Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:17 am

Ashliza,

As one who has done this kind of work for 50 years, it is my opinion that when tools or spell components break, especially through one's own carelessness, the work is spoiled or ruined and must be started over. Additionally, i was taught that such breakage means that the subject on whom you are working, or those who protect him or her, are "fighting back" at you, which means that you should clean off any remnants of the broken spell, clean the space, clean yourself, and then put good protections in place before attempting the spell a second time.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ashliza
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ashliza » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:01 pm

Thank you Ms. Yronwode. I have been told by several workers he has put work on me. They've told me he is now afraid of me because I know now and I'm fighting back. So this does not surprise me. I did a Chinese floor wash this morning just thinking I should clean. I'll do another round of 13 herb bath starting tonight (just finished Friday) and remake a new jar Tuesday. I just get beyond enraged when I think of the torture he's put me through the last 5 years. I'll be more careful going forward. I'll can't afford to lose this last fight.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:09 pm

Ashliza --

Good for you. Cleanse, protect, go in for another round.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”