Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

War Water Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
mabel

War Water Questions and Answers

Unread post by mabel » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:15 am

Hi,

I was advised by a rootworker here who is working on my case for me to sprinkle some war water on the desks of my targets. May I know other than the desks, are other areas such as the floor area, chairs appropriate too? I am concerned the targets might get suspicious to see that the desk are wet and might proceed to wipe it away, affecting the spell.

Anyone please advise. Many thanks x

DarkEmber

Re: War Water Questions and Answers

Unread post by DarkEmber » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:16 am

You can sprinkle it around their desk, wipe it on their chairs, etc.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:52 pm

also their stationary hehehe

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Putting it in a small sprizter will help you get a fine mist of the war water on many more surfaces than you normally would be able to by just sprinkling large drops. You could just spritz in the air above their areas and droplets will get all over EVERYTHING.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

SageWanderer

Unread post by SageWanderer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 pm

I've read that War Water can be used for protection along the perimeters of your home, but also that it can be taken weekly in a bath for a fortified wall of protection against above average magic practitioners. Is this true? How can I be sure that I'm not crossing myself? Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm

War Water is described here SageWanderer http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SageWanderer

Unread post by SageWanderer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanks jwmcclin, but I read the description and didn't really find the information pertaining to my question, which is why I created this thread.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 pm

SageWanderer

Yes it can be used in a bath for protection

.....By not praying to be crossed, by praying for protection and the strength of iron.
HRCC Student #1559

SageWanderer

Unread post by SageWanderer » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:47 am

OK, great, thanks HailDiscordia.

kathy622

Unread post by kathy622 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 am

i was recommended to use war water for my bath to protect me from bad magic .my house was a wreck. we all fought , the bills were 3 times the normal amount, the dog got sick again, i had alot of loss of money and the situation in which i got it for was worse. i wont be using it again. i've read it is used for protection also, but when i read what results it has for cursing it felt like i cursed myself. i put salt and white vinegar and yueba buena leaves in the tub in small amounts to cleanse me and things started getting better since. i'd never use it again for cleansing or protection.

kathy622

Unread post by kathy622 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:21 am

hey i go real simple. if you washed things down with it you can simply add white vinegar to soap water and wipe it off. i was praying to st michael after the bath. i also used chinese wash on windowsills andto wipe my cabinets down, well it was get out the vinegar time. the phone company couldnt even find me as a customer.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:59 pm

SageWanderer, the reason you did not find information about using War Water for a protection bath on my pages if because i do not recommend War Water for that use.

Others may.

I do not.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:28 pm

I prefer Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) SageWanderer.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Four Thieves Vinegar is a great addition to baths for protection.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 am

well some shops out there do recommend war water for protection. however, these folks do not follow hoodoo. I remember having a similar experience in a store once. So I would definitely NOT use it for protection around the property. And I agree with Conjureman, and JW that I would use four thieves vinegar and/or fiery wall of protection powder
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:34 pm

what will happen if war water thrown in a good business store?can tell more abt it

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:57 am

War Water thrown at home, business, etc with intent and prayer will do exactly what the name suggests: bring war and chaos upon the person. It is often done in an open act of aggression aimed at crossing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 am

Well, if you are trying to cause the owner to experience a lot of fighting amongst customers, employees, etc, then that is exactly what it will cause.

http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html

If you are trying to cause direct bad luck to the business, then I would go for crossing supplies.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:02 am

thanks ConjureMan Ali and starsinthesky for your replies.i am new to hodoo and learning.thanks for clarifying things.

MAV4594

Unread post by MAV4594 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 pm

hello,

im working on a vinegar bottle for a significant other my ex had. He caused so many problems between my ex and i, including both our families. I just want him to get a taste of his own medicine, he deserves it. He still continues to try and start problems. Anyways, im new to making jars but this is what im putting in it:

-photo of him
-petition
-vinegar, red pepper, black salt
-broken glass, pins
-hate,war, destruction oils (i might add black arts oil...anyone have any input if i should)
-war water (sulfer, my urine, thunderstorm water, spanish moss, rusty cemetary nails)

i also done some research and found you can also add cementary dirt...does anybody have any recipe for graveyard dirt? ive been getting mixed answers for it.
Also i found some people bury it upside down ...anybody know why?
and when i bury it should i bury it anywhere specific where i should bury it in the cementary?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 pm

There is no "recipe" for graveyard dirt. You go to a cemetery, find a grave, and pay for the dirt with dimes, pennies, or whiskey. Which grave you select depends on the type of spell and if you feel a particular spirit is willing to help you. If you are unable or unwilling to obtain the dirt yourself, Lucky Mojo sells it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 am

Hi MAV4594,

people can bury the bottle upside down when there are pins driven through the cork at the top: this is so the contents and personal concerns will be in contect with the ''ouchy agent'' continuously. Alternatively, a tiny hole can be made in the cork and as the contents of the bottle is transferred to the ground, the strength of your enemy ebbs away. There are also a number of other traditional methods to deploy such spell bottles. You can read more about these kinds of spells at the HITAP page on the subject: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:41 pm

My apologies to the hard working moderators if this post belongs under an existing post, I'm just unsure if where to place it. I'm wanting to know if it's effective to use War Water without breaking the bottle on the doorstep? I know that there is the option of throwing it into the yard, but I'm worried that it won't break and just lay there in the grass to be found and done away with.... there is no pavement on which it would break. So I was thinking of spritzing it inside the house inconspicuously, like the bathroom floor or the such. If it's of any assistance to know this, this is to be back-up work on a couple whom I've done a break up spell on.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 am

Yes, candiijojo, you can effectively use War Water without breaking the glass bottle in the front yard. Just read some of the replies above. It is War Water and even sprinkled will bring about the desired reaction. Also remember, you can grab a medium sized flat rock, bring it to the yard, and smash the bottle on that. There are many ways to get the results you need in as traditional a manner as possible.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:28 am

Thank you, Joseph. That's is exactly what I wanted think to find out. I think I'll do the inside spritzing and see if I can smash that bottle in the yard...... I'll just bring my own rock.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Candiijojo... War Water "reeks"; the smell is vile. I have made it while working at the Apprenticeship at Lucky Mojo. If you "spritz" inside a home or any enclosed area...oh dear.

It is definately effective, and is the opposite of the great smelling Peace Water.

I do not recommend it inside, unless you want to get "caught". ;)

Good luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Oh I didn't realize that! I'm glad you told me so. I'll save that for the yard only. Instead for indoor use would you maybe use a liquified break up product? I haven't checked yet to see if that comes as a bath crystal, though I'm thinking it does. Do you think that might give me the same affect?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:18 pm

It is War Water-- strike, smash, boom!

And I was trying to stop you from getting caught inside by purpose and intent! Strike and get um if it is justified!

Listen to today's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format

Don't forget the before, during, and after... (listen to the show ;) )

Thank you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Thank you, Miss Tammie Lee!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm

I just listened....I actually caught the readings tonight live, but had missed the beginning. That was a pretty perfect topic for me tonight! Thank you for your help. I'm going to make an order tonight. I think I have the lady balls to smash that bottle!!!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 pm

Miss Tammie Lee, I received my order today, which included a bottle of War Water..... you weren't kidding about that smell!!!! Wow! That literally made me gag. I completely understand why you warned me about getting caught using it indoors. That's a tough smell to hide. If THIS doesn't bring war than I sure don't know what could!!!

The Eye

Unread post by The Eye » Sun May 26, 2013 10:48 am

I plan to sprinkle some War Water on the doormat of my noisy neighbor, and also onto his doorknob.

Once done, shall I walk backwards like with Hotfoot or can I turn back and leave ?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 26, 2013 11:05 am

The Eye: War Water may be thrown (or in your case, sprinkled) and then plainly walked away from. Walking backwards is not necessary for War Water applications.
Joseph Magnuson

The Eye

Unread post by The Eye » Sun May 26, 2013 11:16 am

Thank you Joseph, copy that.

One more question if you don't mind.

Reading some older posts here it seems that War Water can be used for generic strife&bad luck amongst a household according to the intent when using it.

So, could I state while sprinkling the water onto the doormat&dooknob that x breaks her hands for instance or is it off topic of what War Water can do ?

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:51 am

Long story short, I am the subject of a constant negative onslaught by the women who had an affair with my ex-husband. I did a reversing ritual on her ( which worked quite well)...and he has been trying to leave her for several months but she is "crazy"...crazy in the sense shed burn his clothes on the front lawn type crazy...We've been talking again...and made many amends for his bad behavior( and has told me his plight...well she must "sense" when he is talking to me since the never ending unprovoked FB posts begin ( I don't acknowledge them)...and her trash talk around town begins (mind you again, she pursued & had an affair with a married man)...anyhow, It was suggested that I use an old fashioned trick of smashing a bottle of war water on her front steps, problem is she lives in a remote location and getting there without being noticed is impossible....Is it possible to print a photo of her home and smash the contents of the bottle against it and get the same results? I have also been advised, via a reading, that she is having rootwor done for her to keep him trapt in the relationship/in that house Please advise
Julie xoxo

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm answering the end of your post first because the answer deals with the work you should do FIRST.
DrJulie wrote:I have also been advised, via a reading, that she is having rootwor done for her to keep him trapt in the relationship/in that house Please advise
You need an Uncrossing spell kit and Fiery Wall of Protection supplies:
Do this BEFORE you undertake the work described below:
Is it possible to print a photo of her home and smash the contents of the bottle against it and get the same results?
It's worth a try. Do it at a crossroads -- not right in the middle, because you don't want innocent people's tires (or feet!) getting punctured by the glass. On the other hand, you don't want that mess at your own house!

Here's what I'd do.

First, steep some hyssop in boiling water for a bath when you get back home.

Take your photo, War Water, and other spell apparatus and two old pillow cases from the thrift store.

Select a crossroads which has a trash can at one or more corners.

Once you're at the crossroads, lay down one pillowcase like an open bag. You want the mouth up and the bottom lying on the street (or a corner on the sidewalk). Lay the photo on the bottom of the pillow case. Put the War Water in the other pillowcase and swing it at the photo like it was a sock full of rocks, smashing hard.

Drop that pillowcase and grab the first one, which now has the entire spell inside it. Drop it into the nearest trash can. Depart the scene expeditiously -- War Water stinks bad enough to turn your stomach.

Take that hyssop bath as soon as you get back home, praying Psalm 51.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:46 pm

I ordered some of this to leave at my old house, after I move to the new apartment. This house is owned by my MIL & her son (my soon to be ex husband) will be moving back in. I'm for the most part past ill wishing him, but I don't want him to be happy in this house with that woman (the drug addict that has destroyed our family entirely)! Also, I want him to get help. I'm afraid that he's going to end up dying as he's heavily into IV drug use. So I was thinking that I want to hit him with some hotfoot powder, in addition. I was thinking that magic takes the path of least resistance, so this would cause him to get drug tested at his court date in a couple weeks & have to go to an automatic 120 day stint when he fails.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
Although I know what you're trying to do, I wouldn't go that route.
War water is going to cause more psychological distress (and may lead to more drugs).
Hotfoot may leave him wandering aimlessly.
Why not get to the root of the problem with the Cast Off Evil products? This kits speaks to the problems he's having.
Please take a look at this page and tell me what you think: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Miss Aida

Good suggestion. I'm going to wait to do that until I'm moved & free of him legally. Having him confused & strung out drugs only works to my benefit in retaining custody of our child right now. Not to sound heartless, but he has brought everything on himself.
HRCC Student #1989

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:02 pm

AlyssaH: Are you saying that you want to use War Water on the house he will be staying in as well as use Hot Foot Powder to get him out of the same house? This seems counter-intuitive to me.
Joseph Magnuson

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Joseph Magnuson

You're right! Didn't think of it that way. It's hard to think straight when someone has smashed your heart to bits, now isn't it? ;) I got my War Water today & I'm going to dump it all over the porch, or maybe put some dabs inside the curtain rods. His whore has systematically annihilated any progress that I made with him last year, toward us being a loving family & I don't want them to, especially him to ever be happy in this home again. The apartment I'm moving to is a crap hole, I'm grateful for it, because it affords me the chance to afford a lawyer to keep my baby safe from him & his drug addict friends, but the longer this drags on, the more I could care less & less if he ODs. I'm really just leaving the house, so that he A). doesn't know where I live (in case he snaps from the meth & numerous other drugs he's on), & B). because he will no longer have me to blame for his problems, or an excuse to be out running with that homewrecking whore. It's really funny because I heard she has herpes, & I hope he gets it & his dick hurts so much that cries & cries & cries......but anyway, I'm just getting straight up bitter at this point :/ I really know not to speak curses, but to speak blessings for obvious reasons, but I really feel protected & justified in this instance. I've respected my marital vows, respected him regardless of how wrong he's been & treated us, because all husbands deserve their wives respect, & I've kept my heart only for him & my family when he's always put himself first.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:16 pm

So, he was at court today (not getting in trouble for drugs he's been doing, of course!). However, this afforded me the opportunity to stop by his house & pour some War Water on his doorstep. I was really nervous because I couldn't break it (he would know it was me). I was able to get over half the bottle poured out on to his welcome mat & all over the front step. His mistress will probably clean it up, but that's good right? If she gets it all over herself? Anyway, I shook it up really well before I poured it on to his step...
HRCC Student #1989

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:31 am

Sounds good AlyssaH, hopefully he'll step in the mess as well.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:55 am

aura

I think they would both step in it at the same time, since it's on the welcome mat. Plus, how do you remove liquid from a welcome mat, ha.
HRCC Student #1989

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:25 pm

hi i just had a great idea on how to be sneaky and deploy war water ect.. fill a water balloon with war water and things like crossing or hotfoot ect.and bomb there house with war water balloons?they will think kids did it :)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:12 pm

mamabird39

Awesome idea, but it could be hard to fill those suckers up without making a mess of your own self :)
HRCC Student #1989

mamabird39

Unread post by mamabird39 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:30 pm

use a funnel I'll test it out and see how it would works and I'll let everyone know I'm going to test it on some bad people that needs to vacate these people are meth addicts who are homeless and leaving garbage and there drug crap around the area the police keep raiding but they keep coming back. So i will give the police a helping hand.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:17 pm

this has been suggested before, to make a mess so that when they clean it up they are also more likely just to use their hands and get it directly onto themselves.

Let us know how it goes.

lokirising
Newly Registered

Unread post by lokirising » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:20 am

Could you dress a candle with war water for a hex or protection spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:38 am

lokirising,

No, you cannot. War Water is WATER and it will put your flame out or cause it to sputter. In addition, War Water is not used for protection. It is used to declare occult or magical war. Read more about War Water here: http://luckymojo.com/warwater.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello again :-)

Quick question if I want a family to fight I know to put cat and dog hair in with the war water. I want them to always fight until the day I die. Can I bury it? Or do I have to hold on to it? I cant really break it on the doorstep because they are in an entirely different country.

Im also doing for a business but I want everyone in the business to argue and fight with this one person until they are tired of him. How many ingredients can I add to the war water bottle? I plan on getting aome destruction bath crystals with dume and goofer. I only want the one person to be affected by the destruction things. Is it all in my intention?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, queenofheart ,

I personally add War water to my break up jars, destruction jars and my argument jars.

So, rather than adding things to the war water, add war water to your jars that contain things in it.

Then, you would still have to deploy the jar (don't just keep it) after you have performed the spells: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Chantel

Unread post by Chantel » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:33 am

Good evening Miss Aida I was reading through this thread about war water and I was going to make a jar of this with two people but I will just add it to my vinegar jars,You mention you add some to your argument jars,just how do put together an argument jar or destruction jar is it the same as a vinegar jar,I have two co-workers that are trouble makers and causing them to argue alot would be perfect..I appreciate any insights to making an argument jar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, Chantel ,

Here are a few things to cause arguments in that jar:

War Water http://luckymojo.com/warwater.html

Inflammatory Confusion bath crystals www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

Black dog and cat hair

www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

www.herb-magic.com/black-cat-hair.html

The pins, needles, rusty nails, broken glass (I take the bottle of the war water pour it in a larger bottle. Then, I break that bottle (in a plastic bag) and dump that into the larger bottle.

The rest is on the vinegar jar thread.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Chantel

Unread post by Chantel » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:26 am

Thank You Miss Aida,You're a gem.

Chantel

Unread post by Chantel » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Good evening everyone,Miss Aida I did the war bottle for arguments.I put in the nails pins needles,etc,broke one of the bottles and added it to the other ,with the bath crystals(inflamatory confusion).I have both pics of my coworkers in there with petition to have fiery arguments,and I shake it violently to symbolize their arguments,I didnt add any vinegar,does this sound right?,Thanks for your insights.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, Chantel ,

That sounds great.

I would have added vinegar to mine but it is still alright!!!

Don't forget to light candles on the jar. I like the 6 inch black candles that are inscribed and dressed in oils.

Please keep us posted on the progress (but just remember, it takes time).

Wishing you great success with this!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:15 pm

The Lucky Mojo bottle of war water looks very sturdy, can someone who has smashed one share how hard it is to break the bottle? I wouldn't want to be caught in the act lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:47 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

I consider myself the "Expert-war-water-bottle-smasher"

You do have to use just a little muscle power. The trick it to aim for something that is hard on impact.

As if you were trying to bounce a ball real high

I hope tis helps!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:14 pm

LOL Thank you, Miss Aida.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”