Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:13 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

Dragons? Yes.

Crocodiles? I have to be honest, I don't know about that one

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:11 am

Hello Aida ,
Thank you very much.I was in the car with my mother today and mentally asked Saint Martha if she will help with my petition if so please show me a sign. I turned my head and saw this van going past and it had "dragon" across the front. I guess she is going to help me!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:22 pm

Thankyou Saint Martha for continuing to move my situation into a positive direction, I can always count on you to be on my side, you are amazing and I love you.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Mama,
An amazing week you have given me with my lover. He's really doing all of the things that I asked you to help me with. I want you to know that I will continue to honor you and tell others how very powerful you are. Thank you so very much - I love you!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:58 am

I am currently praying to Saint martha every Tuesday with candles, is it okay to light my candle and pray to her on a Saturday too? It is just a one off, I just feel I need to pray to her?

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:26 pm

Hello Conjureangel,
I am not experienced with this. But I think if you feel the urge to light a candle and pray to her then do so .I think it might help make your relationship with her stronger.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, Conjureangel

I agree with RoseStar21

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:02 am

Hello everyone,
I am very confused !I have been petitioning the white Saint Martha , I have asked for signs if she is willing to help me with my petition and I have been seeing dragons( not real ones lol) and heard people speaking about dragons. But I have also had a few snake signs. I'm not complaining lol ! Just wondering why I'm getting snakes as well as dragons.
Also I am a wondering if I have worded my petition correctly : " Please dominate _____ to text me." But when I speak to her I say " Please get ____ to text me." Or " Please dominate _____ to text me." How should I ask her? Because I don't want to be offending her.
Thank you all and I am very sorry for being a pain.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Hello RoseStar21,

Your petition sounds fine. IN your prayer is that all you are saying? I would include mentioning the saints name and some of what she is known for. You can likely look up some pre-written prayers to her to use if you need to. Otherwise it sounds good to me.

Peace~

Nathen

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:45 am

Hello Nathen ,
Thank you very much. I have been saying her prayer " Holy Virgin Martha, who entered the mountain and tied the up the beast ..." That one.And chatting to her about my problem.
Thank you again.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Mama,
A very interesting week I have had with my lover. You made him tell me some things that I believe he would have never told me and I thank you so much for that. I feel that you've also helped me keep him under my feet :!: Thank you for making him be generous with his monetary gift for me. I hope that you are enjoying your beautiful flowers. Thank you for EVERYTHING and I love you!!!
Blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Mama,
Thank you for your continued blessings! I will definitely be getting your flowers for you in a few minutes. You deserve the BEST because you are the BEST :D
Blessings!

Miguelsamiga
Newly Registered

Unread post by Miguelsamiga » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your continued protection and guidance.

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:45 pm

One hundred praises to the blessed powerful compassionate st martha for bringing my bullheaded lover to his knees once again and so quickly too. Thank you thank thank you Mother Martha.

raysweet

Unread post by raysweet » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Hey everyone,

So this is my 2nd time in a long time working with St Martha. Ok so instead of me waiting to do her novena Tuesday I started today. I didnt ask for a sign to see if she would work with me I just started. I explained to her I have to be private with having her prayer card out due to living with others. I believe she understands so to make a long story short. I went to my friends daughter birthday party, there wasn't any type of alcohol being served, until I went back in the kitchen and they were serving Moscato sweet white wine and I told St Martha when she grants me my petition I would give her a glass of sweet white wine and thank you shout out on the forum! So thank you in advance St Martha for I know you are working on my behalf. I take that as a good sign what do you think? :-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello, raysweet ,

Sounds like a plan!!

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

raysweet

Unread post by raysweet » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:58 pm

Thank you st martha for your fast response. Cant wait to see what's going to unfold now.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:48 am

Oh dear ! Saint Martha must think I am a right plonker LOL So I got ready to light her 8th Tuesday candle last night , I had an urge to check my petition paper that I place under her red tealights. Well I felt so stupid. I had wrote my Target's date of birth correctly then for my DOB I had put his date of birth! I am guessing I should really start all over again. She gave me signs before bless her ! But after correcting my mistake I heard a man mentioning dragons three or four times on a radio show. Would this of prevented her from helping properly with my petition?

P.s the man on the Radio said " My Grandma told me once to read the bible , if I wanted to defeat any dragons I got to read Psalms 23!" lol

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:20 am

Thank you Saint Martha for being amazing I know that you will come through for me as you always do. I have all of my faith in you and I promise I will reward you when you grant me my wishes.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:52 pm

I'm starting to work with Santa Marta and I feel I have been receiving signs from her when I asked her to confirm her presence. I am not sure how to work my petition though, I need my ex to do three different things that are time sensitive so I can't petition them one after another through the weeks. Can I write out each petition on a different piece of paper crossed by my name, each folded with one of his hair in the center, place under its own candle and burn all three together every Tuesday (I am thinking one green, one red and one purple)? Also I read that she likes a brown egg drizzled with honey, but there's no mention whether the egg is cooked or raw?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Hi Innocence,

You can work all three petitions at the same time. Saint Martha is very powerful and if she wants to work with you, she will hear all of your petitions. Have faith in her, she is very strong.

You would use an uncooked egg for her offering.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena! I will do that.

Miguelsamiga
Newly Registered

Unread post by Miguelsamiga » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Thank you, St. Martha. Your protection, although challenging at times, has been fair and just. Thank you for your continued protection.

alliec

Unread post by alliec » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:07 am

Thank you Saint Martha for your blessings, protection and guidance. I love and respect you deeply. You are beautiful and amazing. I love you!!!

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:55 am

I did the most time sensitive petition today by itself and will do multiple ones when Tuesday comes. I wrote out the petition for my ex to give me an item in 3 days, I crossed the petition with my name 9 times, 5-spotted it with bend over oil, added his hair with a pinch of catnip, gentian root and licorice root (I want my ex to feel that he's giving me the item out of love for me, I can't go the route of wearing the essence of bend over myself and demand him for it verbally since when I first asked him for it he refused and got mad). My offering to Santa Marta was black coffee in a beautiful teacup and a purple tealight anointed with bend over and Saint Martha oils.

Again I have a few questions, I read that fresh coffee ground offered to Santa Martha along with the egg can be disposed in the garden (or in this case, my flower box outside the window) to return them to nature. But what about the wet coffee ground I used to brew the cup of coffee with? Can I dispose of that in the garbage can like regular kitchen waste? Also I made more coffee than I needed in the French press so I am drinking the rest. Can I pour the cup of coffee for Santa Marta down the drain when the candle burns out?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, Innocence ,

I would respectfully place the wet grounds in the garden or in the woods. In other words, put to Nature. I'd do the same with the coffee.

Wishing you the very best with this!! I pray that she comes through for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:08 am

I've been petitioning both Saint Martha and ,Marta lubana for slightly different petitions. And last night I heard what sounded like a hiss , I am not sure if I was just hearing things and when I was laying on my bed for a nap I was mentally asking them for help with my petition and I heard a female whisper " Try." That made me go cold and I thought I was hearing things so I asked again mentally for help with my petitions.And I heard the same female voice whispering " Try." So I said thank you. I also gave them a chocolate each earlier. Just wanted to share this. I have had signs of dragons and a few snakes , which I am very grateful for.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

That's terrific!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:06 pm

My big petition to Santa Marta was for my ex to give me the item by the end of September which didn't happen. As we entered October I decided to approach my ex gingerly and he agreed to grant me partial loan of the item. This afternoon I did a Fast Luck + Compelling candle spell (which left lots of wax residue) and asked him again in evening, this time he gave me the whole thing for good (my love spells have mellowed him out too). Now I no longer know what did the trick, was it help from Santa Marta? Was it my candlework today? Or was it simply because I managed to persuade him? Anyway I will keep honoring Santa Marta for the rest of the 9 Tuesdays like I promised her, even just to cultivate a long term relationship with her!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi Innocence,

It's impossible to know if any one spell, or the combination of works, is responsible for any success. Enjoy the results, and continuing to honor Saint Martha is always the way to go.

Congratulations.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:08 am

Thank you Martha for helping with part of my petition ! Xxx

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:16 pm

I have been working with Saint Martha for a year now and our relationship has really deepened.she is so forgiving and understanding of my personality and my circumstances. She works so fast and i know she does not like to see me sad. She answers almost all of my prayers, she certainly answers all my most serious ones. Hail the powerful and compassionate St. Martha! i honestly feel tonight, like my man is in a relationship with not just me but with st martha as well.haha. love you Mother Martha!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Hi ChokatLily,

That is a wonderful testimonial. Saint Martha is indeed very caring and powerful and I am so glad that you have such a deep relationship with her.

I wish you continued good luck.

alliec

Unread post by alliec » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your blessings and protection. I love you, respect you deeply. Very grateful for watching over me.

raysweet

Unread post by raysweet » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:50 am

You did it again St.Martha yall have no idea how stubborn my man was lol. As you know I started working with her back in September to get the guy I was talking to, to open up more and make time for me and St.Martha did that and more. Not only did he open up, he's talking kids and marriage ;) I was a slick tonight I put domination oil in his body wash and in his shoes while he was sleep :D I was not playing Lol...... This is my third Tuesday and already seen results by keeping it simple with her.

Thank you St.Martha once again I wonder what's in store to come :D :D :D

alliec

Unread post by alliec » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:37 am

Thank you again Saint Martha for your help, guidance and protection. I received your signs. I love you so much and am forever grateful. I love you! Thank you!

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello LM Family.......

I think I may have purchased the wrong candle :cry: so i need feedback. Does it matter what color the St. Martha 7 day Votive Candle is in order to get help from her with a lover that has strayed away. I have the green candle with the black St Martha with the little boy in her lap and a snake over her shoulders. I haven't started using it yet and i still have to purchase the Saint Martha oil. I'd appreciate any feedback and information.

Oh yea even though the spell says i also need the St. Martha domination oil, am I able to use the LM Influence oil instead or no?

Thanx :)

Reason: See admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, Kuntrygirl90 ,

Did you buy this from Lucky Mojo?

I can't find a candle like the one you have described.

HRCC Graduate #1631

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:36 am

Hi Miss Aida.....

Although i prefer LM Products, I couldn't find the candle on the LM site , so i purchased it from Ebay for $5.99 or something like that. I placed the link below.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=St ... e&_sacat=0

Lucky83

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:10 am

St. Martha, St. Martha the Dominator, Mama Lubana you have come thru once again for me. You have answered my prayers and I thank you for that from my heart. You have come thru time and time again. You are the best. Thank you!!!!!!

jump

Unread post by jump » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:36 pm

I have never heard of St. Martha until last month thru this forum. So, I decided to see how to work with her as I am in desperàte need and had no one to talk to about what I'm going through. I followed the advise from this forum (I think either from Ms. Aida or Ms. Athena). Anyways, prior to asking for her help, I establish a relationship with her and asked her to give me sign. On a 2nd day, my dàughter screamed and said "mommy, there's a big lizard thingy under your car". The sàme day, in my bedroom it smells like fresh flowers & it feels like the smell is following me. The 3rd day, my husband made freshly brewed coffee - I was shocked becàuse he never makes coffee. I know, I'm a little slow... but at that point I relized it was St. Marth giving me signs.
It's only been month but she has been very, very....good to me. I am so grateful that she understands me, she loves me, her willingness to help me. Glory to you St. Martha! You àre truly à powerful saint. I will share the world her loving kindness. I love you. I pray and ask she help us all who are feeling helpless & tired emotionally, physically & mentally. Thank you so much St. Martha.

msdeltagirl1972

Unread post by msdeltagirl1972 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Very early this morning as I was thinking about my target I unwrapped my St. Martha candle that I had bought some months ago, but had never thought to use 'til now. I read about St. Martha in the Bible and listened to the gospel song about her, Mary Don't You Weep, and I started feeling very attached to her, personality-wise - she's such a boss, she even challenged Jesus to have HIS stuff together. So I asked her to help me with my goal, and also for us to foster a life-long relationship. I promised her the normal things - coffee, a red candle every Tuesday, perfume - but also that, in the realization of my goal, that I would finally get the snake tattoo I wanted to symbolize her triumph over the beast she'd slain. I crafted my petition, dressed and set alight my candle, offered her a red candle, and a spritz of my Chanel perfume. I thanked her for listening and for her consideration of my case, and this morning before I left my home I gave her a hot cup of black coffee.

Just a few hours later I was sitting outside by myself at school and this guy with "Cobra" on his shirt stops and asks if he can sit next to me -- which was weird, because he had no reason to post up directly next to me! But I let him stay there. We sat together for about 20 minutes and then, thinking about my petition to St. Martha, though, I was seized with inspiration and said, "I think you're a sign and that maybe you were sent to me" (which really made him laugh). I asked him his name, and he told me people called him Mart :D With a serpent on his shirt and with a name like that, I just KNEW it was a sign. I was so thrilled that I gave him my extra pair of sunglasses and went off to class thanking the holy and miraculous St. Martha for hearing me!!

So thank you so much, Holy Virgin St. Martha! I'm so excited to build this relationship with you!!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Mama,

Just wanted to take time too tell you that YOU are absolutely AWESOME. I thank you for all of your continued support and guidance in my life. My lover is amazing to me now ;) . You have definitely changed things for the better for me. I really respect YOU and I'm grateful for our relationship. Thank you for empowering me and others as well. Love you!!!
Blessings!

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:22 pm

I've been offering Santa Marta a red rose every Tuesday for a month now. The first rose stayed fresh for a week, but the last two roses died within a couple of days. Is this a bad sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, Innocence,

That's a hard call.

I get the same flowers from the same place every week. Sometimes they last up to 2 weeks and, other times, they last for 3 days.

It depends on how long the flowers had ben taken from the ground, how they were nourished before and after being picked, what chemicals (is any) were used, what are the flowers being fed in the water, etc.

The best way to check? Have 2 flowers: one on her altar and another one someplace else in the house. If the flower on her altar dies faster, then we know the answer....

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DominaMerc

Unread post by DominaMerc » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:37 am

Okay, I'm having something like this happen as well. I had two white hydrangea stems and placed one on St Martha's altar, and one in my kitchen. The one in my kitchen is now thriving, but the one on the altar is not doing so good. I'm considering switching them to see what happens. In addition, I keep water by my bed while I sleep and this week there have been more bubbles than usual... I do a lot of uncrossing work and regularly dress the doors in Fiery Wall, but it feels suspect. I only recently started petitioning St Martha, could it be related?

Thanks all
DMerc
- Domina Mercury

alliec

Unread post by alliec » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your love, protection and guidance. You have been helping me overcome difficulties, which I appreciate greatly. And I know you know who is a bit stubborn but I appreciate the signs for telling me not to give up. I love you very much, appreciate everything you do for me.

DominaMerc

Unread post by DominaMerc » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:52 am

The white flowers on St Martha's altar are now doing much better... interesting. Maybe she didn't like the other vase? I also wanted to share a weird synchronicity.

When I made my first formal petition last Tuesday I asked for a sign that she would help me. Afterwards I felt a little wiped out and decided to relax and watch a movie, which was uncharacteristic of me. Shortly into the film a scene opens with a glowing neon dragon sign. Okay, no big. Then there's talk of snakes. Then, to really bring it home, a woman snake handler overpowers a man by strangling him with his own tie. Whatcha think? Should I stop asking for signs?

DMerc
- Domina Mercury

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Hello, DominaMerc ,

The bubbling water is communication. But you seemed to have gotten the message.

And yes, these definitely sound like signs you are getting from her.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DominaMerc

Unread post by DominaMerc » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!
- Domina Mercury

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Mama,

Thank you for your continued support - my lover is doing things that I want him to :D You are just AMAZING!!! Your beautiful altar enhances my foyer and my family enjoys your beautiful flower bouquets and sweet smelling candle. I am so glad that you have become a part of my life - I tell many how wonderful you are!!!
Blessings!

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 pm

I just want to take the time to say Thank You St.Martha in advance for hearing my petition and I look forward to watching my requests be manifested right before me. I trust and believe that you will not let me down. I will wait patiently for the signs that you are indeed working on my behalf :)

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Update: Last-night my love and I had the most magical love making encounter. I read a prior post where someone said to give it a try and ask St. Martha Lubana to help me on the next encounter and last-night was it. The encounter was so great that i woke up this morning feeling so good. My request is as follows below.....

“St. Martha Lubana the the Dominator will you please be my accomplice and let me
Borrow your Sensuality, Sexuality, and Charm for the next time
I’m with my lover so that I am sexy
And irresistible in his eyes”

I just want to take this time to Thank You St. Martha for granting my petition and request. I look forward to seeing everything that you do on my behalf. I am grateful and will burn a white candle as my offering to you.

Thank You

alliec

Unread post by alliec » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:18 am

Thank you St. Martha for your love, help and support. I am always grateful for all that you do.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Mama,
Thank you for all of your wonderful blessings!!!
Blessings!

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi Mrs. Black Indian!
I am captivated by the relationship you and St. Marta Lubana share! Would you mind me asking how you personally work with her?
I've tried searching your posts, but I haven't been able to find out.
Thank you and may she continue blessing your relationship!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:50 pm

It is generally preferred that one-to-one dialogues be taken to PM and left off the forum. Thank you.

amysx13
Patreon Patron

Unread post by amysx13 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi all :)

I'm new here and yesterday was my first Tuesday of lighting a candle and praying to Saint Martha. I've been working on my target for a little while now with definite but slow moving results, and since he needs a slightly firmer hand and I've been drawn to Saint Martha I decided to ask her to help me in my work. I've been praying to her for days while waiting for Tuesday, then yesterday I offered her coffee and a white rose and lit a green candle and a white candle which burned all day next to her picture. During the day the rose bloomed open completely, the candle flames burned beautifully, and my target and I had a huge breakthrough in our relationship, literally a giant wall that he had in place just crumbled into dust! I know without a doubt that Saint Martha heard my prayers and is helping to strengthen my other work as well as working her own incredible power. I'm sorry if this is long lol but I just had to share her amazing workings, it was so incredible to see things start to manifest in just one day! Thank you Saint Martha for hearing me and blessing me in such a way!!!

Take care,
Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:33 pm

My apologies Miss Athena, I will definitely do so!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Hi amysx13,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Thank you for sharing your lovely experiences with Saint Martha! She is a powerful ally and you received some positive signs that she is willing to help you.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”