Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:29 am

Pyromancer,

The blood would be a powerful link, I think more so than the hair. I think it also depends on what you are working toward. If I wanted someone to change their mind, I think I would use the hair from their head. If I was working for protection, I would use the blood. If you can use both then I would use both. Hair for the head and the bloody tissue in the doll baby's body.

Good Luck
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:14 pm

Good evening everyone! My question is about a signature. Would it be wrong to cut the signature up so that it could be used in more than one spell? I may only be able to get one for now and I need to get this work started immediately. Thank you!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

Yes, you could do that.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Starhime13
HRCC Student

Unread post by Starhime13 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:20 pm

If you can't get DNA from someone to enact revenge based magic, what other tools can you link to them?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Hello Starhime13,

Please read through the many posts in this topic on how to use personal concerns. You will find that your question has been asked and answered many times already.

Good luck.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:00 pm

Starhime, you could read this thread, or you can go to this page and scroll down to the section called Substitutes for Body Fluids. https://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

Starhime13
HRCC Student

Unread post by Starhime13 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:53 pm

Ok so I was right on my theory about being able to make a doll from someone's photo and use it as a revenge link . Thank you

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:02 pm

I can't edit my previous post, but I dug some more and found that I can use a copied signature in my work. So I will keep the original for now and use the copies (that I won't have to tear up).

Starhime13
HRCC Student

Unread post by Starhime13 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:24 pm

Would a copy of a signature be as effective because as the original the signature? they wrote it by their own hand and it provides a psychic link. How are copies effective? Do they still provide that link , even though the physical person had no affiliation to it ?

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:43 pm

Stahim13, I thought that too until I did some research on the board. Many of the moderators (who are certified practitioners and very experienced) have done it with great success. So it works.

Remember that doubting your work will impact it negatively. Others have used copies with success, so take that as proof. We have to work with what we have and can use it to get a stronger personal concern.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:18 am

Hello Starhime13 and MrsSchaeffer2020,

Photocopies of signatures are not as significant as the original, as they do not have that person's energy or skin cells attached to them. Paper, or other items, personally touched and handled are a stronger link to the individual.

You can still work with it and many have had success, however don't confuse it for the original in terms of its strength as a personal concern.

Good luck.

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Hi Miss Athena!

I totally understand what you're saying and I didn't mean any disrespect. I know that the original signature would be the strongest, but I also did read that if you only have one original, it is better to make copies and then and preserve the original if possible. I have several different things I need the signatures for, so I have no choice.

Knowing that is is possible is still comforting.

Jojo

Unread post by Jojo » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Hi I need help! I used hair from my target in vinegar jar
for breakup but lost his other hair that I wanted to use for a honey jar
Can I take the hair out of the vinegar jar and use it in the honey jar?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Hello Jojo,

No, I wouldn't do that. Mixing cursing work with sweetening work would not be in your best interest. Get a fresh personal concern of his if you want to do other work on him, and keep it for that purpose.

Good luck.

luckyinlove

Unread post by luckyinlove » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:27 am

So I have someone doing work for me. A breakup spell using a jar and a love spell using a candle. My ex knew me only by my nick name which I gave for both spells. He didn't know my legal name. I also made a mistake with his name because he uses his middle name as his first name instead of his actual first name so I put in his middle name as his first name. Will there be issues or would these errors cause my spells to not work? We are using the correct pictures.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:58 am

Hello luckyinlove,

I have already answered your question about using legal vs. nicknames in your spells. Please do not double-post the same thing across topics as this is against forum rules.

Also, do not ask different questions in one post as this forces me or one of the mods to split your post into different topics, as I am about to do here. This causes extra work for the forum's staff, so please keep each post to a single topic. Thank you.

Ladyathena9

Unread post by Ladyathena9 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:52 pm

Bingo! I got ahold of worn underwear. I read about burying them in the backyard to keep someone around. Is there anything I should do beforehand? Or just bury it?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:59 am

Hello Ladyathena9,

Tie them with a pair of your own then bury them together.

Good luck.

Kiki27703

Unread post by Kiki27703 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Doll babies

MonicaR
HRCC Student

Unread post by MonicaR » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:56 pm

I have a question, I do not have any personal concerns of my ex the father of my son, but, I do have a mug shot from the day he was arrested for what he had done to my daughter. He really got a lenient sentence, and once he was let out early (before warning the family and the victim I might add) he was released into the care of his family and was living at a half-way house and again he re-offended by attacking a very young girl, someone who was a family friend that trusted him. So he was re incarcerated but now is back out and I know exactly where he lives, and have that photo along with his full name and date of birth. Would this be enough to be able to bind him, and also send back the pain he has caused to my daughter and any other poor innocent he may have hurt in his life? And what would be a good spell to use for this? I was thinking of a doll baby in a mirror box and burying it in a cemetery. But I want him to suffer for what he has done, he has already proven that he will re offend again and again and more violently than the last time but yet there he is out roaming free. It makes me sick.
HRCC Student #2227

stinastarryeyed
Patreon Patron

Unread post by stinastarryeyed » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:50 pm

MonicaR-

I have had success using only a name and birthdate in conjure work. I am sure that a spell would work with a photo, name, and birthdate.

I am so sorry to hear about what has happened with your daughter.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:39 am

Hello MonicaR,

I am sorry that you and your family have gone through so much trauma.

You can use what you have for personal concerns, and hopefully that will be sufficient for your work.

You can consult the posts in the following topic for ideas on spells curse him for his crimes:
spells-of-justified-revenge-and-reversi ... 25254.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Neeks7

Unread post by Neeks7 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:53 am

Hello,

I was thinking of doing a honey jar for a reconciliation situation that I have with my ex girlfriend. We broke up a couple weeks ago and she has me blocked in every possible way. I do not have many personal concerns apart from many photos and her business card with her hand written full name on it. I wondered if you felt it would be smart to put that business card into the honey jar or if I should use it for something else? I only have 1 so what I use it for I really wanna give it the best shot because once it’s been used or damaged I have no other concerns apart from photos.

Is hand writing a good personal concern and is her full name enough writing for that to be considered?

Also can we use any honey from a supermarket or does it have to be a specific kind of honey that’s been prayed over?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:35 am

Neeks7

Reconciliation work in my opinion is best if attacked at several angles to really address the need and bring this person back. A honey jar is a powerful method to bring back lost love, to sweeten them to you. In it, you would add items such as Balm Of Gilead buds (used in reconciliation), love herbs etc. You can read all about honey jars here: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Here is the link to the lucky mojo reconciliation product line: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Other options for the card is to use it in mojo or use it in a doll baby:
Mojos: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Doll baby: general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... -1260.html
For personal concern, generally, the more personal the better here is an explanation of a concern: https://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Also, lucky mojo carries a book filled with reconciliation spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturna ... pells.html

Above is a lot of information to get you thinking and planning, it is also advised that getting a reading by a reputable reader to guide you in which work is best to do. Generally speaking, I would do a honey jar, Light a candle on it Mon-Wed-Fri dressed with reconciliation oil, and return to me oil. Recite Psalms 23 and 32 over the Jar as you work it. Lucky mojo reconciliation spell kit is a great start and addition to a honey jar as it utilizes candle work, making a mojo, and sending a car/letter which is dressed (contagious magic). https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Any honey would work, personally, I prefer to use honey that is organic and unfiltered.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Neeks7

Unread post by Neeks7 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Hi Jaydee,

Thanks for sending me this over.... when u say Monday-Wednesday-Friday do you mean 2 separate candles from Mon-Wed and then Wed-Fri or do u mean 3 different candles each on one of those days?

Just wanna make sure I do the right thing?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:25 pm

Neeks7,

You would use three different candles one for each day. Carve the candle with your names on it and dress it with Lucky Mojo Return to me and Reconciliation oil, an added bonus is to dust it with Reconciliation powder, which is double dressing. Being this is for love I would use red or pink, you can rotate the color on the candle. Monday is the moon- emotions, Wednesday- Mercury communication, Friday- Venus- Love.

Hope that helps!

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:00 pm

Hello Neeks7,

You have lots of options in which to use her business card and her handwriting, including her signature (if I understand you correctly). All of these are helpful personal concerns, since you don't seem to have anything with her DNA on it (such as hair).

Some spells like a honey jar would require a single-use of the current personal concerns you have from her, as they are immersed in the honey and will eventually dissolve as they are made of paper. However, other approaches would enable you re-purpose these personal concerns. For example, you could wrap her written signature in your petition and set them below a fire-proof plate upon which you burn candles such as skull or vigil candles. It's an idea of another option available to you.

Since you are unclear on which approach to take, I suggest you get a reading on your situation. This will not only help you understand your target's mindset better, your reader can prescribe specific rootwork based on what emerges in your cards.

You can find professional readers and rootworkers here:

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Free readings and rootwork advice every Sunday
get-free-psychic-readings-and-rootwork- ... 93501.html

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) -- Economical, pre-paid scheduled readings and rootwork help
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Hoodoo Psychics (1-888-4-HOODOO) -- instant telephone readings for immediate answers to important questions
http://hoodoopsychics.com

As for the honey, any kind will do. It does not need to have been blessed. Just ensure the jar has a metal vs. plastic lid if you intend to burn candles on it.

Neeks7

Unread post by Neeks7 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:16 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have requested a reading as you suggested so hopefully I will have some more direction soon.

In regards to the rest of your message your advice was great. Only issue is I only have 1 personal concern. (Business card with handwriting on it) I wish I thought to take more things before but their was no issues until there was an issue so never had a reason to before this.

In your professional opinion would you use this personal concern (business card) for a single use honey jar or would you use it under a skull candle like you suggested and then once the candle was finished use the same business card again in a mojo hand to continue the work? If you feel the latter would be better could I still just use a printed photo of my target for the honey jar instead of the business card and then do both the honey jar and the skull candle together for extra power?

Also if I used a personal concern of myself that had my DNA but my targets personal concern was not as strong or no DNA would that cause an issue or would it make it stronger?

Hope this makes sense and I haven't confused you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:07 am

Hello Neeks7,

I'm glad you found that helpful.

I would use the business card over several spells, and use her photo in the honey jar. That way, you could layer your work and increase your chance of a successful outcome.

Good luck!

Neeks7

Unread post by Neeks7 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:03 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

Im sorry to keep responding. I have just found something that could be used as another personal concern but wanted to know if you think I should put it inside a honey jar or inside the mojo hand or even both? It is 1 part of a love heart lock and key that I have 1 half of and she has the other half. (Unless she has thrown it away since we stopped talking)

Also in the previous message I asked if I should use a personal concern that contains my DNA if her personal concern is not as strong or if that will cause an issue?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:35 am

Hello Neeks7,

One half of a necklace, to which your target has the other half, would not be considered her personal concern. If you had both halves, and if she had worn hers, then you could use both.

As for your DNA-based concerns eclipsing hers, no don't worry about that. We do try to balance personal concerns as best as possible, but work with what you have.

Neeks7

Unread post by Neeks7 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:43 am

OK totally get it thank you

Neeks7

Unread post by Neeks7 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:33 pm

Hi Jaydee and Miss Athena,

Hope you are both well.

I have just had a reading done on the Lucky Mojo Radio show and Miss Cat mentioned a few things I can do to help my situation. Both of you guys suggested to do a honey jar and/or skull candle but Miss Cat didn’t mention to do these things. I wanted to know if I should just do the things she suggested on its own or if I can do those aswell as the honey jar and skull candle to increase the power. The things she mentioned to do were not really loved based candle work but more bathing in love herbs and healing oriented. Surely a honey jar and skull candle couldn’t hinder the situation. But I’m not an expert. I would really like to do the honey jar and skull candle and was looking forward to it, but Just don’t wanna do the wrong thing and mess things up and now I’m confused on what to do. Please help.....

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Hello Neeks7,

Follow Miss cat's advice. You had a couple of readings on the show, and she prescribed rootwork based on that specific understanding of your situation. This is more precise than any understanding I can provide here on the forum based solely on what you wrote.

So take her advice and do the work she outlined. You can add a honey jar to keep your situation with your target sweet, but don't complicate or steer your plan off course by adding other things like skull candles at this point. You can always visit those options if this first line of attack doesn't yield the results you're hoping for.

Neeks7

Unread post by Neeks7 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

OK that makes sense. Thanks for clearing this up. I will do the honey jar with the pink and red candles on it and oils etc but I won’t do the skull candle. Unless things don’t get better after sometime.

I will do all that Miss Cat said to do also.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:19 pm

Hello Neeks7,

I would stick with pink candles at this point, as you want to reclaim the romance you two once shared. Save the red (for passion) for when you're back together and you want to reignite the heat between you. Using red from now may result in more of a booty call or friends with benefits kind of dynamic.

Just a thought. Good luck.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”