Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: Checking Order Status / Checking Email Functionality

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Slither ,

I am not sure what you are asking? If it has a tracking number you can plug it into a computer and track it via the service its shipped like USPS website. If it does not have a tracking? Then you would have to call the shop, determine when it is shipped and plan accordingly. I hope I answered your question the best I can from what I think you were asking.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:56 am

I made an order,i recieved e-mail with receipt order number and that's all,nothing more info still.When the package will be sent,will i recieve any tracking number or not?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:00 am

Slither,

No you would call the shop to determine when it is shipped.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:26 am

Alright,but how i will know where the package is and which transfer company? They don't respond via e-mail?

Brother Christopher
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Brother Christopher » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:45 pm

Order status

Hello, I have placed an order 3/14, on 3/16 you billed me I don't have it yet. I have called the shop daily get a voice that says we don't call back, I have emailed to get no reply. It's been over a month.. I don't even know if my order was shipped. Any help would be appricated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:23 pm

That is very odd. The shop is open every day from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You should not be getting the answering machine during those hours. I will see that the message gets to the order desk. I have no idea what may have gone wrong!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Brother Christopher
Patreon Patron

Unread post by Brother Christopher » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:49 am

Hi Miss Cat,

I called the shop again today got someone who confirmed shipped.

Thanks

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Fri May 21, 2021 6:35 am

Same here,my first ordered is on way and shipped,slow delivery,my second is still in progress after one month of payed and purchaced the products.We understand that the store is small,but at least should have a proper basic info for the orders,we cannot please or call every time the store,you may know that some people from other countries maybe dont even know to speak the language to get info. :|

I'm waiting e-mail for my order,i hope someone to respond.I see a lot of members to complaining for the after sale support service. :?

GoldenRule
Patreon Patron

Unread post by GoldenRule » Sun May 23, 2021 4:31 pm

Slither, I have a suggestion for future orders: request the words "Split Ship" in the comments box at the bottom of your order page. Split Ship means splitting the shipment.

This info goes for all customers and orders-- whether or not your order was small or large in the number of products, they don't ship it out until the entire order is filled. If you order things the shop has in stock, it will be filled and go right into the shipping department, then sent to you. If not, they gather the items they do have in stock, and then they put the box to the side until the remaining items are ready.

Why are they not all ready right away? Because some items may need to be made, like for instance, specially blended oils that take extra time, or a spell kit may need - say, Magnet Sachet Powders - and someone will have to make it, or maybe you ordered a Court Case candle, but the shop is out of brown glass-encased candles, and is waiting for them to arrive by truck ... These are just some examples of why some orders take longer than others to ship. The most common reason for holding an order is that many small items need to be made by hand. Lucky Mojo is not a factory or a supermarket, after all.

So, when you request "Split Ship", that means that you will receive the order in two parts. The items the shop already has made or has in stock can be sent out as soon as it's filled. You will pay additional shipping for the second box, but you will receive some of the order much sooner.

Lucky Mojo is very good about adjusting orders that haven't been sent out yet, so if you're an international customer, please have your order number ready and email the shop at order@luckymojo.com to find out if you can Split Ship the order.

The phone is answered seven days a week 9am-5pm PST, so perhaps you've been getting the voicemail because of the time of day you've been calling. So email may be your best option.
We never run out of Love to give; it's a renewable resource ❤️
HRCC Student #2183

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue May 25, 2021 9:33 am

I sent e-mail for split ship, dunno if it's too late now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 25, 2021 10:02 am

Email at the shop is not opened every day -- just 5 days a week -- so a phone call is always best.

Thanks, Folden Rule, for bringing up the topic of split-shipping once again. It seems like a "secret" that steady customers all know about, but new customers have to be told about. We are working at top capacity right now, and catching up on the logjam of orders waiting for products to be made.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue May 25, 2021 10:38 am

I have patient to wait but...i lost some "cases" wanted to use these orders and when i will take them in my hands may it's late. :roll:

GoldenRule
Patreon Patron

Unread post by GoldenRule » Sat May 29, 2021 6:38 am

Miss cat,
I figured there had to be a major backup in the lab; I placed an order two weeks ago so I’m considering requesting the Split Ship option myself. 😊
HRCC Student #2183

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:56 am

My order shipped,5 april,still stuck in in transit to destination.Shipping is with simple post or courier? I think is a bit slow. :roll:

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:26 pm

Slither ,

Shipping can be effected by many things, including the shipping method, the location, the delivery method. If you are out of the USA it can be even longer with customs and Covid restrictions. I waited 3 mo for sun screen from Australia, it was stuck in customs.

JayDee

GoldenRule
Patreon Patron

Unread post by GoldenRule » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 pm

Slither,

I can’t imagine what is happening here. I’m glad that they shipped it out so long ago, which means it’s not in LM’s hands anymore. They can’t help you with an order after it’s been shipped. You can input the tracking number which they provided you in the email they sent you about the shipping. Track the order at :https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

The shop must be very backed up; i placed my order 3 weeks ago. Actually after I suggested that you request a Split Ship, I thought I ought to do that too, so I emailed them a few days ago requesting that for my order too.
HRCC Student #2183

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:45 am

My orders just arrived,delivery was with simple post,i hope they put couriers choices so delivery be faster sometime. :) Now should read and start the work for the results to come as soon as possible,with your directions and your advices of course,this is my first time i will try hoodoo spells(for good purposes of course).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:14 am

Hello Slither,

Glad that your order arrived safely. Good luck with your work.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Announcements, Updates, and News”