• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

New postby phoenix27 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:06 am

Which Saints are known for helping in love situations and when is the best time to pray?

I was thinking of St.Valentine or St. Expedite. Am I on the right path with these two?

Thank you!
phoenix27

Re: Saint for Reconciliation

New postby cabriellenil » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 am

Look up Saint Anthony on the LM site.
cabriellenil

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 am

Informatrion and a prayer to Saint Anthony for the return of a lost lover (or a lost object) is here:

http://luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby phoenix27 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Thank you both!
michele
phoenix27

spell/saint to help win some scholarships

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 am

I wanted to know what products I could buy in order to win some scholarships. Also, is there a saint I could work with as well to help me get the scholarships.

Thanks!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: spell/saint to help win some scholarships

New postby J Simulcik » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:41 am

There are products that are generally used for success in education, such as King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success, etc. For scholarships, I would add Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me, and/or Fast Luck products as well. Various herbs and minerals could be added in order to focus your need to the specific type of scholarship (Sports, Philanthropic, Hardship, Field-specific).
J Simulcik

New postby Literarylioness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I wanted to know what products I could buy in order to win some scholarships. Also, is there a saint I could work with as well to help me get the scholarships.

Thanks!

If it is graduate school, you have two choices: St. Brigid of Kidare, who is one of the patron saints of Ireland and St. Bede the Venerable, a translator and scholar. I also like St. Ignatius of Loyala, if you are going to a Jesuit college, he is your guy. There are many Jesuit colleges, so he is a good one to know. The patron saint for schools is St. Thomas Aquinas. The patron saint for medical school is St. Luke.

I petitioned St. Brigid, St. Ignatius, and St. Francis de Sales (patron saint of writers) for my funding for graduate school. You should pick a saint who is affiliated with what you are studying. If it is business, banking, or accounting, that would be St. Matthew. You can google any of these saints.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Thank you so much! I am going to get my master's in counseling psychology so this is greatly appreciated? What color candles did you use for the one's you petitioned?
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Thank you so much! I am going to get my master's in counseling psychology so this is greatly appreciated? What color candles did you use for the one's you petitioned?

You want to work with St. Dymphna, the patron saint of anything psychological. You are in luck, since her feast day is coming up on May15. Since St. Dymphna is Irish, I would work with St. Brigid of Ireland too.

St. Dymphna's main color is blue and she has no specific day, so Sunday is good.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Great! I shall work with them both. Thanks so much
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

What Saint?

New postby lucky7clover » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:23 pm

What saint should one work with to help get out of debt?
lucky7clover

Re: What Saint?

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:29 pm

You can look at a list of Catholic Saint conditions oils and brief explanation of what they do here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#catholic
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby lucky7clover » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:37 pm

That didn't help one bit... went through all of them...
lucky7clover

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 pm

From that page:

SAN MARTIN CABALLERO OIL
Roman Centurian shares cloak with beggar; draws money and customers.

SAINT EXPEDITE OIL
For rapid results, luck in a hurry, an end to procrastination and delays.
(Expedite is very often used in money spells.)

SAINT JOSEPH (SAN JOSE) OIL
Patron of workers, St. Joseph aids those wishing to sell real estate.
(Do you work and want to get more money through that, maybe this would be appropriate)

SEVEN AFRICAN POWERS (SIETE POTENCIAS) OIL
Seven Catholic Saints representing 7 African Orishas, plus Justo Juez.
(Often used for luck and power - would that apply to the way in which you want to draw money??)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby lucky7clover » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:53 pm

none of those have anything to do with debt... im working two jobs... i don't necessarily need to draw money... need help managing it
lucky7clover

New postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Well, I'm not sure which saint to use, but there is a line of condition products called Money Stay With Me which would be helpful for that.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

You want want to consider contacting a reader to see what is causing the financial deficiency, and the best way to go about remedying that. Some of them work with saints, so you could choose one that does and they could help you out in that department as well.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Well, I'm not sure which saint to use, but there is a line of condition products called Money Stay With Me which would be helpful for that.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Seconding this, Money Stay With Me and trained hunting money is what you need. Pray to whoever you feel comfortable with, it doesn't have to be to a saint, you could, ya know, pray to God. Just a thought.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby lucky7clover » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:38 pm

The reason money is not with me at this time... is because someone stole money from my acct... so right now i am working on getting things paid down... but posted another post in the General Board, which is related to this issue.
lucky7clover

New postby buzzbabe » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:19 pm

What about Saint Anthony-he's the Saint to go to if you want something returned.

And how about Saint Martin de Porres?
buzzbabe

New postby buzzbabe » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:20 pm

And you might want to pray for better energy. Sorry, from your tone I get the feeling you attract alot of negative energy
buzzbabe

New postby broad_cove » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:21 am

I can understand your frustration--so many saints, and so many subsequent traditions! But if I get you correctly, you want to have money given back from you that was taken. In that case your petition would be for recovery, and not necessarily for gain. There are several saints we can look at, therefore, who might be able to help you in your course:

- The Anima Sola (Lonely Soul in Purgatory) is an excellent returner of stolen items/people. She torments those people who have done you wrong, and she has the ability to return items to you in your hand, with the punishment of the thief/swindler a usual grace. However she is difficult to please, and can be capricious. You might have to make an offering of your home or business for her to work for you correctly. But usually the Anima Sola is a first-rate alternative when the other saints are too busy on the celestial telephone line.

- Another one I can think of is the Omniscience or Omnipresence of God. In Hebrew it is likened to the shekhinah, the literal and spiritual eminence of the Deity. This aspect of the Holy Spirit is purely retributive; whatever you ask for He will provide, and he punishes those who anger Him or blaspheme His name. There's an excellent lithograph and a description on this site. Look it up; also check the Anna Riva books for prayers to the Holy Spirit of Hate, which is said when someone takes something from you or hurts you in some other way.

- If you want to manage your money, pray either to St. Nicholas (patron of pawnbrokers and moneylenders, and anyone with debts, coming in or going out), or St. Homobonus (lit., "good guy", he gets jobs done with money quickly). I can't stress giving a novena to St Jude (the patron saint of the desperate par-excellence) and St. Alexius (his older, more revered cousin). St. Alexius will get money back even if it isn't yours, and will render the thief contrite in heart and without a penny in his pocket (the legend of course being that St. Alexius was so poor he lived under his parents' staircase).

-Saints with green in their robes are good for praying to money. Green/brown indicate a legal aspect.

I hope this helps.
broad_cove

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Figures that the feminine power of God (Shekinah being female) is what got association with a spirit of Hate. *sheesh*
(Although when a woman gets a hate-on, you sure as hell have trouble on your hands - that's for sure! LOL)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby Literarylioness » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:35 pm

lucky7clover wrote:What saint should one work with to help get out of debt?

St. Joseph helps with this. He is the Patron saint of workers and the Catholic Church, He always provided for Jesus and Mary as a carpenter. He taught Jesus to be a carpenter too.

I would do a brown candle for him.

Mary
Literarylioness

what kind of spirit is Gjoub?

New postby FLIGHTY1 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:50 pm

HELLO!! everyone my question is what kind of spirit is Gjoub, something told me to ask him for help in this situation I declined because I new nothing of him . Is he a good spirit or a bad one, and what is he best known for, I have tried to google him with not much luck so can you help me this please. A spell was cast with no results white magic something told me there is either a blockage , another spell interfering with that one,or some very good protection in place but I did not let something now that I did not pray for this gjoub :roll: I now that they are using blue balls and burning incense, were reading the bible a lot because I'm in with the target in more ways than one the other spells are starTing to take effecT LYAO! Also what is his pay,is this one of the ones that are tricky and you you never stop paying them or what, any help will do. thanks flighty1 :D P.S Stars & Hal (If you will) I really miss your relys to my newbie line of questioning bUt be patient with me the L d is not through with me yet and I hope you guys aren't :D
FLIGHTY1

Re: GJOUB

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:14 pm

I've never heard of that spirit, and I searched the LM archives and found nothing there either. Do you mean "djab" - which is a type of spirit used in Vodou (by proper initiates)?

In either case, since this is a forum for using LM products and information, and not a general occult forum, this topic is not really appropriate here.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: GJOUB

New postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 pm

NEVER work with a spirit you don't know. EVER. If your spell seems to be working anyway, just keep at it, pour more intent into it, make it stronger.
NotDorianGray

New postby lucky7clover » Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:12 pm

wow thank you... i wrote this so long ago and i was looking at some of my old posts. Anima Sola.... i thought it was acceptable to give her a candle because isn't she the one chained in purgatory, so she loves the light? I just recently found out that the guy who stole money also stole all my jewelry and my mom's jewelry too. I was the only person willing to help him out, I never thought once he'd even try something like that. He had bought me a necklace so I never actually looked in my jewelry drawer to change what i was wearing because all that time i was wearing the necklace he had given me. He left me like 3 silver chains in my jewelry drawer. All my gold is gone and most of the silver... and my mom had some really expensive jewelry that she had bought in Hawaii. A charm bracelet she had since she was little and as certain events in her life occurred, she would add charms to it... it literally had my mom's life on it, which i was hoping to inherit.

Since this guy stole money from my acct, he's been to jail (not for the theft, but for driving with a suspended license). I've filed a police report so that i can get my money back from the bank, but its a long and painful process. Still not finalized. Now he is out of jail and in a rehab program... all that time he was stealing from me and my mom, he was secretly buying booze and getting trashed while i was at work. I actually spoke to him last night and told him about the jewelry missing, and he is denying everything... so its really a mystery where he pawned the jewelry off to. But I have a few ideas. Its a big headache, but i will be filing another police report and my mom is going to call her home insurance to see if they can do anything as well. I am cutting him from my life completely. He keeps telling me he's changed. But he just makes up more lies to cover up his original lies. One day that i went to work, I gave him money to get a oil change... and he told me that he had one... there was no oil change sticker in my window. I asked about it and he said that he was in a rush... another time he said that he told the guy at the oil change place that he didn't need the sticker. Like it sounded like a crock. At first he said that he got the oil change in a town called Chichester, but then he changed it to the Prompt-to Oil Change in the town i live in. Today I go to Valvoline, which is an oil change place. They check the oil gasket to see if it looks new or old. It is a Valvoline gasket... and they looked in their computers and see that the last time I had an oil change was back in July. It was in September that he said that he got the oil change. He lies about everything and everything. He cannot be trusted.
lucky7clover

Who is the patron saint of home buyers?

New postby Harlow » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi guys,

I have read that St. Joseph is super helpful, if you're trying to sell a home. But, is there a patron saint to those who are seeking to buy a home?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

-Harlow
Harlow

Re: Who is the patron saint of home buyers?

New postby j82 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:38 pm

i have no idea, iv been told to use Joseph in the case of buying also. I also have heard of people using st. expedite to hurry the bank along since they move at the speed of a snail.
j82

New postby theredc6 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm

St. Joseph is the patron saint of real estate matters in general. He is usually used to sell a home but i do not see why he would not help you obtain a home as well.

Something else you could do is go to the home you are trying to buy, get some of the dirt from the property. Use the soil from the property to ground the spells you do to get the house. Do luck spells and spells to remove any competition.
theredc6

New postby Harlow » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, guys :)
Harlow

OT - Offerings

New postby k77084 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi All-
This is a little off topic but I wanted a better understanding of when it is approperiate to commense offerings.

Growing up around several different latino & hispanic cultures I have been in and seen many different types of prayer groups. Most make offerings during the prayer service to the saints that are being petitioned. Food, flowers, gifts etc. are given daily.

When I first started I used St expedite, I came here to learn all I could about him and how to best call upon him. All of you were wonderful and tremendously helped me but being a newbie of course I made mistakes. I offered the flowers and pound cake upfront. I had a a wonderful experience with him, I was greeted by him and my request was granted immediately. Later in researching more I found out that I was suppose to give him the gifts after the request was granted not before. The next time several times I tried to use him, he was not so cooperative. There was no greeting, low flame, costantly going out, request not granted. So in my mind he has come to expect something upfront and was angry or disappointed with me as we had established our relationship with something being offered. I recently gave this another try (after several unsuccessful attempts). I offered him water and the flowers with the promise of wine and pound cake after. This time he came around.

I just began to work with St Martha, as an opening gesture I made her coffee and gave her white flowers. I was going continue with an offering 1x a week until the request is met (same mistake as before, I just read today, not suppose to give the flowers until after) I guess it is just habit from growing up that you offer things to the saints as appreciation for them while you are petitioning them. I have seen good things with this candle I have going with her, but now that I have given her what typically would be offered in the end, do I offer her something else as repayment when the request is granted. Also now that I started this relationship with her do you think she will expect the same from me in the future.

I guess my ultimate question is this a hard and fast rule to give them the offerings at the end instead while working with them? Just curious as to what others have experienced or practiced. Many thanks!
~Kiana :)
k77084

Re: OT - Offerings

New postby CopperFox » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 pm

My Momaw (that's hillbilly for "grandmother") says: There are two kinds of bad paymasters, the one who pays up front and the one who doesn't pay at all. Guess that sort of applies to your situation.

If you find you are having success making your offerings while doings the petitions as opposed to after the petition is granted, you may want to keep doing things your way. Sure, it may not be what everyone else is doing, but if it works for you...then work it! If you would rather go the traditional route of paying for services rendered, you may need to approach the Saints in prayer and "re-negotiate" the terms of your relationship with them. Make sure they are aware of your immense gratitude and that you will be happy to pay them upon completion.

St. Expedite has been so good to me in the short time I've been working with him that I find I almost always have an offering of sorts out for him. If I feel he is working on my requests, I don't withhold payment until the job is done. If I see signs of movement on my petitions I go ahead and pay and let him know it is a good faith payment; I know he will follow through. This approach doesn't seem to have hindered my work in any way! I guess you could say I've put him on salary! :lol: For a great resource to learn more about St. Expedite, check out SaintExpedite.org; it's a very nice place to find prayers and an interesting historical overview of St. Expedite.

I'd be curious to hear how you choose to handle this situation and your outcome; please keep us updated.

Good luck with your work,
Michelle
Thank you, Saint Expedite, for your generousity and swift action!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:09 pm

This is interesting...but I am sure many of us have made mistakes along the way. It is a learning process until you see what works for you. While there are traditional methods for petitioning saints, working spells etc... oftentimes its getting to the point that feels right to you. So as Copperfox said...'it may not be what everyone else is doing...but it works for you..that is the niche you look for. I have learned a lot and still am just from reading this forum and Cats online resources.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby k77084 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Thank you so much for your replies and encouragement. Sometimes I get too caught up in the process rather than focusing on the outcome. I did like your suggestion of re-negotiate..lol... I will try that and see how that goes. Thank you all very much!
~Kiana :)
k77084

Intranquil Spirit, St. Muerte: Different, Similar, Together

New postby nknk » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:05 am

Regarding working with the Intranquil Spirit and.or with Santisima Muerte for fidelity and the rturn o a lover:

Is Santisima Muerte's only criteria "infidelity a no-no" -- or are there more?

Why do people say the Intranquil Spirit is unpredictable?

Please share.
nknk

Re: Intranquil Spirit, St. Muerte: Different, Similar, Together

New postby CopperFox » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:41 am

Read this web page by cat; this is where I am getting most of my information on Santisima Muerte, as I have no first-hand experience working with her:
http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

As for the Intranquil Spirit, she is notoriously unpredictable. I have heard of unexperienced people calling on her and not warding themselves properly, only to find they are as tormented as the intended target. I know of many who have had favorable results; however, I would first exhaust every other less-coercive method beforehand. If you would like to work with the spirits to attempt to bring a lost lover back, you may consider the spell using the gravedirt of a loved one who has passed on; you are far less likely to run into trouble working with the spirit of someone who loved you in life. For your reference, I have included links to information on the Intranquil Spirit and the graveyard dirt love spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... attraction

The Lucky Mojo free spells archive has numerous spells for love, attraction and reconciliation. You should find something there to suit your needs and level of skill.

Good luck,
Michelle
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: Intranquil Spirit / Saint Muerte: differences / similarities

New postby nknk » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 am

thanks, CF
nknk

New postby IBMagnet » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:37 pm

copperfox:
As for the Intranquil Spirit, she is notoriously unpredictable. I have heard of unexperienced people calling on her and not warding themselves properly, only to find they are as tormented as the intended target. I know of many who have had favorable results; however, I would first exhaust every other less-coercive method beforehand. If you would like to work with the spirits to attempt to bring a lost lover back, you may consider the spell using the gravedirt of a loved one who has passed on; you are far less likely to run into trouble working with the spirit of someone who loved you in life. For your reference, I have included links to information on the Intranquil Spirit and the graveyard dirt love spell.

Copperfox, don't know why the reservation with Intranquility Spirit. He/She is not unpredictable. It is the only means I have used that gave me immediate movement and in the SAME DAY!!! I have done the 3 wishes with the archangeal, have called on Saint Martha, Have done the Vinegar jar, amonia jar, honey jar. I am still awaiting results.

Saint Muerte, I would not use. She is very demanding. You have to worship her without fail on a particular day. I hear from doing research on external sites that she takes back with a vengeance. You're basically calling death onto yourself and loved one, which I find reckless at best. No love is worth that risk. Were I anyone considering this, I would wait to see the LONG-TERM RAMIFICATION of this spell.

IS, on the other hand, makes your loved one restless until he/she returns to you. The conjure may also feel restless as a result of the spell. That, in my mind, could be due to two reasons:
1- feeling of guilt or uncertainty about what they are doing
2- they may not have used protection

In working with IS, I have only recited psalm 23 as a means for protection, nothing more. In fact, I say the prayer several times a day and each time I say the psalm 23. I have not felt restless and I got movement in one day. I did last time, which didn't last...my fault. I did it again and got movement again in the same day. This time, I am going to hold back longer until the spell takes full effect, like he does more than call and text. he actually comes to me. That is what I am waiting for.

So, I can say that, beyond the shadow of doubt or hysteria of spellcasting, IS works and delivers quick and non-lethal results!
IBMagnet

New postby IBMagnet » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 pm

I have to say that I don't feel restless with IS but I do feel an odd presence with Saint Martha. However, I love what she represents and hopes she finds me worthy.
IBMagnet

New postby nknk » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 pm

IBMagnet, thanks for your input.

I am also working with Saint Martha, and I must admit that I do feel more confident and more in control of situations.

She is wonderful.
nknk

New postby nknk » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:20 pm

IBMagnet wrote: In working with IS, I have only recited psalm 23 as a means for protection, nothing more. In fact, I say the prayer several times a day and each time I say the psalm 23. I have not felt restless and I got movement in one day. I did last time, which didn't last...my fault. I did it again and got movement again in the same day. This time, I am going to hold back longer until the spell takes full effect, like he does more than call and text. he actually comes to me. That is what I am waiting for.

So, I can say that, beyond the shadow of doubt or hysteria of spellcasting, IS works and delivers quick and non-lethal results!

Whenever I read about your results, I feel wow.....results so fast....cool!

I know you began on Friday,did you take into account waning or waxing ? Also you did it early morning hours right?
nknk

New postby IBMagnet » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Typical love spells are best worked in Venus and Jupiter hours. That is if you believe in the astrological factor. I don't know if I do but I do like the idea that certain times of the day relative to where a planet is transiting should influence certain aspect of the the universe, thereby affecting all living things.

The moon is waning, it is true, but I still work it all as if it weren't in Venus, Jupiter and Mars. (3 times a day). Why Mars?
Well, mars is for forceful action and sexuality. The Intranquility spell is a forceful love spell, forcing someone to think of you and to come to you. I see that as going to war. I am raging a war on his heart.

BACK TO IS: As I do the spell, I find myself getting REALLY REALLY ANGRY that I have to resort to that to get this guy's attention. That's really how I feel! So I work with the anger, clinch my fist and demand to be heard by both spirit and man.

I am an Aries woman, so I have a dominating nature. I identify with the male energy of IS. Quite frankly, I am not getting results with any of the other spells. I am initiating myself to Saint Martha and am hoping that I can get forceful with her too...eventually. I love that male energy about her.
IBMagnet

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 pm

CopperFox brings up a good point. The *IS* spell is a petition. It may not be heard or heeded by the spirit you are working with. Unless you know what you are doing, such conjures are best avoided. However, I'd go to the IS first before Santa Meurte. I can work with a spirit that I know I can control, but putting myself into the hands of Death is pretty desperate stuff.

There is a whole laundry list of coercive love spells that can be used to acheive the results that people seek without resorting to conjuring up a damned spirit from hell, or the power of Death Herself...
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby IBMagnet » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:40 pm

ConjureMan, I am curious. I haven't read anything bad about the Intranquil Spirit. What could happen? I haven't had any ill effect from it yet. As I said, I have done many spells for various reasons. I only got results with this.

There is saint martha but I haven't seen any results yet.

There is the graveyard spell but I don't have a graveyard near me and I happen to be scared of cemetaries...besides, I don't have dead relatives in this country. Those would be the coercive spells

I saw bad stuff in relation to saint muerte but not the Intranquil Spirit. Should I be concerned?

Maybe it is a stupid question but what is a damned soul?

I don't believe in heaven or hell, but I believe energies may have positive, neutral of positive effects. I read the IS spell with conviction just as I say psalms with convictions

To me it is all a theater piece that helps bring in your focus to the work at hand. I really didn't assimilate it much farther. I wasn't asking harm on anyone.
IBMagnet

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 pm

I brought this up like 2 weeks ago with santisma Muerte.

If you are someone that is the "other" woman, you should not use SM. She does NOT condone infidelity no matter what side of the situation you are on. She does not like the cheater nor the other woman.

The IS not that unpredictable, but you should heed some caution no matter what spirit you work with. This is why everyone needs to do their research. Many people report that the spirit makes them feel restless as well. Part of this is doing some protection work for yourself and some cleansing so that you do not have the effects either.

Before you even consider working with ANY spirit, saint, or whatever do your research. As for SM you need to know that she is a demanding spirit that does not like other spirits or saints around. Not to mention you MUST give her what you promise as with other entities that people work with. I know of someone who worked with her and she helped her greatly, however, she did not work with any other saints or anything and steady devotion needs to be given to her regularly. She likes attention and gets very jealous.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Im guessing CM is refering to Anima Sola because she was a damned soul forced to roam the earth. Someone correct me if I am wrong. But I would not used a damned soul either, or the love me or die. I just think that spell is especially desparate, and if misused bye bye target.

IBMagnet I feel like you are doing the spell correctly, by saying a psalm for protection. Besides we should be protecting ourselves all the time.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby CopperFox » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:21 pm

I think Stars hit the nail on the head when it comes to my rationale for steering people away from the Intranquil Spirit and Saint Muerte -- both are typically used in a fit of desperation; which while that kind of energy can be great for some when focusing intent, for others is a bad mix. I suppose my main objection is when people go directly to the MOST coercive, MOST dangerous spell they can find, thinking it is the most powerful. That is not necessarily so. Let's not forget, folks, the language of conjure is literal, not allegorical as in European magick.
Psalm 121
CopperFox

New postby IBMagnet » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 pm

starsinthesky7, you didn't say what a damned soul is. Is that real and how? (i know the biblical stuff but I don't believe in that.) What perspective are you coming from?
IBMagnet

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:28 pm

I was thinking of the Anima Sola.

http://www.luckymojo.com/animasola.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Turnsteel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:09 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Im guessing CM is refering to Anima Sola because she was a damned soul forced to roam the earth. Someone correct me if I am wrong. But I would not used a damned soul either, or the love me or die. I just think that spell is especially desparate, and if misused bye bye target.

The Anima Sola is not really a damned soul. She is prayed to to relieve the suffering of souls in purgatory, because the Anima Sola was a soul in purgatory who was freed by the mercy of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. That's why she is often shown with broken chains.

But the image of the Anima Sola is very much one of high drama and people began working with that image as a form of dominating magic. Basically along the lines of "do such and such or burn as the Anima Sola burned". From there she got mixed in with images of La llorona (where the idea that she wanders the earth comes from) and to a degree Blessed Santa Muerte, hence the modern usage of the Anima Sola.

Sorry for the long winded nerd spiel :ugeek: :

Hope that helps
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby nknk » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:29 pm

What I have read till now on this forum and other hoodoo blogs, the Intranqui Spirit is pretty safe to work with. One rootworker wrote on her blog about IS spell on a public blog, and she said she wouldn't have given it had it been unsafe.

Anyhow, my point of view is that while using IS, I wish to make my love as restless as I feel without him. I mean had I been not restless without him, I wouldn't resort to IS, would I?

Santa Muerte is something I don't want do, no matter what happens in future.
nknk

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Hopefully I won't miss a question, but I'm not a fan of creating a dozen quotes from previous posters so here goes:

First, yes the spirit you are working with in the Intranqui Spirit spell is considered a damned spirit. It is a restless spirit doomed to hell. Some relate it to simply a restless "ghost,", but recall the petition specifically says, "Oh Intranquil Sprit, you that are in *hell*.."

The spell is not unsafe per se, but does have its side-effects and is not meant for everyone. Working with spirits is always tricky business. If you cannot control them then you can cause more problems than you solve. The IS is much more managable than most of the spirits out there, it already has a set purpose, already has established history, so in that case its great. Nevertheless, this isn't the first spell someone should jump into. Most people either use this spell first, or cast a couple spells here or there and then jump into the IS. The IS should be called upon as a last resort. That is the true purpose of the IS spell. There are so many coercive love spells that a person can cast before jumping right into work like this.

Does a Hell exist? That's up to you to decide. Some people believe in a symbolic existence, others a literal. Some claim that Hell is the absence of God, or His Virtue as in the Qabalistic Qlipphoth, other equate it with a place of everlasting Judgement. Personal belief is not for me to tell you. However, understand that if you are going to work with hoodoo you better have at least the ability to set aside your personal mistrust of Scripture and have the ability to at least respect the symbols your working with..

Personally I am a hermeticist we have different views of heaven and hell than most people, but that a story for another time ;-).

Finally, I always am intrigued by how many people are uncomfortable going to graveyards, working with their *own* ancestors, or other graveyard spirits, but then are ready to call upon an angry, vengeful spirit from hell. Again, I am not one who will tell you not to use the IS spell. There are times when it is called for, but I do caution that all other avenues should be exhausted first. Plus, the IS isn't always a clean process of reconciliation...
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby nknk » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:06 pm

CM, you should start your own blog!!!!
nknk

Re: Protocol for offerings...

New postby ShadoWalker » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:01 pm

When I work with St. Lazurus I always leave a hot cup of coffee and I also leave him a cigar. Once as the cup of coffee gets cold then I remove it from his altar. With the cigar I will light it and blow the smoke on his statue. Sometimes I will even shotgun the cigar blowing the smoke on his statue and then leave the cigar in a fireproof dish to burn out.
ShadoWalker

New postby skyme714 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:16 am

I understand that the Intranquil Spirit is a last resort. BUT..

What if none of current spells bring the result, and one decide to go with IS... how long it is possible not to be in contact with target for IS to still work? Cause if other spells fail, time passes by too. Wont it be too late for IS to work then? Just checkin...
skyme714

New postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 am

There are over six billion people on this planet, roughly half of each gender. Of these, there are probably millions that would be a suitable partner for each person who desires one.

So why would anyone risk calling on a spirit from Hell or the spirit of Death just to bring back a romantic partner? Because of the belief that each person has only one "soul mate" and if one does not have that person, one is doomed to a lonely existence. Not true. If everyday magic and mundane effort are not enough to get the person, I think it's time to move on.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 am

I agree with that whole heartedly Mama Micki!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby skyme714 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:59 am

Idealistically - I agree too. I hope you not gonna rip me apart for this BUT: when you walk down the street, HONESTLY, how many guys you see worth looking at?

So since I know what I have (my bf), Id rather stick with it and work on it. Later, if I have to move on, I can say to myself I TRIED and let go!
skyme714

New postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 pm

1. I see plenty of attractive men.

2. Looks aren't everything.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirituality, Psychism, Divination, and Magic