Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

bythebeautifulsea
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:31 pm

Moongoogle, just wanted to share that a good trick I've found here and applied successfully is to wash your socks with bath crystals in the rinse cycle---crown of success, look me over, steady work, attraction, etc.---really whatever you are looking for. I do this regularly for my husband (and children), but no reason you couldn't do this for yourself. Pray over the crystals that with every step you take, you are moving closer to the opportunities and success that you seek. It works tremendously!
HRCC Graduate #2172G

moongoogle

Unread post by moongoogle » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 am

Oh wow, that is such a (Beautiful) and excellent spell to do. I will do that. Thank you so much for sharing bythebeautifulsea.

bythebeautifulsea
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by bythebeautifulsea » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Absolutely!! Wishing you the best of luck and much success!!
HRCC Graduate #2172G

pesty
Newly Registered

Unread post by pesty » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Hello my wife works at a post office but the one she works at only have limited number of working hours each week which means low pay check she needs something that will get her transferred to another post office that have a maximum of 40 hours per week

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:12 pm

Hi pesty,

If your wife is looking for more hours and better pay, you might want to look into Steady Work spells. Here is an excellent thread about how to use the Steady Work Oil:

steady-work-oil-questions-and-anwers-t231.html

Best of luck to you!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

mistyknight
Newly Registered

Unread post by mistyknight » Mon May 11, 2020 3:56 am

Greetings everyone,

I accepted a job in November 2019 to begin work in July 2020. My current job ends in June. Due to COVID -19 many companies in our industry are laying off or outright telling new hires that they no longer have a job. This is because we work in the international sector and there are visa and transportation issues due to COVID which also led to decreased money coming in. Thankfully, my future employer still plans to bring me on with a significant reduction in salary until I am able to travel into the country. What I am seeking is something that will keep me employed with this company even though there is a delayed start. I really want to move to his particular country but I am concerned that there may be additional job cuts. I was researching Steady Work. Would that suffice if I were to someone make it specific to the company?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. And thanks in advance for your replies.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 11, 2020 4:04 am

Hello mistyknight,

All of the uncertainty on the job front has a lot of people anxious, but I am happy to know your situation appears secure.

Steady Work would be the way to go. You can name the company in the petition to help ensure they keep their promise and keep you employed.

I wish you the best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

pcole88
Newly Registered

Unread post by pcole88 » Mon May 11, 2020 3:03 pm

I would like tips on getting a paid internship in my major? And after I graduate, getting a job in my field (public health).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 12, 2020 5:11 pm

Hello pcole88,

I have moved your post to this topic on finding a desired job in a desired company. Please do not start new topics as you will find we already have nearly every subject already covered.

You can read through the posts here and adapt them in your petition for a paid internship. I think you will find lots of ideas here that can help you.

Good luck.

PRPrincess22

Unread post by PRPrincess22 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:13 am

Hi Everyone,

It’s very easy for me to get a job. But I’m having a very hard time getting my dream job. Any help on what to do to get hired in my desired profession? I have a couple of companies in mind as well.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:11 pm

PRPrincess22,

If you have business cards of hiring manager or a cut out of the companies logo, you can use them in a honey jar. Please read through this thread for spell ideas. Also please check out the links below for common products used for this type of work.

Steady Work: https://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Crown of Success: https://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Once you've picked out a spell or two you would like to try, please let us know if you have any questions. We'll be happy to help!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

steadyinthelight
Newly Registered

Unread post by steadyinthelight » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:06 am

Hello,
I am introducing myself to this forum. I would like to take the correspondence course so I am making the post for this too.

I am not attached to finding something that I am looking for, since no one has ever been able to help so far. Ive always made the most progress on my own.

I suffered since birth from a curse (or so ive been told) that had one effect of never allowing me to find and keep and grow in any job. Always something happens which makes the situation unbearable for me or I lose the job, also I am never able to manifest my potential, learn or do good work in the job. Its hard to explain, no one understands this, but please take my word for it.

I do believe I succeeded in making progress against this attack. I have done so many things magically, more than many humans probably has on one thing...

I'd like to have a spell to attract a job where people are nice to me, and treat me with basic human respect.

I feel I need to work magic to help reverse the deep grooves of the past.

Its not a normal spell to attract a job, it needs to be to attract a job with certain kinds of people in it. I found that I can use influence magic, but I cant use magic to fundamentally change who a person is and what their agenda is!

My idea was to use magic with Venus and Spiders so far...

My intuition can be quite random - it has helped me survive so far.

Looking for more ideas. My desire is to be free of this so I can be of healing service to others (I am a healer).

Thanks for your time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Steadyinthelight --

Hello, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. You attempted to start a new topic, but that is not allowed here unless an administrator creates one, hence, your post was merged into the thread that most closely resembles your request for advice.

So, let's start with the curse on your job-getting. That would have to be removed before you could hope to do efective spell-work to get a specific job.

To make an analogy, you could not train for a marathon rce while you had a iron-defiency anemia. You would have to diagnose and treat the anemia first, then, when you had fully recovered, you would be able to start training.

Now, if you read this thread from the beginning, you will find some spell ideas for getting a specific job, such as working with the logo of the company, the business card of a hiring agents, and so forth -- but you need to be confidently clear of the effects of the curse (which you should get a reputable psychic to diagnose, because "i've been told" is not enough for a worker like me to trust, being as how there are many fake psychics who falsely diagnose "a curse" to try to lure in clients).

Finally, with respect to your idea "to use magic with Venus and Spiders," i have no idea what you are talking about, alas. I am a practitioner of hoodoo, and could tell you about that, but your statement that your "intuition can be quite random" will not help you to learn African American folk magic, i am sorry to say. What you describe is called "personal gnosis" (self-developed knowledge) and is not a topic we deal with here. If you want to learn hoodoo, either formally from me, as per my course, or informally, by hanging out in this Forum, hen i suggest you connect with the community. t's a folk tradition, and very detailed in its ways of working.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

steadyinthelight
Newly Registered

Unread post by steadyinthelight » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:51 am

Hi Catherine,

I have been working on this issue for most of my life. So I am pretty experienced already. I have done all the curse removing things I could find, plus I have already done all that kind of job magic as well, with the cards... ive read so many hoodoo and angel spells, and done all of them. I did so much I think there was a great deal of force behind it, and the magic already worked pretty well, but then the actual job was an unreasonable situation and I found it unbearable again. ItsI decided for the first time in my life to ...Its not about finding a job as much as it is trying to find one I can survive in where the people treat me with basic respect. Its not a request for a specific job at a specific company, its a request for love..

I am not sure if I succeeded or not with removing the curse, but Ive been all around trying everything from hoodoo to javanese magic to sooo many things. Ive literally been working on this 24/7 for many years, so I am very well trained, honed and experienced. Ive made incremental progress, I just feel it has not been good enough yet - maybe im on the last leg...

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:51 am

Steadyinthelight, have you tried getting a reading from one of the readers at AIRR?

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Even if you have tried to do your own readings, I have heard other people say they find it hard to read for themselves. And you mentioned being unsure if you were successful.

There are also helpful threads in this forum on breaking jinxes/curses, doing uncrossings, and then getting jobs. Read as much as you can. It will take some time but you will learn so much! You mentioned being interested in Miss Cat’s course... she requires you to make the purchases of products for the course over at least 4 months so if you haven’t done that yet, it will give you something to do during that time.

You might also consider the mundane. I’m not sure how old you are or what field you work in (and you don’t have to share that information), but sometimes joining the working world is a harsh awakening into how people treat employees or how customers treat workers. Do you have any kind former coworkers that you could ask if there’s something you could improve upon? Maybe there is a mannerism you’re unaware of that makes people think you’re angry or annoyed...sometimes I sigh without realizing it and people wonder if I’m annoyed. And when I got my first retail job in college, there were a few times that customers and managers made me cry as I learned how to let things roll off my back. Best of luck and please do consider that reading!
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

ekcperez
Newly Registered

Unread post by ekcperez » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:35 pm

I really feel unhappy working at my job it just doesn't fulfill my spirit I feel like taking on to YouTube is my true path I have a vision and theme and everything ready I just need a way to get out of my job and work from home my parents are older and I want to enjoy them now that they're in they're golden years and I'm so depressed I want to be free to see my family and be unchained to the 9 to 5 . Can anyone please help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:37 pm

ekcperez --

1. Cast aside the depression. It is not going to help you find your dream job.

2. Do not quit your 9 to 5 job until you have a stead stream of income from your new job. Then ease your way our politely and move on.

3. If making you tube videos is your calling, start making them! Make one per week on your day off. Invest in some pro-level equipment (you will need your regular job to do that) and then start filming and sending out invitations for folks to like you.

4. When you hi 1,000 followers, start to monetize your brand -- t-shirts, mugs, donations, and so forth. Have that money set to a separate Paypal account for that business. If you want to go the Patreon route, you will need at least that many viewers to make a go of it.

5. As you transition away from your day job, and your viewership grows, increase your production frequency. Host your archive of past show links at a dedicated web site. Do not rely on Youtube to serve them up for you.

6. To keep up your spirits and increase your enthusiasm, use Crown of Success oil in your hair, and bathe in Look Me Over Bath Crystals so folks will want to view your channel.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ekcperez
Newly Registered

Unread post by ekcperez » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:38 pm

Thank you very much I appreciate your advice . I will try to work on my depression and focus more on everything you mention thank you so much 💜💗

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Hello. I was wondering if someone could give me some advice.

I applied for a job that will be closing in about 2 weeks. I have some Crown of Success oil, sachet and incense, and yellow and white candles at home. I have recently made a honey jar. While waiting, is there anything I can do? e.g. doing candle spells?

What other products would be useful for me to enhance my chance? I don't know if I should get a COS spell kit, some steady work oil+sachet, road opener oil, I can you can't oil, gravel root.... any recommendations? I am on a tight budget, so I'd like to get a few supplies that would be most useful to me - can't afford to buy everything at the same time.

Many thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:36 pm

Hello viennayeung,

You can work with a business card of the hiring manager or a print out of the company's name and logo. Write your petition over this image, stating that the company will hire you for the desired position. Dress a candle with Crown of Success oil and pray over it as it burns. You can use a yellow or purple candle for this.

Good luck!

viennayeung

Unread post by viennayeung » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:00 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

Ochun_Sweetness

Unread post by Ochun_Sweetness » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Hello all,
I have a question and just wanted to know that I’m not way over my head with this. Can I use a lodestone to help a position open up at a certain company, school in this matter, that I want to work at? I was actually offered a position at the school, but I couldn’t take it because it would’ve been a major pay cut for me. I can tell I made a good impression on the principal because she remembered me from the last interview that I had with her, which was so beautiful timed to Mercury in Retrograde. Anywho, I would appreciate y’alls advice. Thank you for your time and patience :)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:27 pm

Hello Ochun_Sweetness,

You could certainly try that, and petition for the ideal position for you to open up at that company.

Let us know if this works for you. Good luck!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:46 am

I have been talking to the spirit of Jim Morrison. He has been holding his hand out with a gold star in his palm. He told me that I’m going to be a famous psychic, and a man from Paramount Pictures will find me, and offer me a contract for a reality show as a psychic medium.

Every spirit I have talked to told me this is going to happen. I was a 1950’s rock star in my past life. When I look into my crystal ball or clairvoyant see visions, I see all of it happening and how.

My question is can I purpose a lodestone to attract this to me? What oils would be the best to use? Should I print the logo of Paramount Pictures and put it under my lodestone?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:47 am

Pyromancer,

I would use the lodestone in conjunction with a vision board to help bring this into reality. You could cut out pictures of him, studios, and Hollywood. Burn Crown of Success incense in the morning while focusing on your goals. You can anoint the lodestone with lodestone oil but afterwards you would just need to feed it some magnetic sand. I would use Look Me Over products when pitching your ideas to others.

This work may be a heavy undertaking. You would have to work equally hard in the mundane world as well. Building a portfolio of clients who would vouch for you. Pitching it to various people in the business. Putting yourself "out there" to be seen. Nothing like this would just fall into someone's lap with magic alone. You will also need to ask yourself if this goal is realistic. Do you have a path to get there? Are you able to make one? What are your first steps? These are important questions to ask yourself. Everyone has dreams but it takes hard work to manifest them into reality.

Best of luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”