Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

2021: September 11-12 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Annual May workshops at MISC, instructing hoodoo, ecumenical religious practices, and folk magic traditions from around the world.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: 2021: September 11-12 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:14 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 3/30/2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

The AIRR Tech Team convened today to update our "Hoodoo Heritage Festival" page, which gives you a ton of details about our 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival, scheduled for September 11-12, 2021. With the pandemic still in force, we will once again be holding our workshops via Zoom -- and have we got a wonderful line-up for you! Plus, as always, our famous Goody Boxes are sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail. The meeting was attended by Catherine Yronwode, Miss Michaele, and nagasiva yronwode. Miss cat edited the page and everyone pitched in for illustrations. Tickets go on sale May 1st, 2021 and more page updates are coming soon, so save your shekels, get ready to purchase your admission, and check out our anticipatory page on the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

Upon completion, this page had been accessed 5,729 times.

The Hoodoo Heritage Festival page is here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... rs_in_AIRR

We shall now move to social media, to share the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

https://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

Remember, you can help us all, and yourself, by sharing the AIRR Facebook announcement of the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page with YOUR clients, friends, followers, and groups.

Every hit that comes to the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page increases your fame and popularity by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
2021: September 11-12 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:42 pm

Coming soon -- the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

Two days of hands-on workshops -- a total of 10 offerings, and if you order early, you will not only get your tickets at a discount but, for the first purchasers, you will receive a goodie box chock full of spiritual supplies for use in following along with the instructors.

Early Bird tickets go on sale MAY 1st, 2021!

Read more at

http://HoodooHeritageFestival.com
catherine yronwode

Jon Stetson
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jon Stetson » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:45 pm

I can't wait!

magicmurphy
Patreon Patron

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat May 01, 2021 4:59 am

Oh, I'm too early of a bird!
The link to buy tix isn't connecting -- am I missing a step?

Thanks!

Doc Murphy
Paganistan
HRCC Student #2225

Greatmother

Unread post by Greatmother » Sat May 01, 2021 8:54 am

Me too! Link to purchase not valid yet-hopefully soon!

DoctorDee
Patreon Patron

Unread post by DoctorDee » Sat May 01, 2021 9:40 am

Does anyone know when today there will be a link to buy tickets?
Dr. Dee (he/him)
Queer as a 3 dollar bill
On stolen Lenape land
#BlackLivesMatter
#TransLivesMatter

magicmurphy
Patreon Patron

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat May 01, 2021 2:22 pm

Aw... ok still looking for the link,, LOL so excited!!!

Doc Murphy
Paganistan
HRCC Student #2225

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 04, 2021 10:14 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 5/4/2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Tickets on Sale NOW!

The AIRR Tech Team rallied around today to update our "Hoodoo Heritage Festival" page! Registration for the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival is live now and you can buy discounted Early Bird tickets at AIRR! This year's 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival will be held September 11-12, 2021 via Zoom. We have an outstanding line-up of Presenters, our famous Goody Boxes will be sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail, and we are working every day to ensure that the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival will be a great experience for all. The meeting was attended by Catherine Yronwode, Miss Michaele, Lady Muse, and nagasiva yronwode. Nagasiva edited the page with assistance by Catherine Yronwode; Mama Vergi, Lady Muse and Miss Michaele proofread and tested the links. Tickets went on sale May 1st, 2021 and we will have more page updates in two weeks, so check out our refreshed page on the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival!

Upon completion, this page had been accessed 6808 times.

We shall now move to social media, to share the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

Remember, you can help us all, and yourself, by sharing the AIRR Facebook announcement of the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page with YOUR clients, friends, followers, and groups.

Every hit that comes to the Hoodoo Heritage Festival page increases your fame and popularity by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Wed May 12, 2021 11:22 am

I like some other people thought I could get the May 1st, 2021 early bird ticket but they weren't available. I waited a few days and still nothing. So now, I see the link also and have explored it but, I have a few questions.

1. Is this Virtual HHF going to appear in the Temple of Miriam (learn.templeofmiriam.com), like the other one from 2020? I want to be able to access it in the future.
2. Will I receive email conformation with the Zoom meeting information?
3. Who is the contact person if there is a tech. problem with the Zoom link associated the Sept.2021 Fest. :?:
4. I did not want to use PayPal and I did not see another option to choose has there been a change?

Sorry for so many questions but I missed out on a few Tarot Zoom classes and they were free. I attended last years Zoom Virtual HHF with no problem but, I'm a bit cautious.

ty for your time because... I really want to attend :|
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 18, 2021 10:15 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 5/18/2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival News!

The AIRR Tech Team gathered today to update the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 web page and AIRR page, with late-breaking workshop details and a full price schedule for tickets. Miss Michaele, nagasiva yronwode, and catherine yronwode made the changes -- and YOU can buy discounted Early Bird tickets at AIRR until June 21st! This year's 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival will be held September 11-12, 2021 via Zoom. We have 10 workshops scheduled, a marvelous line-up of Presenters, and our famous Goody Boxes filled with workshop supplies will be sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail. Check it out!

Upon completion, this page had been accessed 7134 times.

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:16 am

AIRR Tech Team Report 6/1/2021 Hoodoo Heritage Festival Postcard Back!

The AIRR Tech Team got together today to update the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival 2021 web page and AIRR page. We added MORE workshop supplies that will be included in the Goody Boxes, plus an image of the back of our promotional postcard with lists of workshop presenters, topics of coverage, and an up-to-date schedule for ticket prices. Deacon Millett and Nagasiva Yronwode provided text updates and postcard graphics, while Miss Michaele and catherine yronwode followed along by proofreading. You can buy discounted EARLY BIRD TICKETS at AIRR until June 21st! This year's 2021 Virtual Hoodoo heritage Festival will be held September 11-12, 2021 via Zoom. We have 10 workshops scheduled, an outstanding line-up of presenters, and our fabulous Goody Boxes filled with workshop supplies will be sent to early-bird ticket-holders by postal mail. Check it out!

Upon completion, this page had been accessed 7,445 times.

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:17 am

The AIRR Tech Team met today, June 14th, 2021, in support of the September 11-12th 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival -- and there is a LOT to show and tell! First, Lady Muse and Shawn Mar brought us their promotional video for the festival -- and it is wonderful, so check it out! Next, we have an addition to our Panel of spell-work dealing with "Overcoming Hardship" -- Angela Marie Horner! A new program piece has been announced -- the Sunday Morning Gospel Wake-Up Call with Lady Muse and Ms. Robin -- and attendees can join the Mass Choir on Zoom! Lady Muse has been very busy -- she has updated her "Respecting the Deities" workshop box with a Unity and Strength Kit -- a "box within the box" that contains, among other things a special pendulum to bring it all together. Grey Townsend has completed the cover art for the 75th Anniversary edition of "Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed by Henri Gamache, restored and revised by Miss Cat and Dr. Jeremy Weiss. Tickets are on sale now! Our weekly meeting was attended by Mama Vergi, Miss Michaele, Lady Muse, Ms. Robin, Deacon Millett, nagasiva yronwode, and catherine yronwode.

The "See You There" Hoodoo Heritage Festival promotional video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SPcyzK4yU

Upon completion, the AIRR Hoodoo Heritage Festival Page had been accessed 7,628 times.

We shall now move to social media, to share the "See You There" HHF promo video at the AIRR page on Facebook, here:

Remember, you can help us all, and yourself, by sharing the AIRR Facebook announcement of the "See You There" HHF promo video with YOUR clients, friends, followers, and groups.

Every hit that comes to the "See You There" HHF promo video increases your fame and popularity by sharing the AIRR Tech Team Facebook reports to the public.
catherine yronwode

Msmoody
HRCC Student

Unread post by Msmoody » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:42 am

excited to attend. I am a new student working on finishing assignments.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:06 pm

Calling Lady Muse, Ms. Robin, and Deacon Millettt --

Spridle's unanswered questions:

1. Is this Virtual HHF going to appear in the Temple of Miriam (learn.templeofmiriam.com), like the other one from 2020? I want to be able to access it in the future.

2. Will I receive email confirmation with the Zoom meeting information?

3. Who is the contact person if there is a tech. problem with the Zoom link associated the Sept.2021 Fest. :?:

4. I did not want to use PayPal and I did not see another option to choose has there been a change?
catherine yronwode

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:07 am

Well, I did end up purchasing the early bird ticket on the last day which was the 6/21 dead line.

After purchasing, I received several email conformations from the Association of Independent Spiritual Churches.

The unanswered questions have been answered about the Temple of Miriam.

I have had a chance to preview what was in the programs Itinerary. :P

I also found a solution for PayPal. Never knew they had a Mastercard, so that worked out perfect. :D

Am looking forward to all that information the Festival has to offer... :D
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:18 am

New Video teasers for the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival are upcoming every week -- so hold onto your hats, folks!
catherine yronwode

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:32 pm

Looking forward to seeing you there, Spridle!

In case others would like to know the answers to your questions...

While the url will be different, the 2021 Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival will be yours to access in the future via the Podia platform.

2. Will I receive email confirmation with the Zoom meeting information?

You will indeed receive all the information needed, both via email and in the Podia system.

We have a dedicated tech person and will be holding a "pre-show" get-together so everyone can test their Zoom software and feel confident about how it works!

Paypal is only one option, with Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express also available.
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

patricia
Patreon Patron

Unread post by patricia » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:14 am

Deacon Millett

The information you have provided gives much more clarity. :geek: :)

Thank you and I'll see you at the Festival :D
HRCC Student #2226

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:16 pm

Hey look! The cover proof just came in for approval -- we are now officially at press!

catherine yronwode

magicmurphy
Patreon Patron

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:23 pm

Oh, I freakin' LOVE IT!!

Doc Murphy
Paganistan
HRCC Student #2225

Sabrina82

Unread post by Sabrina82 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:29 pm

Are you all still having the festival in September? I heard California has to wear masks again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:30 pm

We planned ahead for a VIRTUAL Festival this year -- just like last year! There will be ten workshops -- fire per day for 2 days. The festival will broadcast via Zoom, with live chat, and Q&A -- plus, ticket-holders get a BOX of supplies shi[ped by mail.

People can attend from anywhere in the world!

Read more -- and purchase tickets here:

Full Festival program and ticket purchases:
http://hoodooheritagefestival.com

We are releasing new teaser videos every Tuesday -- and you can wactch them here

News Hoodoo Heritage Festival Teaer Videos every Tuesda:y
http://facebook.com/readersandrootworkers
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Hoodoo Heritage Festival Workshops”