Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Psyllium Husk Telephone Brand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Psyllium Husk Telephone Brand Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:02 pm

Isabgol Psyllium Husk, Telephone Brand, 100 gr

Use in Magic:
A drugless laxative. It relieves constipation, and as an internal lubricant it is far superior to mineral oil. It has nutritive value and can be baked into pleasing foods that act as an effective bowel regulator that is easily tolerated by costive children.

Spell Methods:
Lucky Mojo Herbs, Roots, and Minerals are natural products of the Earth used in a wide variety of hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, folk magic spells and in folk medicine, according to traditional cultural beliefs.

Product Details:
According to the species and the use intended, Lucky Mojo Herbs, Roots, and Minerals are available in a variety of forms, including whole, chipped, sliced, cut-and-sifted, and powdered. Size and shape may vary, as these are products of Nature. They are packaged with one or more spells of magic printed on the label and we recommend that practitioners read about their use in the book "Hoodoo also Herb and Root Magic" by catherine yronwode, which contains many more botanical and mineral spells.

HER-PSY-HUSK
Isabgol Psyllium Husk, Telephone Brand, 100 gr
$4.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.herbmagic.com/
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator
Re: Psyllium Husk Telephone Brand Questions and Answers

Unread post by deaconmillett » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:42 am

It is sad not to have a picture of the wonderful packaging for this! A classic!
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Psyllium Husk Telephone Brand Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:45 am

Thanks for the comment, Deacon. I know i have a picture in my hard drive -- but it seems not to have made it to the database field. I will ask Rev. Ernest to upload it ASAP.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”