• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:55 am

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Re: A visit from Lubana/St. Martha ?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 am

Fascinating. Back when I was a young boy and learning all this my teacher was strictly ceremonial magick, old-style conjure and other things, but we only worked with some of the saints. It wasn't a common thing, in fact I don't recall him ever having a specific saint's altar. We did more graveyard work. So saints are relatively new to me except for Michael, Cyrpiano and Expedite.

Most interesting, thank you all.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread postby theusurper » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 pm

I want to say thank you to St. Martha. your job was wonderful. Thank you for come to me and help me to reconciliated with him.you are my favorite saint and i will continue being your friend and accomplice. THANK YOU
theusurper

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just got home from some very passionate kissing with my target! WOW !

THANK YOU SAINT MARTHA LUBANA !

Happy Girl,
Coco
HeactesHeart

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Glad it worked out for you. Shes saint martha the dominator in hoodoo. And refered to as the lubana in Vodou.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: A Visit from Lubana / St. Martha ?

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Thank You Stars.

This is all still very new to me working with Saints.

After having this visit and then getting such an immediate response is rather spectacular !

My petition was for love and to dominate his depression....to make him happy.

He was so happy tonight. we had a water fight while giving his little girl a bath. We had so much fun.

I still want a sexual/romantic relationship with him . I am willing to be patient and pray for his healing. He is so special to me.

What else can I offer this Saint? She has been so generous to me.

I am so grateful for her attention and care.

Sincerely,

Coco
HeactesHeart

Unread postby freegirl » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Those are impressive results! Thanks for sharing!
freegirl

Unread postby ablake » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:22 am

Hi Coco --

I am SOOOOOO happy to see you SOOOOOOO happy. You know I wish the best for you and your new beau. My brother often lights her candle and offers her dark chocolate. He said that what she asked him for.

Stay Blessed.
ablake

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Dear Anita,

Thank you so much for your warm thoughts. So here is the update : I spent rwo hour with him today at a coffee shop,just having fun.
I mentioned that I had a patch of missing pigment of on my lower back in the shape of a butterfly. He said " Really ? So do I !"
All very interesting.

Pretty Cool.

Thank You St. Martha !

YMHS,
Coco
HeactesHeart

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:23 am

Good Morning Everyone,

So, my vigil light finished in three days,which was very fast !

It was a bright clear burn with only a clump of herbs near the mid-top in the shape of an umbrella or a sea bird looking like a flamingo or a crane.

The rest of the herbs were down around the wick holder like a wreath.

What do I do now? Do I dispose of the glass ? What do I do with the offerings?

Should I start another vigil? What do you think of such a fast burn?

Thank you for your time in letting me know what to do.

Blessings,

Coco
HeactesHeart

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 pm

I like to keep the vigils going beyond 9 days. Recycle the glass or throw it in the trash. You can use it as a vase as well. The offerings I usually give them back to the earth so sprinkle them out in the yard. Fast burn means she helped and gave you speedy assistance which we know from what you have told us. I would keep burning candle though. You do not always need to petition her only when you need help.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks Stars,

I have been burning those four inch red offertory candles, which, by the way left some very interesting snake-like wax forms.

Can I start another red vigil or an oil lamp? I have a clear glass oil lamp . Any ideas on how to fix that for St. Martha ?

Blessings,

Coco
HeactesHeart

forgot to thank Saint Martha!

Unread postby josdos » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 am

I started working with Saint Martha 10 weeks ago today. she worked so fast for me, within weeks I saw movement. Then last week things went bad, and I couldnt figure out why. Yesterday I realized that I forgot to thank her on the 9th Tuesday. I felt horrible! I made sure to thank her today, and apologize. I hope that she accepts my thank you and apology and begins working with me again. Anything I can do to rectify?
josdos

Re: forgot to thank Saint Martha!

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:52 am

I would burn a candle to her purely as an offering, and thank her with some flowers as well. If it is sincerely meant and you don't expect anyhting in return, I'm sure she'll forgive you.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby josdos » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:45 am

I burned a candle and offered her coffee yesterday. and I really did mean it, I feel so bad that I forgot. I also started another novena though. Do you think that will offend her?
josdos

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:35 am

Of course not. Just don't forget again!
NotDorianGray

Unread postby josdos » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:06 am

Thanks for your imput. I was worried, I still cant believe I forgot after she was so good to me.
josdos

Unread postby isaiah95 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 am

Thank you st. Martha. My job evaluation went very well. My regional manager stated that I am ready to go on to the next level. He would like to see me advance to a supervisory position within the agency. He said that he would be here for me for anything or help that I would need. This was part of what I aked St. Martha in my requests every Tuesday. I have her set up at my job and she makes things run smoothly.

Thank you again.
isaiah95

St Martha and children

Unread postby faith2008 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 am

Hi everyone. I have been doing some reading on St Martha and her ability to help with children and I could use all the help I could get. Does anyone have any experience working with her in this regards? I am just wondering if you use the same prayer and what color candle. I just received my LM order which has a fixed St Martha candle that I will start with but after it burns up I was wondering if I stay with red or would green be better or maybe white. Oh and when I finish my fixed light should I annoint the new ones with anything else besides the St Martha oil? Also I read that she likes to be on the floor. Is that true? I also read that she likes coffee. Do I offer her coffee instead of water or along with a glass of water? And I know she likes flowers, any specific kind and are there any other offerings she likes? Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure I have all of this right so that I don't offend her in any way. Thanks for everyone's help. I really appreciate it.

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Re: St Martha and children

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:02 am

I have not worked with St. Martha on children issues but I am looking forward to responses from those who have...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 am

Are we talking about st martha the dominator the catholic saint or are we talking about st martha lubana the dominator.

I mean st martha lubana the dominator's statue does have a lil boy on her lap because she saved him from being eaten by a snake.

What are you trying to do as far as this issue of a child? There may be a saint that would be more applicable to this situation.

STA-CAS-MD09
9" St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake Hand-Painted Resin Statue
$26.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 pm

St Martha the Dominator I believe. I can't find where I read it at now but it talked about working with St Martha for "out of control" children, lol. I don't know that I would call mine out of control but with everything going on I do feel like I could use an extra set of hands. They just don't seem to want to listen.
faith2008

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 pm

For the record the novena, vigil, and statue sold by LM is of Saint Martha the Dominator, which *is* the Catholic Martha. There are three Saint Martha's in the catholic tradition, Saint Martha of Bethany, Saint Martha of Persia, and Saint Martha of Edessa. The Saint Martha that is worked with commonly for domination is Saint Martha of Bethany, who became known as the Dominator and is associated with binding up a serpent in France.

I haven't actually tried the on the floor method of offering, but I do offer her coffee and flowers and I always keep a glass of water by any Saint I am petitioning. I hear Stars' gives her red wine and it works wonderfully for her. For me and a few others, I find that giving her the flowers before hand helps get her attention, then I offer her praises and coffee in return for her aid when she's done.

The best method of working with a saint is try talking to them. Put out her picture, light a candle, and simply tell her you're situation, speak from the heart and ask if she'd be willing to work with you. Listen and you will know the answer.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

How to work with St Martha?

Unread postby nemesis » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

I have just got the St Martha vigil light candle from LM, and would like to know how to work on it to bring my ex back?
Is there a prayer one can use to petition for help and do i need to work on it for 7 or 9 days? Anything else I would need to know?
nemesis

Re: How to work with St Martha?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:31 pm

St. Martha is traditionally petitioned on Tuesdays, 9 consecutive Tuesdays. There should be a prayer on the candle similar to the following:

Saint Martha,
I resort to thy aid and protection.
As proof of my affection and faith,
I offer thee this light,
which I shall burn every Tuesday.

Comfort me in all my difficulties
and through the great favors thou didst enjoy
when the Savior was lodged in thy house,
intercede for my family,
that we be provided for in our necessities.
I ask of thee, Saint Martha,
to overcome all difficulties
as thou didst overcome the dragon
which thou hadst at thy feet.
In the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 pm

I petition St. Martha the Dominator until my petition has been granted. And I start off small with my petitions so rather than say on a peitition "Bring my ex Roger back to me" I may say something like "May Roger contact me" Or "May Roger think about me a lot" Or " May Roger text me" Then once you are getting communication going "May roger text or call me all the time" That way you are building up on the communication. So you are sort of chunking down your goal and breaking it into smaller parts. You can put more than one petition under your st martha candle. I like to keep it to 9 petitions, but thats just a personal preference. If she is willing to work with you, I would invest in some lucky mojo St. martha oil, and then keep red lights on hand. I would be working a honey jar with this as well so that he will become sweet to you, and easier to work through his resistance if he is in fact resistant.

For st martha the dominator, which I am assuming that is who you would like to petition is:
Holy Virgin Saint Martha,
Who entered the mountain and tied
Up the beast with your ribbons,
I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target].

Saint Martha,
Let him/her not sit in a chair,
Nor lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet.
Holy Martha, hear me,
Help Me for the love of God.

Holy Virgin Martha,
For the oil which you will consume today,
For the oil which nourishes this lamp,
For the wick which burns away all impurities,
I dedicate this Lamp to you,
So that you may relieve me
Of all my Miseries
And Help Me to Overcome all Difficulties.
As You dominated the beast at your feet,
Give me Health and Work
So that I may provide for my needs.

My Mother,
Grant me that [insert target's name]
May not live in Peace,
Until he/she comes to stand at my feet.
In this way my Mother,
For the Love of God
Grant my Petition and Eliminate My Misery.
Amen.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nemesis » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Thanks Star. Do i petition St Martha every Tuesday only like what jwmcclin mentioned or i can do so starting from a tuesday and continous from there till another 9 days? Do i also need to give any offering to her or promise any should she grant me my petitions?
nemesis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 am

You're welcome. There is a way to petition her for 9 days which is from the Helping Yourself With Selected Prayers Volume 1 book, which is a great book by the way. That is the one Jwmcclin speaks of, and I like that one too. She usually grants your petition before you get to the 9th Tuesday. However, you can petition her for 9 days straight if you would like, which will help her really hear you. I just like the way Jwmcclin mentioned, but since I like St. Martha so much I usually just petition her every day or pay my respects regardless if she is working on something for me or not.

I usually just offer her a dish or cup of water, and then thank her with a gift once my petition has been granted. I like to give her wine, and others have spoken about giving her coffee. She does not have a formal payment like St. Expedite or St. Jude, but if you promise her something then make sure you give it. I like to spread her name, and I recently gifted her with a statue for my altar. She appreciates whatever you give her from the heart.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 am

Also St. Martha (like many Saints) appreciates being recognized as starsinthesky7 has noted in her signature. There is a forum thread dedicated to accolades to St. Martha, where people post their testimonials. It is here:

thank-you,-st-martha-the-dominator-t4427.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:17 am

Thank you Saint Martha for hearing and granting my petitions. You are truly a powerful Saint.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nknk » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 am

Star7, I recently purchased the book Helping yourself with selected prayers-1, I read the Guardian Angel prayer and it worked! But then I already have a good relationship with my guardian angel.

I have just started using the prayers from the book.
nknk

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Yeah that is a GREAT book to have with the most worked with saint prayers in that book. They are all in one place, and is just convenient. But I am glad that what you did worked out for you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby josdos » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:48 am

Thank you Saint Martha for coming through for me so quickly yet again!
josdos

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:47 am

Again, thank you Saint Martha for answering my petition.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:02 am

Thank you again, you never let me get down. Thank you, I love you
theusurper

Unread postby mamigrl » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 am

Thank You St. Martha for answering my petition!
mamigrl

Unread postby miaca » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 pm

I wwant to thank st. Martha for assiting me with my petition. Am so grateful. thank you
miaca

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Dear Conjureman.

Thank you for your insights. I have learned so much from you .

Peace,

C
HeactesHeart

Unread postby pathofsuccess » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

If I start the St. Martha ritual on a Tuesday, using a 7-day candle do I have to lit the candle every day and only let to burn completly on the 9th day?
I am not sure.
Please help me!
pathofsuccess

Re: Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha

Unread postby pathofsuccess » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 pm

I am not sure about the St. Martha ritual....Some people say that you can do 9 days straight, starting on a Tuesday using a 7-day candle only letting it burn completely on the 9th day.
Some other people say the ritual is done 9 Tuesdays straight....
Do I also have to pay attention to the moon's phase?
I want something in a hurry because it is a matter with the law.

Please help me!
pathofsuccess

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 pm

HI All,

Just want to say that ST.Martha /Lubana is very demanding when she wants attention (in a good way). The past few days I kept thinking about lighting a vigil for her .

I got home and checked the mail and there was a prayer/post card that my girlfriend sent. Guess who.....no really guess....YUP...St. Martha!

Wow ,she really knows how to get a point across!

Thank You St. Martha the Dominator ,Thank you Lubana you are faithful in your constant loving aid ! Glory to your name!

Peace,

Coco
HeactesHeart

Re: Nine Tuesdays of Saint Martha

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Most people petition her every Tuesday. Personally thats what I do because that is her day of worship. If you want to do it everyday then thats up to you. No you dont have to pay attention to the moon phase. And since you are a newbie... and this is important perhaps you should have a professional rootworker do the work for you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:58 pm

This question has already been answered. If you need something quickly work with st expedite.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: How to Work with St. Martha

Unread postby bellasr34 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I was wondering is st martha with the dragon the same as st martha the dominator is she one in the same,..I was looking her up and kind of got confused when it said the st martha the dominator only dominates men and st martha with dragon helps those in need and compells others, but can you use the st martha with dragon to dominate a really headstrong man. I mean with the vigil jar candles because the one with the dragon does compelling but the st martha with the snake does the dominating on men,,,

CAn someone please let me know..thank you
bellasr34

Thank You, Saint Martha

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for your constant help and answered prayer !
HeactesHeart

Re: St. Martha

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your work in my favor, you are a great Saint.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pathofsuccess » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:33 pm

St. Martha...
I believe that you must be working in my favor!
Thanks!
pathofsuccess

Unread postby rerun » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 pm

I wish to thank both Saint Martha and Saint Anthony for the enormous and speedy help.
I dropped a class due to a bad test result only to find that my prof bellcurved the grade by 20 points!
I went to the department to plead to be re-instated into the class since the grade was good now and was told it would require a miracle to be let back in at this point in the semester. I prayed to both of them for a miracle, and just received an email telling me they put me back in the class!
rerun

Unread postby chemirgirl » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:28 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for granting my wish!
chemirgirl

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:24 am

Thank you Saint Martha the Dominator for chosing to work with me and by faith I know the physical manifestation is hapeening right now! Thank you!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby Moxy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Thank you for hearing my petition Saint Martha.
Thank you St. Martha!
Moxy

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your continued work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Thank you, Saint Martha

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 am

Hello All,

St. Martha is really a very strong spirit to have on your side. I have been working my doll and petioning St. Martha at the same time. I see some very clear results will this kind of work. SHe is AMAZING !

THANK YOU ,PRAISE YOU , SAINT MARTHA THE DOMINATOR
HeactesHeart

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:59 am

Thank You Saint Martha Lubana ! Thank You !
HeactesHeart

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 am

i'm very happy for you, HeactesHeart. dont forget to pay what you promised to her.
theusurper

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 am

Thank you Saint Martha for providing a quick answer to my petition. I appreciate your dedication and your help and working in harmony with everyone. Thank YOOOUUU!!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:01 am

As mentioned before in this thread, Saint Martha the Dominator is a specific apparition of Saint Martha of Bethany, a disciple of Jesus, who was credited in France with binding a man-eating dragon known as The Tarasque, and thus became known as "The Dominator."

Saint Martha of Bethany is the patron saint of servants, domestic workers, house cleaners, hard-working wives, and all those who must "rule from below.

Whether depicted simply holding a jug, or stepping on a chained dragon, or holding the dragon by a leash in one hand and holding a flaming torch in the other hand, all are apparitions of the same woman -- Saint Martha of Bethany, the sister of Mary of Bethany, both of them Jewish disciples of Jesus who were immortalized in the great call-and-response gospel song "Oh Mary Don't You Weep (Tell Martha Not to Mourn)" also known as "Pharaoh's Army."

Here are the lyrics, as sung in a thousand Southern Black Christian churches:

Lord, I'm singing . . . (solo)
Oh, Mary, don’t you weep. (group)
Tell Martha not to mourn. (solo)
Tell Martha not to mourn. (group)

Listen, Mary, (solo)

Pharaoh’s army, (solo)
They got drownded in the sea, (solo)
Drowned in the Red Sea. (group)

Jesus said, Mary, (solo)

Can’t you hear me singing, Mary? (solo)
Oh, Mary don’t you weep. (group)
I want you to know, Martha don’t have to mourn. (solo)

Oh, listen, Mary, (solo)
Oh, Mary don’t you weep. (group)

Pharaoh’s army, (solo)
Oh, Mary, don’t you weep, (group)

Jesus said, Mary, (solo)
Oh, Mary don’t you weep, (group)
Tell Martha not to mourn, (solo)
Tell Martha not to mourn, (group)

Lord, and if I could tonight, (solo)
If I could, (group)
I want to tell you I surely would right now. (solo)
Surely would, (group)

I would stand on the rock. (solo)
Stand on the rock, (group)
Right on the rock where Moses stood. (solo)
Moses stood, (group)

Pharaoh’s army, (solo)
Oh, Mary don’t you weep (group)

Jesus say, Mary, (solo)
Oh, Mary don’t you weep. group)
He said Mary . . . (solo)
Oh, Mary don’t you weep .(group)

Oh, Mary . . . (solo)
Oh, Mary, don’t you weep. group)

You can read more about her and see her picture at this AIRR page:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... int_Martha
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Question -Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 am

Hello All,

I just started working with St Martha last week and already saw results, however, should I anoint her candle with the oils for the intent I am petitioning her for?

For example, since I don't have a vigil candle for her I used a nice glass encased green candle and I cleansed it and anointed it with Blessing oil.

Let's say I am working for a lover to come to me: Should I also dress her candle with Come to Me and Love Me oils or work a separate red candle with those oils. Just curious.

Thank you and I appreciate the members of this forum!

GoldenFlow7!
GoldenFlow7

Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 pm

You can use Saint Martha Oil to dress any candle, or you can buy a dressed, oiled, and prayed-over Saint Martha candle from Lucky Mojo. You can mix Saint Martha oil with any love oil, domination oil, or other condition oil you are using for your case.

Here is a complete list of some of the popular Saint Martha spiritual supplies we make and carry in the shop:

BCR-CAT-MART Bath Crystals Catholic St. Martha Dominator Bath Crystals $4.00

BTS-CAT-MADO Bottle Spell Catholic, Plain Martha the Dominator, no contents, you fill $10.00

BTS-CAX-MADO Bottle Spell Catholic, Prepared Martha the Dominator, painted, fixed with contents and candle $15.00

CAN-GLC-SMAD Candle Catholic, Glass Encased Novena St. Martha Dominator Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed $8.50

CAN-MIC-SMAD Candle Catholic, Set for You St. Martha Dominator Candle, Set on Our Altar $17.00

HOL-CAT-ITM2 Holy Card Catholic St. Martha Dominator Holy Card $1.00

HOL-CAT-MEM2 Holy Print Chromo Catholic Santa Marta (St. Martha) 8" x 10" Chromo Print $2.00

IPD-CAT-MART Incense Powder Catholic St. Martha Dominator Incense Powder $4.00

OIL-CAT-MART Oil Catholic St. Martha Dominator Oil $6.00

SPD-CAT-MART Sachet Powder Catholic St. Martha Dominator Sachet Powder $4.00

STA-CAS-MA12 Statuary Catholic Altar St. Martha with Dragon 12" Hand-Painted Resin Statue $47.00

STA-CAS-MD05 St. Martha Dominator Lubana w/ Snake 5" Hand-Painted Resin Statue $12.00

STA-CAS-MD09 Statuary Catholic Altar St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake 9" Hand-Painted Resin Statue $26.00

STA-CAS-MD13 St. Martha Dominator Lubana Statue w/ Snake 13" Hand-Painted Resin Statue $36.00
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:00 am

Thank you Miss Cat!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby egyptianqueen » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:15 am

Thank you Saint Martha !!!!!!
egyptianqueen

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure