• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:21 am

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby justv » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:39 am

I have read Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic from cover to cover. I love it! There is a spell for the use of Four Thieves Vinegar to sour an enemy's fortune. It says to burn a black candle dressed with Crossing Oil upside down on the lid of the jar. Does upside down mean to cut off the top and create one at the bottom of the candle? Is Dragons Blood Ink a must? Also, will it help to add a picture of the person along with the name paper? I hope these questions don't sound silly but I have to make sure I'm going to do this correctly. Thank you all very much! :)
justv

Re: Vinegar Jar to Curse an Enemy

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:50 am

justv wrote:It says to burn a black candle dressed with Crossing Oil upside down on the lid of the jar. Does upside down mean to cut off the top and create one at the bottom of the candle?

Yes
justv wrote:Is Dragons Blood Ink a must?

Well if the spell calls for it you should probably use it. You can buy it from LuckyMojo.

justv wrote:Also, will it help to add a picture of the person along with the name paper?

Do two in one. Write their name on the back of their picture.

justv wrote:I hope these questions don't sound silly but I have to make sure I'm going to do this correctly. Thank you all very much! :)

The only silly questions are the ones that go unasked :mrgreen:
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 am

justv wrote:Does upside down mean to cut off the top and create one at the bottom of the candle?

Yes, you must cut off the top and create one at the bottom of the candle. I use a black pen for the paper, not Dragon's Blood ink. It would help to have a personal concern to make the spell more potent, but a picture and name paper will have to suffice.

This spell is actually a bit like the reversing mirror spell.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby justv » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Thank you! I have never worked on anyone in this way so I want to make sure I'm getting this just right. I really appreciate the input! :D
justv

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:08 pm

This Bottle Spells thread concerns not simply Lucky Mojo Four Thieves Vinegar, but rather a Vinegar Jar spell.

You should also read the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on bottle spells:

Bottle Spells
http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

and the Lucky Mojo Forum thread on Four Thieves Vinegar:

Four Thieves Vinegar Questions and Answers
four-thieves-vinegar-questions-and-answers-t7069.html

You can order Lucky Mojo Four Thieves Vinegar right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button:

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$5.25

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Break-up involving more than one person

Unread postby Clarabella » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Is there a way to use a vinegar jar spell to get three people to be soured on a fourth person but not to turn on one another? Is there a better way to accomplish this, a different spell or kit? Any suggestions? This is a work situation, not a break-up of a couple, and it involves an employee who has made her co-workers' lives miserable. Her own bosses (the three in question) could and should fire her but are very removed from the situation and have allowed it to progress to the point where long-term employees are quitting. I'm thinking that if I put four people in the jar, they may quarrel with each other as well as or instead of the target? Other spellwork has been done (including hotfooting) but without success.
Clarabella

Re: Break-up involving more than one person

Unread postby mar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Hmm..that is an interesting one, cause I too, was looking for something similar for 3 people. Any ideas would be great! I was actually thinking maybe using a lemon and cut in half (long way) put all there of there names in there, along with hot peppers, hot sauce and then putting nine pins through the lemon. Then wrap the lemon with black thread/yarn around it and then throw it at a cross way. Dont know if that would work, but I'm thinking it might cause some fighting.
mar

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Clarabella wrote:Is there a way to use a vinegar jar spell to get three people to be soured on a fourth person but not to turn on one another? Is there a better way to accomplish this, a different spell or kit? Any suggestions? This is a work situation, not a break-up of a couple, and it involves an employee who has made her co-workers' lives miserable. Her own bosses (the three in question) could and should fire her but are very removed from the situation and have allowed it to progress to the point where long-term employees are quitting. I'm thinking that if I put four people in the jar, they may quarrel with each other as well as or instead of the target? Other spellwork has been done (including hotfooting) but without success.

Hi Clarabella,
Here is what I would do in this situation, if you want to work the jar: I would make two poppets. One of these should represent the problem employee, the other should represent all three of the supervisors who can fire her. That way the supervisors are unified and pitted against the employee, but are literally of the same mind because they are all represented by the poppet.

If you want to get more intricate with it though, I would do a moving candle spell where the employee is fixed with Hotfoot oil and three candles representing the supervisors are also fixed with Hotfoot oil, red pepper, sulphur, etc.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Clarabella » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 am

Thanks, Bri, for answering. I'm not sure how the poppets interact with the jar? I'm not wedded to the idea of a jar spell and would go with anything that addresses the situation. I just wanted to make sure that the supervisors don't argue with each other but unite in getting rid of the cause of the trouble. Thanks.
Clarabella

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:31 am

Clarabella wrote:Thanks, Bri, for answering. I'm not sure how the poppets interact with the jar? I'm not wedded to the idea of a jar spell and would go with anything that addresses the situation. I just wanted to make sure that the supervisors don't argue with each other but unite in getting rid of the cause of the trouble. Thanks.

You are welcome! For what I was envisioning you would put both doll babies inside of the jar itself. It would need to be a jar and not a bottle since a jar has a wider mouth.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Clarabella » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 am

Thank you very much, Bri. I had no idea dollbabies could be used that way, so you taught me something helpful that I'm sure I'll use for more than just the present situation. You're very generous with your assistance, and it's most appreciated.
Clarabella

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:29 pm

Clarabella wrote:Thank you very much, Bri. I had no idea dollbabies could be used that way, so you taught me something helpful that I'm sure I'll use for more than just the present situation. You're very generous with your assistance, and it's most appreciated.

Hi Clarabella,
Well, I must admit that part of the thanks has to go to Lara Rivera, forum moderator and all around fantastic worker, who gave an excellent workshop on bottle spells last month up at Lucky Mojo. I made a hot foot bottle with her and put a wax doll baby in that bottle, it was beautiful, in a grim, effective, kind of way. Anywho, I used doll babies in love bottles all the time up until that point but Lara's class reminded me I could work them for hotfooting as well :-)

good luck to you,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moonbride » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 am

Bri, I would love to know more about how you worked this hot foot bottle if you're able to tell me. I'm thinking that may be just the thing for something I need to do with someone I can't really get to in person....

Becky
moonbride

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi Becky,
The forum is not the appropriate place to into details, but you may PM me and I will point you in the right direction.

In the meantime, I would check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
which will tell you lots of stuff about hot footing.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moonbride » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Oops very sorry about that. I PM'd you as well as checked out that link.
Thanks so much,
Becky
moonbride

Vinegar Jar Quations and Answers

Unread postby path2success » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:23 pm

I'm thinking of creating a vinegar jar till i get my break up spell kit from LM.
Vinegar + Hot pepper + Lemon juice + Asafoetida + their photos (with name & dob) + petition paper

Does this sound ok? - I haven't read ths anywhere just thought of what I had at home to set things into motion.

Would I need to burn candles on this jar and take a purification bath? (I hope not ,coz it'll take some time as it's on order at LM)
path2success

Re: Vinegar Jar

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:18 pm

path2success wrote:Does this sound ok? - I haven't read ths anywhere just thought of what I had at home to set things into motion.

VInigar jars are very good two sour a situation or to sour people to each other, its basicly a honey jars opposit number. You on the right track.

path2success wrote:Would I need to burn candles on this jar and take a purification bath? (I hope not ,coz it'll take some time as it's on order at LM)

Yes of course you should take a cleansing bath after, your trying to break up a couple. If you don't have the supply's on hand check around for Hyssop herb, and baring that a bath with salt, sea salt and salt peter could do it, but Hyssop and the 51 psalm is, in my option, the way to go.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby path2success » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks HailDiscordia!
path2success

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:57 pm

I would add some nails too. If they are not already rusty, then they will automatically rust when you put them in the vinegar. Also, you could add some broken glass, or pins. Dog hair and Cat hair.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:28 pm

I've been interested in doing a vinegar jar as well. I figured on burning a black candle dressed with crossing/jinx oil on the jar. I also have a nice bottle of war water and thought that would be a good addition to it as well. Thoughts?
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby path2success » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:32 pm

1. Ok so i created this jar in my mind - now how do i create a spell. I mean would it be best to create the jar & hide it in a dark place or keep burning the 4" candles every Saturday till they break up. But in that case every time I burn the candle I'll have to take a Hyssop bath right?

2. Is there a risk of rust & glass pieces causing them any physical harm?
path2success

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 am

The rust will make them fight. Rust has violent qualities to it so it will have similar effects as war water considering it has rust in it too. In the case of my ex boyfriend, and his ex girlfriend when I did this my targets fought like cats and dogs. My ex boyfriend never hurt her, but she got to the point where she would hit him, and she would get in these violent shouting matches. The most he ever did was push her, and then threw her clothes over the fence. LOL So they will NOT kill each other, but they will have some altercations. So you can take that as far as you want. I just got tired of doing break up spells where they would break up and find themselves getting back together. This sometimes happens especially when the targets have been in a relationship for a while. You know sometimes people reconcile after they break up that's why I added that in there because if they are fighting like that everytime they are near each other...the likelihood of them getting back together is not going to happen.

As for the dark place, I kept mine wrapped up in the back of my closet, and shook it like crazy to work the jar. To me this symbolized them arguing, and all those kinds of things. I did burn candles on top of the candle on Tuesdays and Saturdays as well. So it is up to you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 am

Thank you so much starsinthesky7 for all this info, clarity & personal experience, that helps a lot! I want them to break up for good so I guess I'll add everything you mentioned!
Now every Tuesday , Saturday did you also take the Hyssop bath?
path2success

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:24 am

Hmmm...I didn't take a Hyssop bath every time I performed the spell. I usually dont cleanse myself thoroughly until after I am done peforming the ritual. On those days, I would just sage myself with a smudge stick, and then perform a heavy duty bath at the end. But that is up to you. You can do it every Tuesday and Saturday or you can do the Hyssop bath every Sunday.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Conjuring to Keep someone maimed...

Unread postby Mamiwata » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 am

This little ditty I conjured up about three years whilst I was in a show(Im a professional dancer). Through no working of my own except the Lords, the lead dancer in my show fell one night and broke her ankle and I was drafted in to replace at the last minute. I had been very unhappy at this job; always being relegated to the sidelines, but suddenly I was one of the stars and I was getting all the attention. And of course I wanted it to stay like that...

So I took a big mason jar and filled it full with vinegar. I put in some intimate items which I had procured, wild stinging nettle, nine nails, my urine(to control), a piece of prayer paper with her name written on it backwards nine time, some shards of glass and some tobasco sauce(that just came to me at the last second...I love improvising in the middle of my work!). Then I shook that whole thing up, called her name upon it and said that "As our Lord Jesus Christ was nailed to the Cross, I nail you to your cast. I wish you do NOT get well. I stall the healing process in the Lord's name". Afterwards I wrapped it al up in a brown grocery bag, twisted it up, and put it beneath my sink in the kitchen.
Every night, for nine consecutive nights, I would take the jar out and call her name on it and just shake that thing right up.

Well, suffice to say that I managed to stay in her role for three months! Every week I would hear news of her possible return, and everytime she would come in and say that the doctors said it wasnt healing and that the cast wold have to be reapplied!

Ultimately, I was the one who eventually left to persue a better job. And when I left, I disposed of the jar in the sea, allowing all the contents to float away. I recited the "wash away my iniquities.." verse from the Holy Bible.

After that I heard that she had made a sudden full recovery... ;)
Mamiwata

Unread postby ccrinc » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:35 am

I just put together my vinegar jar with sulphur, lemon juice, separation oil, 9 rusty nails, 9 needles, a rusty razor, poppy seeds, red peppers, a photo of the two with one name written in red and one name written in black, and the hair of one. please advise i will burn black candles carved with their name and separation oil and hot pepper
ccrinc

Re: Conjuring to Keep someone maimed...

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks for posting.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm

nice idea, what would you write on the petition and do you have to put their names in the back of the pictures? red for the one you want to keep and black for the one you dont want? also, what is Asafoetida? and do you keep this vinegar jar at home and shake it when you want them to be upset with each other?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby ccrinc » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:41 pm

After putting my jar together I burned my 1st black candle and it burned REALLY fast. and shortly after it burned out in about an hour for a candle that usually takes about 3 hours. i got a message from the female target that said she hoped i was happy (for the end of their relationship) about 30 mins later i received a called from the male target to tell me he loved me, he had no idea about the phone call. so its working i will update
ccrinc

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:17 pm

WOW!! thats crazy, do you lit the candle on top of the jar? Did you anoit the candle or carve their names on it?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby mar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Do Vinegar jars work for friendships as well? For example, if there are two males friends that I want to separate, will this jar work?
mar

Unread postby ccrinc » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:56 pm

eagerbeaver88 wrote:WOW!! thats crazy, do you lit the candle on top of the jar? Did you anoit the candle or carve their names on it?

Yes I carved their names in it with the word break up in the middle and watched the candle burn very quickly. I anoited the candle in separation oil and red peppers.
ccrinc

Unread postby eben74 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Did you guys actually do a spirtiual ritual with a deity or can you sit down and meditate your end goal and still fill the jar with the appropriate nastiness and burn your candles. I am have not chosen the specific higher power, but believe spiritually.

Time is of the essence, the target is actually leaving town for several months out of the country and they will not be together. I figure this will make a stronger impact. Unfortunately, work rarely gives me moments where I can sit down at night or even during the day to perform such spells with continuity or on a regular schedule. I am trying to get the most efficient kickstart with what I have and the time I have. I do know these take time to operate. I just need to make sure I set it in motion.. Time for it to work? I have all the time in the world. The jar is not necessarily to bring on closer to my heart, but to get out of a devious situation. The target is very deceitful and disrespectful to the mate. Granted, it takes two to tango. I know this. Still.. you can't erase two years of disrespect and lying with physical possessions.

So, here was my plan.

Using a Salsa Jar (as it has already had Vinegar and Peppers in it, but delabeled), I have a pic of the target waxed to the underside of the lid, A pic of the target and mate in the jar (target circled black, mate circled red), 9 Nails, Dirt, Glass, Red Pepper Seeds, Petition Paper, and Lime Juice. I would perform in the hours of Mars on a waning moon cycle. I realize that I have not chosen a deity, but I do understand the logic and heart in the hours of performance. Meditate to clear my head and focus on the process through to final outcome. Shake jar vigorously and burn black candle on the top. I would also burn a white candle in another room to balance out the negative and positive energy coming from me. Post ritual, I would salt cleanse myself as well as wrap the jar in black fabric and shake it every morning when I woke up and every night before I went to bed.

Does this all sound like an alright method? Also.. where can one find asafoetida besides online?
eben74

Unread postby mar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Also, if you can do this with friendships, is burning a candle on top necessary? Or will the shaking of the bottle do?
mar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 am

Yes you can do this for friendships, and no it is not necessary to burn a candle on top. If you are doing it, while you work other break up spells then thats fine. You can shake it up, and then put it in a dark place.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 am

Write how you want them to fight and quarrel. You can keep it short, and simple like break up. Yes, and yes on the pictures. And asafoetida is a strong her to cause bad luck, for curses, and such. Yes you keep the vinegar jar at home til you do not need it anymore. Shake it to make them mad at each other, and break up. When they break up, I usually break the jar somewhere.

eagerbeaver88 wrote:nice idea, what would you write on the petition and do you have to put their names in the back of the pictures? red for the one you want to keep and black for the one you dont want? also, what is Asafoetida? and do you keep this vinegar jar at home and shake it when you want them to be upset with each other?
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ccrinc » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:18 am

Can i open the jar to add the petitions, I only did their names inthe appropriate color inks or should i just do another jar?
ccrinc

Unread postby SilverStar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

How is a petition written? You just write "I want Jack and Mary to break up and never fall in love with each other again" or something like that?
SilverStar

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:15 am

I do not know about using lime juice. As for the deity talk, you do not necessarily have to use a deity. But that is up to you.

Asafoetida is an indian (not native american but an indian from india) kinda spice. I think it used with curry. it is HER-ASA-PWDR, Herb, Asafoetida Powder (Devil's Dung), $3.00.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eben74 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Thank you for the feedback.

How would Habenero Pepper or Habenero Pepper Seeds affect it beyond the Red Pepper Seeds? Could this actually "heat" things up between them or could it extremely heat up the arguements? Although, I would think.. that rusty nails, Habeneros, glass, and dirt would be pretty nasty as it is for arguments.. in theory.
eben74

Unread postby eben74 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Please, excuse my excessive questions as I have never done any of this before. My candles that have been ordered have yet to come in. How can one also release the energy needed in this spell without candles? Is this something I could kick off now, and then burn the candles later to give it umph?.. yeah, I said umph.
eben74

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:29 am

You can do the jar part with out doing candles. I have done that kind of as a side thing to the other spells I was doing. You can release the energy in the spell by giving it time to work and not being overly obessess, and overthinking. If you can just believe its working, and not worry about how and when and all that crap, then you will be fine. Just bellieve, and adjust accordingly.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eben74 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:52 am

Thank you. It will all come together accordingly then. :)
eben74

Unread postby path2success » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:14 am

From where do we get a mason jar ?
path2success

Unread postby Wylde » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 am

buy a small jar of something you can dump out if you gotta, baby food, picante sauce, mayonaise, whatever is cheapest and is of a size that is right for your purposes. look in your fridge you may have something in there you can dump and rinse the jar and there ya go
Wylde

Unread postby eben74 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:13 pm

So, now I did my Vinegar Jar.. I guess my question now is.. what happens when the photos turn to mush? Not that they have.. but in a few months time with shaking and agitation, this is a possibility?
eben74

Unread postby ccrinc » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:49 pm

path2success wrote:From where do we get a mason jar

Just ask for jars for pickling, canning
ccrinc

Unread postby KellyKat » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 pm

I've just started a vinegar jar of my own and I made mine in a old pickle jar and added black cat and black dog hair to the mix of ingredients. I didn't do a petition paper so I will probably start it over and add one but I did use an article of clothing from one person and an old ID card from the other.
KellyKat

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Why is it not good to reopen a jar after closing it? I have read this consistently. I would think that if you wanted to add additional ingredients no problem as long as you keep your focus.

(Reply by cat inserted because this thread is getting way out of hand: You hear this stuff all the time because lots of ignorant folks think that the more *restrictions* you put on your magical work the more effective it is. Must use a Mason jar. Must use Lemon but not Lime juice. Must never re-open the jar. Must write with pencil not ink pen. Forget that stuff. What you want is sour liquids to sour their relationship and burning to make them fight, and if a shut-the-mouth is involved, you add alum too. It is YOURS to control, to pray over and to shake up and to set candles on, and most of all it is not some stupid "rulebook" spell like in a role-playing game. Read about bottle spells here: http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html --cat)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby KellyKat » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm still very new to all of this but I would think that opening a jar spell whether it be a vinegar or honey jar would release the energy that's in it. Kind of like the reason for not blowing out a candle but snuffing or pinching it out instead...blowing it out would scatter the energy. At least that's my take on it. Someone more experience correct me if I'm wrong.

(This is cat: If you open a bottle spell, you need to have a good reason, and you do need to control the energy -- but that's what real rootworkers know how to do. I mean, i'd be a piss-poor conjure woman if i could not control my own bottle spells. --cat)
KellyKat

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:48 pm

while I understand the reasoning not to open a honey jar or vinegar jar...suppose the jar is not complete say you didn't put a lid on it and used foil instead or had additional ingredients to add that held the same intentions not like having to remake the petition but simply adding additional ingredients with same intentions or changing jars to secure with a top...does that change anything? I wouldn't think.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:00 pm

Hi, is it necessary to add petition paper in the bottle? I purchased a break up bottle from LM to break up the relationship that my nasty co worker has with his bosses and accordingly to the instructions that come with it, it didnt state that one must put petition paper inside the bottle....? Ohhh now im confused.....

(This is cat, insrting a reply here because this thread is disastrously confused and i am trying to correct misinformation for future readers -- 'cause it's either that or delete the entire thread: Anything personal of the people can be added. A hair from each is often more effective than a petition paper. Not every great conjure doctor of the past could read and write, but everyone knows what a personal concern is. --cat)
mabel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:09 pm

You do not have to put a petition inside the bottle. It is assumed that you are trying to break them up if you are using a break up bottle. I am not sure what this has to do with a vinegar jar, but nonetheless it is not needed. Now the name papers are needed.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Moondoggie » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm

I can see that you would not want to reopen a honey jar or vinegar jar, but I had the same problem as Eben. My pictures and petition paper turned into a pulpy mush after a while. Is this going to affect my outcome if the pictures are not really pictures at all anymore? I almost want to put more pictures in my vinegar jar. Should I start over?
Moondoggie

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:27 am

The pictures and paper turning into pulp is just what tends to happen, vinegar is an acid after all. If they did turn to mush no you don't have to start over, just keep working the jar if that's all that's happened.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby spellyshelly » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 am

How long does it take for it to work?
spellyshelly

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:00 am

spellyshelly wrote:How long does it take for it to work?

Their is no set amount of time that a spell will work in. Look for a sign in three days, movement in three weeks and results in three months, but that is more of a guideline or suggestion then anything resembling a hard and fast rule.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby spellyshelly » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 pm

what is the best candle that will burn safely on the vinegar jar? Is it a black pillar candle?
spellyshelly

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 am

hi guys... i wanted to carry out a honey jar for my ex as well as a vinegar jar for the love rival... i was wondering if its okay to perform both at the same time?

Or isit better if i do the honey jar now and the vinegar jar during the waning phase of the moon? also.. if i was to do both jar's two weeks apart can i still keep both in the same room but in two different dark places??

Please help me! thank you! =)
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby mabel » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:24 pm

Is it necessary to use 4 thieves of vinegar or just any vinegar will do? My jar seem to be leaking constantly...does that mean its a sign that it doesnt work and I have to re-do it again?
mabel

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo