Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael: "The 3 Day Wishing Spell"

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Pbj13

Re: Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael: "The 3 Day Wishing Spell"

Unread post by Pbj13 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:42 pm

Today is the third day; thank you st Michael, st Gabriel and st Raphael for your assistance your are all powerful and I appreciate your help.

Simple Angel Spell

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles. Ask for three wishes to the angels ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL. Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish. Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes (by mailing it to another person, posting it to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad) and see what happens on the fourth day...

Nejo
HRCC Student

Unread post by Nejo » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:30 am

Oh wow. I'm going to try that!

Pbj13

Unread post by Pbj13 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:23 pm

St Michael, St Gabriel and St Raphael,

Thank you for you help with my request. You have helped me before and I know you can help me with my current request because you are all powerful. As promised I am publishing this spell. Today is the 3rd day.

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one impossible wish.

Publish this spell on the third day after you requested the wishes [by mailing it to another person, posting it to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens on the fourth day...

Thank you with love pbj

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”