Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Hot Foot Evict Move Out Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:10 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

Yes, a honey jar would be preferable to Hot Foot in this situation. She's your sister and you're going to be putting up with her for some time. It's preferable to try to improve your relationship than be constantly at war with her.

And please do not post the same questions about the same situation in multiple topic areas. It's against forum rules as it just creates clutter.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Cesi
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cesi » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:13 pm

I've been having problems with my neighbor and their disrespecting, property destroying kids. They damaged part of my fence last year. He's a cop and has been rude, disrespectful, lies and has harassed us and loves to play games. Long story. To much to write but bottom line I don't want this stress in my life anymore. My daughter has been sick for over a year and I don't need this onto of that. I'm hoping you have a spell to make them move.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:17 am

Hello Cesi,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We are glad you have found us.

I have moved your post to the topic on spells to move out neighbors. Please do not start a random new topic like this, as you will find by searching the forum that we have nearly every topic already covered.

You can read through the many posts here for advice and ideas to accomplish your goal of getting your neighbors to move away. If you still have questions after reading, you can ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Cesi
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cesi » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:34 am

Thank you.

humble
Newly Registered

Unread post by humble » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:39 am

Hello. New memher here. Never used spells before.
A tenant in my Mom's house is declining to vacate the house - in turn he is asking for large amount of money to vacate it. We tried to be nice and agreed to give him some money for transportation etc but he is sticking to unreasonable amount of money knowing fully well that we are in helpless situation. This house is located in a country where court cases take long time to make a decision. My mom is a cancer patient and wants to sell the house so that she can use the funds for her meds/chemo etc.
Can you please suggest someone who can put a decent spell to help in this situation?

Thanks so much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:27 pm

Hello humble,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We are glad you have found us.

I'm sorry your mom is in this situation, and I wish her well with her cancer treatment.

You are posting in the right topic for spells to help evict a tenant. If you wish to have a professional perform this work for you instead, you can find qualified practitioners here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You can read through the profiles and find someone who feels right for you.

I wish you and your mom the best of luck!

lolacat_2000
Newly Registered

Unread post by lolacat_2000 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:24 pm

Hi all

I’ve known for a few years that my father is in the early stages of dementia but I assumed he was still independent. I live several states away but try to checkin with him frequently. This past January he contracted covid and I found out through a neighbor he had been in the hospital for about a month in serious condition. He made it thorough but is still very weak so I moved back home to care for him. My sister and mother(separated from my father) are helping too.

I also found out his lifestyle and finances are a mess. Apparently for the past 3 years or so he has taken in all sorts of sketchy people into his home because he’s felt sorry for them. Almost always never charging them rent and never even learning their names. This is how he contracted Covid.

At the beginning when we didn’t know all the details we assumed they were normal paying tenants. My mother called one of them and they yelled about not having any money. We later find out more details. We asked them to leave through the phone as my father is too afraid to do so himself. He says they’ve physically assaulted him before and stolen his social security card. One of them says they are not leaving because we are not following the "process". My mother made the mistake of cutting off the utilities for my father and eviction is now trickier than just serving a pay or quit order.

At this point I just want them to leave his home. There are about 5 or so individuals in this home. I only know one of their names but I would say he’s the most troublesome. He claims to know all about the process of eviction. I looked him up, he’s not lying… he’s been evicted twice before. What can I do to banish them out of the home? I appreciate any and all suggestions. Any psalms or candle work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:55 pm

My advice is to look into having your father declared mentally incompetent and getting power of attorney, then seeking a lawyer to help you get his previous incompetent permissions to let them live there voided and huse is fear of them to speed the eviction process, including getting restraining orders if possible.

Magically, try Hot Foot Powder or make a doll of each one (but you will need their names) and put them in half-filled vinegar bottles with Hot Foot products and "send them down the river" or "out to sea," depending on where you live.

Good Luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lolacat_2000
Newly Registered

Unread post by lolacat_2000 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Thanks so much Catherine! I'll look into hot foot powder. :)

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:41 pm

Hi. I would love some help with my situation. I live in a quiet neighbourhood where the old lady next door died 3 years ago. Since her passing we have had a young family move next door.

At first they appeared to be friendly but as the years have gone by they have been an absolute nuisance, constantly blocking our driveway even after we have asked them several times to not do so, loud music that carries over to outside, riding their quad bike in the middle of the road, shouting and screaming inside and outside the house and just an overall lack of regard for us as neighbours.

They have pissed off other people on our road too and most people don't like them. They act like they are above us and as if we don't exist, we have lived here for years with no problems. I would love to have them gone and exchanged for neighbours who are quiet/respectable like us.

I know this pest of a neighbour would like to move as the wife mentioned it last year (they don't like the neighbourhood) and I've seen them looking into mortgage assistance on Faceboo.k I know what I am asking is possible I just need some assistance in making it happen sooner. They have surveillance cameras so hot foot powder is slightly risky, unless I go for a jog and quickly sprinkle some in the early hours of the morning. Any help will do? please advise?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:29 pm

Lady_C ,

I am sorry that you and your community are experiencing this behavior! Yes sprinkling hotfoot is one of many ways to rid them of the community. Do not get caught on camera. Since they want to move, I would use a positive working, use attraction and a map to drag them out of the community, use moving candles over a map to move them out, each day move it across the map. Write their names on a paper and new home new location, place a lodestone over it, pray and feed it daily. A negative working you can do is add them to a container spell like a jar and toss in running water to send them away.

Bottle Spells book: https://www.luckymojo.com/bottleupandgo.html
Book on candle spells including moving spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Attraction kit: https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
Lodestones: https://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

JayDee
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:43 pm

Lady_C ,

To avid being seen on camera, mix Hot Foot Powder with local dirt until the colour is neutral.

1) Park in the street with your exit door opposite the side where the cameras are, so that when you exit, the vehicle blocks the sight of you. Dribble the powder along the sidewalk or street as you walk away from the vehicle. Stay parked for a while, preferably until other vehicles drive by or bicyclists go by, then return and move the vehicle.

2) Mix he Hot Foot Powder into some sort of food product that comes in a glass jar. Go shopping. Slip the prepared jar into your shopping bag, at the top. Exit your car, "stumble" and drop the bag, breaking the glass jar. Pick up everything, take it to your house, and return to clean up the glass shards, spreading the Hot Foot Powder laced food remains thin all over the sidewalk, as you "clean."
catherine yronwode

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:30 pm

Thank you so much.

Will I need to do a cleanse after I do this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:00 pm

Hi, i am old enough that the term "a cleanse" sounds really weird to me -- a "colon cleanse" is an old term for an enema!. :-) Cleansing oneself spiritually os generally called cleansing. :-) And yes, you should. Wash with Hyssop.
catherine yronwode

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:49 am

Hahaha Thank you so much. I meant cleansing, I will purchase some hyssop then. Once I have done this when should I be manifesting the desire to live next to some respectful/peaceful neighbours? Also, what materials should I be using to make this come true?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:25 pm

Lady_C,

See the thread in this forum about cleansing oneself after doing hard or negative work and the thread on attracting good new tenants and neighbors. The board is split up into specific topics so we don't get a lot of unwanted topic drift. Since you are new here, i will look them up for you, but you can learn how to look them up for yourself, and that will be a good thing.

Cleansing Self Tools Altar Before and-or After Performing Rootwork Spells
cleansing-self-tools-altar-before-and-o ... -t654.html
(found with a site search on "Cleansing Negative Spells"

Spell Work to Attract Great New Neighbors
spell-work-to-attract-great-new-neighbors-t3229.html
(found with a site search on "new neighbors)

By the way, our radio show today -- April 25, 2021 -- is "Saying Hi To Hoodoo Newbies" -- and we will be talking about how best to introduce young and new folks to hoodoo, rootwork, and conjure, including getting them hooked up with the Lucky Mojo Forum, personal mentors, spell-casting coaches, tradition-rich instructional books, helpful podcasts, local community members, and qualified teachers.
catherine yronwode

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:01 am

Thank you so so much. I will definitely familiarize myself with the forum and read up on those suggested links.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Mon May 10, 2021 6:07 am

Hi everybody,

I wasn't sure where to share this because it involves criminal and neighbors, specifically, "neighbours" that are crimminals. And to be more specific, they are not properly "neighbors" as they live as squatters in my building. I was thinking about sharing this in spells to get crimminals away but as they live in my building here I come.

Two years ago a gang of people, who seem very dangerous, started to live in my building, in an abandoned commercial space who before had been a shop. They started to live as squatters, but them, to avoid law issues, they rented the space as a "carpentry". It's not a carpentry, they have no activity in there and they use the place to sell drugs, they're dealers. After lockdown many more strange and creepy guys came to the place to live there, police has come many times but they are not arrested. A lot of neighbors appart from me have seen how they do drugs and sell them as dealers in the street during the day, they don't care about people or children in the area being around. As they are covered with the excuse of usind the place as a carpentry, it seems they don't have any problems with rent and landlords or authorities.
I started to worry because one of them, started to stalk me and I was terrified. He waits until I pass over and gets out of the place to stare at me, when I stop to talk to a neighbor, he comes out again and again. I'v had to take another alternative routes to reach my building gate just to not see this awful guy.

I waited patiently for months, and finally I got Hot Foot powders. Yesterday I sprinkle a pinch of Hot Foot powders in the corner of the place, the exact point where this awful man and the gang stay during THE WHOLE DAY, as they don't work, their activity is drugs. But two hours later it started to rain, so I thought that maybe I had to wait til today to re-sprinkle Hot Foot in the same point.
No problem: exactly eight hours after I threw the powders, the gang of guys started a fight which became violent, very violent, they were a lot of guys, and they hit one to another, they slapped in the face, oh my God it was shocking. But the hot point came minutes later. One of them got into his car (parked very near) and drove directly to the place where the rest of the gang were, and almost ran over many of them. The other guys, in response, took a brick from a work nearby, and threw it to the car, smashing the lights, the window glass and a the door. The driver ran away and I was totally shocked witnessing all from my window, several neighbors witnessed the scene. The police came within minutes and all the guys of the gang disappeared in a loud getway.
I prayed to Sain Michael to guide those officers to the "carpentry" space because at least, one or two, were hidden inside. But a random guy passed by and told the police he had filmed the whole violent scene with his mobile phone. So now the police has the video and maybe this thing starts to change.
I could not understad or hear the issue of the fight, but I think it's related to drugs.

Must add, I prayed the day before to Saint Michael and a rosary to Virgin Mary to keep these crappy guys away from my neighborhood.

But the funny thing is that the gang of dealers started to fight among them in the EXACT POINT where I sprinkled the Hot Foot Powders. They did not had a fight among them until yesterday. Even it rained, but the powders were quite effective.

As I haven't seen the police today and I want them out from my block, I'll continue to sprinkle the powders, until this thing goes to a conclusion and they be totally gone. Today it seems very quite and I think the rest of them are hidden, but I believe what happened yesterday is going to take a revenge among them, so I'm afraid that is gonna have a reaction, but it's their problem and I hope none other people of my neighborhood gets hurt.

They're not the only people selling drugs in my area, there is a bar whose owners are in the business too and I want these people away, they're making of my dear neighbourhood a total crap. I'm planning to use Hot Foot Powders in the corners of the bar.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 10, 2021 4:21 pm

Alice Kyteler ,

What you described is exactly what one would expect with Hot Foot Powder. I do advise to sprinkle, not just in corners but also where people will step, do so as you pray to cause them to fight and hate, to move along, to leave. You may want to cleanse your home and self after this work as well. This is a common practice. If you can, spray ammonia over the former place to clean the energy.

JayDee

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Tue May 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Hi JayDee,

The funny thing is that I did not state to cause them a figth, what I did was just state them to leave the place. The fight was a total shock!. The next day a neighbor told me she witnessed the fight and one of the criminals was about to stab the others with a knife (I could not see that from my window). While this lady was telling me this, the father of one of the guys involved in the fight, a ver young one, came to the place where his son was (in the dealers zone), and slapped him in the face, for had caused problems in the community, the rest of the gang were in silence. In that moment I found out one of these crappy guys lives in my building. That was within minutes the second time I sprinkled the powders in the dealers area.

Police has not arrested anyone, that's the problem, but I keep asking Saint Michael that to happen.
Yesterday and today have sprinkled a bit more of Hot Foot in the front door of their place, and the dealers haven't got out from there, they seem scared to be outside. Like scared of tresspasing the area where I sprinkled the powders.
I'm waiting for results while I'm planning to work with the Spirit of a dead police officer if things go worst. They're dealers and I'm afraid of they could continue with their activities in the area.
Last november I found out that there is this poor young officer who is buried next to my dad's graveyard. I discovered the policeman's tomb while visiting my dad and departed grandmothers, like if he was calling me.
There was an inscription on the tomb stating he was brutally murdered while on duty, when I arrived home, I search info about him and this murdered happened when I was a child, a total tragedy. He was shot in his head by a terrorist who hated police officers.
This poor officer is not from my location, he even was murdered very very long from my location, but for any reason his tomb is in my hometown, next to my dad's.
I felt a powerful connection with him when I found out his tomb.

I'm wondering if Hot Foot can be mixed with a departed person's graveyard's dirt. But maybe I should ask the police officer's Spirit if that could be appropiate.

I use regularly armmonia to cleanse, I will continue, thanks for the advice.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 11, 2021 1:54 pm

Alice Kyteler,

You may not have expected an explosion but you did use hotfoot which has a fire element to the work. I am not surprised by the event that unfolded. I would not mix his dirt with the hotfoot, I would purchase his dirt and reward him for allowing you to take it, and sprinkle it for protection and to draw police on that area. He was a police officer so likely enjoyed coffee, a nice hot cup, flowers, a candle, even water. I generally always bring whisky and coins. As for dirt as well, you can purchase dirt from a police station and use that as well.

JayDee

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Tue May 11, 2021 11:51 pm

Hi JayDee

This product seems like a boom!

It seems reasonable not to use Hot Foot with the officer tomb's dirt as is such a hot product. I was thinking to reward him with a beverage as he was shot while on duty during a break in a café. But before taking the dirt, must have his permission first!.

I find It very difficult to take some dirt from a police station, but the station near my home has a little garden in the front door, must the dirt be from the inside of the building?. Can It be from the outside but on the premises?.

I was thinking about other idea. I had to call the police two years ago because of problematic neighbors upstairs. The officer was amazing and took care personally of the situation, after leaving my house, he gave me his personal phone number. I thought this was an excuse to flirt with me, anyway, I've managed to have this police officer number and his picture dressed in uniform. What about using his picture in a spell to attact the police to the dealers area?.

While searching for magical routes to send these dealers out, my neighbors and I discuss the day to resolve the issue on the mundane side. We want to contact the owner of the place to make her know the activities are happening there. Many owners rent their places to crappy people because the prefer to get the money, they don't think about the consequences of having these people in the area.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 12, 2021 11:23 am

Alice Kyteler ,

Always pay before you take the dirt. Spend some moments at his grave talking to him, listen for any signs, or any feelings, then proceed based on that. A easy trick to get dirt at a police station is to buy a flower in a pot and act like you are putting it their as a sign of support or gesture to the police, pick a blue flower in a black pot. Dig a little dirt and place the flower and pot on top. Outside of the building.

JayDee

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:09 am

Hi all,

I've got another problem. Aside from working on my next door neighbours who are showing signs of moving (house is up for sale).

Now I've got a new family who plan on moving directly opposite to my home (the house is under refurb so they won't be moving in immediately). I can tell already that there are going to be a number of issues and parking will be one of them.

How do I deter them (if it's even possible) from moving in? is there anything I can do to stall the process. I do have an idea of who I would like to move in, just not them!

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:33 am

Lady_C ,

A skull candle dressed with commanding or Influence products to tell the family member not to move in. You can work a positive spell and use a figure candle with come to me and draw the family member to a new different home, you can use a map with this work to move them away. Being this is a family member, I would not use hot foot on them to stop the moving in, unless this was a person you really dislike.

Influence https://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Commanding: https://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

JayDee

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:40 am

Thank you so much!!

Ivoryjeanlevy
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ivoryjeanlevy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:00 am

Hi!
I am making hot foot powder to encourage my racist roommate to move out. We share land but completely different living space. I planned to make the powder , then sprinkle it at dawn in her car, garden, and the front steps of the porch bc I never walk there. She has friends coming over during this time and I don’t like them either but am not trying to cross randoms. I’m also interested in time. I’m hoping she will be gone in a month, this mixed with the protection I am going to put around my own living space. What is you all’s experiences on using this on roommates ? I already have a honey jar going to convince her to see things my way but now it is war.

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:38 am

Ivoryjeanlevy,

I cannot comment on how quick or how well making your own hotfoot powder would work on eliminating a roommate. We discuss the use of Lucky Mojo products on this forum. To get rid of a roommate, sprinkling the powder where they will walk, mixing it with their footprint and tossing it in running river, putting it in their shoes, are all traditional methods to working with this product. Doe be careful because the roommate can track this back into the house and get on you as well. Some schools of thought say it only effects the persons prepared for , others say it can effect anyone.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
https://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
https://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:04 am

Is there anything I can do to hurry up the sale of my next door neighbours house? A few months ago they sold their property but I believe the finalising of the sale didn't go through (I'm guessing the buyer bailed out at the last minute) now it's back on the market for sale.

They are a nightmare to live next door to (constantly trespassing, intimidation tactics, initiating altercations etc..) and I want them gone ASAP. I have already used hot foot powder to get the wheels in motion (last Christmas) but I don't know what else I can do speed up the house sale..

Accessing their property isn't an option anymore because of their cameras and it will look suspicious if I'm seen by their house. Is there something I can do from a distance?

I want nice, respectful neighbours who like us, keep to themselves, what do you recommend I do to get decent neighbours once they have finally gone?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:47 am

Lady_C,

Print off the listing and place it under an Attraction Votive candle with a petition to draw new buyers to the house. Also can stick a Lodestone on top of the photo and dress it with Attraction oil, feed it magnetic sand to draw new people.

Attraction Candle:https://www.luckymojo.com/candle-attraction.html
Attraction Oil: https://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
Lodestone: http://www.herbmagic.com/lodestone-medium-single.html
Anvil Dust to feed Lodestones: http://www.herbmagic.com/anvil-dust.html

JayDee

Lady_C

Unread post by Lady_C » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:15 am

Thank you SOOOOO much JayDee :)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”