• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:21 am

Which Incense To Make Someone Feel Guilty

Which Incense To Make Someone Feel Guilty

Unread postby sun369 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

I have been emotionally hurt and still am hurt by a person. I choose not to tell the story here because I am not comfortable. I had a terrible heartache and actually was under a depression. This person still doesn't care of the action.

I am not trying to revenge. But I want to make this person feels very very guilty of the actions that he has done.

What incenses should I use and under waning or waxing moon ?

This is not a love damage, but in both a professional and personal levels, friendship, also included work.

Thanks
sun369

Re: Which Incense To Make Someone Feel Guilty

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

You mix "Court Case Incense" and "Crossing Incense" and add a little dried Shame Briar flower to it. The latter is not supplied by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co so you need to find it yourself. Save the ashes and sprinkle in this persons food or where he will pass over it.
Waning moon ought to be the beat.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:21 pm

I might add that it should be the leaf of the Shame Briar flower, not the flower itself. Get a fresh plant, touch it while you name the person to be shamed out loud. Then nip and dry the leafs and add to the incense.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:36 am

what is the point of the leaf of the Shame Briar flower in this case ? I meant what does it do ?

Can I use it without the leaf of Shame Briar flower, because I can't find it at all.
sun369

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Shame Briar specically invokes the feeling of shame in the target. I don't know of any other botanical that evokes that specific response. It requires the leaf plucked from a living plant for this to work, which is why you can't just buy shame briar and why Johannes indicates that you'll need a fresh plant.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joann Lee » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 am

Thank you, Dr. Johannes, for the excellent suggestion. I will look into acquiring some of this plant.
HRCC Student #1730
Joann Lee

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 am

Devi Spring wrote:Shame Briar specically invokes the feeling of shame in the target. I don't know of any other botanical that evokes that specific response. It requires the leaf plucked from a living plant for this to work, which is why you can't just buy shame briar and why Johannes indicates that you'll need a fresh plant.

So, without Shame Briar, Court Case and Crossing together don't work in this case ?
sun369

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 am

I would think not, but this is Johannes spell so I'll let him answer. However as Devi indicated the "guilt" part is very much tied to the Shame Briar.

You may also work Clarity products to help a person their actions for what they are.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:48 am

Guilt is yet another of those useless human emotions that only SOME are bound by. That being said, if you want to go this route, you have been given yet again the best advise to proceed.

Best of Luck as you proceed
candlemagician

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:38 pm

candlemagician wrote:Guilt is yet another of those useless human emotions that only SOME are bound by. That being said, if you want to go this route, you have been given yet again the best advise to proceed.

not understanding what you said here. Please re-word your sentences.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I would think not, but this is Johannes spell so I'll let him answer. However as Devi indicated the "guilt" part is very much tied to the Shame Briar.

You may also work Clarity products to help a person their actions for what they are.

So, you are saying I can just use Clarity incense instead of the Combination of Court Case and Crossing ?
sun369

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 pm

No, I'm saying that another avenuing of getting what you want is working with Clarity. I am not suggesting that you use one instead of the other. I am providing another option for a different type of work than what Dr. Johannes suggested.

Clarity can be used to help person see clearly what they've done. Now if this person is a person of conscience then they'll see their actions and feel guilty.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:06 pm

sun369 ,

As with everything in life, there are choices, you have been given choices here on how you may proceed with your end in mind. But remember, there is never a promised outcome when it comes to conjure work.

Best of Luck to you!
candlemagician

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:40 pm

candlemagician wrote:sun369 ,

As with everything in life, there are choices, you have been given choices here on how you may proceed with your end in mind. But remember, there is never a promised outcome when it comes to conjure work.

Best of Luck to you!

I know. I have tried spells and experienced that one worked in some case, but not others although I was trying to do the same thing for different people. Like I can freeze some people, but not others. I can attract someone, but not others.
sun369

Unread postby candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm

sun369,

At least around here, when people give you advise, and tell you products to use, and the way to do things it is simply because most of us are either grads, or current students of Ms. cats. The spells and products used are what the work is based on, and what has worked time and again. Now, yes there can be other ways to reach the same goal, and you have been offered those options here... but please understand that the actual products that make up the spell you finally decide on are not optional. they are very important to how this will work out in the end for you.
candlemagician

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:I might add that it should be the leaf of the Shame Briar flower, not the flower itself. Get a fresh plant, touch it while you name the person to be shamed out loud. Then nip and dry the leafs and add to the incense.

can I just put it in the incense without touching, nipping,and drying the leaf ? i always write down my intention and put it inside the incense to burn with it.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 pm

candlemagician wrote:Guilt is yet another of those useless human emotions that only SOME are bound by. That being said, if you want to go this route, you have been given yet again the best advise to proceed.

Making someone guilt is just like making someone loves you. But different emotion, feeling.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:You mix "Court Case Incense" and "Crossing Incense" and add a little dried Shame Briar flower to it. The latter is not supplied by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co so you need to find it yourself. Save the ashes and sprinkle in this persons food or where he will pass over it.

Unfortunately, because of the issues, so I am still hurting. I am not going to get embarrassed to see this person to put ash in his food. Instead, can I burn the incense, release its energy and my intention in the air ?
sun369

Unread postby candlemagician » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:46 pm

sun369,

I say it works on SOME..... personally I don't accept guilt or play into that sort of thing. It isn't healthy, and a waste of time and energy. To me it would be more positive personally to work on a cut & clear for yourself, move on, and move into what your have ahead of you. But then thats just my take on it. This goes back to what has been said, there is never a promised outcome with this type of work.
candlemagician

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:49 pm

sun369 wrote:
can I just put it in the incense without touching, nipping,and drying the leaf ? i always write down my intention and put it inside the incense to burn with it.

No.
Shame Briar is used in a specific way for a specific reason. You call out the one you want shamed while touching the plant, the plant wilts "faint's with shame" when something touches it, you then harvest and dry the wilted leaves and use them on the person you called into the working.

sun369 wrote:Unfortunately, because of the issues, so I am still hurting. I am not going to get embarrassed to see this person to put ash in his food. Instead, can I burn the incense, release its energy and my intention in the air ?

You could, tho it would be stronger still to spread the ashes where the person will walk over it.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:53 pm

candlemagician wrote:sun369,

I say it works on SOME..... personally I don't accept guilt or play into that sort of thing. It isn't healthy, and a waste of time and energy. To me it would be more positive personally to work on a cut & clear for yourself, move on, and move into what your have ahead of you. But then thats just my take on it. This goes back to what has been said, there is never a promised outcome with this type of work.

I can't move on and have to bound to this person for a reason that I am not comfortable to tell here. There are something in life that you don't like, but you just can't get rid of like your family. (This case is not about my family here).
sun369

Unread postby candlemagician » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:43 am

In that case sun369, I understand what you are saying. I simply was expressing my feelings and how I would deal with it. Not telling you how you must do it. Each of us is different, that IS a good thing. Now what lays before you is to decide between the options that have been offered to you, and find the way to follow the instructions given exactly as given. They are given this way to give you the very best outcome you can get. They are not optional.

It would seem pointless to do this and then not do it correctly, then say "well, it didn't work" or "didn't work correctly". You owe that much to yourself.

Blessings
candlemagician

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:59 am

If you sincerely searched for the Shame Briar - which adds fundamental power to your spell since it will tell the spirit world you are sincere -and have not found it, you can not use this spell.
The Swedish word for food that has past it´s "best before date" is the same as "shame". So they too can be used to shame a person in the Trolldom tradition. You would buy a pigs heart, but some personal concerns of the target and leave it so sit in a warm place for a few weeks with words like; "I leave you here to be shamed, N.N!". Once the heart has reached the shamed condition it can be mixed with the mentioned incenses and burned on charcoal with the words; "Like this heart burns on the hot coal, so will your heart, N.N. burn with shame!".
Note: Do not burn it indoors and stay well away from the smoke.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candlemagician » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:57 am

Thank you Dr Johannes for making this so clear. somehow a pigs heart seems appropriate.
candlemagician

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:The Swedish word for food that has past it´s "best before date" is the same as "shame". So they too can be used to shame a person in the Trolldom tradition.

Not understanding what you said here.

Dr Johannes wrote:You would buy a pigs heart, but some personal concerns of the target and leave it so sit in a warm place for a few weeks with words like; "I leave you here to be shamed, N.N!". Once the heart has reached the shamed condition it can be mixed with the mentioned incenses and burned on charcoal with the words; "Like this heart burns on the hot coal, so will your heart, N.N. burn with shame!".
Note: Do not burn it indoors and stay well away from the smoke.

This option doesn't work because

1> I can't find a pig's heart.

2> if I have it, I don't a warm place to do this.
sun369

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:56 am

sun369 wrote:[...

This option doesn't work because 1> I can't find a pig's heart at any grocery store. 2> if I have it, I don't a warm place to do this.

Then I suggest you wait for the supplies to arrive and the Shame Briar to grow. Revenge is a dish best served cold anyway. :-)
While you are waiting you might also have a look at the Psalms at
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:The_Book_of_Psalms and find something suitable.
Good luck!
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candlemagician » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:03 am

sun369,

I totally agree with the poster's above me, I would like to add one thing here and that is for YOU. Please, take this time to do some work with http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html for yourself. I feel in your case this is Very important thing to be done.

Best of Luck in whatever you decide to do
candlemagician

Unread postby karina » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 pm

If you went to a doctor and they prescribed you an antibiotic, but you didn't want to wait for the pharmacist to fill it and so just took a lot of aspirin instead, do you really think you'd get better?

Conjure isn't about convenience, it's about tradition. If you are unwilling to do what is recommended, you can't expect results. If a stoplight is red and you decide to go anyway, don't blame others if you get hit.
karina

Unread postby sun369 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Okay, the only one thing missing that I can never get it is Shame Briar Flower leaf. Also, I am praying to the saint that you mentioned, but I want to try all the recommendations.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:26 pm

candlemagician wrote:sun369,

I totally agree with the poster's above me, I would like to add one thing here and that is for YOU. Please, take this time to do some work with http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html for yourself. I feel in your case this is Very important thing to be done.

Best of Luck in whatever you decide to do

Sorry, but I just read this description and Saint Dymphna doesn't fit me in this case. I was not being raped or abused, and I am not a little kid.
sun369

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:53 pm

St Dymphna helps heal mental challenges, and people with nervous dispositions, as well as aid healing from any kind of emotional traumas. So, in the advice to help yourself get over this situation, yes - she can aid with that very much.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Devi is saying that the "emotional hurt" you described feeling in your first post also needs to be addressed -- and that in addition to making the other person feel guilty for the harm he or she has caused, you could use a bit of the kind of mental strength and personal healing with which Saint Dymphna is said to assist.

CAN-GLC-SDYM
St. Dymphna Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby sun369 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Let go back to this thread. Now, I can do everything at my father's apartment including producing smoke like burning candles. So, besides burning incenses, what other suggestions would any of you have for me to make this magick stronger ?

I have been burning incenses outside of my house like in a car or at a public park.

Thanks in advance.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Let me update on what I saw in this thread. I have been dreaming positively about this person, but there was no anger or hatred in my dream. He still has not yet contacted me. This person started hurting me and I hurt him back way before I learned to do magick. Now, I want him to feel sorry for his starting action and reconcile with me. I know he's very stubborn.

Instead of burning incenses, I put both court case oil and crossing oil inside Court Case candle even I can't find Shame Briar. I am too determined to get it to work so I did it anyways without Shame Briar.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:You mix "Court Case Incense" and "Crossing Incense" and add a little dried Shame Briar flower to it. The latter is not supplied by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co so you need to find it yourself. Save the ashes and sprinkle in this persons food or where he will pass over it.

What happens if I add Devil's Oil to this ? would it make it stronger ?
sun369

Need Powerful Remorse, Regret and Guilt

Unread postby Desideratum » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:17 am

I am new to this world, so please bear with my lack of knowledge and background.

I need something to invoke regret, remorse and GUILT for treating me wrongly after I poured love and support into someone. We were in the beginnings of a romantic involvement, but after she experienced a setback - during which I was really there for her - she cut me off. When I confronted her about it she totally shut me out. No appreciation for all the love and friendship I gave her.

I need her to experience the following:
Massive overwhelming guilt for treating the one best and true friend she had like shit
Regret for her actions ... strong remorse
Overwhelming need to make amends, beg for forgiveness and pledge to deal with her emotional problems once and for all.

Any help you may offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I do NOT want to ruin her financially or cause any bodily harm or illness of ANY kind. Its important that I be able to stop or lessen the effects of the spell if she comes around. WHEN she comes around... I am not into making people suffer out of sport, she owes me and the universe a debt and I aim to collect. Her reward for coming around would be big.
Desideratum

Re: Need Powerful Remorse, Regret and Guilt

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, Desideratum ,
I am merging to your to the thread about making someone fell guilty.
Hopefully, after reading the posts, your questions will be answered. If not, please let us know.
And I am so very sorry that you were betrayed. My heart goes out to you
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Desideratum » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 am

Thanks for the reply...
It appears that obtaining shame brier flower/leaf may not be possible, I have just read these suggestions and haven't tried yet so we shall see. The above saint seems to have promise in my case. another impossibility is any physical contact with her now, so I cannot sprinkle ashes where she will step unless I embark on a stealth mission in the middle of the night and skulk around her house. Maybe in front of her car, but its risky, getting caught would result in bad stuff happening and be impossible to explain.

I was originally thinking of some kind of reconciliation approach, but have heard they are not that effective, not to mention I cannot obtain a hair, for instance, to put in a honey jar, which would be the most common way to go. I may be stuck using psychic methods, remote influence, that kind of thing, to place thoughts of remorse, etc. and see if that generates any results. Not sure this forum is the place to discuss that approach.

Then there is the cut and clear, which would be possible. One version had the black walnut bath, pretty complex but doable ... EXCEPT the walking outside totally naked part :oops: That could very easily result in being tossed in the clink, or at least a VERY embarrassing encounter. I live in Los Angeles, so you can see the problem there.

I have one question about cut and clear, does it always apply to cutting out the characteristics you don't want and saving those you do for the NEXT person, or can the energy be applied to the same person?

Thanks
Desideratum

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:49 am

Hello, Desideratum ,
About walking out naked (by the way, I thought that your remark was humorous: THANK YOU for the chuckle!!), you can put your clothes on if there's no other choice.
Now, if I didn't misunderstand your question (and please correct me if I did)...
The Cut and Clear is to rid yourself completely of yearning for the target. It does not remove (or change) the personality traits of the target. So, don't worry about that.
Hope this helps.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Desideratum » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 am

Yes, your answer does clarify, actually I was kind of hoping for the other choice. To cut out the things about her that I don't like, and keep the stuff I do. To be totally honest, the issues I don't like stem from emotional imbalance, which make her suffer as well. I think the saint Dymphna option might be a way to go that would be benevolent. I am not afraid of throwing down if I need to, but healing is what would bring about actual happiness for both of us.

I have paid spellcasters to do things on my behalf, but I can't be sure how powerful the results were. I may be totally new at this, and maybe I can't do it as well as someone experienced, but I think I am going to try something.

And good news about being able to put my clothes on if going outside, anytime that may be an issue. I would have a very hard tie explaining to my neighbors and house-mates why I am running around in the streets buck naked.
Desideratum

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Desideratum wrote:And good news about being able to put my clothes on if going outside, anytime that may be an issue. I would have a very hard tie explaining to my neighbors and house-mates why I am running around in the streets buck naked.

If questioned by neighbors or the authorities, I suppose you could say you were trying to win a bet.

The black walnut spell offers a little flexibility regarding nudity — though not much:
Lucky Mojo Curio Company wrote: Because it is performed naked, in the dark, it is not suitable for everyone.

[...]

Now, still entirely naked, walk outside carrying the bowl of walnuts and throw them away at a crossroads or street intersection or, if that is impossible, throw them against a tree -- but be careful to not drop any pieces of them in your own yard.

So, if you have a street tree outside your yard, and the streets are empty and quiet at 2 AM …

And personally, I don’t see any problem with throwing a sheet over yourself, because God forbid you should drop that sheet.

Now, returning to the subject of shame briar leaves:

If you can't find shame briar leaves, use Clarity and Cast Off Evil together on a candle or doll baby or what have you, while reading these Bible verses:

“Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.

And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Wherefore hast thou smitten thine ass these three times? behold, I went out to withstand thee, because thy way is perverse before me:

And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.

And Balaam said unto the angel of the LORD, I have sinned; for I knew not that thou stoodest in the way against me: now therefore, if it displease thee, I will get me back again.” — Numbers 22:31-34

If you like, you can read all of numbers chapters 22 through 25 before starting this work, and select any other additional verses that appeal to you.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Desideratum » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 pm

OK ... sorry for the stupid questions:

Should I get the oils and put some on the candle? I mean, rub some on the side, drip it into the flame, how do you apply it? What kind of candle is the right way to go? Perhaps there is one with the essential oils mentioned above inside them?
Desideratum

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello, Desideratum ,
There are no stupid questions.
Here is the link regarding oil application: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
And Lucky Mojo does sell fixed Cut and Clear Candles (has oils and everything!) www.luckymojo.com/candle-cut-and-clear.html
Hope this helps
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion