• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:03 am

Saint Anthony Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Saint Anthony Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby j82 » Sat May 16, 2009 7:36 am

My family uses st. anthony anytime something is lost.. it honestly is amazing how well he works. I've found keys, wallets, i even did the prayer at a dance for a student who lost moms necklace.. we thought all was lost, the next day she told me it somehow fell off n stuck inside her shirt the whole day! .. i never tried him on a lost lover but if he works as well on lost items id definetly give him a try.
j82

Re: Custom St. Anthony Bottle Spell

Unread postby jewelzdevone » Tue May 19, 2009 11:48 am

When I am not proactively working on specific interests, I like to light candles and set out offerings just to honor entities. I don't always have a request.

I only learned about St. Anthony after a lifetime of being able to find things in a way that can only be described as "magical". I feel St. Anthony has been providing me service for a while now without recognition.

If it's not St. Anthony, I want the the offering to honor whatever guide so consistently proves to be present. Of course, I would want the offering to represent St. Anthony's interests in every possible way. This isn't an entity that I can communicate telepathically like some others. I always have to verbalize my request to get a result - but it's a split second before I'm answered. I think a physical representation on my altar would be uber-appropriate.

So, if anyone knows which herbs, roots, misc items that I can use, I would be very grateful. I am having a hard time finding things on my own - sometimes I cannot find the info I want until I humble myself and ask the question. I didn't come upon hard info on St. Expedite before asking and after hours of research, I had to write in the forum asking about Adam and Eve botanical names and then I found the answer right away. So, I'm asking. If I find the answers now, I will post them for anyone else who is interested.

<3
Jewelz
jewelzdevone

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue May 19, 2009 1:29 pm

jewelzdevone wrote:If it's not St. Anthony, I want the offering to represent whatever guide so consistently proves to be present. Of course, I would want the offering to represent St. Anthony's interests in every possible way. This isn't an entity that I can communicate telepathically like some others. I always have to verbalize my request to get a result - but it's a split second before I'm answered. I think a physical representation on my altar would be uber-appropriate.

You are asking two questions here: You are asking for help with honoring St. Anthony and asking for help figuring out a nameless guide.

I can tell you how St. Anthony is honored among those who petition him (me), but finding your guide is something you will have to work on.

I honor St. Anthony by keeping a white glass enclosed seven day candle continuously burning for him. I have a statue of him on my altar and I do my work with him on Tuesdays, since that is his day. His feast day is June 13 and his birthday is August 15. He gave his life to the poor and when he grants a request, I give to one of his the various charities in his name. St. Anthony is quite a humble saint, but he is fast and effective. He is a saint of action not of words.

Hope that helps!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jewelzdevone » Tue May 19, 2009 7:20 pm

You are asking two questions here: You are asking for help with honoring St. Anthony and asking for help figuring out a nameless guide.

I can tell you how St. Anthony is honored among those who petition him (me), but finding your guide is something you will have to work on. I honor St. Anthony by keeping a white glass enclosed seven day candle continuously burning for him. I have a statue of him on my altar and I do my work with him on Tuesdays, since that is his day. His feast day is June 13 and his birthday is August 15. He gave his life to the poor and when he grants a request, I give to one of his the various charities in his name. St. Anthony is quite a humble saint, but he is fast and effective. He is a saint of action not of words. Lucky Mojo does sell Saint bottle spells.

Hope that helps!

Mary

Thanks Mary, that's more of the type of info I was looking for. I really like how you make a donation to honor him. I hope you don't mind me borrowing that custom from you.

One thing that is confusing is that he's NOT a saint of words. From everything I've read, he's most famous for his eloquent tongue. But no one refers to that when they talk about his saintly charms - only his human ones. Go figure.

I think this particular "guide" I've had IS St. Anthony - in whatever form he manifests for me to understand he's there. Just something about the way the information popped out at me during my research - almost like I got tunnel vision on it, actually. And I had asked for the identity to be revealed not too long beforehand. It's strange - and you may think I'm nuts, but right after I found out about St. Anthony, I was "Introduced" to St. Expedite. I put it this way because initially I was so overwhelmed at getting the first bit of info, I blew St. Expedite off. ::sorry, dude::

There's not just one guide that I'm trying to figure out, there are several at least. But the energy that comes through to find things requires that I verbalize my request. Even St. Anthony has prayers written for him that requires verbalizing the request. He's never talked back (if he did, I would seek medication, I promise). But he doesn't read my thoughts even though some energies have responded to my thoughts - it's creepy. Am I getting any better at explaining this at all?

There's so much I still don't understand. I'm researching signs constantly right now. This is my job now, I think - as I tend to be an academic and love the exchange and collection of information.

I did find out a couple of things about St. Anthony I will post here for interested parties:

I read in a book on Amazon that St. Anthony is one of the Holy Trinity in Hoodoo. He belongs to the sphere of Mercury, A St. Anthony money spell includes Chamomile, Parsley and Cinnamon, -- (Hoodoo Mysteries: Folk Magic, Mysticism & Rit… by Ray T. Malbrough)

Another source states that he is considered the God of Iron in Vodou (their spelling) tradition as well as associated with horses. -- http://www.schooloftheseasons.com/junedays1.html

Other Associations:
* book, bread, Infant Jesus, lily -- http://www.magicwicca.com/saint_candles.html
* "In Sicily, huge loaves of bread in the shape of a crown are baked on his feast day (June 13)." - http://everything2.com/title/Saint%2520Anthony%2520of%2520Padua

If my mom were here, she would be telling me I am making her head hurt. :lol:

<3
Jewelz
jewelzdevone

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed May 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Well, I honor St. Anthony the way I honor all the saints, I remember what was important to them in life. I always remember that he was devoted to the poor, actually, all the saints are honored by doing an act of charity in some way. Most people do this buy giving a donation to the saint's charity.

St. Jude is big on public declarations of thanks. That's why you see so many newspapers with personal ads that say "thank you, St. Jude." This is done, because for many years St. Jude was not publicly recognized due to being confused with Judas, who betrayed Jesus. That is also the reason he is the patron saint of miracles.

I know of no one who has actually spoken to any of the saints. They just help where they can. In my experience, they are all action oriented, but for some reason, St. Anthony is much faster than others.

In Vodou, St. Anthony is associated with Papa Legba, not Ogu, who is the Spirit of Iron in my religion.

In Portugal, where St. Anthony was born, they make St. Anthony bread for his feast day and it must be done in a crown of 13. He is one of the patron saints of Portugal and of horses. He is always shown with the infant Jesus, because that was how Jesus appeared to him. Jesus appears as an infant to a few saints, another one is St. Christopher.

Hope that helps,

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jewelzdevone » Thu May 21, 2009 12:44 am

Yeah, it's easy to find discrepencies between information - that's why I added the bibliographical infor for anyone who wanted to look it up for themselves. I still have a lot more research to do before I'm going to feel comfortable assembling the bottle spell. But at least then I will know exactly what everything stands for and why it's there. Thanks for all of your help. If you find anymore info, Please let me know - It's greatly appreciated.

<3
Jewelz
jewelzdevone

Unread postby daviscol » Thu May 21, 2009 5:44 am

I find all this information very helpful...I have been doing a lot of research on St. Anthony these past couple of days. I want to petition him for a lost love. I have read I should burn a brown candle for him on Tues and ask my petition then. Is it a good idea then to leave a white 7 day candle burning for him at all times or is donating my time or money a good idea instead? I started to praying to him this week and yesterday I was at an othrodontic appointment with my daughter and they had to retake an xray and asked me to wait in the waiting area while they did this...(normally I would go back with her) while I was waiting a young man came in to check in for his appointment and his name was Anthony, the only person that checked in the whole time I was sitting out there. May not be much but it was to me when it happened.
daviscol

Unread postby jewelzdevone » Thu May 21, 2009 7:49 am

Magical evidence is Empirical, meaning, it's very personal, but likely not the kind of thing that would hold up in a court of law full on non-believers. You'll see many debates in the forum between people who don't disagree and that's just because their evidence has been different.

If it had happened to me, I would definitely have started giggling because often these things seem like an inside joke.

I've thought about petitioning him for a lost love. But something tells me that if I wait, maybe I won't need to. As for your other questions, I have no idea, sorry I can't help more.

<3
Jewelz
jewelzdevone

Unread postby daviscol » Thu May 21, 2009 10:15 am

Here is even better...like you said just an inside joke, but I was reading a news story online this morning about a boy and his parents and the mom's name is Colleen (which is mine) the boy's name is Daniel(my lost love is Dan) and the dad, yeah you guessed it Anthony:) I have decided to tell him when I pray to him next that I will make a donation to St. Anthony's Shrine in Ohio if he will help me. I will keep you posted but I am really optmisic now...also I had a great reading from ms. Bri today that helps also!!!
daviscol

Unread postby jewelzdevone » Thu May 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Okay - that one was pretty cool.

<3
J
jewelzdevone

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu May 21, 2009 7:45 pm

daviscol wrote:I find all this information very helpful...I have been doing a lot of research on St. Anthony these past couple of days. I want to petition him for a lost love. I have read I should burn a brown candle for him on Tues and ask my petition then. Is it a good idea then to leave a white 7 day candle burning for him at all times or is donating my time or money a good idea instead? I started to praying to him this week and yesterday I was at an othrodontic appointment with my daughter and they had to retake an xray and asked me to wait in the waiting area while they did this...(normally I would go back with her) while I was waiting a young man came in to check in for his appointment and his name was Anthony, the only person that checked in the whole time I was sitting out there. May not be much but it was to me when it happened.

Yes, you can petition St. Anthony for lost love. Actually, since his feast day is coming up soon, he will probably be everywhere. I find more St. Anthony connections around his feast day and birthday.

A lot of people use brown candles for St. Anthony, but that is usually for finding a job. You can use red or white for a love request. Tuesday is a good day to start, since that is his day. Traditionally you would have the candle lit for nine days and concentrate on your request, asking him to help for those nine days and saying his prayer. At the end of the nine days, you give a donation to a charity in his name. There are tons of those.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby daviscol » Fri May 22, 2009 5:43 am

Thanks Mary,
If I start the candle on Tues. Does it have to continue to burn for nine days or should I just burn it and put it out, burn and put it out, etc? I read somewhere that burning a candle for 9 tuesdays in a row would be fine. I can do either I am just not sure what is best.
daviscol

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri May 22, 2009 9:05 am

daviscol wrote:Thanks Mary,
If I start the candle on Tues. Does it have to continue to burn for nine days or should I just burn it and put it out, burn and put it out, etc? I read somewhere that burning a candle for 9 tuesdays in a row would be fine. I can do either I am just not sure what is best.

Well, the best candle is the glass encased vigil candle. You want to keep the candle burning continuously for 9 days.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jewelzdevone » Fri May 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Is there a glas encased candle that lasts 9 days? Would you start a new one when one burns out and if so, do you anoint it with oils and redo the ritual again for the new candle?

<3
Jewelz
jewelzdevone

Unread postby daviscol » Thu May 28, 2009 6:16 am

yes i would like to know this information as well...thank you
daviscol

St. Anthony

Unread postby Paradox » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 am

I had a problem with my wallet having disappeared. This was very stressful for me as it contains my ID, money, business cards and contacts I need and a number of sentimental tchotchkim and magical coins as well as the obituary of my spirit guide. I keep a lot of important stuff tucked in. It was crucial I get the wallet back. Days went by and I lost hope of finding it. I canceled my cards and bought a new driver's license. But, I set up a petition to St. Anthony, pleading for the wallet's return. To be honest, I kind of forgot about this work. Yesterday I began to get indications from my guide that the wallet was with my TENS unit and when I find that, the wallet will be safe. Sure enough!
I've ordered some more St. Anthony oil because my DH has trouble with losing things and it's so good to have on hand for these emergencies.
Paradox

Re: St. Anthony

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks for sharing!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Working with Saint Anthony

Unread postby mmcpower » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:27 am

Hello all - hope everyone is doing well.

I am getting ready to burn a St Anthony candle and I have read somewhere that I am to light it on Tuesday and that I should burn a white cadle with his, but I cannot for the life of me find what the thanksgiving to him is if my prayers are answered. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Thanks for you help

Marie
mmcpower

Re: ST ANTHONY

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:15 am

It's common to make a donation to the charity in the name of the saint who's helped you. Also to publish a note of thanks in public. I offer St Anthony lilies, a white candle and a prayer of thanks at home as well.
cabriellenil

Re: ST ANTHONY

Unread postby mmcpower » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Thank you so very much.
mmcpower

St Anthony

Unread postby phoenix27 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 am

Thank you St. Anthony for helping me find my glasses! Saving me $300.I will always appreciate it!
Phoenix27
phoenix27

Re: St Anthony

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Saint Anthony has certainly helped many!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Saint for Reconciliation

Unread postby Venom818 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 pm

I am praying to Saint Martha for help with my marraige but I think Saint Anthony also helps to bring someone you love back or help you find new love. I'm not to sure.
Venom818

Thank you St anthony

Unread postby phoenix27 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:13 am

Thank you st anthony for finding my shoes!!! It is most appreciated! love you

michele
phoenix27

Is It Possible That St. Anthony Will Send Me...

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 pm

I began burning my St. Anthony of Padua candle this past Tuesday evening, asking for the return of a specific someone to be my lover and best friend? Is it possible that St. Anthony could send me the return of someone else from my past, who I didn't ask for?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Is It Possible That St. Anthony Will Send Me...

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 pm

maduro01 wrote:I began burning my St. Anthony of Padua candle this past Tuesday evening, asking for the return of a specific someone to be my lover and best friend? Is it possible that St. Anthony could send me the return of someone else from my past, who I didn't ask for?

If the ex was a good guy, St. Anthony might send him back to you. If the guy was a jerk, then it is not of St. Anthony's doing. If the ex you requested is NOT good for you, your request to St. Anthony will not be granted.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Is It Possible That St. Anthony Will Send Me...

Unread postby maduro01 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Thank you St anthony

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Your post made me smile!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:13 am

hi guys,

I read some where that if St.Martha thinks the individual is bad for you then she will eject that person from your life.

Can anybody elaborate on this.

Thanks.
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:25 pm

I haven't worked with St Martha - but in my experience of working with Saints like St Jude, St Anthony, etc. they just won't bring the guy back to if he's not good for you.
cabriellenil

Thank you St anthony

Unread postby phoenix27 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:08 pm

for finding my earring this morning!
michele
phoenix27

Thank you, St. ANTHONY and St. FRANCES CABRINI

Unread postby bitter lioness » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Dear Saint Anthony of Padua and Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini,
I cannot express my gratitude in words: the missing item has been found in less than 24 hours after petitioning you.

St. Anthony, you truly are a Miraculous Saint,
and St. Frances, Gracious Mother Cabrini, you have always been pulling it off for me: you helped me with my present job and other things

THANK YOU!
bitter lioness

Re: Thank you, St. ANTHONY and St. FRANCES CABRINI

Unread postby bitter lioness » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Also thanks to Lucky Mojo for their Attraction Oil - I used it to dress the candle and to anoint myself while doing the spell
bitter lioness

Re: Thank you, St. ANTHONY and St. FRANCES CABRINI

Unread postby magicalk » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Thank you St. Anthony for interceding on my behalf. What a wonderful Saint you are!
magicalk

Thanks to St. Anthony

Unread postby flamethrower » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 am

I was literally having sleepless nights searching for something, so I lit a small brown candle annointed with LM Rose oil three days in a row beginning last Sunday for Saint Anthony. Said a prayer something along the lines of "Saint Anthony, Anthony, look around. Something's missing and must be found...."

Well, it has been one week, and I found the item just a few minutes ago in the most unlikely place!!!! I promised to publish my thanks to him, so here it is:

Dearest Saint Anthony, thank you for answering my prayers and bringing me closer to my goals. Your help has deepened my faith in miracles. With love, C
flamethrower

Re: Thanks to St. Anthony

Unread postby rjwcim » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 am

St. Anthony is amazing, he found my electric razor that had been missing for months. St Anthony you are awesome and thank you for helping us! :)

PS. I think maybe this thread should be in customer testimonials
rjwcim

St. Anthony

Unread postby phoenix27 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Thank you St. Anthony for finding the missing paperwork! You always come through.

Michele
phoenix27

Saint Anthony Miracle Blessing

Unread postby HoodooDoll » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Besides being great for finding whatever's been lost,St. Anthony is always prayed to as the St. of Miracles (similar to St. Jude).
The following prayer has been taken from Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings by Karol Jackowski.
She calls it an "instant spell",& says that repeating this prayer is believed to hold such great powers that
"miracles do indeed happen",& "it is it's own blessing" (imagine adding the appropriate conjure components,the power enhanced further).

"Prayer to St. Anthony"

O Holy Saint Anthony,Gentlest of Saints
your love for God and charity for God's creatures
made you worthy,when on earth,
to possess miraculous powers.
Miracles waited on your word,
which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety.
Encouraged by this thought,
I implore you to obtain for me
(make your request here).

The answer to my prayer may require a miracle;
even so,you are the Saint of Miracles.
O Gentle and Loving Saint Anthony,
whose hear was ever full of sympathy,
whisper my petition into the ears of the Sweet Infant Jesus,
who loved to be folded in your arms,
and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.
HoodooDoll

Re: Saint Anthony Miracle Blessing

Unread postby CopperFox » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 pm

That is a lovely prayer; thank you for sharing it with us.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby nknk » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm

HoodooDoll, have you tried the prayer yourself?
nknk

Unread postby HoodooDoll » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Yes,& St. Anthony's prayer has given me major assistance (bringing money out of nowhere,when the need has been great,as well getting me off prescription drugs for chronic pain).

Now I am using this devotional for a personal injury case I'm involved in (that is coming into the final phases,i.e. trial or settlement).

This accident has caused me much pain (I have metal rods & pins to patch up shattered bones,& am suffering symptoms of arthritis & multiple disc herniations),& my complaint is wholly legitimate...but you know these "big business" insurance co.'s...my lawyer says that although my case is good,& the damages enormous,nothing is ever guaranteed.

So I try to save St. Anthony for "big stuff"-serious money or health issues (my legal case being a combination of both...my future well-being will rely upon expense & ongoing medical care...but I truly believe St. Anthony will help w/ this,too).

Hey,I didn't mean to dump alll of this info on you (I guess it's catharctic,just to tell someone else about a problem)...thanks for listening (& I wish you blessings on whatever work you might do,while using this prayer).
HoodooDoll

Unread postby HoodooDoll » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Oh,& thank you,Michelle-my pleasure :).

Sharon
HoodooDoll

Unread postby nknk » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Sharon,

forum is to discuss with your heart's content. Its easier to take stuff ff your chest in front of strangers because they dont judge, instead help :)

So I wish you all the best for healing yourself and solving all these issues in your life!!!
nknk

Unread postby MadameKoiteh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Peace to All,
That prayer is also used to reconcile between spouses and lovers who are at odds. I have seen it work splendidly many times. HoodooDoll, you might also consider petitioning Saint Jude for your case. Saint Jude is an extremely powerful, benevolent, and responsive spirit.
Many Blessings
MadameKoiteh

Re: St. Anthony

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Thank you for sharing your success, Michele.

I'm looking forward to developing a rapport with St. Anthony in the near future. He does so many wonderful things for people, that he's a spirit that I could feel honored to have on my side.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vinavin21 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:44 pm

How do you thank st. anthony?
vinavin21

Saint Anthony wait time? & candle question?

Unread postby skyme714 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:41 am

Hello everybody,

I lit a candle and asked for my lover back. It was a clean burn, but almost in the end wick fell (cause there was not much wax left to support it), so wick fell and put off right away - 0.2 inch of wax was left on a plate - do you think it is a bad that some untouched wax was left after the wick put off?

How long should I wait for results until I repeat my request?

Thank you!
skyme714

Re: Saint Anthony wait time? & candle question?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 am

I would keep repeating your request to Saint Anthony, and continue to build a relationship with him. I would not worry about 0.2 inches of wax. It was a clean burn. So how long will you see results? Well thats dependent on how complicated your situation is (i.e. how bad the fight was, how long you have been separated, is there someone else is this persons life, and so on) So that question really is relative to your situation. But trust in St. Anthony and any saint you work with. In addition, you can get a reading done, and see if he is help you with your work and if anything else needs to be addressed in your situation.

Overall, good burn, and you should keep burning candles to continue to establish a relationship with the saint, and to stress how much you want your petition granted.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Saint Anthony wait time? & candle question?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Stars hits a really key point-establishing a relationship. When it comes to working with any spirit or saint, its not about commanding them, or simply using them, but rather building a relationship with them. Now, some graveyard spirits are receptive to being commanding, but generally its always best to build a rapport. This allows for stronger results, quicker results, and even less time spent on trying to convince the spirit of your need.

In this case, the time it takes to receive what you asked will depend entirely upon your situation. Saints will come through, but sometimes it takes them time. I recommend praying daily to Saint Anthony to bring back your lover until you receive a sign from him, or you lover returns to you. I would also follow up the candle after three weeks of no signs or movement. Furthermore, take Stars advice and get a reading done to see what else can be done to help out your situation.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

St. Anthony's Spell

Unread postby Shery » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Hello dear Hoodooers, I'm hoping that some of you might have an idea on what color candle should be used when requesting something from Saint Anthony also what is his day for adorations?...I've been looking all over the net in Catholic sites with not avail. Please, if anyone has worked with him, could you please explain a little more? ;)
This is like...my first time working with this Saint?. Thank you so very much.
Shery :)
Shery

Re: St. Anthony's Spell

Unread postby ARCHANGEL_MIKAEL » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi Shery,
I haven't worked with this saint but i do know that he is the saint of lost things. I do have a friend that swears by him in finding lost items.
I found a link on the luckymojo site.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
ARCHANGEL_MIKAEL

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:38 pm

If I remember correctly I believe his days are Tuesday and his color is Brown, but I may be mistaken. There are two prayers, one that seeks his ability to work miracles and a simple one used to find things: "Saint Anthony, Saint Anthony please come down, something is lost and must be found."
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hoodoo Girl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:30 am

ConjureMan is correct. St. Anthony is a brown candle and Tuesday is his day.
Hoodoo Girl

Unread postby Shery » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Thank you so much Archangel Mikael, ConjureMan and Kdc73 for your prompt response, now I have my answer. I did review the LM page on Saint Anthony, but it didn't say the candle color or his day. thank you again you all have been a great help. Take care,
Shery
Shery

Thank you, St. Anthony

Unread postby phoenix27 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Thank you St. Anthony for help finding my mother's keys! Love you

michele
phoenix27

Thank you St. Anthony!

Unread postby Aina » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:56 pm

I thank St. Anthony for his fine work and Lucky Mojo for making the candle :)
Aina

saint anthony

Unread postby bunny » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm

I just want to share with this forum that Saint Anthony is a blessed saint and a prayer to him to bring back lost items, works! I had left my favorite jacket in a restaurant 2 weeks ago...I realized it last night...I prayed to him last night and this morning...arrived at the restaurant around noon, asked if my jacket was found...waited about 10 minutes..and lo and behold...I got it back...I have thanked him...if there is anything special I need to do, please advise, otherwise...THANK YOU SAINT ANTHONY....
bunny

Re: saint anthony

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm

I made a donation to a missing person's organization.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: saint anthony

Unread postby thatdude915 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:35 pm

Thanks Saint Anthony for coming thru for me..... I hope you continue to intercede for me
thatdude915

Re: Thank you St. Anthony!

Unread postby Aina » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Thank you St. Anthony once again for your help with my medical emergency, for resolving it so quickly and with such ease. That was truly a blessing.
Aina

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure