Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
thegoldcountrywitch
Re: Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

Unread post by thegoldcountrywitch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Thanks! I would agree on the house blessing oil, though it’s always surprised me there aren’t blends specifically for house shopping/attracting, since it’s so common. I’ll take a look at that thread. Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:57 pm

Hello, thegoldcountrywitch,

To Terra Rising's good suggestions i would certainly add Our Lady of Loresto Oil. She is the patroness of those who work within the catholic tradition and seek new homes. Even non-Catholics appeal to her, just as they often appeal to Saint Joseph the Worker when seeking to sell a home.

Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Oil

Use in Magic:
Petition Our Lady of Loreto, patron of those involved in aviation, those in search of a new home, builders, and construction workers, for her assistance in these endeavors.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed Catholic spiritual oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label.

OIL-CAT-VILO
Our Lady of Loreto (Loretto) Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

thegoldcountrywitch

Unread post by thegoldcountrywitch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Thank you Mz. Cat!

Lelly10
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lelly10 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:00 pm

Hi everyone! I use Van Van daily after my morning shower, anointing myself in a downward motion to remove negativity so it can be replaced with positivity and good luck. I go through bottles quickly, so I figured I should get the Rootworker’s Special, and I’ve been thinking about having it be a cleansing/uncrossing blend that I would use to first cleanse myself before using any drawing or protecting oils:

Van Van
Cast Off Evil – to help me overcome some addictive behaviors
Uncrossing
Road Opener – to clear away any blockages I might encounter in my day

I wondered about Van Van and Uncrossing being redundant to use together, but I noticed past posts where they’re both used in the same blend. I’m guessing Van Van gets rid of general negativity and spiritual grime, but if someone is really throwing at you, then Uncrossing is needed to get it off?

Run Devil Run was the only other one I was thinking about using instead. Conjure Man Ali had noted that it’s sometimes used to run off the “demon of depression,” and I also like the idea of it running off any evil, negative people. But Miss Cat had mentioned to be careful using it on skin because it contains hot ingredients, so I wasn’t sure about including it.

Any thoughts/suggestions are welcome! Thanks!!
HRCC Student #2165

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Lelly10

I think it sounds like a wonderful blend. I would leave out Run Devil Run. It may be a better idea to purchase it separately to see how your skin reacts. That way, if you do have a reaction, then you could use it on candles instead.

To make the oils last longer, you can always cut the blend with almond oil or put a few drops in your favorite lotion. It doesn't have to be full on in order to feel it's benefits. As a matter of fact, some just add a few drops of say, Crown of Success, to their conditioner and still reap the rewards.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lelly10
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lelly10 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:59 am

Thank you so much, Terra Rising! That's a great idea about testing Run Devil Run separately first. And that's extremely helpful advice about the almond oil and lotion as options for helping make the condition oils last longer 😊
HRCC Student #2165

24Kpink

Unread post by 24Kpink » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:25 am

My oil blend came in this week and I couldn't be more pleased! It smells devine and is just what I wanted. Time will tell if this blend works as intended and I will post updates as I see results, but I wanted to share it with you:

Kiss Me Now
Follow Me Boy
Dixie Love
Marriage

Can y'all guess my intentions here? 😘

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:10 pm

24Kpink wrote:Kiss Me Now
Follow Me Boy
Dixie Love
Marriage
Nice! It tells a whole courtship story in one bottle. May it manifest as you desire!
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed May 20, 2020 9:41 pm

What is a good blend for a visual artist looking to get into graphic novels/comics? I'm looking for something that will give me a bit of a boost not only with the visual aspects but the writing portion as well, I feel like a have a good skeleton for a story but I'm struggling with how to tie it together in a cohesive neat way. I am doing my part with practicing and studying with online tutorials/classes but I'm looking for something to give me that extra oomph. My idea for the blend is:

Clarity
Five finger grass
Crown of success
King Solomon wisdom

I was also looking at Psychic Vision as well since I believe that creativity has an element of intuition attached to it as well but I'm unsure of which oil I would replace it with. I'm open to any and all suggetions!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Hello ConjuringCat,

I actually like the four oil blend you already suggested, as it covers all the bases you would need to help with success in this area. I would leave out the Psychic Vision as that is less of a direct hit with your intended goal. It's used more to bring clarity to your third eye. Stick with your original plan.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 23, 2020 2:04 pm

ConjuringCat, when you feel ready to do customer-drawing work, I'd continue with your elegant blend plus a Steady Work and Look Me Over.

see-ker

Unread post by see-ker » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:42 pm

I ordered a second blend of 4 oils since I was very satisfied with my first one!
Clarity
King Solomon
Blessing
Fiery Wall

It seems that I come back again and over again to Clarity oil, so, again in this blend. For Blessing, I didn't know regarding my first blend, hesitated, but yes!!
The scent will be a surprise here of course, but I'm confident (anyway it wasn't my main purpose).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:01 am

see-ker --

This is an unusual blend, and that is what custom blending is all about. Thanks for sharing!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:16 pm

Speaking of unusual blends, Miss Cat -- it occurred to me that one of my clients might like Patchouli, Bay Leaf and Dragon's Blood as a supplement to love work (and a personal fragrance -- woody notes *plus* the clean rosy scent of Dragon's Blood -- I may order that for myself!

Brujo_Sireno

Unread post by Brujo_Sireno » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:52 pm

So, I bought a Rootworker’s Blend of Steady Work, Money Stay With Me and Money House Blessing after Miss Cat mentioned the blend would be good for people working from home during the pandemic.

My question is: Should I carve my social media handle along with my full name if i get the majority of my business through social media? I was thinking of adding it to my petition paper too.
I kiss the moon and hug the sun
And call the spirits and make 'em run

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:40 pm

Hello Brujo_Sireno,

Personally, I like to use full names as this is how we are known by in the spirit world. However, you could add your handle to your petition paper and bring that to bear on your work. It couldn't hurt.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:13 am

Hi again everyone!

Can someone recommend an oil blend to attract a wealthy romantic partner for a long-term, committed relationship or marriage? I'm single and looking for my ideal partner but want to make sure he has an excellent career and can provide for me financially and wants to settle down with me.

Thank you!!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:26 am

Gema ,

Wealthy way mixed with come to me, Dixie love and Attraction oil would be a wonderful blend. Then add these oils to moving candles spell to draw the person and you together.

Dixie love: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-dixie-love.html
Attraction: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
Come to me: https://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Figure candles: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:25 pm

JayDee,

Thank you very much! I'm glad I asked. Looking up each one that does sound like a very nice blend.

I appreciate it!

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:10 pm

One more question on the oil blends,

I'm very interested in purchasing a blend for motivation, pyshical strength, mental strength and empowerment. This last year was hard on everyone but I was recovering from a major surgery which required patience, motivation and mental strength. I also haven't been feeling 100% pyshically great either.

Thoughts on a blend of:

Crucible of courage oil,
High John the conqueror oil or Queen Elizabeth oil (I've worn QE oil and did feel empowered!)
Power oil & Sun oil..

Thank you!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:04 pm

Gema,

Yes you can do that oil blend. Women often use Queen Elizabeth oil and root or root powder for empowerment, it is also not uncommon to use High John as well as it is a strength herb or oil. I would add power oil, and if you wanted sun oil is good as well, or you can add your zodiac sign oil to the mix and make it personal to you. You can wear this and also burn it on candles to strengthen yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually.

JayDee

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:58 am

JayDee,
Again, thank you for replying! It's funny you mentioned adding my Zodiac sign oil to personalize the mix. I'm Double Leo Sun & Moon so this sounds like a very nice mix with the sun oil!! QE, High John, Power & Sun oil sound great!

Be Well,
Gema

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun May 09, 2021 9:49 am

I would like to have a LM blend which includes personal empowerment and also protection and make of it a daily oil to use.
I'm thinking about some these blends as suggestions:

1- Queen Elizabeth oil and Saint Michael oil (I was thinking about this one as the best blend)
2-Queen Elizabeth oil, Saint Michael Oil and Commanding oil
3-Queen Elizabeth oil, Saint Michael Oil and Protection oil
4-Queen Elizabeth Oil, Saint Michael Oil, Guardian angel oil, Commanding oil
5-Queen Elizabeth oil, Protection oil and Commanding oil
6-Queen Elizabeth oil, Saint Michael Oil and Guardian Angel oil

(I've put Saint Michael Oil and Guardian Angel oil here because I work with them a lot with wonderful results)

Which one do you think suits best?

Thanks a lot.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 09, 2021 11:46 am

Alice Kyteler ,

All the oil suggestions are great, this is a personal choice, which oil tells the story that you want? Personally I dont think commanding oil works for personal empowerment, I would swap power oil. Fiery Wall of Protection is also calling on the St Michael to bring protection to the wearer, Zechariah 2:5- And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,' declares the LORD, 'and I will be its glory within.' Genesis 3:24, KJV: "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." ... And he placed a flaming sword that flashed back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life."

I would try: Queen Elizabeth oil, St Michael oil (or Fiery Wall), and Power oil. Another additive would be Victory oil. The possibilities are endless.

JayDee

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon May 10, 2021 5:34 am

Hi JayDee

Saint Michael resonates so much with me, and he also helps me in every occasion I need his wonderful help. I'd give a try to Queen Elizabeth Oil and Saint Michael, I was not sure about Commanding oil, so I'll keep that out of the blend.

Thanks so much for your suggestion.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 10, 2021 11:29 am

Alice Kyteler,

Seems like you found the blend you like. Let us know how much you love it when you get it!

JayDee

crazycatlady
HRCC Student

Unread post by crazycatlady » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:03 am

I’m ecstatic to report that I have finally achieved results with Love Me, Return to Me and Reconciliation products, as well as some other aggressive measures. I hadn’t seen my target for nearly 14 months! I got what I wanted-so far: he does love me, he is back in my life, and the relationship is on the mend. Right now I’m doing healing work to do just that; to rid the pain and hurt we both endured. There is still much to be done, and I’m not quite ready for Stay With Me, Stay at Home and Marriage yet. (how does that blend sound, BTW?) Right now my goal is for us to see more of each other, and have stability, good communication, loyalty, and fidelity just to name a few. So I was thinking of Chuparrosa, Dixie Love, Adam and Eve and Follow Me Boy. How does that blend sound? Or is Follow Me Boy a little coercive with these other oils?

loststar67

Unread post by loststar67 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:15 am

I had purchased this longtime from lucky mojo online it was the lucky mojo 4oz. Rootworker’s special blend . In bottle was steady work, crown of success, victory, lucky hand oils, I was wondering if I can used this for college. I am majoring in Accounting. I will be attending college online.
Please advise. Thanks

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:28 pm

loststar67,

Yes you could use this blend to assist you with college while you study. Wear it on your body, dress it on candles that you burn while you study, also purchase a Fluoride stone which is known as a student stone because it helps with concentration, studying and mental concentration. Because you are also studying at college, you may also be interested in getting a mojo made for success, you could feed that mojo with the oil blend you are using.

Lucky Mojo information on oil blends: https://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
Crystal Magic, book published by Lucky Mojo: https://www.luckymojo.com/crystalmagic.html
Lucky Mojo Crown of Success mojo: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-crown-of-success.html

JayDee

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”