Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
supper

Re: AIRR and HP Psychic Readers and Rootworkers Questions & Answers

Unread post by supper » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Good Day,
I have a dear friend who is in need of help. He is very sad and everything that follows after sadness.
I was told that he should get a reading, but I know for a fact that he is not into that. I so much want to
help him and have find his way back as to when we first meet, total opposite from how he is now.
So my questions is may I sit in for him and get a reading? Is this even possible? I know that the reading
might not as strong if its him getting the reading but I was wondering if I may sit for him...I so much want to
help him. I am also planning on doing a healing and uncrossing jinx candle but I want to do more

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Dear Supper,

You can certainly get a reading about him - readers are often asked to read about the situation surrounding someone's boyfriend, girlfriend, mother, brother, sister, etc. It does't affect the reading's efficacy.

If you want to hire a reader or a rootworker, start with these two sites and look them over:

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Hoodoo Psychics at 1-888-4-HOODOO (HP)
http://hoodoopsychics.com

There are two pages at the AIRR site that are also very helpful if you are looking for a reputable root doctor:

Suggestions For Clients
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... or_Clients

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ure_Doctor

Also, to avoid scammers, read the HITAP page on

"Readers, Rootworkers, and Black Gypsies"
http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

and the AIRR page on

"Fake Psychics"
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e_Psychics
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

supper

Unread post by supper » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Thank You SSSO much, I will get on it sooner!!
Happy New Year!

Daphne

Unread post by Daphne » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:17 am

I don't know if this is the appropriate section in the forum, however, I have been working with a rootworker from the association and it has been almost a week since I have to tried contacting him with no answer.

This rootworker is doing ungoing work for me and has always been very good about getting back to me and has gone above and beyond. When he has gone away on vacations what have you he even sends out notifications that he will be gone. That is why it is so weird that none of my emails have been answered.

Where can I find out or inquire about this rootworker, perhaps something has happened to him.

I have continued making payments for my work weekly but with no response. I would really appreciate your help in this matter. Anyone?..............

stellar

Unread post by stellar » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Hello fellow forum members.

My question is: What happened when you hire two rootworkers to obtain the same goal?

Thanks. :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm

They will work toward your goal. This has been asked before...

Here is a page at AIRR that addresses the question and provides answers:

Suggestions for Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

stellar

Unread post by stellar » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Thanks so much.

I was looking around the forum for something related. Your help is greatly appreciated. :)

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

It's best though to make sure that you let both of them know what the other is doing so they can make sure that they complement each other. If they're both doing good readings and they're both working towards the same goal, you should be fine, but some spells complement each other better than others.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

stellar

Unread post by stellar » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 pm

In regards to hiring two rootworkers for one job --

I was really desperate and chose someone randomly from the internet. I'm not entirely sure if she is legit, but I like to think the best of people.

The other person doing rootwork for me is a close friend who offered to help me.

The first lady told me not to tell anyone anything, so I kind of let her know that I was doing something with someone else too but left out any details.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi all,
Is it better if I hire a rootworker to do spells for me or should i buy the spell kits from LM and do it myself?
pros of doing it myself would be that its cheaper and I know exactly what outcome I want... cons would be I have very little experince.
any advise and others experience would be appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Well, there's no better way to learn than by studying and doing, and Lucky Mojo can provide you with both the material to study and the supplies to work with.
But by hiring a rootworker, you know that you are getting a very experienced person to evaluate and potentially work your case for you.

I would say that it depends on the situation you are wanting to work for. If it's very important, then you may wish to get at least a reading with a worker, so they can help you determine what work you can do to get the exact effect you want. They may also be able to divine your talent-potential for the work, so you can get an idea of what level your actual natural ability may be at. They could also provide you with magical coaching, to help mentor you through the work, to give you the best chance of learning the most from the experience, as well as have the best chance of being successful.

If you are just curious about working for yourself, then read and study the various pages available for free on Lucky Mojo, and start by working some small magics for yourself to see how to take to you.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks Devi for your advise.
I need help mostly with my financial situation. I bascially need money coming to me fast to able to save my home and just survive. It's stressing me out so much that I can't even get a good night sleep. I have anxiety about all the bills and mortgage and .... I'm just overwhelmed.
so I guess maybe I can hire a rootworker and do some work myself too at teh same time to make the working even more powerful.
I'm hoping spending a little monye on LM spell kits and a rootworker will pay off :)
one last thing is how do you concentrate on your desires when doing the spells when you're so stressed out?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:17 pm

That's the issue if you are stressed, it is difficult to focus. I speak from experience. First you should do a cleaning to relieve yourself of some of the negativity. You definitely need calmness and peace of mind to focus on results. That is why Devi suggested an experienced root worker to work on your behalf while you cleanse your mind, body and environment. LM has a list here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:23 pm

You're both correct. It's too hard for me to concentrate right now. I need help of a professional. I'm going to look in to hiring a rootworker initially to do the work for me. maybe later on when things get better and I'm not so stresses I can start doing the work myself.
my only concern was no one but me really knows my situation and can really feel my pain so I thought if I did it myself my goals would manifest easier that having someone who doesn't know much about me.
but I guess this wont be a problem with an experinecd rootworker.
Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 pm

I say attempt to do it yourself, and take your time to learn. Learning goes a LONG way. I can tell you from personal experience that I say more movement when I did the work on my own, than when I had someone doing it for me. However, this only happened when I was in the right state of mind. If you are stressed, obsessed, overthinking, and frankly too emotionally attached to your work...chances are it is not going to work very well, or it will not manifest exact how you wanted it to. Rootwork to a certain degree takes discipline. You must have the discipline to believe in your work despite what your eyes may see. Sometimes things seem to be going well via what we see in front of use, on myspace, facebook, but I can tell you that people put up a front, and really they are feeling miserable or they really are feeling those feelings of happiness.

So I say start with spell kits...see what you can do with that. However, I like to start doing some pre-work such as cleansing myself, doing a road opener, some power work, then conducting the spell. Some people like to jump right into the spell, but when I was first learning that vastly helped me.

On the other hand, if you situation is very difficult, I would work with a rootworker, or at least go to them for guidance. Working with a rootworker does not mean you are going to see more immediate results, but they are more helpful in the sense that they know what they are doing and skilled. But just because you are unskilled does not mean you cannot do things alone. If you need help with your finances, I would work it by yourself at first. Doing a thorough cleansing of yourself, and think about what you need to help get yourself in a better financial situation (i.e. getting a job, getting a roommate, getting another job, scalling back on certain things), and then think about what spell kit would help best.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Thank you starsinthesky7.
I looked in to money drawing products from LM and there is a spell kit and a mojo bag that I was thinking of getting.
but as far as cleansing, getting rid of negativity before doing the money drawing spells and to be able to relax and focus on work what product do you suggest I should get from LM.
Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Chinese wash is great for the actual cleansing of floors and space in your home. To take a bath, you can buy 13 herb bath, or you can simply buy road opening bath crystals (cheaper too). Tranquility bath crystals are great to help you remain calm. I think the money drawing is great, however, if you are looking for more steady money coming in...i would recommend that you seek out steady work or something like that. In addition, I would recommend that you get a money stay with me dressed candle, and if you are in dire need of help seek out St. Jude (he requires a payment), St. Expedite can provide immediate assistance in terms of luck (requires payment)and St. Joseph may be of some help to you as well.

However, if you feel like you cannot concentrate and are TOO stressed then seek out a rootworker whether its for guidance or to do all of the work.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:58 pm

2010luckyme wrote: my only concern was no one but me really knows my situation and can really feel my pain so I thought if I did it myself my goals would manifest easier that having someone who doesn't know much about me.
but I guess this wont be a problem with an experinecd rootworker.
Thank you.
You will explain the entire situation to the worker, and then they will do a divination on that situation in order to see even more deeply into it - including the spiritual elements which are in play and which may be very hidden from you. From there they will prescribe work for you, &/or propose work to do on your behalf.

But if you are thinking about consulting with a worker, then I wouldn't order any supplies until after you've spoken to them. That way you will only get what you need, instead of ordering a bunch of stuff, and then being instructed to buy completely different stuff. Since you're worried about finances, you'll end up saving money that way, by only getting what you need. Just having a consultation/reading will go a long way towards helping you know exactly what you need to order to get the exact result that you're aiming for.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:58 pm

how do I use the bath crystals if I dont have a bath?
I think I will try what you sugegsted myself and if I can afford it maybe get help of a rootworker to work with me as well.
Thank you all for great your advise. you guys are great!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 pm

If you do not have a bath, but have just a shower, you might want to get a bucket or a large bowl and pour the water over your head 7 times. I know some people put it in a squirt bottle, and rub it up your body to attract things to you, and down your body to remove obstacles and negativity.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Ok I guess I get a reading and meanwhile I'll do some self cleansing.
You guys give us all hope.
Thanks.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Thank you starsinthesky7.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:39 pm

From personal experience - start on your own when you have the time to wait for results which may not even be 100% at the first attempt. If there is an urgent need, work with a rootworker. It may seem expensive at first but it is better than the amount of energy,time and money you will spend in getting the materials for yourself & performing spells. This is an art which takes time for perfection & manifestation.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks but how does a rootworker performs the cleansing part for you to get rid of negativity. seems like all the cleansing process are the spiritual baths and crystals atht one has to do themselves.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Get a reading. If you're not crossed you can do cleansing yourself. If not, rootworkers can do long distance cleansing. I was speaking more from spells perspective - it is definitely good to start doing working on your own so you are empowered for life but in cases of getting a job, money need where we need quick help it is best to seek help of a professional.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:52 pm

I think you are fully capable to attempt this on your own. Cleansing work is not all done through spiritual baths. The rootworker can help you do these things on your own, while they work candles, egg cleansing, or baby dolls on your behalf to get rid of the negativity.

Ms.juju

Unread post by Ms.juju » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Arielle, i want to start out by saying thank you for replying to my post. And yes you are right no I wouldn’t just stop there I would keep searching further, not just stop at one person.

I asked the reader to take a look at the situation. And i did that, and I didn’t like the outcome of it all, as he said it had only a 50% chance. And it surprised me because i never heard of no one who couldn’t really do much at all.

Like you said about getting clarity first and going from there, because like you said about trusting in God and i am a firm believer in god, and i know with faith anything is possible through Christ. So i am going to keep believing and keep praying and i know i will get some results.

Arielle i want to thank you again because you have know idea what this means to me by you replying i feel like there is some hope still left out there for me. And i will keep you guys posted on here and thanks again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 am

hi there Ms. Juju

I think that you should definitely get a second opinion from a reputable rootworker you can PM some people on the board for some opinions or you can read the testimonials found on Lucky Mojo's affiliate site for finding a rootworker here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, I would recommend that you get do some cleansing and protection work. A simple uncrossing spell you could do is get an ordinary egg, and rub it DOWN your body from head to toe. Feel the negativity going inside of the egg. Make sure you are going only in a downward fashion. After this, you can either put the egg over a picture while you sleep then crack it in a clear bowl or cup of water in the morning. OR you can crack it right after you rub it on your body. You should be naked when you perform this method. Now once you crack it...if there is any blood, hair, or anything else that is not normal then you were crossed. You can do this for you boyfriend as well. If he is not inclined or does not believe in Hoodoo, then simply put the egg over a picture, and crack it like I said before.

Another method is to do the 13 herb bath and/or get the uncrossing spell kit. The egg spell is great to do in the mean time while you wait for your reading or for your supplies.

In addition, you should ALWAYS protect yourself. I recommend that you get a firey wall of protection spell kit. You can work with St. Michael who is an EXCELLENT protector as well if you would like to work with saints. He requires a red candle and you can dress it with angelica and/or olive oil.

You are not a failure...you will be okay, but you need a second opinion, and it may take some work but you will be able to get off whatever, if anything that is on you. Good luck to you.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Is there a difference between having rootwork done by a rootworker and the candle service provided by the Missionary Independent?

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:07 am

Check out the AIRR Contact informationhere:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ntact_AIRR

Email them and they'll try to get in touch with them.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:40 am

The church sets lights and provides a report. Many rootworkers also set lights, and they may provide additional services, such as altar work, doll-making, mojos, in-person cleansings, etc. tHave you searched here?

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 am

I think i can help you to understand the differences between the services provided by a reader (who may also be a rootworker), the services provided by a spiritual rootworker who performs a candle service for you (such as those we undertake at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church), and the conjure work performed by a root worker who may prepare other types of spell craft for you, wither instead of or in addition to a spiritual candle service:

Open a second browser window so you can follow along as you read this.

In the second browser window, go to the AIRR site at ReadersandRootworkers.Org --

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Okay, you will see THREE columns of information.

LIST OF AIRR PRACTITIONERS:

At the far left is a narrow column in which there is a list of names of AIRR practitioners. You can click on their names and go to their individual pages. At those pages you can see their pictures and learn what kinds of readings they offer, what kinds of conditions they will help on as practitioners, and what styles of conjure craft they perform for clients. You can also see pictures of their work, read testimonials about them, and perhaps find a link to a page where you can book their services.

TYPES OF READING AND DIVINATION OFFERED:

After you do that, go back to the main page again. Down the middle of the main page is a wide list of types of readings offered. Each type of reading has a picture and a short description. The types of readings include palmistry, tarot card readings, graphology, numerology, astrology, egg divination, dowsing, pendulum divination, and so forth. If you click on the name of a type of divination or the words "read more" you will be taken to a page where that type of reading is described and illustrated. At the upper right of the page, and also at the bottom, you will find a list of AIRR practitioners who perform that specific kind of reading. The list may be long or short, depending on how many participants do that type of reading.

Go back to the main page now and you will see that the third wide column, down the right-hand side of the page. This contains three groups of topics, dealing with rootwork and conjure practices.

TYPES OF CONDITIONS ADDRESSED:

The first group, at the top right of the AIRR main page, lists conditions -- that is, reasons you may seek out a rootworker and conditions for which you require help. These include love situations, money situations, career situations, and so forth. If you click on one of these conditions or the words "read more," you will b taken to a page where you can read about that condition and how spiritual practitioners work to help out in that sort of situation. Again, at the upper right and at the bottom of each condition page you will see a list of AIRR practitioners who perform work for clients for the specific condition you are reading about. The list of names may be short or long -- not every AIRR practitioner performs work for every kind of situation.

FORMS OF CONJURE WORK OFFERED:

Go back to the main page again and scroll down to the second group of topics on the right-hand side. These are the forms of conjure work offered. Here you will see described various types of spell-casting, such as candle services, mojo making, amulet creation, doll-baby work, magical coaching, and so forth. Click on one of these titles or its "read more" link and you will be able to read an illustrated page about this type of work. Again, at the top right and bottom of the page is a list of AIRR practitioners who perform spiritual work in this form, and the list may be long or short, depending on how many AIRR workers perform that type of work for their clients. It is here that you will learn that a candle service is a specific type of rootwork.

Now, to answer your original question, you will notice that two of the AIRR practitioners listed for various conditions -- myself and Elvyra -- offer to set lights at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. Missionary Independent Spiritual Church provides a specific type of spiritual conjure work called a candle service. Other AIRR practitioners also provide candle services in their own churches and chapels. Deacon Millet, for example, is the pastor of Four Altars Gospel Sanctuary, which is part of the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church denomination, and he is also a Bishop on the board of directors of MISC. His candle services are performed much like those at MISC, but at his own chapel, in Southern California.

ABOUT AIRR:

Go back to the main page one more time and scroll down and you will see that the bottom section on the right contains links to pages that tell you more about AIRR, who we are, and why we are different than most web-based or shop-based psychics or conjures.

HOW TO USE THE AIRR SITE:

Okay, so say you have a situation -- we'll call it a love situation. You want a reading. Let's say you want to get a reading by the method of tarot card reading. You click on the tarot card link, look at the list of practitioners who do this kind of reading, and click on the names, one by one, and read their personal pages. When you find a spiritual helper whose page appeals to you, you can book an appointment for a reading. At the reading you will be given insight into the situation, and perhaps some prescriptions for spell work that you can do.

If you want to hire a root doctor for your love situation, you can find one by going to the main AIRR page and clicking on your condition, then selecting a spiritual helper from the list of people who will handle that condition. If there is a particular way that you want the situation worked on -- with a doll, a mojo, an amulet, or a candle service -- you can also cross-check the types of work and see which of the rootworkers who address your condition also do the type of work you are looking for. You can also find this information on their personal pages, by the way, in the list of services they offer.

I hope this answers your questions and helps you understand that hiring a reader is not the same as hiring a rootworker / candle server to take your case. All of our AIRR root doctors will perform some sort of consultation or reading, but not all of our readers will take every case or work for every kind of condition or work in every style of conjure-craft, and not all rootworkers will perform candle services.

Good luck with your search for a reader and and/or spiritual helper who suits your needs
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 am

Thank you for your reply.

I got a reading and rootwork is due to start in the coming weeks, no 100% guarantee like the genuine witch doctor who was going to work with Black Magic, contact Venus, Ishtar, conjure Goetic demons, and sounded like he was on friendly terms with the Devil and all that for just $2000 :lol:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 pm

You do know that AIRR pages include some great and highly recommended readers and rootworkers right gbenson?

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Yes thats where my reading and upcoming rootwork was taken from.

It was merely a joke at the many fraudsters on the internet who tried to scam me before I found this site.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Just to clarify my earlier post, I was not insinuating that anyone on AIRR was fraudulent, before I found Lucky Mojo I was desperate for help with my situation and got burned by some very good tricksters, well I thought they were different people but I was able to prove they were the same person through the false websites they set up.

ANGEL007

Unread post by ANGEL007 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm

:?:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 pm

I think it depends on the situation. A palm readings can be quite accurate if you are asking about yourself per se. But I feel like if you are asking about some else, that has nothing to do with you, then a tarot card reading might be the better bet. I think it just depends on what you want to know.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 pm

More accurate? Well, I believe it depends more on the actual reader than the method.

Have you checked out the AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) web page?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:51 am

The question is one of those "comparing apples and oranges" things.

A palm reading is essentially an in-depth character analysis in which predictions cover the sitter's life-long ranges of events including health, love, mental processes, career, and so forth; it is specifically about the person whose hands are being read,

A tarot reading can be a character analysis about the sitter, but it much more often performed to answer the sitter's short-range questions about specific situations, including the characters of other people with whom the sitter is interacting.

Read about these two very different styles of divination and learn how they differ at the AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) site -- and while you are at it, spend a few more minutes on the site and learn about other forms of fortune telling such as egg divination, handwriting analysis, numerology, runes, scrying, I Ching, obi, pendulum divination, dowsing, and astrology:

AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org

This post was moved from the forum section called "ask for help with spell casting" to the section on "readings." Please help your hard working moderators by making your posts in the appropriate section at the outset. Thanks!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Money order, paypal, or cash. You are not purchasing the reading from Lucky Mojo, but from me, and i do not have a merchant services account. Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:50 am

You can add a credit card to paypal so it charges your card and does not take it from your bank account. That would seem to be the simplest solution, and it's how I use paypal!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:38 am

AIRR: Who We Are

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers is a gathering of professional practitioners of African American folk magic (hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, etc.) who provide psychic reading and spiritual root doctoring services to the public.

Contact links for AIRR

ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS AND ROOTWORKERS
6632 Covey Road, Forestville, California 95436
voice: 707-887-7808
email: airr@readersandrootworkers.org
Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

AIRR web site:
More than 100 FREE articles on divination, hoodoo, conjure, spiritual practices, and spell-casting, plus a listing of every participant in the AIRR certification and directory progam:
http://readersnadrootworkers.org

AIRR facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow AIRR on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Associati ... 2322124791

Hiring an AIRR Reader or Rootworker:
AIRR hosts a directory listing of certified practitioners. Each AIRR practitioner has an individual page at the AIRR web site that displays his or her personal contact and booking informatio. The directory appears along the left-side border of every page at AIRR.

Dispute Resolution:
Clients can initiate mediation for dispute resolution with an AIRR practitioner by following the procedure outlined on the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service page:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... of_Service
catherine yronwode

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Sat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi,
I jsut paid for a reading by Ms Cat then I rang the church number to set an appointment but it was an answering machine, then I rang the luckymojo shop number but still no luck. Can anyone assist me on how to set an appointment with Ms. Cat since I have already paid for it.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 01, 2010 6:59 pm

This Forum is for Lucky Mojo customers.

Here you can meet and interact with Lucky Mojo's owners, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church workers, and several participants in the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, as well as a loyal and knowledgeable volunteer network of Lucky Mojo customers, clients, and friends.

In this forum, we can advise you about Lucky Mojo products, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church services, and how to contact AIRR readers at the AIRR site. However, no Shop, Church, or AIRR staff will read your questions here, so it is pointless and useless to ask here about your shop orders or about church services that you have ordered, or to attempt to contact AIRR through this forum.

This forum is run by volunteers.
It is not connected to
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP DATABASE,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP EMAIL ADDRESS,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP BUSINESS OFFICE,
THE LUCKY MOJO LABORATORY,
THE LUCKY MOJO CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHIPPING DEPARTMENT,
or to
MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH.
or
THE ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS AND ROOTWORKERS

If you wish to contact any of those entities, please address them directly via phone, fax, or email:

====================================

Lucky Mojo Curio Co.: Who We Are:
Lucky Mojo manufactures hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles. We grow our own herbs and we carry a full line of occult books, amulets, talismans, and religious goods.

Contact the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.:
LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
voice: 707-887-1521
fax: 707-887-7128
email: order@luckymojo.com
Store Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/?a ... 0695769051

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Web site:
You can learn more about our occult and metaphysical supplies shop, read our catalogue of hoodoo and conjure oils, herbs, incense, and other Souterhn-style magical goods, and order products online at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. web site:
http://luckymojo.com/catalogue

MISC: Who We Are:
We are an interfaith church, welcoming all deities to our altars and all people to our congregation. We believe in the immanence of spirit, the intercessory power of prayer, and the efficacy of the practice of setting lights for petitions and praise.

Contact MISC:
MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH
email: church@missionaryindependent.org

MISC Web site:
You can learn more about our church and read past articles in our newsletter at the MISC web site:
http://missionaryindependent.org

MISC facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow MISC on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forestvil ... 5277333356

AIRR: Who We Are:
The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers is a gathering of professional practitioners of African American folk magic (hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, etc.) who provide psychic reading and spiritual root doctoring services to the public.

Contact AIRR:

AIRR web site:
More than 100 FREE articles on divination, hoodoo, conjure, spiritual practices, and spell-casting, plus a listing of every participant in the AIRR certification and directory progam:

AIRR facebook fan page:

AIRR hosts a directory listing of certified practitioners. Each AIRR practitioner has an individual page at the AIRR web site that displays his or her personal contact and booking informatio. The directory appears along the left-side border of every page at AIRR.

Dispute Resolution at AIRR:
Clients can initiate mediation for dispute resolution with an AIRR practitioner by following the procedure outlined on the AIRR Ombudsman Terms of Service page:
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 pm

thanks...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Call the shop during regular business hours. You posted just a few minutes ago and it is almost 8:00 PM on Saturday night. The shop closed three hours ago.

Shop hours are 9 AM - 5:00 PM, Pacific (California) time, 7 days a week.

Now, since you posted to the forum, rather than reading all about our business hours, which are posted on the web pages, including the one where you paid, i am going to post the entire form letter about contacting me and the the church and the shop. This information is vital if you wish to be helped by us. You cannot do any better than to read it and learn it and then help others when they post here asking the same sorts of questions you just asked.

Additionally, since you posted this in the wrong section of the forum (it is not about your situation in terms of spell work; it is about getting a reading), the thread is being moved to the "Readings" section of the forum.

Here you go, hon, the entire form letter :-)

This Forum is for Lucky Mojo customers.

Here you can meet and interact with Lucky Mojo's owners, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church workers, and several participants in the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, as well as a loyal and knowledgeable volunteer network of Lucky Mojo customers, clients, and friends.

In this forum, we can advise you about Lucky Mojo products, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church services, and how to contact AIRR readers at the AIRR site. However, no Shop, Church, or AIRR staff will read your questions here, so it is pointless and useless to ask here about your shop orders or about church services that you have ordered, or to attempt to contact AIRR through this forum.

This forum is run by volunteers.
It is not connected to
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP DATABASE,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP EMAIL ADDRESS,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHOP BUSINESS OFFICE,
THE LUCKY MOJO LABORATORY,
THE LUCKY MOJO CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE,
THE LUCKY MOJO SHIPPING DEPARTMENT,
or to
MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH.
or to
THE ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS AND ROOTWORKERS
or to
catherine yronwode in her role as a pastor, reader, and rootworker..

If you wish to contact any of those entities, please address them directly via phone, fax, or email:

Lucky Mojo Curio Co.: Who We Are:
Lucky Mojo manufactures hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles. We grow our own herbs and we carry a full line of occult books, amulets, talismans, and religious goods.

Contact the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.:
LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
voice: 707-887-1521
fax: 707-887-7128
email: order@luckymojo.com
Store Hours: Open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/?a ... 0695769051

Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Web site:
You can learn more about our occult and metaphysical supplies shop, read our catalogue of hoodoo and conjure oils, herbs, incense, and other Souterhn-style magical goods, and order products online at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. web site:
http://luckymojo.com/catalogue

MISC: Who We Are:
We are an interfaith church, welcoming all deities to our altars and all people to our congregation. We believe in the immanence of spirit, the intercessory power of prayer, and the efficacy of the practice of setting lights for petitions and praise.

Contact MISC:
MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH
email: church@missionaryindependent.org

MISC Web site:
You can learn more about our church and read past articles in our newsletter at the MISC web site:
http://missionaryindependent.org

MISC facebook fan page:
You can become a fan and follow MISC on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Forestvil ... 5277333356

AIRR: Who We Are:

Contact AIRR:

AIRR web site:

AIRR facebook fan page:

Dispute Resolution at AIRR:

Thank you for your consideration. -- cat
catherine yronwode

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 pm

thanks for the info...sorry for my question to be posted where it shouldn't be..

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Tue May 04, 2010 3:12 pm

I have a rootwork from AIRR I won't tell no name, but If a rootworker is doing work for a client right they have all of there supplies, photos, candles, you name it. Okay how calm does the person have to be when the rootworker is doing work for them even though they are not doing the work themselves? Any thoughts or any tips.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 04, 2010 3:13 pm

According to the type of work...

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Tue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

it for love for a specific person

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue May 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Are you asking about the client? How should the client act during the time that the rootworker is doing work for them? If that is that case, then you want to adopt a mindset of acceptance that the work is done. You should try to keep yourself from doubt and anxiety as best you can through calming techniques and cleansing baths. Generally, talented rootworkers are working off of *their* faith and not your own, as demonstrated by how they can manifest for even the most skeptical of clients or for clients who don't believe in magick. That said, you should try your best not to work against your worker.

Keeping calm will also keep your from sabotaging your work with various contrary actions, like flipping out on your love target when they come to you etc.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

master4

Unread post by master4 » Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 pm

I love this website very much, and i know it is the best Knowledgeable website online to date.

Before i start practicing some of the Knowledgeable information on this website i would love to get
a reading about my self and all problems that may be blocking my progress in life.

Do it have anyone here who is willing to give me a reading?

Thanks.
We all have to think before we act, Or at least act like we are thinking

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun May 09, 2010 12:44 pm

This forum is here to help people chose and use Luckymojo products, not chose a reader and certainly not provide them. If you are in need of a reputable reader you can hire one at: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck
HRCC Student #1559

master4

Unread post by master4 » Sun May 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks for the advice HailDiscordia.
We all have to think before we act, Or at least act like we are thinking

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Make sure you look at the testimonials, bios, and services they offer as to see which reader works the best for you. Some do many different methods of divination.

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

okay I have a friend of mine who has a rootworker doing work for a situation to bring back a female into his life again.

okay he had told me that a rootworker from AIRR told him that his love work is going well.

However, he has heard a talk from his best friend that he has been "stalking" the female target from what rumors are going around as he tried to get the women cell number by contacting the phone company. yet I know that the phone company does not tell the other person that someone was trying to get the old number because I went through telephone marketers.

My friend was with me the whole time and has not see his female friend since his bday event last month and she was there wishing him a happy bday.

My question is for my friend is that if a rootworker (and this is a theory but many you may have the answer) -- if a rootworker from AIRR is doing the work and they are tellin him that everything is well but is the target going through something?

becuase he started this back in April around the 17th and now it is the May 13 about 4 weeks later.

Anyone has an answer or have any of you all had similar situation?

my friend is being patient and doing the prayers but what advice should I give to him going through his odd but strange time in his life even though his work is going well with no interferences or anything?

in other words, is this common?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 13, 2010 6:40 pm

The fact that an AIRR reader saw a clear and open path is a good sign.

Did your friend set a time limit? If so, he should be sticking to it and not second-guessing his work.

Being talked about through false romors is an issue that calls for protection. You say no one is interfering with the work, but gossip can be a form of interference.

The target may be going through something that has arisen recently and changed the situation, but the best way to deterine that would be to get another reading.
catherine yronwode

crazyinluv

Unread post by crazyinluv » Sat May 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Does anyone know of a good Hoodoo practitioner who could give me a reading and instructions on what route I should take in regards to my situation before I try something on my own that may be improper? Thanks in advance
Peace&Blessings

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”