Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:31 am

Laraaisha2020,

If the report said that the spirit would over the next couple of days, I would give it about a week before lighting another Intranquil Spirit candle. Return To Me would be the candle I would recommend next since it is your ultimate goal.

I just wanted to point out you are personally working with the spirit since you called it to assist you bringing your ex back. The church will work the candle; however, you will need to be the one to dismiss the Intranquil spirit at the end of the spell. You should also work on your protection and cleansing since it isn't a very nice spirit to have hanging around regardless of what it's doing. You can read more about working with the Intranquil Spirit here: intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html

Finally, the best way to reach Ms Cat is by booking a reading with her. You can do this by following the directions on this page: http://www.missionaryindependent.org/readings.html

I hope this helps.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Laraaisha2020

Unread post by Laraaisha2020 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:56 pm

Hi Terra.
The report I got from rootworker said the Intranquil spirit tried it's best on the target but the target is not interested. The Intranquil spirit will keep trying on its own again and again.this was two weeks back. So I don't know of the spell worked by now or no. I don't understand what that means.
I did how ever request for return to me vigil candle last week and also domination candle to be lit in the church on my behalf.
As I'm not wanting to do any more Intranquil spirit spell.
I wonder if the Intranquil spirit is still trying over my ex to latch on him.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:49 am

Hello Laraaisha2020,

You may wish to get a reading on this as your best bet for clarity. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Elocin12
Newly Registered

Unread post by Elocin12 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:53 am

Hello! I was hoping to get a little insight to my situation. So I want my ex back so I decided to do the setting of the lights service with the intranquil candle. I lit my first candle on august 15th and have continuously lit them since which equals to about 5 candles. Every time I lit them the root worker said there was a lot of power behind my spell, no resistance, the right spell and that everything was really successful. About a week after my first candle I received a “hope you are well text” from my ex. This was a HUGE movement because a month prior he claimed to never want to speak to me again and that he was moved on (you don’t text your ex if you’re actually moved on) I decided not to answer. About a week later we spoke again but this time on the phone. He was EXTREMELY rude, hurtful and mean to me. He was acting like a whole different person and it was like the feelings he has for me had completely turned off. He was saying how he’s never changing his mind, never coming back and how he wants to continue moving forward. He was mean to me for absolutely no reason at all. He said that he never wants a girlfriend but if he does he will reach out to me and that no girl will ever compare to me. This doesn’t make ANY SENSE. Is him being mean and back and forth a sign that it is working? Like is any of this normal? My last candle left wax rings on the inside which I guess indicate timing or a timeframe so does that mean that I will get my results eventually? Can someone please offer some insight? I’m really confused

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello Elocin12,

The Intranquil Spirit is an extremely erratic, difficult-to-control spirit that can create volatile and confusing responses in spell targets. It is not surprising to me that you are seeing this kind of reaction from him.

We do not provide divination on the forum. If you are having a rootworker light these candles for you, then you can direct questions to that individual. If you are getting candle reports from MISC, then trust in what they tell you.

If you would like a reading to gain clarity on what's happening with him (which would be my best advice), you can find qualified readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Good luck.

delidela

Unread post by delidela » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:53 am

Hello , I've ordered a run of IS (3 candles ) three weeks ago but still didn't get the report of the first candle . Who should i contact ?

Thank you for your help

Blessings
My order is the number 0695-1316-1159-4253

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Hello delidela,

Please note that the candle ministry is experiencing a delay in setting lights due to COVID as well as the recent fires in Northern California which prompted the evacuation of Lucky Mojo staff and MISC candle servers. This can mean that even though you placed your order three weeks ago, it may have taken at least a week to set your first candle on the altar. Then it would take another week for that candle to complete its burn, then more time for the candle servers to interpret your result and prepare your report.

So given this timing, your first candle report may currently be in the works. I would give it a bit more time and if you still haven't received it, contact the shop directly and inquire.

I know that waiting for news is not always easy but under the current circumstances, delays are unavoidable. Thank you for your understanding.

delidela

Unread post by delidela » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:20 am

Thank you very much dear Miss Athena , I'll be patient given the circumstances .

Blessings

Afro512
Newly Registered

Unread post by Afro512 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:14 am

Hello! I had a candle lit for me at the church. Once the candle goes out is the intranquil spirit called off? Or is it true to the spell where it won't stop until they return?

Evan Lionhart
Site Admin

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:09 am

Hi Afro512,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! To know what the outcome of this particular work was exactly, I'd definitely either get a reading done or contact the church for further insight.

You can find qualified readers here:
Evan Lionhart of Lionhart Candles&Curios

AA112233
Newly Registered

Unread post by AA112233 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:29 am

I’m scared and confused. I was in a situation where my ex and I broke up. I became frantic and after calling him crying he rejected me for no apparent reason (making excuses as to why he wants to break up). A few days later I went to a candle shop and the lady working there suggested I buy a come to me, Martha the Dominator, and Intranquil Spirit candle (mind you it was written in Spanish so I had no idea what the words on the candle said) she just told what each candle would do. She told me the Intranquil candle would make him think of me constantly, but failed to mention spirits were involved (hell bound spirits at that) and that I’d be torturing him. I even asked if I I’d be going again this will and she told me no. She told me the Martha candle would help me have control over the situation. Anywho so she dressed all three candles and I took them home. I lit all three and laid down and began to research it them. They were light for no more than 5 mins when I got scared from what I researched and snuffed them out. I noticed the flame on the come to me and Martha the Dominator was really small and the Intranquil Candle had went out on its own. I tried lightning the Intranquil and Martha again I didn’t want to light after a few attempts it finally did. I read some more and got even more scared and put all of the candles out and threw them away! A few day’s later he called begging to come over and stayed with me a few days telling me he was only mad at me for the moment and that I need to just learn to give him time to cool off. By the candles not being lit long and the flame going out on it’s on will the spirit still come? At this point I don’t even care if we break up because I would had to have a hell tormented spirit around either of us. I guess I didn’t realize how stupid I was being until I scared myself.

Evan Lionhart
Site Admin

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:12 am

Hi AA112233,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. It sounds like there's a lot going on here work-wise. It also seems you purchased these candles from somewhere other than Lucky Mojo, which would make it difficult for us to speak to here.

At the very least, you might want to consider getting a reading to better gauge what's going on:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Evan Lionhart of Lionhart Candles&Curios

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:28 am

Looking for answers for the following please:

1. I live in India. If the sisters at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light the candle of intranquil spirits and do a prayer for me, will it be effective? I know I may sound dumb but I heard from the local casters here that their energy is limited to a specific radius from where it is casted.

2. What is the difference between pink intranquil candle and seven spirits intranquil candle?

Thank you for listening.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:19 pm

Hello, Amywinter3 --

1. The idea of remote spell-casting is old, and is not something new for the internet. In fact, we just did an entire radio show on the subject of remote spell-casting and prayer -- and how both clients and root doctors can make it more efficatious. Please listen to the show, because it will answer your questions in depth:

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour: Remote Spellcasting with Angela Horner 6/20/21
https://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojo ... rner-62021

2. They sound like different brand names. Here at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., our Intranquil Spirit Candle is made on pink wax.

Used with a famous prayer to cause an ex-lover to suffer until he returns.

CAN-MIS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Candle
Set on the MISC Altar, with an Emailed Candle Report
1 candle: $25.00
3 candle run: $69.00
7 candle run: $147.00
13 candle run: $234.00

You can write your petition and select your run length at
Candle Ministry dot Com
https://CandleMinistry.com

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

OIL-HOO-INTR
Intranquility Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

IPD-HOO-INTR
Intranquility Incense Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BCR-HOO-INTR
Intranquility Bath Crystals
$5.50

SPD-HOO-INTR
Intranquility Sachet Powder
$5.50

CAN-GLS-INTR
Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

SPL-KIT-INTR
Intranquility Spell Kit
$44.50

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:26 pm

Thank you for your swift reply. Wish my bf returns this instantly. Couldn't ask the universe for more ❤️❤️

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:37 am

Hi again,

I have a few questions before I light candles.

1. If I take 13 intranquil spirit candles as a run to be lit at the church there, will it be 1 candle per day or 1 per week?

2. Should I also buy the intranquil dust, salt, and oil and offer it to the sisters along with candles, when sisters burn candles too?

3. When the sisters burn candles for me, should I light one here too? If I order 1 candle and asked to be shipped to India, how long does it take for ten Shipping? I am worried coz it's covid and there is travel restrictions.

4. My bf might leave abroad soon, so once I light the candle at the church, will it work if he is anywhere in the world if I do not know his exact location. I am from India btw.

5. Is there another spell on him that is being worked on.will that be distributed?

Sorry for too many questions. I am really desperate. I have my reasons to get intranquil spirit spells. Thank you for not judging me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:47 pm

Amywinter3

1. A run of 13 candles is set at the rate of 1 per week, or 13 weeks -- ¼ of a year.

2. Notmally, i would say yes, but with Covid, all bets are off.

3. Again, due to Covid, i recommend that you just pray the prayer of the Intranquil Spirit and light small candles at your own home.

4. It certainly helps to know where in the world someone is, to direct the work toward him, but the spell says that he may run and run anywhere in the world, so the Intranquil Spirit should find him

5. As long as the multiple spells are for the same intention, there is no problem.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:44 am

Hello Ms. Catherine
Thank you for the best replies.
So I understand if I buy intranquil candles and ask the sisters at church to burn it for me, I'd still have to buy the intranquil oil.
In addition to this, please tell me what other oils and herbs and graveyard dirt should I buy to give it to sisters to prepare the candles which would give the most effect in bringing my ex back.
I know it is covid and there could be delays to a lot of orders for them. However, I want the candles to be lit at the earliest. Incase I place an order tonight which is a full moon, will they be able to light it for me tonight.
Thank you once again for helping us. I am interested in learning but I want to move out of my mom's place first so that I can learn and practice without any interruptions.

Love and best regards.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:58 am

Amywinter3 ,

If you are having candles set my the church, you can request a day to have them burned, but considering Covid, and lots of request, I do not think the church could do an order within 12 hours of a request. You want it done right not rushed. You may order the candles and request them to be lit in a run, meaning as one goes out they light another. What Cat said was if you want to burn a candle at home, buy candles and the oil from Lucky Mojo and burn them at home while the church is also lighting and burning the candles for you. This is a very traditional way of working with a root worker or a Church for success.

Intranquil: https://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
Candle service: https://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Lucky Mojo also has a book dedicated to reconciliation work, you can review and order it from here.

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:55 am

Hello Jaydee,

So if I request candles to be burnt in your church, will the church dress them or should I buy the dressing supplies for them.

Love and best regards.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:48 am

Amywinter3 ,

Great question! When you order a candle from the church to be burned on your behalf, the church completely dresses the candles with proper oils, herbs and other items used in the formula. They pray over the candle and set it on the petition you requested. If you want to burn candles at home like Miss Cat said, then order small candles here and a bottle of the oil, then you can pray nightly the same prayer, as it is being burned at the church.

Alter candles, dress with the oil: https://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar
Intranquil oil: https://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

JayDee

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Thank you so much 🥰 I'll order soon

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:51 am

Hi JayDee,

I am ordering the candles today. I just want to know how will I know when they'd be lit. I understand its covid and there there are lot of requests pouring in. I'd like to start with 3 sequential candles and will order 2 in a week. ❤️❤️

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:30 am

Amywinter3 ,

After a candle burn is completed the church will send a candle report which tells when it was lit, how it burned and the outcome. You can also email the church and ask them when they set the candle. 3 is a good start on a run of candles. You will like the Church service, I have had candles burned there before and they were on point.

JayDee

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:25 am

Thanks JayDee.

Ordering the candles right away. Just worried as to how I'd know when they'd light them for me due to many requests pouring in. Just with it starts soon. Thank you once again for your patience in answering. 🥰🥰🥰

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:30 pm

Hey there,

I am facing issues making a payment online. Do you accept any other payment methods other than paypal? Thank you

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Amywinter3 ,

I would contact the church with this question: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

JayDee

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Thank you JayDee once again!

I have placed an order. I have a question though. Will bend over, domination candles add strength to the spell?

There is a another spell being performed parallelly. If I use a roadblock candle, will it show negative effects on this spell.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:42 am

Amywinter3 ,

The spell is strong in itself, it is calling on a spirit to attack and torture your ex until they return to you. But if you want to weaken the ex's ability then yes I would add a domination or Essence of Bend over candle to bend them to your will. There is not a roadblock candle or product at Lucky Mojo, this sounds like you want to block their roads? If so you can use cursing to do that. You may have meant Road Opener which is used to open roads between situations or people.

JayDee

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:09 am

Thank you JayDee :D

Yes road opener, if I use it will it benefit to open any blockages that might be there to bring them back?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:20 am

Amywinter3 ,

Personally I would not use Road Opener and Intranquil spell work at the same time, as Road Opener is to clear paths and lead to something where the spell you are using is really a curse on the ex, makes them miserable, beatdown, tortured until they return. One working is positive the other is negative in the method of creating the change. You may want to add return to me candle to burn so he is pulled to return to you as he is tortured.

Return to me: https://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

JayDee

Amywinter3

Unread post by Amywinter3 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:45 am

Hi All,

It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't received any report for intranquil. 😫🥺. Please help. I tried making an appointment with the root workers and it says that appointment not available until December 2022.

Any help plz I can't call coz I am from India

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:46 am

Amywinter3,

The candle report can take a minute to prepare and send out. The general process is the candles are ordered, the church gets the order prepares and burns the candle, then when its completed the church collects them and the candle reader, reads the candle and writes the report. If the reader you looked at on AIRR is busy until December 2022, try looking into another available reader with available options.

You can read more about MISC church service on this thread: https://forum.luckymojo.com/faq-for-mis ... 26035.html

Information on the candle process at MISC: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

JayDee

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”