy is right to do a working.

Personally, I try not to get too fussy about it if it's a spell that needs to be done, but if it can wait, then I might hold off. Your mileage may vary.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G
Tarot Reader, Rootworker, and Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Nabeyta365
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:58 am

Thank you for the help I like to work in the moment but I do also tend to pay attention to the moon phase. I will everything into consideration thanks again!

SkyLaDama
Newly Registered

Unread post by SkyLaDama » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:24 am

I have a question for a white candle love spell I did a while back. I know that if I no longer want that persons love I’m suppose to get rid of the ritual remains in a ceremonial way. I do not want to do that at this point, which leads me to my question(s).
If someone mistakenly came across the wax and mementos from the spell that I had put away, that won’t break the spell will it? It was not the person who the spell was intended for that came across it.

Also, I was curious if anyone could break this spell without having access to the ritual remains of the spell? I don’t feel like the spell was broken, the person I did it on is still very much into me. I know that spells are also a form of manifestation and if this is something that I manifested can someone, who is not I or the person i put the spell on, break it?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi SkyLaDama,

As far as I'm aware, someone seeing your candle spell remains wouldn't hurt anything, as long as they don't throw them away or anything like that. It's not like a Mojo Bag or Doll Baby where you necessarily need to keep it out of sight.

Someone could potentially break the spell if they'd suspected something had been put on them and did a spiritual cleansing, but like you said, they still seem into you and don't seem aware of the spell, I wouldn't worry too much :).
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:31 pm

Hi! This has been a long process waiting, but I’m now at a stage where I can move forward to really seal the deal. I was hoping for a bit of advice with my ideas.

A few months ago, I was on here for advice about breaking up my ex with another girl and bringing him back. I started seeing my break up work, well, break. Name papers shredding, vinegar jar breaking, and I just got this sense to just hold on. Stop for a moment. So, I did. I didn’t work on her or my ex, I just let things be and let the spirits do their work.

Well, they broke up in August and he contacted me a few weeks after. Unfortunately, they decided to give it another try a few days after him and I started talking again. I wasn’t worried though. Which, he was back contacting me a month later since they were officially done.

So, for the last month, we’ve been too busy to meet up. I haven’t done any work since I knew I could get a personal concern if we just met up. I think once I laid tricks outside of his apartment and that’s it. But, we met up last night, which I was able to dress his doorknob with oils and rub some oils from my hands onto his skin.

The thing is, we met up for some sexual fun. Attraction is there. All of my attraction work has clearly manifested. All of my work to bring us physically together has manifested. Now, I need to navigate to being more. To being exclusive. I know this will take time and patience, a lot of spiritual and physical world work too. But, I’m kinda stumped on how to go about this.

First things first, a sweet jar? I was going to do one before I paused doing any work. It was also suggested to me before on here to do a moving candle spell (him away from her to me, while a skull candle representing him watched.). I was thinking of doing that yet having a generic moving him away from any other woman who has eyes for him? Something like that? And then burn the skull candle with thoughts of being more? Or should I focus my work on baby steps? Attraction is there, so now work on a way of creating desire, and then feelings, then obsession, and then commitment? Is there a way to also free up his time to see me more, or will that just kinda be a side effect of creating desire? Unfortunately, he lives a very social life where time for me really isn’t present.

I was able to swipe a hat from his place, which I think I found a hair of his on it. Could I also cut the band of the hat and use that? I’m sure it contains some sweat at least. I also have a towel used to clean up, yet his semen was inside of me. I thought I read before to not use semen if our body fluids are mixed? Or is that alright? While I was at his place, I also saw the tricked gift I gave him at the end of June, a bottle of liquor. Unfortunately, it’s now empty. Should I lay tricks on a new item to give to him and leave at his place?

Thank you all so much for all of the help months before and for any continued help now! I greatly appreciate it!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:00 am

MissJannie,

You have some great ideas for spell work and I'm excited to hear how things are really moving your way. I will try to answer some of your questions in order.

1) A honey jar/sugar jar is always a great thing to have in a relationship. Whether you are in the very beginnings or have been together for years, it really helps grease the wheels for love.

2) I wouldn't do work on generic women. You could do a moving candle spell for the two of you, wrapping the male and female candles representing the two of you together with string and binding you in a relationship.

3) You could work the skull candle for him to think of you constantly and desire you. You could take the hair you found or a small clip from the hat to load the bottom of the skull along with love herbs and oils. Here is a great list of herbs for conditions: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html When he desires you, he will want to spend all of his free time with you.

4) The hat is a great idea. Take some small clips, some to use now, some to save for later works.

5) I would keep placing a trick at his place whenever you get the chance either with powders or oils. Maybe make him dinner with some of your concerns.

I would start the honey jar first and then move on to the next work. The mixed fluids would be good for the honey jar so the two of you are sweet to each other.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

MissJannie

Unread post by MissJannie » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Thank you so much for the help! I thought I was on the right track, I just wasn’t completely sure.

But, as for binding, wouldn’t it be better to do that once we are in a relationship? Bind us in the relationship instead of together as, well, whatever unlabeled thing we are right now?

I didn’t even think about using the fluids in the honey jar! That’s such a great idea!

Thank you!

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi MissJannie,

Terra Rising's moving candle spell would be one that symbolizes bringing you two together into a relationship, then tying you together in that state, if that makes sense. It would tie you together as you WANT to be, versus how you currently are. You can absolutely save that for when he's closer to you, or whatever feels right, as well.

Like Miss cat often reminds us, folk magic is an art, not a science, so definitely use your intuition.

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC Graduate #2163G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”