• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Vandal Root Valerian Root Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Re: Vandal Root Valerian Root Questions and Answers

Unread postby hoodoos » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:24 am

Hi. Need help. On the green paper do i have to write just the first names or full names of the people?
hoodoos

Unread postby aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:14 am

Ideally try and use full name and date of birth. If you have personal concerns to add to the paper, use those as well.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodoos » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:54 pm

thank you. How long does it take for this spell to work?I have heard it is the most powerful love spell in existence. I asked some spell casters in Africa and they said that if it doesnt work in three days than it failed . Is that true?
hoodoos

Unread postby aura » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 am

Anyone who guarantees results from a spell is usually not being particularly ethical with you and I say this for a few reasons:

1 - First off, there is to my knowledge no ''most powerful'' love spell (or anything else spell). There are simply different approaches to a situation, each better suited to a specific spell or set of spells. The results and ''strength'' will vary more based on the susceptibility of the target and the skill of the practitionner than on the spell itself.

2 - Magic is an ''edge'', not a guarantee. It can help tip the scales in your favour but it doesn't replace good old hard work and mundane actions which are also needed to support your magical intention and spell work. A great informational page on the subject that I suggest you read can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

3 - There are no specifics on how long a spell will/can take to manifest. Again, it depends on the complexity of the case, the susceptibility of the target and the skill of the spell worker. Often a reading can help at least establish a time frame and likelihood of success. For more on signs of spell work and manifestation I suggest you read through the following forum thread:
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-questions-&-answers-t6436.html-sid=03d28a5fe8f251b7a326a5d6b4e688d5
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby _Towanda_ » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello everyone,
Ive started this spell with the green paper, graveyard dirt and vandal root about 2 weeks ago, been gettings lots of signs, dreams too. Ill keep you updated. Thank you!
_Towanda_

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, _Towanda_ ,

Yes, do keep us posted! Thanks!
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlewing » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:42 pm

I just wrapped some vandal root and graveyard dirt from my dad's grave in a green post-it with my name and the name of my beloved. I believe my dad really doesn't want me to be alone, but not sure he would approve of this guy. How will I know if my dad isn't down to help me with this cause?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby j82 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:13 pm

littlewing,

First off dont do work with spirits before you know confidently! Second if you think dad wont agree then he probably wont. You are the closest to your ancestors and they can reach you easily. It would be good to sit down at dads grave and pray to him to speak to you, put some items at the grave he liked as an offering. sit silently and see if you feel or hear or just know something.. Listen to the advise. Try and get some personal item of his to add to the work and also please dont second guess the work once you do it, thats like praying to God for help then saying Im not sure you can help, can you help? It kills the vibe!
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:18 pm

Hello, Littllwing,

Did you follow the instruction here? www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlewing » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:59 am

Yes, I followed the directions on Cat's page.

j82: good points.
littlewing

Unread postby littlewing » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:56 am

I just remembered my dream last night. I was texting with my target and we were making plans to see each other. He was being very sweet.

It felt so real, I had to check my text record to see if it actually happened.

No signs from dad though. His grave is far away, so I will just talk to his spirit.
littlewing

Unread postby j82 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:11 am

littlewing ,

Your dream seems like a good sign to the work. Next time you out by dads collect a cup of his dirt to keep on an ancester alter.
j82

Unread postby littlewing » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:32 pm

I already have his graveyard dirt on my altar. His grave is not too far away, but a bit too far to go regularly.

Thanks for the feedback j82.
littlewing

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:20 pm

Has anyone had success with putting Vandal Root or Crossing Powder on a Persons vehicle. Someone I know is going on a trip and there is a chance I want to cause hard luck and destruction on their vehicle while they are gone. Has anyone got any ideas? I was simply thinking to sprinkle Vandal with Crossing Powder and Sulphur as well while praying that the car breaks down while they leave out of state. Any recommendations?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello, Jaime Banks,

That's perfectly fine. And it's worth a try

Just make sure that you state in your intention that it is only to hurt the car and not the people inside or outside of the car.

Take care

HER-VAN-RTCH
Vandal (Valerian) Root Chips
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Miss Aida

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

(Sigh of Happiness..) How I Loove This Forum. :)
And thank you Fabulously, Aida!
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby SpellsnSuch » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Referring to the love spell with vandal root, graveyard dirt, and green paper, directions say to “wrap it up” and place it under your bed, well wrap it with what? Cloth?

I folded mine (toward me, turned clockwise, and folded again, turned clockwise and folded toward me one more time), prayed, and left it under my bed, I guess technically unwrapped but the contents are securely folded inside the green paper. but I want to make sure I am doing it right..I know some spells are very particular in the way they need to be set up.

If anyone knows , please respond :)
SpellsnSuch

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:19 pm

SpellsnSuch --

In common English usage, to wrap song up means to enclose it, generally in paper or cloth, by overlapping the ends of the wrapping. After wrapping, it may be secured with string, ribbon, or tape. You wrap a package to ship and you wrap a present for a gift, you do not loosely fold paper or cloth around them.

This is not a matter of our teaching that "some spells are very particular in the way they need to be set up" -- it is just common English usage.

I personally prefer a secure wrap, not the folded method you describe. I use the folded method for petitions, but if i am wrapping something inside, i either form a tucked-in bundle (easy with paper) or i tie it (good for either cloth or paper).
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork