Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Weight of glass encased vigil candles

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
annkus
Weight of glass encased vigil candles

Unread post by annkus » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am

Hi,
I live in australia and wondering how much does glass encased vigil candles weigh as I would love to purchase some of them as we don't sell any of them here. I need the weight to calculate the cost to me, thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Weight of glass encased vigil candles

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:46 pm

This is not a question i can answer. Due to the weight of packing material, we cannot make shipping estimates for overseas shipments. We suggest that those who live overseas and want our poducts pre-pay a shipping fee erqual to 50% of the merchandise in advance and allow us to refund the overage -- or allow us to charge the exact shipping cost plus our two dollar handling fee (for filling out customs forms) on the same credit card used to puchase the merchandise.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

annkus

Unread post by annkus » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:47 am

Thankyou so much cat, for your help.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:50 pm

AHA! Glad to have found this thread about the weight of a glass encased candle. Didn't have to start a new one!

I checked and Lucky Mojo sends things via mostly USPS. I also checked the USPS website for international shipping (postage calculator). I found out, it is by far best to just opt in Lucky Mojo's "Special Shipping Instructions" for USPS International shipping FLAT RATE SERVICE (Maximum weight of parcel not more than 20 pounds) than "Select Shape." It is much cheaper and more sensible especially when a person orders many items.

So for you annkus who is in Australia using a "medium" FLAT RATE USPS box shipping will cost you US $45.50. Since the limit is 20 pounds, you could very well possibly order 3 glass-encased candles.

Miss Catherine? I know the candle is heavy, but surely one cannot weigh more than say, 5 pounds?

*is going to order a boatload of stuff from Lucky Mojo and is going for FLAT RATE international shipping* Thankyou Lucky Mojo for Special Shipping Instructions!!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”