• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

New postby sangamo1 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:35 pm

I am thinking of having/doing an Intranquility spell on a former best friend and ex I had a bad falling out with. Yes, I know it's bad... spare me the ethics things, please.

I am thinking of having Lucky Mojo put stuff on their altar for me due to my lack of experience in spell work.

Will this be any more or less effective then doing it myself?

And would it be more powerful if I combined/had it combined it with a Return to Me spell?
sangamo1

Re: Intranquility Candle to be Set for Me

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:45 pm

At Lucky Mojo we make Intranquility Oil, Sachet Powder, Incense, Bath Crystals, and Vigil Lights (spare us the ethics things, too), but Lucky Mojo does not perform spells for clients. (If it helps, think of us as a gourmet store for the world's best cooks, but not as a gourmet restaurant.)

Next door to us is Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, which maintains a candle ministry that includes candle services (setting lights on behalf of clients) and also arranges for clients to get readings in person or via telephone. You may certainly arrange for Intranquility candles to be lit on your petition at the church. See

http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby sangamo1 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Is that any more or less effective then doing this myself?
sangamo1

Re:Intranquility Candle to be Set for Me

New postby Lukianos » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Hi sangamo1,

If you are relatively inexperienced with spell work, the candle ministry of the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church will likely be as good, or better, than what you might do for yourself with regard to burning Intranquility candles -- the Intranquil Spirit (which is the Spirit petitioned in Intranquility spell work) can be volatile and unpredictable, particularly if the worker is inexperienced.

A Return to Me candle/spell generally does not make specific use of the Intranquil Spirit, and is, from that standpoint, more straight-forward, although the usual caveats for reconciliation work still apply.

Either type of candle can be effectively handled by the MISC candle ministry; if you feel the need for more involved rootwork, beyond candle-burning, then you will likely need to do at least some of the work yourself, or find a competent professional to do the work on your behalf.
Lukianos

New postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:27 pm

sangamo1 wrote:Is that any more or less effective then doing this myself?

When you burn the candle in the church, you get a report on its burning.

Mary
Literarylioness

How to Undo Intranquility Candle Spell

New postby msg33 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:04 pm

I'm just curious but I wanted to know this: what if someone already performed an intranquility spell on their target but decided it would be best doing a different type of spell?

What can this person do to undo the intranquility spell?
msg33

advice on intranquility oils

New postby manditex » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Hello, I am doing an intranquility spell.

My question is, from the spell Im working with, it says to use

Intranquility oil,
Commanding oil, plus either a
Return to me oil, or Reconciliation Oil, or Follow Me Boy Oil.

It is really hard to find intranquility supplies. Is there something I can substitute for them?
manditex

Re: advice on intranquility oils

New postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm

It's not hard to find Intranquility products for working with the Intranquil Spirit. You can order online here:

OIL-HOO-INTR
Intranquility Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

IPD-HOO-INTR
Intranquility Incense Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BCR-HOO-INTR
Intranquility Bath Crystals
$5.00

SPD-HOO-INTR
Intranquility Sachet Powder
$5.00

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

SPL-KIT-INTR
Intranquility Spell Kit
$47.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Working with Intranquil Spirit

New postby Dominating_lady » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Hello to all,
I have concerns and many questions about working with the intranquil spirit. Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum,my mistake.
I would like to know what type of spirit is the intranquil? How does he work? Why is that it is usually worked as a last result and is very effective? Is the intranquil a coercive spell? I have worked with the intranquil 7 day candle to bring my husband home, with great results! (He's back) but it seems he's very angry, and in a bad mood? It is starting to cause some issues. Does anyone know anything about the intranquil spirit? Thank you!
Dominating_lady

Re: Working with Intranquil Spirit

New postby Turnsteel » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Well in the prayer traditionally used to call on it for help its a spirit wondering Hell. Its bedevils and harasses someone into coming back to you so him being angry and stressful makes sense. Its not a nice spell by any stretch of the imagination and can have side affects as you've seen which is why its usually done as a last resort. You can read more about it here:http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Working with Intranquil Spirit

New postby Dominating_lady » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Hello to all,

I have concerns and many questions about working with the intranquil spirit. Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum, my mistake.

I would like to know what type of spirit is the intranquil?

How does he work?

Why is that it is usually worked as a last result and is very effective?

Is the intranquil a coercive spell?

I have worked with the intranquil 7 day candle to bring my husband home, with great results! (He's back) but it seems he's very angry, and in a bad mood. It is starting to cause some issues

What can you tell me about the intranquil spirit? Thank you!
Dominating_lady

New postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 pm

I would like to know what type of spirit is the intranquil?

A spirit who wanders between Heaven and Hell and never reaches Heaven.

How does the spirit work?

The Intranquil Spirit torments and tortures your lover until he returns.

Why is that it is usually worked as a last result and is very effective?

Torture is usually the last resort of civilized people. It is also a very effective mans of coercion.

Is the intranquil a coercive spell?

Yes, extremely so.

I have worked with the intranquil 7 day candle to bring my husband home, with great results! (He's back) but it seems he's very angry, and in a bad mood. It is starting to cause some issues.

Anyone who has been tortured by an Intranquil Spirit might be angry, don't you think?

What can you tell me about the intranquil spirit?

Read all about the Intranquil Spirit and the kinds of torment that it inflicts on people here:

http://luckymojo.com/intrnquilspirit.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:33 am

Dominating_lady wrote:Hello to all,
I have concerns and many questions about working with the intranquil spirit. Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum,my mistake.
I would like to know what type of spirit is the intranquil? How does he work? Why is that it is usually worked as a last result and is very effective? Is the intranquil a coercive spell? I have worked with the intranquil 7 day candle to bring my husband home, with great results! (He's back) but it seems he's very angry, and in a bad mood? It is starting to cause some issues. Does anyone know anything about the intranquil spirit? Thank you!

Intranquil Spirit makes people restless, short, angry, irritable, and scattered. Its great for making someone unhappy with a situation to the point where they leave and go wandering, but if they return to you then you need to start sweetening/love work and some cleansing work to get them back to "normal."

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby Dominating_lady » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:44 am

Thanks for the input. I understand there are after effects, and I am seeing them now.What Bri said is true he is very irratable even when I am nice and loving and he is very short with me. I cant imagine why...? I suppose the honey jar I have going will help. I may get some soap to cleanse him with too. I did read the link that hail discordia gave and it was very interesting. (as is everything lm) I love this site. Thank you so much!
Dominating_lady

New postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 am

Dominating_lady wrote:Hello to all,

That is the usual effect of intranquil spirit. The intranquil spirit is not a happy camper to begin with and it is a coercive spell. Your result is one of the reasons the spell is not recommended too often. I do recommend it for married people, because it is the most effective for them since they have legal ties to each other. In couples not married or legally bound, this spell usually makes things worse since the couple was already having problems.

I would do some clean-up and spred some peaceful home around the home. I would burn a white candle dressed with Love Me, Stay with Me, and Follow Me Boy on the honey jar to calm things down. I would also say Psalms 41, 44, and 45 daily too.

That should do it.

Mary
Literarylioness

Making Intranquil Spirit Spell More Effective

New postby mar » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 am

Has anyone tried the Intranquil spell? I was curious to kow the results..cause by reading on it, everyone has different results. Some say it does work and some say that they have done it a few times and still no results. So please do let me know, so I can try this ;) Also, if I just wanted to use its sachet powder, do it use it the same as all other sachet powders, as explained under LM's "sachet powders" section?
mar

Re: Making Intranquil Spirit Spell More Effective

New postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:12 am

mar wrote:Has anyone tried the Intranquil spell? I was curious to kow the results..cause by reading on it, everyone has different results. Some say it does work and some say that they have done it a few times and still no results. So please do let me know, so I can try this ;) Also, if I just wanted to use its sachet powder, do it use it the same as all other sachet powders, as explained under LM's "sachet powders" section?

Well yes it works, but not everything works for everyone? If that made any sense lol. I have seen petitions to the Intranquil spirits work quickly and effectively. Can you use Intranquil sachet powder like any other? I hesitate to say yes. Intranquil spirit is a spirit wandering hell. The intranquil spirit products are used in helping in petitioning this spirit to come and bedevil someone into returning to you. I would suggest getting the Intranquil Spirit spell kit if you have your heart set on it. I just feel the need to tell you that the intranquil spirit is a mean hearted thing and not something to be used on a whim. You can buy the kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Intranquil Spirit Questions

New postby rosmemo » Sat May 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi I purchased a intranquil spell last month for my exboyfriend. Its been about 5wks since I used it with no sign of him. Since the spell I find myself thinking of him more often? I guess Im fine with knowing we wont be together again but why is he on my mind still? I get a strange feeling when I think of him thats hes thinking of me? Before finding your website for the spell kit I went to a botanical by me for a reading I was told that me and my exboyfriend would be reunited. I didnt believe the psychic because I never heard from him again. I dont know what to do? Any advice please. I started dating other guys but hes on my mind daily. I always felt a strong connection with him though such as we always text eachother at the same time it was actually scary. Thank you I love your products that Ive ordered and look forward to future purchases.
rosmemo

Intranquil Spirit Questions

New postby rosmemo » Sat May 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi I purchased a intranquil spell last month for my exboyfriend. Its been about 5wks since I used it with no sign of him. Since the spell I find myself thinking of him more often? I guess Im fine with knowing we wont be together again but why is he on my mind still? I get a strange feeling when I think of him thats hes thinking of me? Before finding your website for the spell kit I went to a botanical by me for a reading I was told that me and my exboyfriend would be reunited. I didnt believe the psychic because I never heard from him again. I dont know what to do? Any advice please. I started dating other guys but hes on my mind daily. I always felt a strong connection with him though such as we always text eachother at the same time it was actually scary. Thank you I love your products that Ive ordered and look forward to future purchases.
rosmemo

Re: What would you recommend?

New postby msg33 » Sat May 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Usually, thinking a spell to death affects the time it takes for the spell to start working. Keep yourself busy but it also helps to do more divination to see what is going on.
msg33

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 10, 2009 4:42 am

Why even seek divination if you are not going to believe what they say? If you dont believe that he will come back after you and him haven't talked, then why did you do the intranquil spell. I am just saying why waste money if you are not going to believe in the power of Hoodoo. I would suggest do a clear cut spell, and move on with these other guys you've dated

Also, I know quite a few people have done the intranquil spirit spell, and they often feel the effects as well. Perhaps this is a sign, that what you are doing is working. I agee with MSG33. You are thinking the spell to death which effects the energy, and spell. I am not sure how long you are been broken up with this person, but I think it is important to realize that he is NOT going to come back within 3 days...he might not even come back in 3 weeks. Who cares when he comes back...as long as he comes back right?

lastly, It is Mercury Retrograde. You can google that, and there is already a thread if you do not know what it is. But basically it affects communication, and things get delayed. He may very well be thinking about you and wanting to contact you, but he is delaying and may contact him eventually. If you dont see any movement in 3 months, either move on or do a different spell to get him back.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby Dr Johannes » Sun May 10, 2009 9:54 am

Well, having him constantly on your mind seems can be an effect of your work and/or him thinking of you.
If it is him thinking of you, it means you work is having effect but may need more work.
Intranquitlity might be effective to stir his mind towards you, but consider using Bewitching Oil and Follow Me Boy to a honey jar with a pair of baptized loadstones cap and light candles on top or leave the top open and stick a red feather into it.

Secondly, get yourself a set of Cut And Clear productsset a date tree months into the future and If he has not returned within three months, use it.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

New postby j82 » Sun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Iv been in your shoes oh so many times. I take break ups hard. I used the spell cat gives the anti-love spell which works really well and helped me let go of them both physically and emotinally. If you are willing to move on id try that spell with the cut and clear. Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html
j82

question about intranquil spirit

New postby SilverStar » Sat May 30, 2009 11:47 am

Does the intranquil spirit help only with ex-lovers or can I ask it to help me with a guy I'm in love with but we've never been in a relationship?
SilverStar

Re: question about intranquil spirit

New postby Literarylioness » Sun May 31, 2009 7:05 pm

SilverStar wrote:Does the intranquil spirit help only with ex-lovers or can I ask it to help me with a guy I'm in love with but we've never been in a relationship?

You can ask the Intranquil spirit for help, but he would not be your best choice if you want the guy to have a relationship with you. I like the Intranquil spirit for guys/girls who are in a committed relationship, but not taking the next step to marriage/legal bonds. In a case like yours, a honey jar would be a much better option for you.

Good luck,

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby sammywel05 » Sun May 31, 2009 9:03 pm

i am doing a honey jar and reconcile work but just in case later on i need to do an intranquility work, which i am hoping that i wont have to go that route and he will come back but if i do, is it possible that i can work on him when he is back so that he wouldnt be miserable? like using a honey jar on him again and then, love me, stay with me,etc?
sammywel05

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:15 am

The intranquil spirit can be used in reconcilation spells. It can also be used if you want someone to be with you. These are based on my own experiences, and from other people I know that have successfully used the spirit.

Sammy wel05 I am not sure what your question is asking, but if he comes back to you no need to do the intranquil spirit spell. The intranquil spirit is more so used to bring him back to you and make him miserable in the process. When he is already with you, you probably should do a stay with me spell, and fidelity. If you want something more forceful, I would do a binding spell to keep him with you forever. I hope I answered your questions.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby sammywel05 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:53 am

what i meant was, he will be miserable in the process but when he does come back, i dont want him to still be miserable and work on him wanting to be with me and staying, bind him.
sammywel05

New postby SilverStar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:16 am

thanks for the answers!
SilverStar

New postby Anne » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 pm

With intranquil spirit it is only that way until the person who left you comes back. I used this spell successfully (albeit in a different tradition) on my husband years ago when he left me and he said that he could not stop thinking of me and could not stand to be around other women and after a few months of trying to shut it out by drinking, overworking, etc, he called me and the curse was lifted when I accepted him back. I did not do any kind of binding (I've had terrible luck with bindings in the past - won't get into it here since it's off topic), but we have never split up again and he says he never would remembering "how awful it was last time." Bottom line - if done right, once the spell has delivered its results it will not continue.
Anne

New postby mar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi Anne,

When you say did the spell in a "different tradition" how did you do it?
mar

New postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:35 pm

He will only suffer and be miserable when he is NOT with you. If you read the intranquil spirit spell it is all about the person being miserable, and consumed with all these thoughts of you until they come back. With that said, he will not be miserable when he comes back to you. Also, you shouldn't give him a reason to be more miserable, and fix the problems in your relationship that caused you to fall apart in the first place.

sammywel05 wrote:what i meant was, he will be miserable in the process but when he does come back, i dont want him to still be miserable and work on him wanting to be with me and staying, bind him.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby SilverStar » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:49 am

Does the spirit help if the other person is in a relationship? I'm sticking with the honey jar spell, but a friend of mine would try the intranquil spirit, and her ex is with another woman. (She is afraid she won't be able to break them up because she doesn't know where they live.)
SilverStar

New postby theusurper » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:08 pm

what is the binding spell
theusurper

New postby j82 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:08 pm

does it matter how long you are broke up with a person to use this spell, IE if its like 3 yrs later?
j82

New postby Turnsteel » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:35 pm

j82 wrote:does it matter how long you are broke up with a person to use this spell, IE if its like 3 yrs later?

Well the longer you've been apart the harder any kind of reconciliation,magical or other wise is. You can call down the intranquil spirit on him, but if you've been apart 3 years I would strongly suggest Cut and Clear work and moving on.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby j82 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm

its a question for a friend who wants an ex, i figured the same but i also dont know much about the spirit other then what i read on the LM site, was interested in his working lol.. Thanks!
j82

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm

^I would say it really depends on the circumstances,and whether or not you still have contact with the person. If you do not have contact with the person after 3 years, yes clear cut would be the answer. BUT if you are still friends, and you are in the same circle of friends, or same town even...then it is possible but it will take a lot of work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 pm

SilverStar wrote:Does the spirit help if the other person is in a relationship? I'm sticking with the honey jar spell, but a friend of mine would try the intranquil spirit, and her ex is with another woman. (She is afraid she won't be able to break them up because she doesn't know where they live.)

I wouldnt do the intranquil spirit spell. I think you should do a break up spell FIRST because if you do the intranquil spirit spell and the other person is still in the relationship with the other person....there might be a chance the person will be seeing you and the other person at the same time.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby SilverStar » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:47 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I wouldnt do the intranquil spirit spell. I think you should do a break up spell FIRST because if you do the intranquil spirit spell and the other person is still in the relationship with the other person....there might be a chance the person will be seeing you and the other person at the same time.

thank you!
SilverStar

New postby mabel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 am

May i know as compared between using menstration blood and this, which is more effective?
mabel

New postby Turnsteel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:40 am

mabel wrote:May i know as compared between using menstration blood and this, which is more effective?

No you may not. lol. I kid but its true,their isn't really one way or another that's more powerful, its more of what works for you and what you feel is right. I will say that using menstrual blood has a long and famed history all over the world. But its very different then works involving petitioning the intranquil spirit, those involve calling on a spirit,usually said to be wondering in hell, to come and bedevil and torment your partner, make them restless and miserable until they come crawling back to you.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby mabel » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Stop teasing me HailDiscordia! Hahaha!! :D

Anyway thanks for the advise. I have a better idea now. ;)
mabel

Intranquility Spell

New postby kansas » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Is there a time frame in which one has to perform the intranquility spell? For example, if it's been 2 weeks since we broke up, can I do it 2 weeks from now? I ordered the intranquility spell kit and am waiting for it to arrive.

As well in the meantime, is there another form of the intranquility spell that I can do while waiting for the kit to arrive?
kansas

Re: Intranquility Spell

New postby theusurper » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:58 pm

i don't know why you broke up, but if i was you i would do the honey jar.
theusurper

New postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:53 pm

kansas wrote:Is there a time frame in which one has to perform the intranquility spell? For example, if it's been 2 weeks since we broke up, can I do it 2 weeks from now? I ordered the intranquility spell kit and am waiting for it to arrive.

As well in the meantime, is there another form of the intranquility spell that I can do while waiting for the kit to arrive?

Hi there,

As theusurper says, honey jars are often a great first step for reconciliation work.

With that said there are lots of quick tricks that you can do to create intranquility. You can: pray about it, write out a petition, write out a petition giving you dominance over the lover and wear it in your shoe, carve a candle with the names of the people you want to have intranquil, pray over them, and light them.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby kansas » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Thanks Bri,
I will carve the candle. The prayer over it, is that the intranquility one or something else. Sorry about all the questions.

I will try the honey jar spell as well.

Many thanks!
kansas

The Intranquility Spell kit

New postby mdurham16 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:16 am

Hi Everyone I recently purchased the Tranquility Spell and I was wondering it says to bury the items in your backyard I live in an apartment so I can't bury this is there something else that I can do. I am trying to get this guy back that has not spoken to me in about 3 months I got a reading to see if he is seeing someone else but it revealed that he was not and that he still love me , but I just can't get him to talk to me, I even tried the COME TO ME spell that was posted by luckycharm just waiting on results and I even tried the Honey Jar Spell no results as of yet, I need to know if there is anything esle I should try or go ahead and do the tranquility spell, but does it matter where I bury the items. PLEASE HELP VERY DESPERATE
mdurham16

Re: The Intranquility Spell kit

New postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 am

I have done it twice and I haven't seen any results, but then again mine is a difficult case. It has been about 5-6 months since my first Intran spell and about 3-4 months from my second one.

So I hope you get results quicker than myself.
Tabbylove17

New postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 pm

I haven't used Intranquility, does it maybe depend on how stubborn the target is?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

New postby Tabbylove17 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

You know it just might. I mean I have a really bad situation where things ended in such a bad way, so it's taking time for things to come around. I'm getting a reading because i need to figure out what do I need to do to possibly get things to go my way.

I did it twice because I thought that I did it wrong, so I wanted to do it again to make sure. Heads up if you do that one be prepared to relight it. The pink candle don't stay lit for some strange reason so by either a spool of wick string or tea light candles because you are gonna have to place a new wick by the old wick to assist the old wick I had to assist about 4 times before the candle finally burned on it's own. I didn't know that first time, so I wasn't confident with the spell, but second time around I was already aware of the problem so I was better prepared for it and more confident.
Tabbylove17

New postby Lukianos » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi mdurham16,

mdurham16 wrote:I purchased the Intranquility Spell kit and I was wondering after the spell has been done how long does it take to see some results, if anyone can help with this.

It is reasonable to look for signs of progress in 3 days, 3 weeks, and 3 months. Indeed, it is entirely reasonable to build those checkpoints into the spell work, asking for clear, understandable signs as to the progress and likely outcome of the work at specified intervals, and then pay attention to the signs and coincidences that emerge at those pre-specified check-in points.

That said, the Intranquil Spirit is highly volatile and unpredictable in its action. If you haven't seen movement in the case after months have gone by, it may be time to either do the work again, or try a different course of action / type of spellwork.
Lukianos

New postby Tabbylove17 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:36 pm

I have done the intranquility twice and there is no way that I can bury more remains, so if I had the church do it would it still be affective because after all I would think a spell like that should be done by me right?
Tabbylove17

New postby Miss Bri » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Tabbylove17 wrote:I have done the intranquility twice and there is no way that I can bury more remains, so if I had the church do it would it still be affective because after all I would think a spell like that should be done by me right?

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church does not do spell kits. You can buy the kit yourself and work it, you can hire a rootworker to do it for you, or you can have an Intranquility (or any other kind of vigil light) lit for you at Missionary Independet Spiritual Church. They bless and dress your light and send you a report telling you how it burned--it is a wonderful Church and a wonderful service that they offer.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

New postby mdurham16 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks guys for that insight on the Intranquility Spell is there anything else that I can try while waiting on this one. I did get him to chat with me for a hot second I just need something that I can use to get him to my house. ANY IDEAS
mdurham16

New postby mojoman » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi Anne,

When you say did the spell in a "different tradition" how did you do it?
mojoman

Is it necessary to start the intranquil candle according to

New postby msg33 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:00 pm

the phase of the moon?
msg33

Re: Is it necessary to start the intranquil candle according to

New postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:14 pm

I know that I am a person that likes to do things according to the moon phase because I feel it's like a little extra juice that helps my spell. I'm a person that likes to get every little help that I can get. But that's just me.
Tabbylove17

New postby Silverpony » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:45 pm

There are a few different ways of working with timing in hoodoo. As Tabby notes, phases of the moon is one. Two other common ways are working according to the days of the week (each day has a set list of conditions that can be most effectively addressed that day,) and doing work during times both hands of an old-fashioned analog clock are moving upwards.
Silverpony

New postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 pm

From what I've read, however, both on the LM site and from the rootworkers here if your need is immediate you can work the spell whenever, but if you can wait, it's best to do the work according to the moon. So it's not a matter of absolutely HAVE to.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Next

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure