• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:48 am

Working with St. Alexius

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

St Alexius

Unread postby Shery » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Hello my dear hoodoers, Shery here again:
a while back, I read a Post listed here where it talks about Saint Alexius, (cousin of St Jude) and how he gets the money owed back to you, even if it isn't yours, (this is what the post said) and I'm trying to get more information about this Saint but with not avail.
I Googled it, but found very limited information about him and no many specifics, like prayers, candle colors, dates, etc.
I've bought several stamps of different Saints here, but I can't find anything about this Saint in the LM's Catalog. can someone please help me with this?
I need to apply St. Alexius prayers or spell to some ungrateful human worms, who have forgotten that was there for them when they needed me the most, so, I'd like to try a new approach with this Saint and, pray that he'll get my money back (we are talking more than $10.000.).
Once, I ordered the green Devil's spell, but for some reason it didn't work for me. So, I'd like to apply a new approach with St. Alexius and praying that he'll shake their legs a little. I want my money back, pronto :x
Any help or suggestions that you all may have, would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Shery
Shery

Working with St. Alexius

Unread postby Shery » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:13 am

Hello everyone:
A plead for help!...about a month ago I posted a thread asking for help with St. Alexius, if someone knows where can I find a prayer or novena for this Saint. Originally I read about it here at the Forum, and I've been searching the LM Inventory of items but with not avail. I did order the items for a "pay me back" spell which is what I am trying to do including the green Devil Candle (it didn't work for me) and, now I would like to give it another try with St. Alexius. The thread I read here is that, he gets you your money back, (even if it isn't yours), in this case it is mine and a whole lot of it, ($10.000) please if anyone has more information about this Saint or personal experience, won't you please share it here, so I could perform the spell and can get my money back? please help me with this? I've searched the internet up and down, also Goggle it but found very limited information about the Saint, only about his life, his birth place, his parents, etc. etc. but nothing else.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :(

Shery
Shery

Re: Working with St. Alexius

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:24 am

St. Alexius was a Roman Senator's son. His parents arranged his marriage, but on his wedding night, he left his bride to become a wandering beggar in what is now Turkey. One day, the Virgin Mary appeared to the people in his town, calling him a "Man of God." St. Alexius returned to Rome, but continued to live in poverty, until he died. His feast day is July 17.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shery » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 am

Thank you Mama Micki for your response, the information you provided about St. Alexius is the same and only information I've found too, for some reason there's not a prayer or other festivities, offerings, etc. pertaining to this Saint. Oh well, as I said before...I'll have to try something else so I can get my money back. I've taking these individuals to court, and also tried talking to them, but it has been impossible.
Thank you again,

Shery :)
Shery

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Shery, you might consider contacting one of AIRR readers/rootworkers who work with Saints and may be knowledgeable of your inquiry. Good Luck!

Look through this list (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ing_Saints)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shery » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you Jwmcclin for your response to my post about St. Alexius, I did check with the AIRR/ readers unfortunately, they don't even mention St Alexius on their page. I just don't remember how long ago was that I read about it in this forum where someone used the spell. :cry:

Thanks again,

Shery
Shery

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:29 am

Many ask St. Anthony for help in getting objects and lovers returned, so you could try working with him instead.

saint-anthony-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5247.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shery » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Thank you again Mama Micki for your response. I think I just need to order the green Devil's kit again (the candle) and give it another try, perhaps this time it would work if not, oh well...a lesson learned, and the next time someone asks me for a loan, I'll certainly will apply Ms. Kat's recommendations listed on the Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book (pg. 179).

Thank you,

Shery
Shery

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure