Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Slither,

I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time meeting new friends. Hoodoo can help, but you also will want to get out a bit and make it possible, even join social media platforms with similar interests to get to know people. Such as a group for dogs if you are a dog lover.

To assist you in making new friends I would get a lucky mojo Attraction Spell kit and dress the candle to bring in new good quality friends into your life.

Attraction Spell Kit: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

I would also purchase the attraction mojo hand, wear this when you go out and meet people. https://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-attraction.html

Being you are shy it would also be helpful to order these two oils and mix them together to give you strength and courage when going out to meet people: Crucible of course and strength.

Crucible of courage: https://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Power oil to increase personal strength to go out and meet people, to give you the push: https://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Recite Pslams 23 daily as you pray to God asking to bring new friendships into your life. Then go out and join a small group, a book club, a church club, something of your interest, the spells will help make the connections a reality.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Slither
Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by Slither » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:18 am

Thank you very much,i'm not into hoodoo,this is my first try,so i will try to make them with your directions to work properly. ;) :) Some people at my workplace did to me gossip and slandering,so i want some protection too from enemies.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:13 am

Slither,

For protection from gossip I highly suggest you get slippery elm (herb) and put it in you shoes it will protect you when you are at work from gossip. I also strongly suggest you use stop gossip and wear it on your body to protect from gossip and slander, blends well with protection oil to add a bit of protection for as well. It can also be dressed on a candle and rolled in slippery elm and chia seed to stop gossip. Many people also wear the hand of Hamsa for protection for slander and the evil eye.

Stop gossip: https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
Slippery Elm: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
Chia Seed: http://www.herbmagic.com/chia-seed.html
Hand of Hamsa: https://www.luckymojo.com/hamsahand.html
Eye in hand: https://www.luckymojo.com/eyeinhand.html
Evil Eye: https://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

Forum topic on stopping and protection from Gossip: spell-casting-to-protect-from-or-stop-g ... p%20gossip

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:26 am

I just ordered 2 Slippery elm and i will try it i to shoes or pocket
as you suggested.Needed to use it every day or just once or two times a week for ex? How i will know it works? :?:

It's my first time using something like this,i don't have experience in hoodoo work,i don't want someone to be hurt,just shut their mouth from gossip and slandering doing behind my back that finally cost me to retire from my job and i want it back sooner.

Later i will purchase stop gossip oil for extra protection. :!:

Then,comes the attraction kit for good friendships,i'm really tired of loneliness and lack of friendships.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:56 am

Slither,

Slippery elm is a great product, a pinch in the shoe would be fine, I also burn it and use the ash to make crosses on my shoes to make it where I walk through the gossip. I would use it daily since it is an issue, if you put it in the shoes you can pull up the sole of the shoe, place it in, and it will last, if in your pocket it will have to be replaced daily. You can order a lucky mojo stop gossip mojo hand as well. How will you know it is working? Well in hoodoo we tell individuals to watch for signs and movement. Examples can be but these are just examples: you are watching tv and you hear Jane’s doe shut your mouth, Jane Doe is the person who is gossiping who you prayed to be quiet. You hear a song on the radio about gossip and not being bothered by it, you are at church and read a verse about God stopping gossip. You will likely see moment as well. When I had a person gossiping about me trying to cause harm, I found that anything they said or lied about was found out and revealed, one case I had a meeting, and they were caught lying in front of our boss and humiliated. You must have faith in what you are doing and that it works, Jesus instructs us to have faith as a mustard seed.

The second question is often asked by individuals on the forum who are new to magic or hoodoo. In hoodoo there is no concept of "karma", that this work will bounce back at you 3 times more. Either the work is justified, and it is allowed by God, or it is not, and it fails. Similar concern frequently asked is, I don't want to harm anyone (similar to the Wiccan term "harm none" motto, this stems from the idea that magic will have consequences outside of the intention. The best method here is to be specific on what you want. My experience is that when people get mixed results or unintended results it is because they were not clear in their petition/intention of the work. Example" I want a loving man in my life", my eye was on Brad Pitt (actor), but Seth Rogan (comedian actor) showed up in love with me instead. Suddenly people will claim, my spell failed, it did not work, look wrong person! Well, that is because my petition was not clear. Same for this case you must be clear on what you want. I want Jane Doe and John Doe to stop talking about me, to stop communicating with anyone about me, to stop making up lies and false accusations, That any and all gossip does not affect me and passes right over me without effecting my character and reputation. Now If I was to say I want John Doe to shut his mouth and not speak my name, I may find John Doe gets into a bar fight and has his mouth wired shut, that is the difference with a good petition and intention and a poorly written petition and stated intention.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:15 am

Well,i had some hidden enemies i didn't realized in workplace and supposed to be friends of mine but finally they took me to wrong decisions,one lied to me that he has offer for better job so we could leave current and they will hire us to a company with better salary,then nothing happened,i just left and then was unemployed and found a new one with just 6 months work,he lied to me and i gave him too some money to help him from a difficult situation,he still havent return it to me so far.

So,when i will put slippery elm in my shoes,should i say specific names that gossip me,or anyone who gossiping will stop? I have 4-5 full names for blocking and to stop gossip.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:22 am

Slither ,

Say the names and "known and unknown people gossiping about me". For the money he owes look into pay me now.

This forum topic is on friendships, stop gossip can be found here: post414485.html?hilit=stop%20gossip#p414485

Pay me: https://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

May want to put these people in a freezer jar to silence and stop them for good forum link: general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... zer%20jars

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:46 am

Thank you,i will start slowly and will inform you what helped me and what not.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Mon May 03, 2021 12:27 am

If i want some specific person to attract him to be close friends,to call me first,or a girl from workplace to call me and communicate with me? Should i right petition with his/her name??

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Slither,

Yes use their name and any personal item of them you may have, handwriting, hair, a photo etc. Honey jar is a great spell to sweeten people to you as well.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat May 08, 2021 9:43 am

Photo printed or even from a smartphone needed?

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat May 08, 2021 9:47 am

Photo printed or even from a smartphone needed?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Slither, I rely heavily on emailed smartphone photos of targets and clients for my work. They're best for candle work (in my experience), but also useful for honey and vinegar jars, mojo bags, and almost anything else you can name.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Mon May 10, 2021 1:16 am

A call me spell that can work without candle work,to push someone to communicate with you.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 10, 2021 11:26 am

Slither,

A photo of the person where you can clearly see the persons eyes, name it after them, puff tobacco smoke into its face as you tell it what to do, also light commanding incense and blow it into the face of the photo as you tell them what to do. This can also be done with a doll baby.

Commanding: https://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Influence: https://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Mon May 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Can this work in social media,to influence someone to add you as friend?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 10, 2021 3:12 pm

Slither,

You can try, the more famous they are, the more removed they are from the social media profile. But yes you can use it to influence them.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue May 25, 2021 10:14 am

My colleague from last job stopped talking to me 3 months ago,no respond or call from him in my messages.I want to repair the friendship and talk again together,i don't know what gone wrong,he behave like we haven't worked together before. :cry:

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Slither,

This situation is best resolved using reconciliation products and a honey jar. Reconciliation can be used for platonic relationships as well, not just love. It will help foster healing, and restoration.

Reconciliation: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu May 27, 2021 8:06 am

Which one from all these choices,the bath,the mojo,the oil?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 27, 2021 10:57 am

Slither,

That depends on how in-depth you want to get with the work. I personally would order the reconciliation spell kit and reconciliation honey jar. The jar will sweeten him to you, with the spell kit you will prepare a mojo and catty on yourself along with candle work. Then you will also have a full bottle of reconciliation oil, incense and sachet powder. Wear the mojo daily, burn a candle on the candle on Wednesday for communication, use the oil to dress candles you burn on the honey jar.

Reconciliation: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

This book by Deacon Millett contains spells to help reunite friends as well as lovers:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see: https://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:32 am

Honey jar firstly to sweeten a person you know the name of and you have a picture from social media,will work?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:31 am

Slither ,

Yes you can use the names of people you know, and photos of those people printed off the internet or social media sites.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:32 am

Only printed? I dont have printer in my house.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:39 am

Slither,

To use a photo of a person in magic you need a physical copy. You can order prints online at major stores and pick them up and use it in your work.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:53 am

I cannot go to a store and ask to print me a face of a stranger person.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:32 am

Slither,

How does the store know they are a stranger? Im in the United States, I can take a photo and order it at a major store and pick it up in an hour. I am not sure if this is an option in your country. If you cannot use a photo because you cant print one, then use a petition and name paper.

Miss Cat wrote a wonderful book on using petition and name papers you should consider. https://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:55 am

Reconciliation and sweet honey jar,are enough to repair a broken friendship,my colleauge of previous job misunsterstood me and now he is anger to me and doesn't talk me since last march and he blocked me in his phone or don't answer me.I'm really sad,may it's my fault from my side and he feels betrayed. :| What to do now to fix the situation?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:05 am

Slither,

You answered your own question, " reconciliation and sweet honey jar". Absolutely they are enough. One thing you need to learn in hoodoo is the belief in the effectiveness of the items we use. If you doubt the work, then likely it will not do much good. It is important that you have faith in what you do. Reconciliation is made up of herbs and oils that are known for healing past hurts, causing people to come together, foster forgiveness; A honey jar is used to sweeten people together. Please note reconciliation can be used for any relationship not just a lover.

Review this link by Lucky Mojo, it discusses reconciliation products, how they work, and the type of products you can purchase, including a honey jar, candles, spell kit, oils, incense and sachet powder. https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

JayDee

Aquariusgirl87

Unread post by Aquariusgirl87 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:06 pm

Hello :)

I recently moved into a high rise where a lot of the neighbors are very close. They hang out together, and are almost like family in a way. I really love the environment they have created. I’m new so I’m still getting to know people. I’m also a little shy until I get to know people. My questions are

1. Is there anything I can do to attract my neighbors to me so I can be part of the group and build friendships? I remember hearing on the radio show something about using magnet sand, sugar and olive to help with popularity. Would this be appropriate in my situation? If so, how often would you suggest?

2. Like a lot of people, I’ve had some bad experiences with friends I come across standoffish. What can I do to come across more confident or sure of myself?

As always, I appreciate your help!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Aquariusgirl87,

1. You can add the neighbors to a sweet jar if you know their names. Also attraction is known to draw whatever you desire, the Lucky Mojo kit comes with everything needed to draw someone, or something to you. Lodestones are used to draw people or things together as well, they are naturally magnetic rocks, you dress them with condition oil, such as attraction and feed them with magnetic sand.

2. I would use Crucible of courage oil to increase your confidence and also your friendliness, a mojo for attraction, add cloves which are known to draw friends to it as well, and deers tongue herb to give you eloquence in speech with these new people.

Honey Jar: https://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spe ... ve-me.html
Attraction products: https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Lodestones: https://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Magnetic sand: https://www.luckymojo.com/magneticsand.html
Crucible of courage: https://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Cloves: https://www.herbmagic.com/cloves-whole.html
Deers tongue herb: https://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html

If honey and sugar spells interest you, this 96 page book by Forum Moderator Deacon Millett will provide you with a thorough education on the subject for just $9.00.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

JayDee

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:17 am

It's true that reconciliation has slow progress and the result to see could last even months to repair the friendship(in my case)?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 am

Slither --

No, that's not always the case. the length of time it might take a reconciliation spell to work between friends depends on

how long they were friends,
how often they have broken up and come back together in the past,
how much they still care,
how many people are trying to keep them apart,
how many people are trying to get them back together,
what their current astrological aspects are,
what personal concerns the spell-caster has,
how sincere the client is,
how far apart they are physically,
how often they see each other
-- and MUCH MUCH MORE.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:09 pm

In mine case, we mean for a friendship of 2.5 years, we were colleagues with the dude and after a few months we misunderstood for an issue in workplace, so he stopped the communication with me, ignored me in social media etc without responding in my messages anymore. :roll:

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:49 am

Slither,

You can get a reading by an AIRR member to determine how the work will effect this former friend and when they will contact you. Magic effects people differently, they may contact immediately, or they may be resistant. If this is a former friend you wish to reconcile with, I would order the Lucky Mojo reconciliation kit, it can be used on friendships to reconcile, not just lovers.

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$48.75

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:17 am

Thanx for suggestion,will keep in mind dor later. :P

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:05 pm

With avoidant personality disorder it's extremely hard to make friendships, for everyone i'm the shy, weird guy that want to ignore or avoid. :roll: :roll:

soulsearch97
Newly Registered

Unread post by soulsearch97 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:46 am

Hi, I was hoping somebody could help me!

Over the years I’ve lost a lot of friends who have then gone ahead spreading stories about me which basically ruined my reputation. I’m not completely innocent in all of this, I was a little bratty growing up but I’ve genuinely changed, I’ve taken accountability for my wrong doings and given very honest apologies to those I wronged. However, the stories they went ahead and created. on top of the things I actually did made me sound like somebody that no one should be around and now literally no one wants to be around me.

It’s been 3 years of having no friends, my city has a very tight knit social circle, everyone knows everyone and no one wants me around. I don’t get invited anywhere, no one wants to be around me except for my boyfriend and I’m just completely isolated from any type of real social life.

I’ve tried all the mundane ways, I genuinely did the inner work and fixed my inner issues which were making me act that way, I tried putting myself out there, being a better friend, being a more positive and genuine person etc but people end up leaving me after they hear the rumours or get manipulated by people that want this isolation for me as some type of “revenge” and it’s just so many people. I even stopped reacting or trying to be over-defensive when I am attacked for my past mistakes, I don’t even try and defend myself anymore when somebody tries to attack me for something I haven’t even said or done.

It’s just getting hard because I can’t seem to fix my reputation, as if the damage alone I did wasn’t hard enough, the lies they made up have almost ruined my chances of ever having any type of social life again.

Is there any way I can reverse the damage that’s been done to my reputation & hopefully be the magnetic socialite I once was? Without harming anyone.

Please help.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:33 pm

soulsearch97 ,

I would start with a cleanse of your body, since you admit guilt in this I would use Hyssop to forgive any sins. I then would cleanse your home using Chinese Floor Wash to clear away anything residual laying around that is affecting you.

Since this is gossip related I strongly suggest two Lucky Mojo Products: Stop Gossip- to make the gossip not effect you at all, and Slippery Elm. Put this in your shoes and wear them when you go out, so gossip will not hurt you.

To draw new friends, it seems a Honey Jar would help sweeten the old, or bring in the new friends.

Another great product line is Attraction. Write what you desire and use this to draw it to you.

"Without harm to anyone" is a term often used in Wicca, but in Hoodoo the work either takes or it does not, God provides what you asked for or he says no. There is no idea of "I asked for a job and the magic ruined everyone's life to get it."

Hyssop: http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html
Chinese Floor Wash: https://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Stop Gossip: https://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Slippery Elm: http://www.herbmagic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
Attraction: https://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Honey Jar: https://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spe ... ve-me.html

JayDee

soulsearch97
Newly Registered

Unread post by soulsearch97 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:52 am

JayDee,

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. Will definitely be doing my research on those products and trying them out, thanks again!!!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:41 pm

For small children who starts a new school, what would you do to help them attract good and kind teachers and friends? What can one do to keep them safe and happy, protected from bullying?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:06 pm

Moonlightdream,

There is a spell in Miss Cats book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic that would be very helpful its the use of Angelic Root to protect a person/child. You can also use Protection oil or Fiery Wall of Protection Oil to dress in the child to keep them safe. To make friends, have nice teachers, be liked, I would use a honey jar.

Angelica Root: http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-root.html
Protection: https://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Honey Jar: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

JayDee

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:51 am

Thank you JayDee, I will look into the book. Regarding the honey jar, how can I state my wish since there are so many people involved (teachers, classmates etc.)?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:20 am

Moonlightdream ,

Use a petition that addresses the need in a general yet specific manner. "May John Doe be highly successful in school, with great teachers who love him, and popular, well treated and respected by his classmates". This is just an example but I hope it helps you get thinking about it.

JayDee

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:20 pm

Oh thank you JayDee, that was an excellent suggestion 😍 Thank you!

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”