Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:17 am

Ashliza,

As one who has done this kind of work for 50 years, it is my opinion that when tools or spell components break, especially through one's own carelessness, the work is spoiled or ruined and must be started over. Additionally, i was taught that such breakage means that the subject on whom you are working, or those who protect him or her, are "fighting back" at you, which means that you should clean off any remnants of the broken spell, clean the space, clean yourself, and then put good protections in place before attempting the spell a second time.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ashliza
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ashliza » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:01 pm

Thank you Ms. Yronwode. I have been told by several workers he has put work on me. They've told me he is now afraid of me because I know now and I'm fighting back. So this does not surprise me. I did a Chinese floor wash this morning just thinking I should clean. I'll do another round of 13 herb bath starting tonight (just finished Friday) and remake a new jar Tuesday. I just get beyond enraged when I think of the torture he's put me through the last 5 years. I'll be more careful going forward. I'll can't afford to lose this last fight.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:09 pm

Ashliza --

Good for you. Cleanse, protect, go in for another round.
catherine yronwode

Sireanita

Unread post by Sireanita » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:55 pm

Forgive me if this is the right place for this question.

I would like to prevent a property from being rented. I have the pictures, jinx and crossing oils, but are there any herbs or other components that could be added to the jar other than the picture and the petition?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:55 pm

Hello Sireanita,

I would not work a vinegar jar for that purpose. All you may succeed in doing is stirring up arguments over the property, rather than preventing its actual sale.

To keep it from being bought, I would put it in a freezer spell. Freeze out any interest from qualified buyers, which is how I would state the petition. You can read all about how to construct a freezer spell here:

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Sireanita

Unread post by Sireanita » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:27 pm

Thank you Miss Athena, I really appreciate it!

Lostgurl45
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lostgurl45 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:23 pm

When using a Sour Jar or break up spell why do the couples DOB matter? Also if you are trying to divorce them but don’t know if they took their husbands last name can you use their full name that they had before they got married? That’s on their birth certificate?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:55 am

Lostgurl45,

You do not need to use the birthdate of the people, but it does add an extra element to the work to make it specific to the person, if you have a photo of them tear it apart and use that in the work with the names on it. Yes use their pre-married name. Dress a candle with Break Up Oil and dress the candle with it.

You can also learn about this type of work in the new Lucky Mojo book Bottle Up and Go.

"Bottle Up and Go!" is a brand new book by Catherine Yronwode and Lara Rivera, on sale now. It was published in October 2020 in time with the Virtual Hoodoo Heritage Festival, but if you plan to attend the Virtual Festival, you will get this book (and others) with your Workshop Box.

Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera

Use in Magic:
This foundational book of conjure methods will introduce you to more than 100 time-tested ways to cast magic spells for protection, love, luck, wealth, health, and revenge within a variety of containers including:
• Eggs, Bones, Shells, and Fruits
• Potted Plants and Hollow Trees
• Paper, Cloth, and Leather Packets
• Mojo Hands and Troll Bundles
• Doll-Babies and Loaded Statuary
• Glass Bottles and Jars
• Sugar, Cigar, and Match Boxes
• Mirror Boxes and Compacts
• Loaded Oil Lamps and Candles
• Ice Boxes and Freezers
• Black Hawk Buckets
• Scandinavian Spiritus Boxes
• Witch Bottles and Bottle Trees
• Jewish and Arabic Spirit Traps

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Books are filled with authentic and easy to follow instructions for practical spells of magic and fortune-telling. Enhance your success in spells of love, luck, happiness, and wealth by learning time-tested folkloric traditions of hoodoo, rootwork, psychic reading, spiritual sorcery, and herbalism.

Product Details:
96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-BUAG
Bottle Up and Go! by cat yronwode and Lara Rivera
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Lostgurl45
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lostgurl45 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Thank you so much for your response, I have both of their birthdates and their premarried names just wasn’t 100% sure if that could be used because I don’t know if she took his last name at marriage so I will use her premarried name that is on the birth certificate :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:56 am

Lostgurl45,

Just a little side-note: It is my experience that when people come to this forum and select screen names like "hopeless," "LoveSick," "sadboy," "Unsure1" ... or "Lostgurl45" ... they tend to jinx their own work and cripple themselves with self-doubt. You can ask our admins to change your screen name to something neutral here:

Update Change Profile Username Password Email Gender Avatar Sigline
https://forum.luckymojo.com/update-chan ... 15891.html
catherine yronwode

Lovemoore

Unread post by Lovemoore » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:49 am

Hi Folks

I have some interesting experiences when it comes to my Vinegar Jar that I built back then in 2019 and still in play even now. Basically I ordered four thieves vinegar and had a few washes that were convincing and satisfying because I used to get some news that so and so has fallen ill and it was within a space of a few days. So I took this concept and built my own vinegar jar in more or less the same way but I used my own urine inside there and added garlic, red chillies & black pepper and went ahead and charged it so that it can be in a jar to put away and then when I went to sleep at night I dreamed of so many private planes or jets taking off and then crashing into explosions all in one night and it felt like I was in trouble then I decided to have a chat with my Root Worker Friends in South Africa and he asked me if I was in any of those planes that crashed in the dream and I wasn't then he felt that it was a strong vinegar jar that I put together because a plane crash is permanent damage or probably the end and if I was aiming the vinegar jar towards enemies then it means that there were plenty of them in the dream and they are all symbolized by many plane crashes that had them inside and rarely does one escape a Plane Crash. So I went ahead and charged the vinegar jar for stuff like get out of jail, reversal work, winning court cases, helping out with divorce cases & hammering dark witches that are up at night to cause harm and the feedback that I get from fellow Root Worker Friends is that it works just fine but it could have been pushed with harder herbs. So the things that I want to push my vinegar harder with is Vandal Root, Devil's Dunk & Dark Arts Powder and will they aid my vinegar further?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:09 pm

Lovemoore,

You are working with another worker and we cannot validate or really comment on what they are telling you to do. I can suggest a reading by an AIRR member who could not only advise on the work, but also interpret the dream and give a reading.

AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

As for the jar, I would not add my own personal items (urine) into the jar with all those negative and harmful items. Urine is used to dominate individuals, but not used in a vinegar jar, you basically are crossing yourself up with this item in the work. A jar with Devils Dung, Dark Arts and Vandal Root would be a very sour and nasty working!

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”