Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions & Answers on Court Case Spells & Products

BellaSolanae
Re: General Questions & Answers on Court Case Spells & Products

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:30 pm

Thanks, Jaydee!

Important reminders! Last night was a protection ritual with Archangel Michael. Now its time to take a cleansing bath.

It seems the Brown Mustard Seeds are causing confusion in communication, including some missed items. This seems to be movement that the vinegar works are doing their job. Divination using cards showed they were all working, at various stages, some closer to deployment than others.
"When you are going though Hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

BellaSolanae
White Mustard Seeds in Court Work

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:07 pm

:) Hi LM forum members,

Just got my first stage of the order from Lucky Mojo. It has herbs for a first stage of workings while the next stage is waiting for handmade items from the shop.

My initial questions to this thread were about brown mustard seeds long ago. I ordered more, but instead received white mustard seeds! In this interesting turn of events, i checked my supplies, and still have a supply of brown/black seeds for working. So, ok there.

So, HHRM notes White Mustard seed are good for protection and warding off evil. Does anyone know of spells to how they might be worked for legal matters? Certainly, the protection aspect would be important for me, given everything i have been going through. Could they be included in a legal mojo for protection and clarity? I was thinking Angelica, White Mustard Seeds, Low John root, Devil's Shoestring, Calendula, Cascara Sagrada, and Dill Seed could be interesting. Would that combination be effective, or muddled in intention? Currently, i have court and protection work separated. It made the most sense to me at the time.

Otherwise, perhaps i could take a white crucifix candle and use them in protection work for myself and my attorneys? It seems like a happy accident they were on the order, and i don't have that herb.

Thanks! :)
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:43 pm

BellaSolanae ,

Though you got the wrong item ( call the shop they will fix it) I also see it as a sign to the work and what you need to do, hence it happened. Coincidences like that are often signs.

Jesus mentioned to have the faith of a mustard seed so this speaks to the need to have faith in what you are doing. It is an item in Fiery Wall of Protection oil, and used for protection work, and also to stop attacks.

I would see this as a sign to add protection work to what you are doing. You can add White mustard to a mojo to add protection against attacks from the other legal side. This would support the Devil Shoestring work to stop attacks.

Your candle idea is also a valid working idea to dress a cross candle with white mustard as you pray for protection and faith. Pray over the herbs, speak to them, add them to the work, I agree they were added for a reason.

JayDee
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:35 am

JayDee,

Thanks! Spent some time with the roots and herbs this morning, did some protective work.

The roots are speaking.
-Winston Churchill

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:12 pm

hello,
Can you help ,please?

I want to make a court case honey jar for my brother to sweeten the judge and to rule in his favor so that my brother win. In the jar I put court case herbs and I'll burn brown candles with LM court case oil.
My question is:
Along with the petition @herbs should I put in the jar only my brother's hair ? Or only the name of the judge? Or both, my brother's hair and the judge's name?
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:37 pm

cecila,

You can add your brothers hair but you absolutely want to add the judges name, you can also add any other individuals you need sweetened like the prosecutor, his lawyer, to the jar. If it is possible get him to chew a Little John Chew, also known as Court Case root while at trial.

JayDee
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

BellaSolanae
Court Case Honey Jar

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Tue May 11, 2021 1:35 pm

Hello,

Just planning some herbs for a court case honey jar. I have a large selection here, and was wanting to blend up some herbs for a sweet jar.

Calendula
Galangal/Low John
Cascara Sagrada
Deer's Tongue
Dill Seed
Sage
Bay leaf

Yellow/White and Black/Brown mustard seed (if needed, not sure they belong in a sweet jar for court, maybe for a mojo)

Am I missing anything that would be good for this condition in the herb packet/petition in the jar?
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 11, 2021 2:00 pm

BellaSolanae,

The herb mix sounds great for the work. Pray over them as you call on the spirit of the herb and direct its energy into the work. I can see white mustard but not in a jar. A sweet jar is to really sweeten you and those in the jar together, burn a brown candle on top with court case oil.

JayDee

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sat May 29, 2021 8:51 pm

Thanks, Jaydee!

The jar was made and has been working with good success. No mustard seeds in the sweet jar packet, it seemed too pungent and harsh when praying over the herbs. Mostly brown candles dressed with court case oil, or green candles with money draw and pay me oil on top of the jar; one candle daily, today one of each to compel payment and justice on Saturday.
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 30, 2021 5:47 am

BellaSolanae,

That is FANTASTIC news, I am so glad to see you are having success!

JayDee

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sun May 30, 2021 11:52 am

Hi JayDee and other LM Forum members,

Yes!!! Its so good to see the work doing well. Thank you for advice and encouragement. I sat and prayed for faith and signs on work being done. While praying, I received some signs of movement that work done against my enemies is having effects.

The honey jar had an interesting sign in which a candle heated the mason jar sealing lid/ring mechanism to expand with a large "POP" and went flying lit at the end after a beautiful peaceful burn. I was reading by the light of my candles to keep an eye on them on the altar. It extinguished itself safely, and after a gentle reapplication and prayer, it burned to nothing. I'm looking forward to my next order with candle holders, but until then, I'm melting the candle bottom to the jar (old school!). No further transformers or microwaves blown, haha!! :lol:

Court case work is well underway, building up my counsel is going well. I've done some works on getting paid (more later), and continued long term work against my enemies. Movement shows me that I need to do more shutting up the other side and confusing their counsel, but as the moon is on the wane, these works are better timed now.

Thanks, everyone! You are much appreciated. The LM products are so helpful in this work.
-Winston Churchill

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 31, 2021 6:53 am

BellaSolanae ,

I would always read the events of a candle burn and the odd occurrence as a sign to the work. I have done honey jar candles both ways as well, I ordered the candle holders Lucky Mojo sells and they fit perfectly on the honey jars for this work.

To shut up the opposition, and to stop slander or gossip, I would look into a few workings and products. You can work these at the same time, so you are sweetening to you, you are protecting yourself, while also silencing them. One working is to use a a cow tongue to silence their tongues from speaking about you, another is a freezer jar to freeze them and silence them, also the use of candles dressed in slippery elm and stop gossip oil to stop the gossip. You can dress your feet with this oil and place the slippery elm in your shoes as well, this will protect you from it.

Freezer spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Court case including the tongue spell: https://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Stop Gossip: https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Slippery Elm: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html

JayDee

chyshree
Newly Registered

Unread post by chyshree » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:10 am

I am looking for the King Solomon Wisdom fixed candle mentioned by Miss Cat on the previous page. I have looked over the candle page several times, and it is something I feel would be needed for my situation. Is this a product like the court case herbs, that no one has noticed is not listed on the site catalog?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:04 am

Read more about King Solomon and how to work with his spirit here:

King Solomon Wisdom
http://luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

CAN-GLJ-KING
King Solomon Wisdom Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

chyshree
Newly Registered

Unread post by chyshree » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:45 pm

Thank you Miss Cat. It is not listed on the candles page, and I didn't think to look on the KSW page itself.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”