Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
EndlessSky79
HRCC Student
Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:02 pm

Hi Lira,
According to this LM page, coconut baths can be used for home and love work. https://www.luckymojo.com/bath-coconut.html
I find coconut milk to be very nourishing, so I would use it as a beauty or love bath. Good luck and enjoy!
Blessings,
Andi
HRCC Student- #2187

Lira5

Unread post by Lira5 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Thank you so much EndlessSky79

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:41 pm

Hello Lira5,

I have moved your post to the topic on general questions about Lucky Mojo baths. You were posting in the topic of honey baths and sugar scrubs, which was unrelated to your question.

Read through the posts here for general advice on taking spiritual baths using Lucky Mojo products. You can read through the link that EndlessSky79 gave you on the uses of coconut water.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:35 pm

From a general search of this topic, I see that no one had asked this question yet, so I will ask because I genuinely want to know.

Can I drink the water?

I am talking about right after you dissolve the bath crystals into the water from the pouch, not using it to bath, but just drink the water like it is herbal tea. Is it safe to do so or is the minerals used for the bath crystals toxic.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:08 pm

Given that the ingredients are proprietary and not disclosed, that would seem like a very unwise decision. In fact I believe on the page for honey jars Miss Cat specifically says not to put essential oils in honey because of their potential toxicity, and I think the bath crystals are made of many of the same ingredients - at least the necessary herbs and things. Some herbs are edible, and some are not.

(Ah yes, it's at the end of the section called “CAN I ADD ESSENCE OF BEND OVER, DOMINATION, OR CONTROLLING OIL TO MY HONEY JAR?” https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html ... onquestion)

I don’t think Miss Cat would enjoy being contacted by poison control so I’m going to say please don’t drink them.
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:40 pm

mastersirius678 --

Bath Crystals in solution are definitely not to be drunk. Buy some of our food-grade edible herbs and make an herbal tea for your magical needs.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:30 pm

Miss Cat

Thank you for the answer!! I will look into the herbs.

WorkingWithTheUniverse

Unread post by WorkingWithTheUniverse » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:18 am

Hi there,

I'm new to all of this & it was recommended by someone that I get the Uncrossing Bath Crystals. He said that 1/2 a pack works for one days uncrossing ritual, & it's a 7 day ritual, so I would have to get 4 packs. But then I found this other pack which confused me. 13 HERB SPIRITUAL BATH 1-DAY SUPPLY

What's the difference between the 2?

Also, can you focus on uncrossing more than one issue during the bath ritual?

He also said I needed the unrossing oil & the 7 day candle. I'm just confirming.

Besides baths which I don't mind, it just requires a lot of materials & time, & I can't buy the things I need easily as I'm overseas. After the first 7 day bath, Is there an easier way to do an uncrossing?

Is this incense? BLUEING SQUARES, 4 SQUARES PER PACKET

PROTECTION HERBS MIXTURE

Again, I found 2 different sets, but I can't find the 2nd one. I know I saw two different names.

What are the differences & is this a bath again?

Protection Herbs Mixture

Thanks a ton for all of your help.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:20 am

WorkingWithTheUniverse,

Hello and welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I moved your post to this thread on baths and washes. I must ask that you do not create new topics as it is against forum rules. Instead, please use the search bar at the top to find the correct thread on your subject. If you read it through but still have questions, use the Quick Reply at the bottom of the page.

Uncrossing - A few things about the Uncrossing Bath. You can use it for a one day cleansing or the full 7 day ritual. It really depends on how serious the condition is. The Uncrossing Bath crystals have some herbs, minerals and oils blended with the salts and all you have to do to prepare it is pour it into the bath water. The 13 Herb Spiritual bath is all herbs and you must boil water and steep the herbs in it before adding it to your bath. With either one of them you can uncross multiple conditions. If you get the bath crystals you don't really need to get the oil. It is different forms of the same product. Same with the candle. If the person recommending the products is a professional rootworker working on your behalf, I would follow their advice because they know your situation. If not, I would read this thread to find out more on the products before making your purchase. Some people like to work with herbs and others like the product lines.

Protection - There are prepared Protection and Fiery Wall of Protection products. There is also the protection herb mix. The difference is the same as above. Some are prepared products using minerals, herbs and curios and the other is an herb mix.

Protection products: https://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
Fiery Wall of Protection products: https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Blueing Squares are for baths.

The herb mix can be used as incense if burn on a charcoal disk.

You might also enjoy purchasing a book by our Forum Moderator Aura Laforest on the magic of baths and bathing in the hoodoo tradition, complete with lists of herbs and oils for various conditions that are sold by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., and recipes for bath mixtures that you can make at home from common kitchen ingredients.

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html

HOODOO SPIRITUAL BATHS:
CLEANSING CONJURE WITH WASHES AND WATERS
by Aura Laforest

Hoodoo Spiritual Baths is a clear, concise, and authentic guide to traditional techniques of bathing and cleansing. Learn how to perform a spiritual house cleaning, how to take a magical bath, and how to ritually dispose of bath waters. This practical guide contains clear instructions on how to use easy-to-find ingredients for teas, baths, and washes, plus dozens of time-tested spells and recipes for every condition, including uncrossing, protection, love, sexuality, marriage, beauty, money drawing, business, gambling luck, blessing, and success.

Aura Laforest is a community herbalist and root doctor who wildcrafts, teaches and consults from her rural home in Quebec, Canada. When she isn't making herbal products from local herbs and roots, you'll find her hiking or leading herb walks.

CONTENTS

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, A Bit of Background 5
Spiritual Supplies 6
Basic Conjure Terminology and Practices 8
Cleaning the Home and the Body 9
House Cleaning and Bathing for Specific Purposes 10
Hiring a Hands-On Spiritual Worker 10
How Often and How Long 11
Preparation: Terminology and Techniques 12
Spiritual House Cleaning 14
House Cleaning in Seven Easy Steps 15
Floor Washes 16
Fixing the Laundry 18
Floor Sprinkles 20
How to Take a Spiritual Bath 22
Bathing by Proxy 24
Timing When to Bathe 26
Prayers for the Bath 28
Drinking Teas and Bathing 30
Bathing Body Parts 32
Dissolving Words in Water 33
Deployment and Disposal of Waters 34
Ingredients for Teas, Baths, and Washes 35
Special Waters 35
Liquids Other Than Water 36
Minerals 37
Herbs 38
Oils 40
Spiritual Soaps 41
Recipes For Spiritual Baths 42
Baths for Uncrossing 42
Baths for Protection 42
Baths for Love, Sex, and Marriage 46
Baths for Money Drawing and Business 52
Baths for Gambling Luck 54
Baths for Blessings and Success 56
Baths and Washes for Beauty and Glamour 56
Baths and Washes for a Peaceful Home 60
Frequently Asked Questions 62
Bibliography 96

Illustrations:
Baths and Floor Washes, 1934 - 2014 13
Circa 1890 Bath Tub and Shower Combination 21

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
https://luckymojo.com

Please read through this thread and use the links to learn more.

Best of luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

WorkingWithTheUniverse

Unread post by WorkingWithTheUniverse » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:09 pm

Thanks Terra.

So I have to read 11 pages of comments?

I did read a lot the other day re: candles. I guess I have to get one of the candle books.

I'll try to go through most of them. I did do a search, but there's just so much different information I didn't know what pertains specifically to what I was asking.

The person who told me about this isn't working with me.

I heard about the curse removal ritual on his YT channel & got interested & I'm sure my situation is serious since it's been this way my entire life.

I bought some occult training material from him, but he hasn't spent any one-on-one time with me & it can take a while to get responses from him & they aren't in-depth responses.

I'm not sure if there's anyone in the forum I can work with for what I need, b/c like I said, I'm shipping overseas & I don't want to buy things I don't need, or miss things I need & not be fully prepared. Plus it would be helpful to have someone to help guide me (at least initially).

I'll write any other questions in this thread.

Take care

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:46 pm

WorkingWithTheUniverse,

This forum is for learning about the traditions and practices of hoodoo. Reading to gain knowledge for the purpose of doing successful work yourself is going to be critical. If you wish to hire a professional reader and rootworker to advise you or do work on your behalf, I highly recommend going to a member of AIRR. You can find out more about them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

If you have questions about curse removal, cleansing, or candles, please write them under the correct thread for that subject. This keeps each thread on topic and helps keep the forum useful for others. I'll post some links below for the other subjects. I know it seems complicated at first. Trust me though, you don't want to just jump into a magical tradition and start throwing spells together. You will regret it. Try to learn and understand it first. It will give you the confidence to remove whatever mess you are dealing with.

Removing curses: spells-to-break-kill-or-reverse-a-jinx- ... t1035.html
Uncrossing: https://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
More spells for Cleansing: spells-for-blessing-and-cleansing-the-h ... 11828.html
Candles: lucky-mojo-candles-general-questions-an ... 29341.html

I hope this helps!
HRCC Graduate #2145

WorkingWithTheUniverse

Unread post by WorkingWithTheUniverse » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:02 am

Thank you Terra. I'll start reading things over. I just wish I could read it all on my Kindle.

Do you know what the candles are made out of?

I didn't necessarily want to hire someone to do the work for me as I need to learn this myself, but to hire someone just to help me get started. I had thought about hiring someone to do it for me, but someone told me it doesn't always work.

Thanks for the links.

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:22 pm

Hi WorkingWithTheUniverse.

The workers at AIRR where Terra referred you will also do coaching to help you get started. :)

You can read the forums on your Kindle. Use the site options to load threads in fewer pages (so perhaps 100 posts per page), then Google how to send webpages to your Kindle.

The candles are made from various formulations of wax. Freestanding candles are made of harder wax than glass-encased candles.
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo family,

It's been a while since I've spoken here, so I ask that you'll allow me to re-acclimate to the climate of things as they're orchestrated in this forum if anything seems out of bounds or un-guestlike.

My question, I suppose, is a rather simple one. How do I consecrate water? My great-grandmother, "The Hoodoo Lady" used to tell her grand-daughters to pray particular Psalms over water and then to drink it. Because she is no longer alive I cannot have this conversation with her about which particular Psalm, if it changed depending on the purpose, etc.

Will simply praying over the water for whatever your soul is most in need of sufficient to consecrate it in the sight of God if prayed in Jesus' name?

I have a tendency to overthink things and I feel more questions coming about this so I'll draw it short: If I want to drink Holy Water to purify and cleanse me, is there a generic verbiage that's, PLEASE forgive this word --> "standard" that I can employ? What Psalms should I include, if any, if I'm just interested in general soul upkeep that I can do each morning or at Holy Ghost hours?

I did look around a bit for "Special Washes and Waters" and found here to be the most Ockhamistic place to put it.

Stay well folks, and be uplifted!
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:21 pm

landsgenesis2,

You could pray over it with a prayer from the heart. I don't know of any specific psalms for holy water but you could always use Psalm 23 since it is a general blessing for a good things. I would add in a pinch of salt as well. Time it for when you wake up to greet the day. It should leave you refreshed and renewed.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:12 pm

Thank you!
I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known and our fathers have told us.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:03 pm

For those who know and like Aura Laforest's book on spiritual bathing, linked above, i would also like to recommend her companion volume on all aspects of spiritual "house work" including floor washes, laundry tricks, and other aspects of mone protection and blessing.

Women's Work is a revelatory look at the magic that only woman can perform -- a collection of more than 100 spells for self-empowerment, career, love, sex, marriage, motherhood, and fidelity, written by Aura Laforest, author of the popular book "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths," a Moderator here at the Forum.

Read more here: https://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
https://www.luckymojo.com
catherine yronwode

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:06 pm

I have this book and recommend it. Together, "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" and "Women's Work" by Aura Laforest form a course in domestic magic for any woman. A third book that goes well with them is "Hoodoo Food," the magical cookery book by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church," but although it is equally domestic in nature, it is off-topic for this thread. :-)
coastwitch

WorkingWithTheUniverse

Unread post by WorkingWithTheUniverse » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:35 am

@RisenRaven - sorry for the delay.

I wasn't clear, sorry. My Kindle is an old one. I don't use tablets, as they use toxic wifi, so that won't work for me.

So yesterday I read over some root workers & contacted a few.

What is the difference between uncrossing & removing curses? I thought they were one & the same.

As for the candles, I don't want to use anything that is made of toxic ingredients & beeswax is really the only clean wax, assuming the company uses 100% beeswax.

Thanks, & Happy Holidays if you celebrate.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:47 am

WorkingWithTheUniverse,

Uncrossing removes a jinx, curse or other crossed condition. So it does remove a curse. There isn't a difference if I understand your question correctly. There are different spells they can be used in to do this and many of them are listed on the product page or on the pages I linked above.

You will need to contact the Lucky Mojo shop to ask about the type of wax used in their candles. You can either call the shop at 707-887-1521 or email them at order@luckymojo.com

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping some of the females can comment on this question. Let's say your pcp tells you to only take showers, not baths. Because of particular health concern. I'll keep that private 😉
How would you do a proper uncrossing bath?
Obviously I can use my shower, but would you suggest a good soap that I could use on my body? Like a Flordia Water Soap? Thoughts on just saging my full body or using Palo Santo around my body to cleanse? I was thinking that might just be the best and safest option for me at this point.
Stay healthy and safe everyone!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:01 pm

Hi, Gema, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

Another poster, named Gem2, and probably no relationship to you, asked the very same question about showers back in 2009 -- but i was already on the scene and answered that question in the very first post in this thread, BEFORE she asked! Go back to Page 1 of this thread and read the first page. All your answers are there!

Incense is not the same as a bath. You may cleanse with Sage, Palo Santo, Pine Resin, Francinsence, or other culturally-appropriate smoke -- but that is not bathing.
catherine yronwode

Gema

Unread post by Gema » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:54 am

Thank you Miss Catherine!

That's funny about the name!!
Okay, question answered, thanks.

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:39 am

I know that we are supposed to go to the crossroads for uncrossing and hyssop cleansings. But do we have to take some of the bathwater to the crossroads for ALL baths EVERY time we use a bath crystal? I'm using Lucky Mojo Psychic Vision bath crystals (I bought 2 packs) and am not doing any particular ritual with them (such as would be the case with the kit). I just like to enhance the use of the Psychic Vision oil and powder that I use with the occasional use of the Psychic Vision bath. So after taking the PV bath crystals to the crossroads "once", can I just take a normal bath with the rest of the Psychic Vision bath crystals that I have left?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:34 am

DeborahHarris ,

There are some different opinions on this matter, specifically where and how often the bath goes to a crossroad. You can also dispose of bathwater in other manners that are supportive of the work such as, adding the cup of it to the rinse cycle of your clothing to enhance psychic ability, or bedding to help dream true, throw it to the East to increase your ability, crossroad where you can make a request to learn the new ability.

Lucky Mojo has a book on baths that discuss this: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html
This page discusses other methods of deployment: https://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:45 pm

Okay. Thanks a bunch.

M&Ms
Newly Registered

Unread post by M&Ms » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:03 pm

lovely information

Ochun_Sweetness

Unread post by Ochun_Sweetness » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:47 am

Hello all,
I didn’t see the information that I was wondering about, but if I missed then I apologize for asking again. I have a virtual interview tomorrow and I was wondering if I could use victory, crown of success, command, steady work, and look me over as a bath? I was planning to take this combination and also spray it on my clothes. Any information would be greatly appreciated! I also have King Solomon.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:01 am

Ochun_Sweetness ,

Yes you can prepare that way, I also have seen people place them on the computer (hard parts) and also on a phone for a phone interview. Order some gravel root if you are interviewing, it is an essential job getting item!

Gravel Root: http://www.herbmagic.com/gravel-root.html

Good luck on the interview!

JayDee

Ochun_Sweetness

Unread post by Ochun_Sweetness » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Thank you JayDee,
I don’t think I have time to order the gravel root, but I do have Devil’s strings. Could I use that too because I heard it could be used for job getting?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:59 pm

Ochun_Sweetness,

Yes you can use it, it helps with a job by stopping trouble with the process and also used for good luck when used with an alcohol to make a tonic. If you are looking for gainful employment and job opportunities its a root to get, along with master root and master of the woods. All are fantastic for career success. What items do you have on hand to assist you? Did you add the interviewers to a honey jar or a sugar jar to sweeten them to you? Your username says sweetness so I sense sweetening is a characteristic of your personality and a strength I would emulate.

JayDee

Ochun_Sweetness

Unread post by Ochun_Sweetness » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:12 pm

JayDee,
Let’s see. I have the mentioned washes like the KS, COS, CM,Crucible of Courage Victory. I have VV, SW, LMO, KS, COS, High John,Lodestone, and Influence as oils that can be useful for this. I did a lodestone, come to me, and steady work bath last night but that was for a job and love. I like to put honey on my tongue for speaking to make my words sweet to the interviewer and I have deer’s tongue and devil’s string herbs. I do have a lodestone going too.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:45 am

Ochun_Sweetness,

Dress your head with the a blend of Crown of Success oil and Victory oil. Wear deers tongue on you during the interview after you prayed over it to give you the ability to speak with eloquence. Since you are at home as well, I would burn a candle dressed with the mentioned oils on a photo of yourself, where you write the petition over your face. I know that honey trick as well, its a great one, I get those little packets of honey at stores used in tea, easy to carry and use on the spot!

Good luck today on the interview!!

JayDee

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”