Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:05 am

Loveney45,

Yes, you could put her in the honey jar. It would help sweeten her to you if her being rude/mean to you is a problem. If it's not then leave the honey jar out of your work. The rosemary is for you to become in control of the household. Maybe this link will better explain it: http://www.herbmagic.com/rosemary.html You can use it in your cooking especially when making meals for the whole family, mother in law included. You use it to influence others.

The protection charms can be placed in your home or hung in the child's bed room. The evil eye charm is very commonly used when it comes to children. People praise the children and sometimes cast the evil eye at them. This belief is found in the Mediterranean but has since caught on to many parts of the world. I have a blue evil eye disk hanging in the living room for protection. It's pretty and I just tell people I picked it up in Turkey. If that isn't something your interested in, I believe St Nicolas is the patron saint for children so a picture of him could be hung in the child's bedroom. (I'm not Catholic so I could be wrong) The point is, there are a ton of protection charms. I would read up on a few different ones on that list and pick on that you feel comfortable with for the child.

The Protection oil I linked in the last post can be used to anoint the top of the child's head. Just a tiny dab is all it takes. Or a drop in a bath. As you do this, say a prayer for protection.

I hope this clarifies things a bit.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Moonchild720

Unread post by Moonchild720 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:11 am

Hi quick question. My ex and I, were having issues due to her family, there was a misunderstanding that had her family and I at odds, I stopped speaking to them because I was hurt they were creating a situation and we got along pretty well. Ultimately it caused issues in our relationship and it ended, my ex moved back home, she wanted to work things out but she’s worried about what her family will think or say. She’s very close to them. I don’t want to do any work to separate them, I love their family bond. But I feel that’s the one thing from keeping us from reconciliation. Sometimes it’s super annoying how much she cares about what they think, she’s the angel of the family though. I have been working on a reconciliation honey jar for her and I and I recently purchased the peaceful home honey jar kit for her family I put them all inside of one honey jar, I’m not sure how it’s working but I was wondering if I can do anything to add to the honey jar I was thinking maybe a stop gossiping candle? Not sure if that’s right because I don’t know if they’re necessarily gossiping but they’re most likely telling her not to come back. She told me she was in love with me but said what would she tell her parents, we were supposed to hang out but she went on a family vacation with them for a week and when she came back she decided that we should just cut contact. A cousin that she’s close to is going through a divorce so I’m not sure if the Cousin is also advising her to not come back so they can both be in the same boat. It just sucks because we all were a family at one point. I miss the whole dynamic but there’s a lot to fix. I did get a reading and basically it was saying that there is a blockage right now between me and my ex and then when it got to the family, the reader said that there was a much more positive aspect but not sure what will happen. Which I was confused by. Not sure how it’s more positive when it comes to them. Things were going so well u til that family vacation. I’m heartbroken because it was so positive and she was so in love before she left, I’m lost.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:13 am

Moonchild720,

If you went to a reader at AIRR, I would take their advice. Only they would be able to clear up any confusion you have with the reading and answer your questions. I would keep working the Reconciliation honey jar along with the Peaceful Home jar. I would stick your name in the Peaceful Home jar since you wish to be apart of the family again or at least have them stop being against you. I don't believe a Stop Gossip candle would be appropriate in this situation. If you would like to do a candle, I suggest a Block Buster candle burned for blockages that are in the way of your reconciliation with her. Wait 3 weeks and then burn a Clarity vigil for her to figure out what she wants for herself. When you complete the candle burn wait 3 more weeks, while working the jars. If she still has cut ties from you then that is your answer. It's important to set a time limit for this work. Some get strung along by if's and maybe's given by others when they could be doing work to draw in new love. Better love. A lover who is right for them.

Blockbuster: https://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
Clarity: https://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Meku424

Unread post by Meku424 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Hi hope I can get an idea on how to handle the current situation.
I looked to see if there were any cases where the MIL is financially manipulating her son so any guidance would be helpful. My MIL for the last 7 years of our relationship has been using different ways to manipulate my husband to give her money. From what he has told me it seems to have been going on for years since he started working.

When he offers ideas on changing her situation (she lives in a bad area and was working in a job that wasn’t paying her on time or well. She argues, deflects, ignores, changes the subject or sets his brother against him- by crying when she gets off the phone and telling his brother that he is getting rid of her and is ashamed of her. (His older brother is almost 40 still lives at home with her and is not working due to anxiety issues- he refuses to work and gets defensive when my husband tries to help). He also has a stepfather that relies on lying to receive his disability check and helps but between the 3 of them they are not doing much to change their problems.

This leads to the issue that has popped up last year. MIL has been asking every month for money for food and groceries since she does not have her checks coming in on time. The amounts are always a couple hundred and she always asks last in the day while my husband is at work. This leads to him running to the bank late at night then driving down to give it to her.
It caused major issues last Fall in our relationship as he was trying to find ways to give her money when at that time he was looking for work and he was so desperate to help her. All was quiet for a while and my husband was trying to help with his brother working but it didn’t work out. Two days ago MIL started asking late and last minute again for money. I voiced my concern and my husband agreed but he is overwhelmed and tired and stressed saying he has tried everything to help them get out of this problem but they do not want to help themselves and his fear is going to bed knowing that day his mother did not eat. But I am here knowing in my gut there is something else going on. She is very sweet to me and my family and I notice she is not always nice to my husband despite asking him for money.

I followed my mother's advice and tried a freezer spell then candle spell but I feel this is much stronger and deeper or maybe I am not working on the actual problem or angle so any insight can help.

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:14 am

Hello Meku424,

I'm sorry you are going through so much difficulty with your mother in law.

The spells in this topic can be worked on your situation, and you can adapt your petition to put an end to her financial dependence on your husband. You may also want to get a reading from a member of AIRR to better understand what is behind her behavior, as you suggest the problem may run deeper than what it looks like on the surface. You can find readers in the following link, who can then also prescribe a course of action based on the results of their divination:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Ochun_Sweetness

Unread post by Ochun_Sweetness » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:06 am

Hello all!
I was wondering if you could tell me what I can do to help my friend. I suggested a honey jar to sweeten her MIL to her, but I fear she might need a little bit more than that. Well she doesn’t really talk to her. Her mil mostly just asks her and her husband to give her gifts for her or her grandkids. She also asks when them are going to visit her and when they’re going to have children. She gives them a lot of empty promises and for the most part she don’t trust her to do anything for them. She tried to have weekly conversations with her but those were so miserable and she expected her to put in all the work. She said really wants her mil to respect her. Any help would be appreciated! Thank y’all for your time and patience as always :)

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:56 am

Ochun_Sweetness,

I would do the honey jar and stick with that for now. Family dynamics are different for everyone and it sounds like your friend may need to adjust her expectations for the relationship with her MIL until they can find some where to meet in the middle. As an outsider reading about the MIL actions, it seems like the MIL's requests are pretty common depending on the culture. I for one, never really talk to my MIL or have any expectations for her to do anything for me. I prefer it that way. No hard feelings or anything, that's just the way it has always been. I know others who are very close. There are pros and cons with each type of relationship really.

Do the honey jar and see what happens.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

LaoLe

Unread post by LaoLe » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:36 pm

So I've spent almost a year thinking through my situation and also researching in a few Facebook groups and this forum. I'm not even sure if this is the right thread as it could fit into a lot of different categories. I tried to keep it short but I couldn't, sorry :shock: :|

So, my mom is a narcissist and might also have bipolar and/or borderline personality disorder (her sister, who is a nurse practitioner, admitted this to me a few years ago). While my siblings and I didn't become narcissists ourselves, my brother and sister both chose somewhat dysfunctional partners. I'll talk more about my immediate family in another thread.

More importantly, my sister passed away, leaving her husband, my BIL, to care for their kids. While he's a decent person in general, his dad is even more of a narcissist than my mom. Both of my BIL's parents are very conservative and truly have some scary and hateful ideas about the world. Unfortunately, this has also shaped my BIL's world view. When my sister was alive, she was quick to straighten him out and to also bring a positive and loving energy to the house.

Long story short, he eventually met someone and remarried. When he first told me about her, she sounded great but I didn't meet her for a while. I did go to a psychic just to connect with my sister, and the psychic warned me about this woman. It was actually very jarring because I felt positive about this new woman despite still not knowing her.

When I finally met her, I was again very surprised. My sister was very down to earth and kind and this woman is very nice but it feels very insincere, like a mask she puts on. Her parents are also extremely racist, which was upsetting but I tried and still try to assume that is not the case with her. There are a lot of signs that something is up with her but it's hard to say exactly what, and I assume it's a combination of her religious views and potentially my mom poisoning the well. I also get the sense that she is a narcissist. Here are the signs:

- She met my BIL at her husband's wake. They got engaged within less than a year of her husband's death and married within a year a half
- She is very much about appearances and needs everything to be perfect (as explained by one of her children)
- They moved into a giant house but when you walk in, all of the kids are in their own rooms or playing video games in separate areas of the house
- The energy of the house is extremely cold. Neither mom and dad seem to make time to help the kids with their homework
- The family goes on fancy trips and eat out all of the time but they don't have deep conversations with each other
- She shames my very young niece when she does something like spills something on her shirt
- She belittles my sister's kids when they don't understand something (they are all pretty young - who the f*ck belittles a little kid?)
- She and my BIL live in a huge house but told the kids that they aren't allowed to move home after college
- The kids are also being told that they need to get jobs right away (though she no longer works????)

I can assume that some of this parenting is "tough love" though the idea that kids that lost a parent really need such a life lesson is pretty callous. This woman clearly does not like me or my partner, and we sort of understand because we are very much about equality and human rights which I guess is the devil's work in some people's eyes. However, my sister would be very upset by this development. She did not like her husband's father and now it's his sort of conservative thinking that is getting drilled into her children's head.

What is most alarming is that, unlike my sister who would have never stood for this kind of parenting, my BIL's wife encourages a lot of my BIL's worst qualities (materialistic, selfish, judgemental). He can also be an emotional bully and I don't see him standing up to her if she becomes more aggressive with her bullying. At the very least, I would have hoped he would honor my sister by being more gentle and sincere with his kids. My BIL seems relatively apathetic to me though he makes sure to include my mentally ill parents in family events, so I can't talk to him about any of this. It hurts a lot that we've known each other for probably over 25 years and he's been so quick to discard me. I spent a lot of time caring for my sister and helping out with the kids over the years and I thought it would have meant something to him.

They are still in the honeymoon phase, and I am very worried about when they move past that and when the five kids are all teenagers. I've heard that you can't bind a narcissist, and I don't want to do something that will indirectly harm the kids. I'm upset and I know my sister would be very upset. The main thing is that I know exactly how childhood trauma impacts a person for life. I will continue to do protection work on my sister's kids and try to sweeten my relationship with my BIL and with his wife but what else can I do?

p.s. I should also add that I feel some seriously toxic energy from her. I can sort of feel energies sometimes, and only sometimes but I definitely feel a bad vibe from her. Maybe it's only directed at me but, whew, it isn't good!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:42 am

LaoLe,

Wow, yeah that is a backstory. While some of the examples given are concerning, others are not. My kids play in separate rooms all the time and we don't always have deep conversations with each other. My house is cold because I'm from MI and like dressing in layers lol. My point is, this sounds more like a difference of parenting styles from what you are used to with your sister and your BIL's new wife. Since they are newly married, it could take some time to adjust. Especially if she doesn't already have kids of her own. I would think it would be tough going from 0 to 5 kids. My suggestion is to work with her instead of against her. If you work to against her you could possibility sever the already strained ties you have with the family. If you help her with the kids, she could learn from you and see you as an ally instead of just her husband's SIL.

I see you called into the radio show and I hope you were able to complete the protection spell for the kids. I would keep working protection for them and dressing gifts for them. I would also be the steady, positive force in their lives. I would also recommend Influence products. This could be used on a regular white candle lit for her or a while skull candle. Inscribe it with her name/birthday and load it with her hair if you can get it. Inscribe it with commands or traits. "Loving mother" "kindness" or other phrases. Also, don't forget to place some Protection oil on yourself before visiting them.

Influence products: https://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

LaoLe

Unread post by LaoLe » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 am

Just to clarify, she was already a mother to two and became a stepmother to three, so she already has experience.

And the house is cold energetically rather than literally or physically.

Also, when I spoke about the lack of deep, emotional conversations, I meant all of the time. I know exactly what that's like because I grew up in a house like that. I spent most of my time at friend's houses because they were much more loving. The kids don't talk a lot about their deceased parent with their surviving parent, and then don't talk in general - on an everyday, regular basis. I thought that the two sets of kids would come together but they actually interact very little. Anyway, I'm not fully convinced that it's simply a matter of parenting styles. I will work on further protection work for the kids and myself for now.

Robertus

Unread post by Robertus » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:44 am

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some advice on how to proceed with a complex, multi-part situation (shock and awe, right?). My spouse and I are looking seriously at a cross country move that would likely benefit both of our careers and get us into a more pleasant climate. Her current job situation is getting unpleasant and her new offer is with a company she knows and loves.

The dilemma is that her close family lives in our current state. My family lives in our target state.

My MIL holds a great deal of influence over my beloved. A good deal of guilt, passive aggression, alleged spiritual insight (she's a straight up muggle) and shame are the heavy hitters in her arsenal. The MIL is a gossip. She and my BIL tend to make up stories/narratives and believe their own fantasies.

My concern is them convincing my spouse of their nonsense and guilting her into moving contrary to her own conscience and vision (not a muggle). My BIL chimes in and interferes from time to time too. His game is pretending to be a prophet (double muggle). He once "prophesied" me out of their father's will.

My current work has been of the Peaceful Home variety. Some gentle sweetening work between us. Our relationship is going well and we are of the same mind that the move is our best option.

My limitations are that I can't really set up long burning candle jobs at home. I use one-off chime candles, Psalms, oils, powders, etc.

I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts. Please let me know if you require additional information or clarification.

TY,
Robert

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:24 am

Hello Robertus,

I'm sorry you're going through such difficulty with your in-laws.

This thread is full of advice and ideas that you can adapt to your situation, so I would read through the posts here starting with the first page. Chances are you will find something that will speak to you.

You could also consider putting your in-laws in a freezer spell to stop their momentum in interfering with your plans. You can read more about how to construct a freezer spell here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Robertus

Unread post by Robertus » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:25 am

Miss Athena,
Thank you for the reply. I have been digging through and finding many good ideas. The freezer work is something I have done in other situations, but entirely overlooked here. This is exactly what I hoping for: someone checking my blind spots. 8-)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:49 am

I agree with Athena -- a freezer spell seems like a great idea. This book contains more than 100 spells for bottling, freezing, and containing people and situations. There are 6 pages of freezer sells among them!

BOO-GRI-BUAG
Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Here's what's inside:

TABLE OF CONTENTS

DEDICATION 4

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS 4

WHO WROTE THESE SPELLS? 4

WHAT IS CONTAINER MAGIC? 5

... What You Will Need 6

CONTAINER SPELLS 10

NATURAL CONTAINERS 12
... Egg Spells 12
... Animal Organs, Bones, Shells, and Horns 14
... Fruits and Vegetables 15
... Potted Plants, Hollow Trees, and Holes in the Ground 19

PAPER, CLOTH, LEAD, AND LEATHER 22
... Packet and Package Spells 22
... Mojo Hands and Troll Bundles 25
... Doll-Babies and Loaded Statuary 29
... Wax Dolls in Various Liquids 30
... Stuffed Dolls for Love and Marriage 31
... Stuffed Dolls for Pain and Suffering 32
... oaded Statuary as Dolls 33

BOTTLE SPELLS 34
... Bottle Spell Basics 34
... Shaking Bottle Spells 35
... Perfume Bottle Spells 36
... Vinegar Bottle Spells 37
... Bottle Spells for Various Conditions 39
... Breaking the Bottle 49

JAR SPELLS 51
... Jar Spell Basics 51
... Sugar and Honey Jar Spells 53
... Vinegar Jar Spells 61
... Ammonia Jar Spells 62
... Rotten Jar Spells 63

BOX, CAN, AND TIN SPELLS 64
... Matchbox and Cigar Box Spells 64
... Coffin Box Spells 65
... Sugar Box Spells 67
... Mirror Box Spells 69

FIRE AND LIGHT SPELLS  73
... Loaded Oil Lamps 75
... Loaded Candles 76

ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS 78
... Ice Box and Freezer Spell Basics 78
... Frozen Spells 80

SPIRIT HOUSES 84
... Enshrining Benevolent Spirits 84
... Black Hawk Buckets 85
... The Scandinavian Spiritus 86
... Religious Bottles 87

SPIRIT TRAPS 88
... Confining Evil SPirits 88
... Witch Bottles 88
... Bottle Trees 90
... Jewish and Arabic Inscribed Bowls 91

BRINGING IT TO A CLOSE 93

BIBLIOGRAPHY 96

First Edition 2020
96 pages, paperback.

Published by
Lucky Mojo
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
www.luckymojo.com
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Robertus

Unread post by Robertus » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:08 pm

Thank you. That work is on my wishlist, but not in my most recent order. I only have about a third of the LM library so far. The matchbox spells section has my curiosity piqued.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:26 am

There is a special package of Lucky Mojo books where you can get them for $7.00 each instead of 9.00 each, thorough the shop. It's called a Baker's Dozen.
coastwitch

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Robertus,

Here is a link to the baker dozen coastwitch mentioned, well worth it with a great price: https://www.luckymojo.com/luckymojopubl ... akersdozen

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”