Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Astrological Planetary Zodiacal Oils General Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
crazycatlady
HRCC Student
Re: Astrological Planetary Zodiacal Oils General Questions and Answers

Unread post by crazycatlady » Sat May 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Will using a person's zodiac sign oil on their figural candle along with the oil used in the spell for that oil's intention connect the candle more to that person and strengthen the spell? The spell I am looking into does not call for zodiac oils; I was wondering.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 09, 2015 5:34 pm

crazycatlady,

Yes, it will.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Sun May 17, 2015 11:24 am

Hi All,

My question is about Mercury going into Retrograde. Can one still rub oil on a candle and pray for steady sales as usual in the mornings. I have been told not to start any spells, hence this question. Technically, rubbing oil on a candle and lighting it is a spell. Please advice, knowledgeable people :D.
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 18, 2015 11:40 am

Hello Lucky Trader,

I would say if this is something you do regularly then keep doing it. I continue to anoint my hands in Money Drawing oil (I am a massage therapist so I literally make money with my hands) every day regardless of what the planets are doing.

Peace~

Nathen

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon May 18, 2015 5:03 pm

LuckyTrader,
I know in Wicca they say not to start any spells during the retrograde, but it's not the same in Hoodoo. If you need to do something, you can't put your life on hold for an event that happens 3-4 times a year, every year. Just apply common sense, make a list & check it twice ;)
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 10:10 pm

This is what Miss cat says:

catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 am

"I am a practitioner of hoodoo and an astrologer.. I do not undertake trips or begin new spells that are about Mercurial situations (literature, communication, short trips, etc.) when Mercury is retrograde, For other situations, i am not as particular".
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Thu May 21, 2015 5:34 am

Thanks everyone for your replies. I cannot wait till 11th June for certain things so I am doing some spells but with lots of prayer to the Most High for favourable outcomes. I am also using Natstein's technique of using the oils without doing an actual spell.
Thank you AA Michael.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:21 am

Well, Venus is retrograde. I've got a green candle dressed w/ Venus planetary oil that I'm lighting along side my daily prayers candle & I'm wearing the oil daily to combat the effects of Venus in retrograde. So far, so good.
HRCC Student #1989

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:19 pm

I used Mercury oil yesterday as well as Jupiter oil. Mercury because we're in retrograde, and Jupiter because of Thursday. I found some very interesting observations.

First of all, classes were PACKED last night. Thursday is a steady day for karate classes, but my student count in both children & adult classes was at least double than usual. The other thing I noticed was how 'off' everyone was. From the instructor's (who had the students doing some of the oddest drills; it was surreal) delivery to the students being louder, more tardiness, bickering was loud yet harmless, children and adults were all way off kilter. And it all seemed to be magnified, as if someone turned up the amplifier; louder, tardier, more sensitive, more miscommunication everywhere. Nothing bad happened, but it was a tense and intense day!

I think using some Mercury powder at the front door, oil on the doorknobs, even a mercury incense would be good for the students, and ultimately the school. I'm going to invest in the powders as well as the incenses for the days and the retrogrades

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, Santiago,

GREAT idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

WindWoman

Unread post by WindWoman » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:23 am

I am not sure if something similar has been asked before, but I couldn't find an exact answer when searching the forum. I purchased Venus oil from the site the other day, and I plan to use it to increase/enhance/bring out my physical beauty. I have been considering purchasing Taurus and/or Libra oils as well, as possible adjuncts to my work. I have Sun/Mercury/Jupiter/Ascendant in Virgo, but Venus in Libra in the 1st House and Taurus Moon in the 8th. Now I understand that anyone can use any zodiacal oil at any time, but because I have these Libra and Taurus influences, I am thinking that it may boost my work a lot if I use those oils. Am I on the right track with this? Thank you!

Side note: I am an astrologer, so thinking about the possible uses of all of these oils is very exciting to me! For example, the 8th house is naturally ruled by Scorpio, thus a person with planets in that house will be able to tap into (or connect with/express) Scorpio energies a bit more easily than someone without planets there. Based on this, an individual could create a blend that increases the effects of these chart influences. I'll give you an idea of what I mean, using my own chart..

Moon in the 8th House (Scorpio, Pluto) in Taurus: blend Moon, Taurus, Scorpio and/or Pluto oils; use to be emotionally (Moon) in control (Scorpio/Pluto) of sensuality and resources (Taurus)

This is one of many possibilities of course! The above planets and signs are connected to more than just emotions, control and sensuality, but it really is fun to think about, right?

Another example, just a random one: blend Sun, Gemini, Aries and/or Mars oils (this would be for someone who has Sun in Gemini in the 1st house, which is naturally ruled by Aries/Mars). They could use it to assert (Mars/Aries) themselves (Sun) in areas ruled by Gemini (communication, social situations, mind, etc). I can imagine that this would be POWERFUL for influencing someone elses' thoughts!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, indrani,

Wow! You know a lot abut Astrology! How wonderful

Maybe you can hang out on the forum and answer other Astrological questions from forum family members? That would be awesome!

And YES! YES! Yu are DEFINITELY n the right track. In fact, youre wayyy ahead of me.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

WindWoman

Unread post by WindWoman » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:24 am

Of course! I'll try to be on the look-out for posts with astrological questions :) And thank you for the quick response! I look forward to trying out some of these combinations of zodiac and planetary oils, I'll report back here once I get some more of the supplies and test them out together.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:20 pm

indrani!

Thank you!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Hey!!!

Which zodiac oil can i use 2 give bewitching jezebel queen elizabeth and look me over oils a nice boost or punch?? Scorpio or libra?? Or in the case of planetary oil pluto or venus?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello, mizznana002,

I'm not an astrologer but I will give you my best opinion

Scorpio is sexual so I would go with that

Venus is excellent for this type of work

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Please could someone tell me exactly what the Sun oil is for? I bought this oil quite a while back but have never used it as i don't recall what i read that made me buy it. I can't seem to find much information about this oil on the Lucky Mojo website. If you could also tell me what the best uses of the Holy Trinity oil are i would be grateful. Another oil i bought and have hardly used. Please help. Many thanks in advance.
Thank you AA Michael.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Luckytrader,

Here is a description of planetary oils from LM website:

"Although not many people think of it often, the days of the week refer to the "seven sacred planets" (five visible planets plus the Sun and Moon) -- and these planets in turn were originally Gods and Goddesses of Old Europe. Some workers keep a "Master Candle" on their altar at all times and dress it each day with the appropriate Planetary oil. The Planetary Oils may also be burned on conjure candles or worn as personal scents to bring closer the influences of the deities represented by the Planets. They may be combined with Zodiacal Oils when working astrologically-based spells."

Also people may use the oils during important events or with a zodiac sign IE leo is ruled by the sun I may use that oil on a candle to influence a leo.

LM about sun oil:

"Sunday: The day of the Sun (Sol, Apollo), is for prayers, works, and rites connected with fatherhood, men and boys, blessing, health and healing, success, fame, and will power. The symbolic candle colours are yellow and gold."

Details on how to use the oils with more information ( very detailed): http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

I would dress alter candles with Holy trinity oil, or a candle specific to ask the Trinity to assist in a prayer request ( though I always pray with the trinity), to also show thanks giving to God, also to bless in the name of the Trinity.
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:45 pm

The above reply hasn’t really helped as I have read all that on the website already. I was hoping for additional information on those oils. Can anyone help?
Thank you AA Michael.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Luckytrader, JayDee's answer says it all.

SUN OIL: for prayers, works, and rites connected with fatherhood, men and boys, blessing, health and healing, success, fame, and will power." The Sun rules Leo and its day is Sunday. Its colours (for candles) are Yellow and Gold.

Holy Trinity is not a planetary oil.There is a thread about it in the religious products section.

Holy Trinity Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers
holy-trinity-spiritual-supplies-questio ... 23887.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:30 am

I didn't feel my moving candle spell went right. So I'm going to use a different tactic. Since I'm a Sagittarius and he's a Leo, I ordered the corresponding oil for both. I also plan on ordering the Return To Me sachet power and incense, and the Separation incense. I noticed I tend to get better results when I use incense.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:16 pm

WhiteWitch81,

Zodiac oils are great and can be used in many ways such as you described. There is a classic book that discusses using zodiac oil on candles along with other candles, it includes Psalms as well to work with it. I think you would enjoy this work:

THE MASTER BOOK OF CANDLE BURNING by Henri Gamache
master-book-of-candle-burning-by-henri- ... t9297.html

This book also would be a great asset of knowledge when working with incenses and oils:

LEGENDS OF INCENSE, HERB, AND OIL MAGIC
http://www.luckymojo.com/legendsofincen ... magic.html

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:18 am

My other target, the one I’m trying to get out of the picture. Her birthday is on April 20th which is on the cusp of Aries, and Taurus. It made me unsure of what zodiac oil to buy for her, so I decided to purchase both the Taurus, and Aries oil.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:32 am

WhiteWitch81,

You can mix the oils and use them together for a person born on a cusp. Add a bit of break up oil to it and or hotfoot to send the person away.

Here is a link to cat yronwode's "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" text on Zodiac oils: https://www.luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html

Using zodiac oil is also discussed in a wonderful book called the Master Book of Candle Burning, by Henri Gamache. In the text the author discusses the use of zodiac oil, moving the candles and using prayers/Psalms.

Any 12 Zodiacal Oils Mixed Dozen

Use in Magic:
Your Choice: 12 titles must be specified; if you do not select your 12 choices in the message area at the time you place your order we will not contact you, but we will choose 12 titles for you from the most popular in the category you selected.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed Zodiacal anointing oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label.

OIL-ZOD-ZDOZ
Any 12 Zodiacal Oils Mixed Dozen
$82.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html

Forum topic: master-book-of-candle-burning-by-henri- ... t9297.html

BOO-GRI-MSCB
Master Book of Candle Burning by Henri Gamache
$9.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Thanks

Renai_Man

Unread post by Renai_Man » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:10 am

Hi, I want to ask help from admins who know or have experience in Astrology.

In my birth chart, Sun and South node (Ketu) are in Leo sign, the effects of South node on Sun is it makes me want more, want to have perfection. Sun is there but South node kind of covers the Sun and makes me think I don't have it.

Could you advice me planetary oils to help me stop going for perfection, lower my expectations and have a good view about what I have, I can do?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:46 am

Hi Renai_Man,

There are several excellent readers who are also rootworkers on this site, who can help guide you with a reading or some magical coaching:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

Search for one who has astrology listed, and they should be able to check out your chart and help you select the most useful oils for your endeavors. Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:11 am

You can order the Planetary oils with a Lucky Mojo's baker dozen:
Any 12 Planetary Oils Mixed Dozen

Use in Magic:
Your Choice: 12 titles must be specified; if you do not select your 12 choices in the message area at the time you place your order we will not contact you, but we will choose 12 titles for you from the most popular in the category you selected.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed Planeary anointing oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label.

OIL-PLA-ZDOZ
Any 12 Planetary Oils Mixed Dozen
$82.50

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”