Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove a Curse Placed by a Someoner Who Is Now Dead

psychicbabe
Newly Registered
Spells to Remove a Curse Placed by a Someoner Who Is Now Dead

Unread post by psychicbabe » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:10 am

Hi all,

First of all thank you for your assistance

I have a client who was cursed by his now dead Grandmother. She was a witch or practioner of magic and she recently passed on.

I have already performed the divination to determine it was in fact his grandmother who cursed him.She had sexually assaulted him as a child and he rebelled later on in life.

1) Since she has passed would I still use the same protocol for some under a curse from a living practitioner, namely purchasing the 13 herb bath, uncrossing spell kit, road opener spell and fiery wall of protection once the curse is lifted?

2) Or is there something else I need to be be doing, in that she is still affecting him from the other side?

Again, thank you so much for your help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Remove a Curse Placed by a Someoner Who Is Now Dead

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:40 am

psychicbabe,

That is a good question, and, as you can see, it is actually a topic for which i haven't been able to find a thread, even though this forum has been online to the public since 2008 (and since 2003 to my students.

What that tells me is that this is not a comon problem -- but the funny thing is that i have had quite a few clients with this problem -- but when it happens, i think people seek out professional rootworkers and don't ask about it in the forum, because they are pretty sure they will need professional help. And, in keeping with that theory, here you are, approaching us on behalf of a client! You see? It is not a rare situation, but it is almost never a D-I-Y situation.

So thank you for taking it on on behalf of a client, because removing a curse placed by a practitioner who is now dead is not the easiest thing in the world to do well.

First, before i begin, let me explain:

Not all cases are like this, but you are up against TWO categories of trouble:

A. The curse was placed by a close DNA-connected family member or direct ancestor. This is a very strong binding and hard to break, even if the family member is alive.

B. The curse was placed by a known practitioner, and was not just a random curse thrown in anger; therefore it may involve tricked objets that are still in the possession of the victim, even if the practitioner has since died.

Okay, now i can answer your questions:

1) Yes, those are good products to use and i would add Chinese Wash to clean the house and also add a little bit to laundry for clothing and bedding as well.

2) Yes, you will need to do more, and the two factors i outlined above indicate how this should be approached:

A You will work with a tag, link, or personal concern of the dead grandmother. Personal concerns or dirt from the home of a living family member or graveyard dirt from a deceased family member are traditional. Fire, water, or burial are preferred methods of disposal.

B You will spiritually cleanse or remove or destroy anything that the dead person gave to the victim or dressed to perpetuate the curse, as she was a practitioner. Objects will have to be dowsed or divined one-by-one if there are many. ddealing with them will be on a case-by-case basis to remove their "hauntedness."

In other words, there is more to this job than mrely uncrossing the client.

There are traditional ways to do this work, but without knowing the physical details of the lay of the land, so to speak, i cannot spend time outlining five or six alternative methods.

You at least have the outline now, and if you want a consultation, there are several members of AIRR and HP who have done work like this and we can talk to you about the additional steps that need to be taken to (A) remove a curse by an ancestor and (B) remove a curse by a deceased practitioner.

If you want to consult with an experienced reader or a rootworker to learn some specific techniques for this sort of situation, start with these two sites and look them over:

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
https://readersandrootworkers.org

Hoodoo Psychics at 1-888-4-HOODOO (HP)
https://hoodoopsychics.com

AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics have their own Facebook pages and you can follow their feed by going to these page and LIKING them.

AIRR Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ReadersandRootworkers

HP Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/HoodooPsychics

This book may be of help as well:

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more here: https://luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”