• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:17 am

Vulva (Female Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Vulva (Female Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm

I understand a red vulva candle is used to make someone want to be intimate with you correct? I know you can use different oils and powders on it, but how would you inscribe it? would you carve the persons name how many times if so from bottom up AND your name on top of theirs? Or what would you inscribe on it? Please help :?:
eagerbeaver88

Re: red vaginal candle question

Unread postby SouthernGirl » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:24 am

I would probably use a petition paper and place it under the candle, rather than trying to inscribe on the surface if it's too difficult.
SouthernGirl

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:43 am

Did you read the webpage >>>>> http://www.luckymojo.com/vulvacandle.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 am

thanks i saw, that, what if i write her name on it and the petition of what i want on the candle and burn it on top of her picture would that make it stronger?
eagerbeaver88

Female genital candle

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:28 pm

I was looking through the genital candles and I noticed that LM doesn't sell female (black) genitle candles, but they do for the males, why is that?
Tabbylove17

Re: Female genital candle

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Tabbylove17 wrote:I was looking through the genital candles and I noticed that LM doesn't sell female (black) genitle candles, but they do for the males, why is that?

They might be out of stock, but they do sell black female gentile candles. I have seen them in the store.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:16 am

O ok then
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:54 am

Mary,

Should I call the store to see if they have some and just do not have them online?
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:25 pm

I just called the store and they have them in the store they just don't have it on line, so I'll just call in my order.

Thanks!
Tabbylove17

Female genitalia Candle

Unread postby angelofthedarkness » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:00 am

Hi people,

I'm new to this forum but I've been a regular reader.

I have a question about a Red Vulva candle.

there's a lady who has a relationship with me, but she's too shy to get involved in more passionate moments. I need a procedure on how to use this candle. i want her to be more sexual oriented about me and to tell the truth I need to get closer to her more (i know you know what i mean...).

Any help will be appreciated with the whole procedure.

Thank you
angelofthedarkness

Re: Female genitalia Candle

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Ah, just like how us girls will dress the penis candle, I imagine. Inscribe her name and your wish on the candle, masturbate with intimacy with her in mind, dress the candle with your sexual fluid. Load it with personal concerns if you have any (a picture, if nothing more personal), dress it with love herbs and oil (in such case you usually use Kiss Me or Fire of Love)...The times when I burnt a penis candle, I did it on the top of a honey jar.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:10 pm

Well, dress the candle with an appropriate love oil, like Fire of Love - rubbing the oil in in a explicit manner. You can name the candle after her, too before you rub it.

You may want to start a honey jar on her as well, as that will help sweeten her to you. You can add herbs for physical passion to help heat things up, and burn red candles on it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angelofthedarkness » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 pm

thank you for your response,

more questions:

Do I have to load the candle with her picture, or may I put the picture below the candle, so the wax pours on it?

Do I let the candle burn one time or do I burn it several days? do I need to be on waxing moon to do it?
angelofthedarkness

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:14 pm

When I used a penis candle, I hollow out the bottom a bit (with another candle) and put the photo in. I guess you can try that. And yes I'd start it on a Friday during waxing moon, burn it for 7 days.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Honey jars have been discussed at length before, so search the forum. Basically you'll want to burn a candle every M,W,F until you start seeing results, and as long as you want to work the jar. Get a hair of hers for the best results with this.

I personally like loading a small printed picture of the person with a petition written on the back into a hole that I melt into the candle and then seal up with herbs and oil...but putting a small petition paper/picture into the candle itself is not traditional hoodoo from what I gather. That's just something *I* do. You can just carve her name into the candle, and talk to it like it is her, then burn the candle on her picture.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angelofthedarkness » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Thank you everyone, I'll do as instructed.

Is easy for me to get hair from her, pictures, etc, so...I'll put them below the candle and get the necessary implements to work it.

What if I tie a red penis candle (which will represent me) besides her candle and burn them together?
angelofthedarkness

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello

angelofthedarkness wrote:What if I tie a red penis candle (which will represent me) besides her candle and burn them together?

That's a great way to work at bringing you to together and strengthening the relationship, with a focus on sex.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:00 pm

cabriellenil wrote:When I used a penis candle, I hollow out the bottom a bit (with another candle) and put the photo in. I guess you can try that. And yes I'd start it on a Friday during waxing moon, burn it for 7 days.

I did that once, but then the rolled up picture caught on fire and smoked a lot! So if you do that make sure that you burn it outside. :D
Tabbylove17

Unread postby pjc963 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm

to whom this may concern
am new at this site , i have a busy life style, am a guy (Bi) that Likes a guy (straight) how can i use it and what to use for the guy to notice me, and to think of me sexually, what candle Penis color should i use for representing him and me, i have pictures of him as well as me. do i use my actual fluid for anything and what else do i use? how long should i wait to see results? i need ur help

thanks
pjc963

Unread postby JINXNOMORE » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:47 pm

U can start off by holding the candle in front of u, then say to the candle that u now conjure it to represent and be the true genital part of N.N., then u say that from this moment forward N.N. genital part will feel ur words, touch, and warmth of every element u use and that from this moment her genital part will welcome ur mere presence for it knows u represent pleasure, after talking to the candle u can start to write the subjects name on it (preferably done with ur finger nail or High John Root) then u mix a little cinnamon powder with honey and heat over the open flame when it is warm u begin to anoint candle with any love oil, then u can begin to anoint with the honey and cinnamon mix as u caress in a seducing fashion and u can say something like... I N.N. anoint N.N. genital part with (name all elements) so that N.N. genital part will fill warm and find all of my attention to it, sweet and pleasurable and will welcome me with great anticipation and this I say as true as my name is N.N. then u can lite the candle or better yet don't lite the candle but surround it with 3 red candles of your choice, lite them and meditate and visualize what you expect to manifest now.
JINXNOMORE

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

Bear in mind that you can't change the fundamental nature of a man. If this guy really is straight, he won't be into you no matter what. If he's curious, he may go for you. Also, as a guy who has ben in relationships with so-called straight guys, it's no fun to be someone else's sexual/lifestyle experiment. You're better off finding someone who is attracted to men and can reciprocate your feelings, sexual and otherwise.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Do red genital candles work if the person is mad at you? Probably not huh?
Tabbylove17

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:04 pm

I don't see why they wouldn't... Lots of people have angry sex. Or make-up sex. A person can lust after you and be angry at you at the same time.
NotDorianGray

Dressing Figural Candles For Sex

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:45 pm

I've recently purchased a male and female candle on the fly for a spell to bring me sex. I also have LM Kiss Me Now, Follow Me Girl and Fast Luck. My question is: Which candle would I dress the oils with? The male to represent me or the female?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Re: Dressing Figural Candles For Sex

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:58 pm

You can put it on both candles, and move the candles closer and closer to each day. When you state your petition, I would say something like may i draw a woman to have passionate sex with me, and follow me like a dog.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Thanks.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:17 am

For a moving candle spell aimed at sex why don't you use genitalia candles. A red penis candle and red vulva candle dressed with oils and moved closer and closer to one another helps bring on the sex.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Vulva (Female Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:58 pm

I think it would depend on what you would want out of the candle, and what you are petitioning for. I mean if you want angry or make up sex then it would work. But if the person is mad at you and has no contact with you then it is not going to work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Why doesn't LM carry black vulva candles?

Unread postby hocuspocus » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi, I know a black vulva candle is used for the same purpose as a black penis candle. I can find the black penis candle online in the LM catalog, but I cannot find the vulva version. I thought LM had it in the store but calling LM told me that they had stopped carrying it, and will not have it anymore. Does anyone know why?

Is it something I can special order?

I get all my supplies from LM, so I am not sure where else to get it if not from LM...

Thanks
hocuspocus

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells