Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
meianoite

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by meianoite » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:28 am

Hi!
I did a honey jar spell about 3 1/2 months ago for a new relationship I had entered- I did it after we had already been together for a bit, we had great chemistry from the beginning but had hit a few bad rough patches..

I wanted to be fair, so:
-I did the honey jar spell on both myself (one jar for me) and my partner (one jar for him)
-I did NOT use any hair, body fluids or anything (wanted to see if it would work without)

I now want to dispose of the jar because I decided that I want to have our relationship continue without it being willed a certain way.. yet
I have a few questions..

1.What is the safest way to dispose of the honey jar that won't hurt either of us or our relationship? I read lucky mojo's main website about ways to dispose it but all of them seem so permanent (burying the jar and keeping it)...

2. Will disposing the jar ruin our relationship/harm our connection if we were going well before the jar?

3. What were other honey jar users results once they disposed of the jar? OR do most people keep the jar indefinitely?

thanks in advance- any help would be appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:34 am

Just recently disposing of a honey jar by dismantling it was discussed - I think by LiteraryLioness.
Search the forums.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

meianoite

Unread post by meianoite » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:38 am

Devi Spring wrote:Just recently disposing of a honey jar by dismantling it was discussed - I think by LiteraryLioness.
Search the forums.
okay thanks!
I did a search and for some reason I think my computer messed up on me!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:25 pm

meianoite wrote:Hi!
I did a honey jar spell about 3 1/2 months ago for a new relationship I had entered- I did it after we had already been together for a bit, we had great chemistry from the beginning but had hit a few bad rough patches..

I wanted to be fair, so:
-I did the honey jar spell on both myself (one jar for me) and my partner (one jar for him)
-I did NOT use any hair, body fluids or anything (wanted to see if it would work without)

I now want to dispose of the jar because I decided that I want to have our relationship continue without it being willed a certain way.. yet
I have a few questions..

1.What is the safest way to dispose of the honey jar that won't hurt either of us or our relationship? I read lucky mojo's main website about ways to dispose it but all of them seem so permanent (burying the jar and keeping it)...

2. Will disposing the jar ruin our relationship/harm our connection if we were going well before the jar?

3. What were other honey jar users results once they disposed of the jar? OR do most people keep the jar indefinitely?

thanks in advance- any help would be appreciated.
Actually honey jars do not "will" anything. You cannot make a person love you. It is either there or it is not. I have a honey jar to keep my interactions with my boyfriend "sweet." which means we do not fight dirty and we keep our relationship in view. TONS of couples burn honey jars for their relationships. It is just some extra insurance and it helps things along. Everyone could use a bit of sweetness.

If you want to dispose of your honey jar, you have many options. You can open the jar and bury it so that plants and animals have access to it and spread its magic far and wide. You can leave it sealed or entombed and bury it. You can open the jar and wash out the contents in a running stream of water. You can pour out the contents into a hole in your yard and take the jar to be recycled.

Mary
HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0721GA

jeengreen

Unread post by jeengreen » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:18 pm

I started Boss Fix honey jar spell.. I read the instruction which is posted on LM website but I am not quite sure what to do with the small packet of herbs that came with the Boss Fix honey jar spell kit.. Could someone tell what I should be doing with this packet of herbs? Thank you. Also the candle burned out so fast and very clean. Means anything?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:22 am

You can put the herbs inside the jar, or on the candle. Clean and fast burn is good but might not last. Please see the forum for candle signs we have talked about this countlessly.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 am

I would put at least some if not all of the herbs into the honey, folded into the petition paper would be ice.
HRCC Student #1559

LightTheWorld
Newly Registered

Unread post by LightTheWorld » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:44 am

Hi everyone, hope all are well and happy hoodooing :)

I have a couple of questions regarding a honey jar for a family, please. I have already ordered Peaceful Home supplies from LM, but as it is an international order I'm expecting I will have to wait a while. So that I don't end up making news headlines for strangling my kids, I want to make an emergency / temporary honey jar from what I have on hand, while I wait for the LM delivery.

My first question, can anyone please clarify the procedure for a petition paper in this case? It is for two kids and myself. I read the info at http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html and thought I could maybe adapt the advice in the one for Child support ... my thought is to write the kids' names 9 times each, in two columns, and then my name 9 times crossed over both of them, so I am the one "holding them all together". Then I would write my petition around in the circle as described. Can anyone advise me on this, let me know whether I am going about it in the right way? All suggestions and corrections gratefully received.

My second question is just to make sure I am on the right track with materials. My main goal is getting the kids to stop fighting with each other so much, and making them more cooperative and helpful to me. In addition we have been through the wringer lately with illness and stress, so I would like to throw in a booster for our household's health and happiness as well.

Looking at what I have readily available, I think these 3 are must-haves:
- some Commanding / Compelling oil
- Basil for the all-round happy family use
- Rosemary for my dominion (ahh the benevolent dictatorship hehehe)
and I am wondering about these:
- Cloves for luck and friendship? (if so, should it be 3 of them, one for each of us?)
- Cinnamon? I know it's more for romantic love but I was thinking of the luck effect.
- Thyme for health? and I see it's good for money too, which wouldn't hurt.
Other suggestions which are easy to find at the store? I want to get it underway tomorrow night.

Personal concerns are fine, as I have hair from all of us. (I will try to braid it together if I can)

I have a new miniature (2.5 inch high) jar of honey, so will open that, eat a bit of the honey to make room, then just put the bits & pieces straight in.

Please do let me know what you think, I really do welcome all comments.

Thank you.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 am

8-) Just pop off the wax, carry it to a crossroads and throw it over your left shoulder.

Be sure to check for some divination stuff in the shapes of the wax all over your bottle though. :idea:

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:40 am

Jinglepop wrote:8-) Just pop off the wax, carry it to a crossroads and throw it over your left shoulder.

Be sure to check for some divination stuff in the shapes of the wax all over your bottle though. :idea:
Just as a side note, when you dispose of wax, generally its warped up or in a paper bag and is buried.
HRCC Student #1559

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:17 am

Well I used Dove Blood Ink for my petition and it looks pretty alright. I also put in 2 lodestones one for him and one for myself. I shake my honey jar at least once a day. All of my candles are burning well if one candle leaves a little wax then the next candle absorbs it and then the cap is absolutely clear.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

cupcakelady

Unread post by cupcakelady » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:43 am

I had a tarot reading about why my boyfriend who lives in another country hasnt been online for the past 7 weeks. He just vanished without warning. She said no harm had come to him and he would contact me soon and that he needed a break because he has commitment problems due to childhood abuse. She also said he loves and cares dearly for me. (Which i truly believe).
She said he is my soulmate and suggested i get a pot of honey and put a picture of him and a picture of myself into the pot of honey and that "it would bring us ever closer day by day and we would remain in sweetness together forever".
Ive been reading up about honey magick but i havent come across this one that just uses pictures and no candle or herbs etc.
Maybe she suggested just using the pictures because we hadnt "broken up" and we needed to be brought back together in sweetness? Or a reconcilation?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:26 am

I think she was just giving you a very simplified version, or more European-type bottle spell which doesn't tend to get worked quite like the bottles do in conjure.

If you want to do one with herbs - and if you have personal concerns from him then DEFINITELY use them - and burning candles, then it will certainly be effective.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 pm

It's generally break-up and vinegar jars that are shaken, in order to make the needles and pins and glass and stuff poke and pierce the people who are targeted.

Honey jars are generally just treated gently with the burning candles.

I guess if you're using alot of spicy/hot herbs to make a more excitable, lusty jar, then that might make sense. Is that the case?

cupcakelady

Unread post by cupcakelady » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:44 pm

Thanks... I just put the pictures in-is it ok if i open the jar and add the herbs?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm

I'd start a new jar. You can reuse the pictures though I imagine you could print new ones.
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Yes you can open the jar and add the herbs. OR you can add the herbs to a pink candle.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Yes you can open the jar and add the herbs. OR you can add the herbs to a pink candle.

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:49 am

I'm thinking and really interested in buying honey jars to have a friend sweeten to me? Before I consider in purchasing one. I would like to know if any one had used them in the past or currently using one now and have they been very successful or unsuccessful? The reason why I ask that is that they are very popular and people use them more.

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:13 am

There have been MANY threads here on honey jars and have plenty of stories about success. Just search the forum.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:24 pm

How successful it is for you will depend upon how strong you are, how much faith you have in it working, and how dedicated you are at working it. If you're not good at jar spells and don't have the time to consistently work one, you may be better off having a light set for you. If you feel confident that you can do this, then GO HONEYJAR!

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:53 am

When burning a candle on the honey jar what does it mean when there candle burns down to nothing and there and there is no wax left?

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:20 pm

Hello All,

Thank you all for your insightfulness in advance. I appreciate everyone's generosity with their knowledge on countless topics. I tried to search the forum in knowing more about the format of adding multiple people in a honey jar..and have been unsuccessful at finding any..I also looked at the LM Honey Jar site, and didn't see the answer I was looking for..

I hope you can help me :)

I'm finally getting ready to attract prosperity this time :) and run a few jars at the same time..

First Jar:
I'd like to put my friend's mother in a honey jar, using LM Crown OF Success oil & powder, as well as a couple of other friends in ny to aid in finding a job or doing business. They all don't know each other, but is it still okay for them to help me?

Also, would I have to petition a name paper for each person individually? or is there a way of adding everyone on one paper? What format is recommended? Or could I write it as a petition letter and including their names once each?

and what are platonic herbs and candle colors? can I use pink and blue? because I don't plan on seducing them romantically :)

2nd Jar:

Also, I'd like to create one for my immediate family so we all live happily in peace and respect each other..and we all attract prosperity, is there anyway of adding everyone to the same jar? i plan on using LM's fiery wall of protection oil as well with this..

I'm assuming Pink and blue candles? I don't plan on seducing my brother.. lol

3rd Jar:

Is there one I can do for myself, where I attract more platonic, helpful, genuine friends, prosperity and popularity? As I do need it for my line of work..and where I'm seen in a very positive light in people's eyes?

4th Jar:

I'd like to make one for my friend, who doesn't have a home or a job. I'd like for her to attract the job she wants and apartment as well. she's a genuinely good person, hit hard by bad luck :(

Light love & thank you in advance
mimiso

PS I like the Topic icons :)

Starrdreama
Newly Registered

Unread post by Starrdreama » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 am

I DID A HONEY JAR SPELL LAST NIGHT FOR RECONCILIATION&LOVE.AFTER I WAS DONE CONCENTRATING ON MY DESIRES,I WAS LOOKING AT MY LOVE'S MYSPACE PAGE,WHICH I HAVEN'T CHECKED IN A WHILE(NOT A SNOOPER)AND IN THE MIDDLE OF MY CANDLE BURNING,I DISCOVERED A NEW PICTURE OF HIM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN ,WHO HE'S OBVIOUSLY BEEN DATING.THERE ARE FOUR TEARS RUNNING DOWN THE SIDE OF THE JAR FROM THE CANDLE WAX. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:48 am

First of all,take off the cap lock. Typing in all caps is internet short hand for yelling. Secondly read this page. http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
HRCC Student #1559

Starrdreama
Newly Registered

Unread post by Starrdreama » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 am

thanks for the info...and i'll take off the capslock next time,that's new to me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 am

To answer your questions as briefly as possible:

You can put each person on an individual name-paper and try to get something of that person as well, a hair, a photo, a business card, using the photo or business card as the name paper. This allows you to add more names as you go along.

Alternatively, you can use little broom straws for each person and tie them to a piece of master root to represent you and wrap the whole array in a petition paper.

Or you can write one petition that you fold around a series of small papers.

Or you can write all the names on one paper.

For the 1st jar, you do not want "platonic" herbs. That makes no sense. You want success and business herbs. Complete lists can be found at the back of my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." I just gave you two -- the broom straws and Master Root trick. Peaceful Home oil on the candles would be better for the 2nd jar -- it's a HONEY jar, not a protection spell. Use calming and happy home herbs. For the other 3 jars, again, use appropriate herbs and roots and oils, per HHRM.

Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the book here:

https://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:03 am

mmcpower wrote:
Thanks - I am waiting patiently (or trying to anyway) lol.
I hear you on that. I get a little antsy too. :)
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:07 am

Devi Spring wrote:It's generally break-up and vinegar jars that are shaken, in order to make the needles and pins and glass and stuff poke and pierce the people who are targeted.

Honey jars are generally just treated gently with the burning candles.

I guess if you're using alot of spicy/hot herbs to make a more excitable, lusty jar, then that might make sense. Is that the case?
Oh goodness then maybe I should stop shaking I as instructed to shake it by the lady that did my divination. Ok now a little confused well maybe I'll just do it on the days that I light the candles.

Thanks
Ask, Believe, Receive!

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:55 am

So, I worked a honey jar last Thursday. I heard nothing from this person as usual, then when I was cleaning yesterday I found a lock of her hair that I had and she called me up, but I wasn't available at the time. Would this be a good sign or just a sense of good timing of finding lost items and connections?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:04 pm

MaJiG -- Your honey jar experience is quite interesting. Please do let us know how things progess!

Best wishes on your workings!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:36 pm

Well if that was advice that you were given, then follow it. Perhaps it is her traditional way to work it.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Thank you so much Catherine,

I'll be sure to get that book soon. :)

love, mimiso

Unread post by Avatar » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Someone who doesn't believe in the occult saw my honey jar. No comment or anything. Just saw it when she was visiting. She is atheist, and I know thinks my candles and altar are amusing. Do I need to do a new one or this is not an issue?

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Not an issue. Just don't talk about ongoing work to keep the energy as clean as possible - but as you said she made no comments, I'm assuming it wasn't discussed.

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:05 pm

i know it sounds a little silly but i was curious if you could use a jar filled with a water and some tablespoons full of sugar instead of pure honey. does it make any difference? is it supposed to be pure sugar? how do i go about making a jar to get my 2 sisters to be good friends with me because they literally HATE me, yes i know hate is a strong word. we all live in the same house, and they're good friends with each other, one of them is 18, the other is 21, and im 22. (they're the snobby stuck-up high-maintenance type of girls and they think im gross and a complete failure of life and hate it when i talk to them even if im trying to be suuuper nice, they try to act like i dont exist-literally.) and should i do separate jars for each sister? which oils do i use and stuff? and i cant get their hair or anything, their bedroom is always locked where their hair brushes are so i dont know what to do about that.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 pm

First, read about how to create a honey jar in the link below.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You need to use real honey if you want to create a proper honey jar. If you can't get honey (which isn't that expensive), you can use syrup or molasses as the article states. Regarding how many jars to make, create a jar for each person you would like to sweeten towards you. You can add various roots and herbs depending on what you would like to accomplish. Same goes with oil. If you can't figure out which oil to use, buy a bottle of Special Oil No. 20 which is an all purpose oil that can be used in any situation. As for personal concerns, get what you can. If you can't get hair, try getting a piece of clothing or nail clippings. You can use a picture if you can't get any real personal concerns.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Yes, it makes a difference. Water plus sugar equals fermentation -- you will ferment or brew some kind of fizzy alcoholic soda-beverage.

Read the instructions on honey jars here -- and follow the instructions:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

There are traditions in any system of folk magic that are taught from one person to another, and cannot be improvised from reading on the internet. If you want to eliminate the trial and error of brewing beer by mistake and see how a real honey jar spell is made, you can order any of our wonderful Lucky Mojo Honey Jar Kits, with a candle, herbs, a sheet of parchment paper, a small candle holder, and instructions included. They are all listed for sale here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:01 am

Also just wanted to add that growing up I had a similar experience and it seems harder when you are in the middle of it. I remember I did a long ( it was about 2weeks..orif you go the hoodoo route do it for 13 days) cleansing ritual for yourself..it always adds extra power to your spells, the energy seems more pure so to speak.

On a more mundane note, if your sisters are so selfish you need to ask if you really need their friendship or you would be more benefited from creating your own circle of good and true friends, so think about what you would prefer and do the spells accordingly

In my case once i understood that it was ok for me to not be able to get along with my sis, our lives very soon parted ways in the most natural of ways and now we maintain a civil relationship which is very long distance..i have found good friends and good family of my own choosing which helps my self esteem and self respect. :)

so yes certainly do the honey jar, do the cleansing and do some attraction line products also to attract friends as well as your sis to you.

good luck! :)

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 am

1. which herbs are best to heal broken friendships

2. which herbs are best to deal with someone who hates you but you want to be friends with

3. which herbs are best to attract friendship in general (sweet pea?)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 am

Balm of Gilead is my fave for friendship, especially healing a broken friendship.
Fig leaf, any of the sweetening agents (honey, sugar, syrup, etc, etc), pink rose petals, cloves, and forget me not.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 am

It's not an issue. But next time you have company I would put it away or close a door.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

jenniferj43

Unread post by jenniferj43 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 pm

i think im gonna try the honey jar spell

heartk0re

Unread post by heartk0re » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 am

thank you! :)

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 am

I used a red adam figure candle on my honey jar for love, now there's an inch thick wax on the jar. Can I use pink 4" taper to carry on with the spell?
I don't know if it was a good idea to use a figure candle on my honey jar to start with though... :?

Thank you very much for ur help =)

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:01 pm

i started my jar in august of 09.. and well im happy to say that it has certainly worked. from not speaking to each other at all.. we are speaking and he's being very polite and quite ''sweet''. he keeps telling me he misses me and how nice I am.. hehe

thanks lucky mojo and everyone for the guidance and the help. I'l keep u guys posted! :mrgreen:

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:48 pm

MaJiG_GarDen --
I am glad to hear your work is going well. I recall you used LM's essence of Bend Over to annoint the honey jar candle. Did you use any other LM formulas? I have heard lots of positive comments regarding the Follow Me Boy products. There is one love spell popular with the members of this forum that calls for graveyard dirt but I have to say I am 100% with the use of menstrual blood for love work. Yesterday was my 9th wedding anniversary and by the way my husband acts you'd think we were still honeymooning! It's good to be Queen!
Freud asked, "What does a woman want?" Poor fool...too bad no one ever told him --
A woman wants what a woman wants! That's all.
I'll be looking forward to hearing of your continued success!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 am

You can use a pink taper, that is fine. A red figural candle is fine to for a honey jar, if the sizes were really out of proportion (small honey jar and bigger candle) then that might explain why you got a lot of wax.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

caramella

Unread post by caramella » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 am

hi
I'm new here and about a couple of months back I did a honey jar spell- I did the jar without our hair or anything- I just crossed our names on paper as directed. Things are going REALLY great between us (they were even before the honey jar) even though I haven't continued to work the honey jar since i've created it. As its a few months later, i'm wondering if it's continuing to go great because it was meant to be or because of the honey jar's influence. I really want to destroy the honey jar spell at this point- but I don't want us to break-up because I disposed of it improperly...I just want fate alone to guide our relationship's future.

So here's what i'm wondering:
Is there a way to completely destroy the honey jar itself (jar, honey & name papers)WITHOUT it negatively impacting our relationship because i've destroyed it? AND has anyone done so/known someone who has successfully destroyed a honey jar WITHOUT it negatively impacting their relationship?

I read the honey jar page here at Lucky Mojo and the page about "disposing of ritual remnants..." but they all entail keeping the honey jar and I really don't want to...if we break up because it's fate's will, it's okay. I just don't want to influence it any by disposing of the jar wrong.

thanks.

PS: I did a several searches for similar topics- the only one I did find that was similar was locked

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:13 am

I would put it in a box or wrap it up to 'block' the effects of the spell, and bury it on your property. That wa, all the goodness and intention is still there, it's just that it won't be able to get out of the jar and influence the relationship. Also, it's easy to do!

MrsGemini

Unread post by MrsGemini » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 am

hello all
i recently did a reconilaition honey jar for my husband the candle burned extremely fast and it left tears it also burned clean. what does that mean ?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 am

It means please look at the candle divination page on the LM site.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 am

Destroying the honey jar isn't going to destroy the relationship unless, A) that's your intent when yo do it, or B) your relationship is already doomed and the jar was the last thing holding it together.
HRCC Student #1559

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 pm

Bury the contents in your backyard. Cleanse the jar with Chinese Wash or Florida Water and reuse or recycle it.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm with Cleopatra, except I'd bury the whole jar and start afresh. Alternatively, you could just keep the jar on your alter, but work the new jar exclusively. I rarely get rid of old honey jars except if I'm getting rid of the intent of the spell itself, or if I don't have a spot to keep it. (I have an amazing closet keep all my spell stuff, so it isn't very often that I have to get rid of something.)

If the spell is still working for you, then burying the whole thing in your back yard will probably be best. Wrap it in pink cloth and bury it with respect. (I only mention this because you said you were new. :D )

Good luck!

y2241

Unread post by y2241 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Thank you for your reply Miss Bri =)

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:59 pm

I think that you should bury it on your property because it's still sort of there, but now you don't have to focus on working on it and make sure to give thanks to the universe and whom ever you believe in for manifesting your wish.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

caramella

Unread post by caramella » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:17 am

NotDorianGray wrote:I would put it in a box or wrap it up to 'block' the effects of the spell, and bury it on your property. That wa, all the goodness and intention is still there, it's just that it won't be able to get out of the jar and influence the relationship. Also, it's easy to do!

That's actually a good idea, thank you!
Honestly though, the reason why I want to get rid of the honey jar is because the more in love I am with this man, the more I feel like the honey jar was an act of manipulation and betrayal. I'd rather us break up if it was meant to be, before i'd ever continue to betray him. This is why I don't feel right keeping the honey jar in my possession. Yet, I am a very spiritual and I just wanted to make sure I could get rid of the jar in the most respectful way possible... it's definitely not a bad idea, but I just don't feel right keeping it all.

caramella

Unread post by caramella » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 am

HailDiscordia wrote:Destroying the honey jar isn't going to destroy the relationship unless, A) that's your intent when yo do it, or B) your relationship is already doomed and the jar was the last thing holding it together.
Really?
I don't think I thought of it like that but you make so much sense! Thank you!
We really take good care of each other, we still have a few things to work on in our relationship, but, i'm definitely willing to take the risk of continuing our relationship without any influences. If I can figure out the best way to dispose of the jar, i'm definitely going to keep what you've said in mind!

caramella

Unread post by caramella » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:34 am

cleopatra wrote:Bury the contents in your backyard. Cleanse the jar with Chinese Wash or Florida Water and reuse or recycle it.
First i'll get any respective questions out of the way, lol, because I do have a few:
1. Bury the contents as in the honey and name papers themselves? That's what you mean?
2. Would a good first step be to first put the entire honey jar into salt to maybe purify/neutralize it?
3. I know I read on LM somewhere about "keeping the water/wash used, and disposing of it's remnants in a particular way"- do you think it could be a good idea to pour the wash or water over the honey and name paper?

I think I may do this! I didn't know if opening the jar in any way was an act of disrespect to the jar spell or to the spiritual world but this seems like the best idea i've read yet! Then I can dispose of it following your suggestion, and then maybe I can pray over it?... hmmm. So much to think about!! THANKS!! :D

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”