Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Which AIRR Readers do Email Readings?

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 am

can anyone suggest someone who will do a reading via email? or someone who is on the east coast?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: email reading

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:21 pm

This forum is to help people chose and use LuckyMojo spiritual supply's, not chose a root worker.

That said you can find a list of ethical and honest rootworkers here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

The readers individual pages list there location and usually what form of reading they do, if they do not specifically say how they do their readings (email,phone,skype,ect) they list there contact info so you can ask them directly if they do email readings.

Since it is off topic for this forum, if you want recommendations for readers try privet messaging people send, me one if you like and I'll let you know who I have worked with.
HRCC Student #1559

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:09 am

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where i can find someone who does email readings? It is a bit hard for me to do phone reading atm.

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: AIRR reader that does email readings?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 am

If you read through the AIRR listings a couple of them do offer email readings.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:58 am

HI dear,

I had the same problem... I know that Miss Bri does e-mail readings ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:47 am

Yes several of AIRR members do the email readings. Good Luck on your reading movingmountains!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 am

There are a few readers on AIRR that do email readings. Looking through their profiles will tell you who, but off the top of my head Johannes, Miss Bri, and Deacon Millet do email readings.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Karma Zain does too.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

I think Karma isn't taking new clients atm...Johannes does email readings.
HRCC Graduate #1610

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:53 pm

I believe Miss Michaela (sp?) also does email readings.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:28 am

I love miss bri. She is great. I would recommend anyone to her. In addition, I would email anyone that catches your eye...it may not say on their page they are willing to do email readings, but they may be willing to accommodate you. So I would just ask.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aligrace5

Unread post by aligrace5 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm

does anyone have a list of AIRR workers that provide email readings. i want to get in depth reading in a few weeks but im so busy that right now communicating by email would work so much better. Also are they able to perform work after only email readings? tx

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: email readings

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm

there're some AIRR workers that do email readings, like ConjureMan Ali, Miss Bri, Miss Benedikte...you should check for yourself to see who you feel you might want to work with.

the couple workers i work with - one of them is on leave this year - they do all the work for me after email readings. works perfectly fine.
HRCC Graduate #1610

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:14 am

allgrace5, read through the AIRR list of readers found here Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 am

Alongside the link jwmcclin provided you which you should explore, there is also info on email readers here [Merged into this thread; thanks, Aura! --cat]

The following thread: hiring-readers-and-rootworkers-question ... t9319.html also contains much additional info on choosing and hiring a rootworker.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 am

Thanks aura, this is very good information...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Which AIRR Readers do Email Readings?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Aura, thank you -- I have pulled that section out of that thread and merged it with this one!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Why do some Clients seek readings by email?

People with English as a second language and people with less-than-optimal telephone connectivity often prefer to receive readings via email. The text format allows them to use a mechanical translation system, such as the free Googole Translate program -- to help them understand the reading, and the text-based format also gives them a permanent record of the reading, for future reference.

Why do some Readers like to provide readings by email?

Readers who are on the go, or who serve in-person or telephone clients by day often enjoy serving email clients in the evenings. Some readers enjoy the ability of email readings to reach out to clients around the world, especially those who mechanical translation applications to assist in understanding the email reading. Additionally, the fact that the reading is preserved in text form for later review is helpful to readers who are working with long-term clients whose situations are evolving and changing during the course of the client-reader relationship.

Why do some readers not provide email readings?

Readers who are not facile typists, or do not wish to spend time at the computer, often do not offer email readings. There are also social aspects to in-person and telephone readings which some readers feel are missing for them when they do email readings. These are individual choices, of course, and vary from reader to reader.

As of October, 2011, this is a list of AIRR members who do email readings:

ConjureMan Ali: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/co ... n-ali.html

Deacon Millett: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/de ... llett.html

Dr. Johannes: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/jo ... dback.html

Karma Zain: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/karma-zain.html

Miss Benedikte: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/mi ... dikte.html

Best of luck to you and God bless you,

Reverence catherine yronwode
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
http://missionaryindependent.org
catherine yronwode

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Sorry, I feel like a pain lately on this forum. I would like to book an e-mail reading with Deacon Millet, but do you pay first and then have permission to e-mail them about your situation, or should you send an e-mail with your problem and ask if they will assist you and then pay once they get back to you?

I'm sure Deacon Millet would have no ethical reason to decline my reading after reading his biography, it is a love reading after all, but I don't want to be forceful sending a payment and an e-mail if that isn't how it works.

All the best,
Sol
Thank you St. Expedite

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Each reader will have different policies. You'll need to check his page for what he prefers.

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:16 pm

"I find that my clients enjoy the give and take of written communication. You may book my services by email, where we can discuss your needs in complete confidence. Please include your full name, photo, and a description of your situation, and I will get back to you as soon as I can."

Where it has selections for payment of services it says: "You may book my psychic reading services online, using Paypal as a payment method:"

So to book, you pay and contact him with the relevant information, names, situation and photograph and he responds with an answer?

It could be because I've had a long day, or perhaps it is just me lol.

Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:03 pm

When you click on the "Book a reading..." caption under Deacon Millett's portrait on his AIRR page, that leads you to his booking page. Scroll down to "PRE-PAY FOR A SCHEDULED READING, ROOTWORK, OR VIGIL CANDLE SETTING." The first option under "Astrology, Card Readings and Consultations" is "Email Card Reading $30.00." Choose that and he'll know exactly what you want :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:07 pm

I did it! Thank you so much MissMichaele and Devi Spring, I have sent the e-mail, all the information I can give and a photograph. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. If it is good news and my work can go ahead I'll be over the moon, if not I will be grounded and be able to set my sights elsewhere.

These readings give workers freedom and will possibly save money in the long run. I hope it goes well. *Crosses fingers*

All the best and many thanks as always,
Sol
Thank you St. Expedite

kmew1315
Email Readings

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 pm

I don't know which readers in particular do email readings, but another benefit to an email reading is that you have a printed copy of the reading in front of you so you can remember exactly what was said. It might not be good I guess if you're the type who broods, but I look back at email readings for nuances I may have missed. The downside though is that the interaction isn't quite as good. If you want to ask "what does that mean exactly?" or "could you elaborate on that a bit?" or sometimes even the reader might misinterpret something you said or have a question about something and you can't immediately correct him/her.

That happened with my first reading with Miss Bri - she thought something about my situation that wasn't the case, but that was before she drew any cards or did any reading (just the beginning of the call when we're establishing the situation) so there was no harm done at all, but in an email reading, that would be one more back and forth email before she would have completely understood the situation.

So there are advantages and disadvantages to both. There are readers who would be willing to work around your schedule for a phone reading. I'm assuming you have a cell phone, so you could always find somewhere to sit in your car after work before you get home (or even while you're driving home if you have a handsfree headset of course - don't cause an accident, but then you can't take notes) and call them then if you really want the phone reading.

That's what I've done. I want my privacy during the call and even if I'm in my own room with the door closed, I'm afraid someone might be eavesdropping and I have a roommate who keeps varying hours and can come and go at any time, so I get in my car, drive somewhere, sit in the parking lot and make the call. I go someplace I've been to a lot of times with my target, but that's just me. I don't think it really makes any difference in the reading, it just feels right to me.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:49 pm

I started providing email readings around the time I was going to give birth to my child-because of exactly what cat said-I needed freedom and I was on the go! I currently provide a 1 question email reading and a 3 question email reading. Clients who cannot get away to call, who need a reading ASAP (I turn readings around 2x a week) or who need translations love my email readings. Longstanding clients who want a check in and don't need to talk to me for an entire hour also love the email readings. And as Kevin mentioned above-its nice because you also have a written record of what went on. Some workers in AIRR can also record phone calls or Skype sessions if the client wishes-so email is not the ONLY way to have a record of the reading-but it works well for many folks!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

lovewishes

Unread post by lovewishes » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:53 pm

I just found this topic today. I paid $45 for psychic reading by email to Conjureman Ali last Jan 26, after I paid I emailed him my info, background and photos. After a week I sent him a private message if he get my email and i sent him another email but still no reply. I don't know how long should i wait for my reading. It's been 13 days. How long should I wait? Maybe he's not checking his email or he hasn't come here since I pm him? I mean at least let me know if he receive my email. What do you think I should do? Where can i contact him? Any suggestion?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:05 pm

Hello, Snowflakes,
Please go to this site: problems-contacting-an-airr-reader-cont ... 08#p142074
I hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

nadeema

Unread post by nadeema » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:09 am

does Miss Catherine yronwode do email readings? I really want to get help regarding my situation from her, but English is not my 1st language,and there is a time difference. so i would prefer email . and what are the information i need to provide in order to get a reading?

Thank you so much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:11 am

Hello, nadeema,

This is catherine -- and no, i do not do readings by email. I prefer to work in person or by telephone.
catherine yronwode

nadeema

Unread post by nadeema » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:57 pm

hi Miss Catherine,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. sad to know you do not do email readings. I will try to figure out a way to do a telephone reading with you. what are the things/details i need to provide for a reading? do i need to send a photo? or can i send you details about my situation beforehand? I am new to this, i hope to gain some help in understanding what type of readings are available and to know if you can say what will happen, for example if i ask will they break up? are readers able to say yes or no? and are readers able to say what type of work shall be done to make the break up happen?

Thank you so much for your time and knowledge.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello, nadeema ,

Unfortunately, there's no way that we can answer for the other AIRR members

Instead, find the AIRR members who perform e-mail readings and ask them these questions before paying them

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”