Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Mark777 ,

Yes you can burn both at the same time, just spend personal time praying over each candle with the specific petition. Make sure you are clear about the petition you are praying and doing it over the right candle.
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi Mark777,

Personally, I perform one candle spell per person at a time. If you are working two targets, work them separately on separate days or at separate times, to avoid scattering your energy too much and reducing your chance of success with either of them.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Mark777,

If you are burning 7 day candles it is ok to burn them at the same time, but make sure to give the attention to that candle when doing the work It seems your case may be one of two options to date and want to open the roads and paths for both of them and let the best one win. If they are figure candles then I would follow Miss Athena advice and burn them at separate times since you cant work them both at the same time. It depends which candle choice you are using: votive or figure, taper candle.
Link on candles on forum: candle-choices-shapes-forms-colours-wax ... 68-60.html
General questions on candles: lucky-mojo-candles-general-questions-an ... 29341.html
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Grgiegrl

Unread post by Grgiegrl » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi. How many spells can you have going on at once?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Grgiegrl,

Welcome to the Forum.

Your question has been merged into the proper thread, which, as you can see, is 9 pages long, at 60 posts per page! I suggest you start reading on page 1 and keep going, and you will see a lot of answers to this question, from several points of view. If you read all the way forward from there to here and you still have questions, just ask, and i will reply.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:38 am

Hello!!!

I am new to the forums and am learning how to use them. I hope I am in the right place for this question.

Can I perform more than one spell at a time?

I am currently performing a candle spell on a lover, and also wish to perform a spell to work on improving myself.

I’m thinking that performing 2 spells at once breaks the focus and concentration needed for each. So for instance, I cannot give my full self and intent to a love spell if I’m giving myself and intent to a personal growth spell.

Maybe I’m wrong in this thinking (hopefully)? Any guidance would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:25 am

Ianoydb,

Yes you can! Many find that you can split things up so that you are working on different days of the week. You can also work by the cycles of the moon, drawing something in on a waxing moon and removing something when it is waning. It feels so natural, like breathing in and breathing out. Times of the day is good too. Dawn to noon to draw in, dusk through evening to remove. I would just allow enough time in between working the different spells so you can recharge.

Miss Cat talks about "Spell Overload" on this page: https://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Suriyothai

Unread post by Suriyothai » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:55 pm

Can there be too many spells on a target? Like a break-up jar, a honey jar, an ammonia jar. reconciliation spell was done by someone else. break up vigil candles, reconciliation vigil candles by the church. and a return to me vigil candles.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:40 am

Hello Suriyothai,

Have you read through the posts in this thread? You will find your question asked and answered many times.

The short answer is yes, you can certainly overwhelm your target with too much spell energy. If you read the posts here, you will get more detailed information that can help you.

Good luck.

luckyinlove

Unread post by luckyinlove » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:00 am

Someone is doing 2 spells for me (break up jar and love spell). Can I also do my own spells against the other woman?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:03 am

Hello luckyinlove,

You can do your own spells to support the work done by your rootworker, but seek their guidance first. You don't want to contradict the work they're doing for you.

You also don't want to risk overwhelming your target with too much spiritual energy. I have moved this portion of your post to the correct topic on whether one can do too many spells at once. Please read through the posts here for more information on that query.

Good luck.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:54 am

This question might sound quite dumb, but I'm just curious.

I've read many times in this forum that many people keep many spells focused on one person, for example, a vinegar jar to sour the target's life and some Hot Foot, for keeping that target away, even a mirror spell at the same time. It's normal because the nature of those spells is "similar" regarding the spells' nature (let's call it "negative" nature).

What about two different nature spells for one target? I mean, a spell for good and other spell for "bad"?.
And that's where I arrive to the point of my question.

Imagine you have to deal with nasty and horrible people, but you have no choice to ignore that person, because they are relatives or coworkers and they situation makes impossible to leave and we are forced to deal with them.

Can we perform a freezer spell to control/freeze her/his wrong doing to us, and at the same time a honey jar to sweeten her/his towards us?.
I know It seems silly to mix a freezer spell with a honey jar, but, in case we want to keep a bad attitude away but at he same time we want to have a quite convivence with that target, could It be this possible?.

Is there another better alternative or spells combination to control a target but ay the same time, have a quite time without fighting?.

Thanks a lot.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:29 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

That kind of crossed-purposes work seems counter intuitive to me. You can't essentially freeze someone in place at the same time as you do work to move them in a different direction. You either give them feet of clay or you give them movement. You can't really do both.

I would also be concerned that you are spreading your own energy too thinly to be effective in any one area.

I would choose one course of action and stick with it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”