Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Archangel Raphael Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Kulotito

Archangel Raphael Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Kulotito » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:58 pm

I want to start working with Raphael because I recently found out that he is my patron archangel. apparently the Archangels have certain days & Raphael's is Wednesday, the day I was born. Can anyone confirm this?

And also, I read a bit from a past thread that Raphael can be petitioned to bring new love? Is this also true?

I'm trying to gather as much about the angel before I petition him. Thanks all!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Working with Raphael the Archangel

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:23 pm

Raphael is the archangel of healing. His name means The Lord's Healer (Healer of El), and the word "healer" in that name is the same root as is currently used in Hebrew for the word "doctor" as well as "healer." In the Book of Tobit, Archangel Raphael also helped a young man named Tobias meet his future wife, hence he is petitioned for that sort of request as well.

Read more about Raphael at this AIRR paoge:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... el_Raphael

OIL-JEW-ARRA
Archangel Raphael Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-archa ... phael.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 pm

I petition the saint also though my patron day is St. Michael. the saint is a healer by nature but also is used for finding true love. Petitioning should be done in that manner (if thats what you are seeking). I wear the charm and have the rosery I work with candles for that. the saint is great and versitle in that manner from my experience. Since praying and working I have found a great relationship, got over past hurts and been in great health. thats my experience..id keep the request open for true love though and let the right person come ( how i did it) and really am happier then I was prior. I hope you have the same experience. Good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Azna21

Unread post by Azna21 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:30 am

Hi Kulotito:

I've done a lot of work w/the angelic realm for a few years now [even before discovering LM], and they have proven to be great healers, protectors & provide limitless blessings. I've read a few resources that do state Arch. Raphael's day being Wednesday, but after much more research I've learned that Arch. Raphael's day is actually Sunday ... Arch Michael is ruled by Wednesday. If all your research points to the contrary feel free to share. Such archangels also have ruling planets and gemstones, in addition to colors and herbs. Their ruling planets also helped me to confirm the proper day to honor them, Sunday being ruled by the Sun (Arch. Raphael's ruling planet) and Wednesday being ruled by Mercury (Arch. Michael's ruling planet).

However, I’m sure regardless of which day you choose to petition them, you’ll find that developing a relationship with them is truly fulfilling. =) Enjoy!!

Love & Light,

Azna21

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Each angel serves many functions, so different days may be used depending on the task you are asking their aid with. St. Michael could be petitioned on a Wendesday if you are calling upon his more Mercurial aspects. However, St. Michael can also be petitioned on a Sunday for healing (yes, he can heal as well, he is good for cutting away things), or for Protection - though if you want him to take aggressive action while he is protecting you, then perhaps a Tuesday would be more appropriate.

Raphael as a healer could be petitioned on Sunday, but if you are calling on him to help you with your love life then Friday would be more appropriate.

So - it comes down to how much do you value and work with planetary timing? I find the archangels aren't too tied down to any particular day for receiving petitions, as some other spirits might.

Really, you can ask them for what you need on the day you need it!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Kulotito

Unread post by Kulotito » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Wow, thanks for all the info guys!
See after my little research day I didn't find any information that matched up with anything else, but Azna21 you seem to have got his day down. I always thought that Raphael was Weds. & my mom has a little chart of the angel's ruling day with their kabbalistic sigil. oh well, i'm not too concerned with the days, because as so many of you have suggested, using the planetary day would be wise.

Can anyone suggest a way of petitioning him? Would it be the same as a saint - candle, image, novena? I've already got his picture framed and a novena ready to go ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm

You can use an Archangel Raphael novena candle or dress a candle with Archangel Raphael oil:

CAN-GLJ-ARRA
Archangel Raphael Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Thank You Archangel Raphael for guidance and inspiration.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:25 am

I read somewhere that Saint Raphael can also be petitioned for love. Is there a specif prayer for such a matter?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 am

You can petition St. Raphael to bring you a suitable mate, yes. Not just for bringing you a person you have your eye on, but one that is marriageable/life-partner material.

Some of the Catholic prayers for this purpose are:

St. Raphael, you were sent by God to guide young Tobiah in choosing a good and virtuous spouse. Please help me in this important choice which will affect my whole future. You not only directed Tobiah in finding a wife, but you also gave him guidelines which should be foremost in every Christian marriage: "Pray together before making important decisions." If through prayer we keep God as the "third Partner" in our marriage, we will have the strength and grace we need to always accept and do His will. Amen.

Pray 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory be...

O Raphael, lead us towards those we are waiting for, those who are waiting for us! Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings and Catholic singles, lead us by the hand towards those we are looking for! May all our movements, all their movements, be guided by your Light and transfigured by your Joy. Angel Guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you at the feet of Him on whose unveiled Face you are privileged to gaze. Lonely and tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of earth, we feel the need of calling to you and of pleading for the protection of your wings, so that we may not be as strangers in the Province of Joy, all ignorant of the concerns of our country. Remember the weak, you who are strong--you whose home lies beyond the region of thunder, in a land that is always peaceful, always serene, and bright with the resplendent glory of God. Amen.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:35 am

Thank you so much! I'm looking for a new mate. This would be perfect!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:51 am

Wait -- do you say both of these prayers at once, or do I pick which one, fits me suitably???

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Those are two separate prayers. You can say whichever one you like best.

Or you can say both if you want. What really matters is that you just pray from your heart.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Those are two separate prayers. You can say whichever one you like best.

Or you can say both if you want. What really matters is that you just pray from your heart.
Oh ok. Thanks for your help!

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Raphael is not shy. If you ask him for a sign he will eagerly respond. Usually you will see green spots of energy kind of like when a camera flash hits your eyes. Or he'll show off his name. You can offer angels a little bit of sugar as a gift.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Rookiebinx wrote:Raphael is not shy. If you ask him for a sign he will eagerly respond. Usually you will see green spots of energy kind of like when a camera flash hits your eyes. Or he'll show off his name. You can offer angels a little bit of sugar as a gift.
Wow, I'm so happy you mentioned what to gve him, because that was going to be my next question! Thank you :-)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Archangel Raphael oil?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 pm

I could not find Archangel Raphael oil and other products dedicated to him, only a candle. Does Lucky Mojo make these?
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Mama Micki,

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Lucky Mojo Does make these.

All Saints Oil would be very helpful and if you are working also with Saint Michael the Archangel and Saint Gabriel The Archangel there are specific oils for them as well. Just a note with any of the Saints.

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... el_Raphael

Here is a thread that can help you also:
working-with-raphael-the-archangel-t5698.html

Good luck!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 am

Lucky Mojo carries an Archangel Raphael glass-encased candle.

TheBestest

Working with Archangel Saint Raphael

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 am

Hello LM, today I started a new petition to Saint Raphael due to my fear of possibly having an eye disease. Though I'm not diagnosed with this, my paranoia is high and better safe than sorry right? Anyways, I seriously need help on how to pay him. Any suggestions?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Working with Archangel Saint Raphael

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 am

Angels do not require payment, but a donation to a charity would be a nice gesture. For Raphael, any organization that provides medical or healing services would be appropriate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Archangel Raphael Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:05 am

Uh-oh -- just found a problem with the SKUs for Archangel Raphael oils and foils -- which explains why folks found the candles but did not find the others online. Nagasiva is fixing it ... and these items will be "turned on n Shopsite" within a few hours. Sorry for the confusion. With 5,000 products to SKU, we sometimes make mistakes.

BCR-JEW-ARRA
Archangel Raphael Bath Crystals
$5.50

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-archa ... phael.html
catherine yronwode

TheBestest

Re: Working with Archangel Saint Raphael

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Angels do not require payment, but a donation to a charity would be a nice gesture. For Raphael, any organization that provides medical or healing services would be appropriate.
Thanks Mama Micki!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Thank you, nagasiva!

OIL-JEW-ARRA
Archangel Raphael Oil
$7.00

BCR-JEW-ARRA
Archangel Raphael Bath Crystals
$5.00

IPD-JEW-ARRA
Archangel Raphael Incense Powder
$5.00

SPD-JEW-ARRA
Archangel Raphael Sachet Powder
$5.00

catherine yronwode

SanteroBrett

Unread post by SanteroBrett » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:23 am

How about for a same-sex couple - could he be petitioned for this as well?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Yes, see above where Miss Cat has links to products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html

In addition, you may wish to develop a relationship with Saint Sebastian.
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
gay-lesbian-bisexual-transgender-inters ... ml#p102175

You may also want to see this thread:
michael,-gabriel,-and-raphael-%22the-3- ... 01s60.html

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee

DVFunk

Unread post by DVFunk » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:18 am

DreamCatcher wrote:Raphael is not shy. If you ask him for a sign he will eagerly respond. Usually you will see green spots of energy kind of like when a camera flash hits your eyes. Or he'll show off his name. You can offer angels a little bit of sugar as a gift.
Wow, you aren't kidding about showing off his name!
I'm doing a lodestone spell to draw love in my life while petitioning Raphael for the same. I started on Friday morning, and after I set my lights and prayed, I headed over to work, and stopped at a deli for breakfast. I asked Raphael to give me a sign, and not 30 seconds later, this lady yells out, "Hey, Raphael!" She was talking to the guy behind the counter who happened to be named Raphael.

Last night, I took one of those silly facebook character quizzes as far as to which cartoon character I am. I ended up getting Raphael from the Ninja Turtles. I believe that is him, showing off his name to let me know he's working with me. Yesterday, I took a quick nap after doing my prayers and lighting my candle, where I'm supposed to burn 1/7th of it every day. Well, I was snoozing when the candle hit the 1/7th mark for the day, and while snoozing, I received the image of a candle going out in my dream, which made me wake up and check on my lights. Sure enough, it was at that 1/7th mark, and it was time to snuff out my candle.

Then today, I said, I'm going to start the day's burn around 9:30 AM, and went back to sleep. Around 9:38, someone called my name and woke me up. There was no one in the house but me and my dogs. I'm pretty sure he woke me up to do the spell.

DVFunk

Unread post by DVFunk » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 pm

An addendum to this:

I left out a shotglass full of sugar to St. Raphael as an offering last night. My altar is in my room, and no one has been in other than myself. This morning, I woke up to find a clear indentation in the sugar as if someone had stuck their finger in the bowl. I'm pretty sure Raphael helped himself to some last night.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:49 pm

DVFunk ,
WOW!!! That is totally awesome!
Thanks so much for sharing with us!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi

I was curious to find out how you "thank" or "pay" this saint once your work is done ?

I have read that with St Gabriel you can buy white flowers / play music at your alture.
I have also read about offering some sugar but cannot find anymore info.

Many thanks for your help and apologies if I missing something here that is obvious, I
Want to ask his help but want to do it properly

Thank you

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, sunnysun ,

You can donate money to a Church that is in his name also

Lighting a candle (without a petition of request) just to say: "Thank you" is also good

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:24 pm

Thank you for your reply this helps greatly !
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”