Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Re: Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:49 pm

Hi RedAlchemy,

That is a type of contact work, and is definitely a legitimate way to try to get an enemy to touch Goofer Dust. It *should* only work on the one who's name has been quoted into the work, but others do have stories about collateral damage with Goofer Dust, so it's always good to be careful. Opinions vary on this subject, but most rootworkers believe that it should only affect the one who's name is called.

However, I'm a little confused... Why is this woman trying to kill/harm the girlfriend, when she's trying to get revenge on her ex?
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

RedAlchemy

Unread post by RedAlchemy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:34 am

Hi FiachnaCybele,
Thank you for your answer. I do not know the particulars of what transpired, but I think she was trying to hurt the girlfriend so that he would feel pain of loss, but that is only a speculation. My friend told her that the goofer dust she made was pretty potent and told her the affects that could happen, including death, but you know some people will not heed even the sternest warning. I never found out what happened, but I think I might ask, in a round about way the next time I see my friend.

lostinbigd

Unread post by lostinbigd » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Hi y'all, I hope I get this in the right topic, apologies in advance if not! I also apologize for the long story.

I'm kind of overwhelmed on what spell to do. I was with a narcissist for almost 6 years. During the time we were together he lost his job and didn't have steady work for awhile so I had helped support him. My best friend passed away from cancer also so I became an emotional mess and ended up using retail therapy as my escape. So between supporting him and drowning my sorrows in credit cards I racked up a lot of debt.

He only cared about himself so he didn't feel the need to intervene and pull me to the side to tell me to get help. Towards the end of the relationship he would constantly put me down and rip me apart verbally and my self-confidence shattered to pieces. I finally got sense to call it quits but he still would come around and I was stupid to allow it until now.

I've done so much to get my finances back on track but still have a long way to go. He came out unscathed so I want him to suffer financially mainly but also wouldn't mind giving him bad luck in future relationships. What recommendations would y'all suggest? I keep going back and forth on revenge or maybe intranquility but just have alot of options. :shock:
Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:36 am

lostinbigd,

The choice yours. The Intranquility Spirit wouldn't fit your situation unless you want him back. I would think very hard about that because chances are he will come back a mess and be a burden on you. I would stay away from that spell. For revenge spell ideas, please read through this thread. There are 9 pages if info that will explain the details. I will also post a link to a thread on jinxing someone's love life. I don't see why you couldn't do both spells. Might as well throw one huge mess and be done with it. The products are the means and you can direct the spell on what area you want it to hit. You will also find more spells on the product page.

Cursing someone's love life: curses-to-jinx-people-s-love-lives-keep ... 20029.html

Revenge Products: https://www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html
Destruction: https://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html
Crossing Products: https://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

The well written book Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida will give you some fantastic spells! https://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

I hope this helps.
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

PeachMilk
Newly Registered

Unread post by PeachMilk » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:32 am

Hello!

I’m rather new to the practice. I have always been drawn to it but decided to take the plunge and I can’t be more happier! I’m in need of guidance on a reversal spell… you see there is this guy at work that has hurt me pretty bad.. he’s used me and I have found out he’s a cake eater (he’s in a relationship not cool dude not cool!) my intentions are clear: I want this pain that I endure every day at work to be gone and for him to experience the amount of pain and anxiety he’s put me through. Maybe even the truth be revealed to his girlfriend. I am NOT interested in being with him in anyway shape or form as guys like this will never change. So I hope this makes sense.

What do I need for this reversal spell? And any recommendations on healing spells for myself? Thanks guys ☺️☺️☺️

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:26 am

Hello PeachMilk,

I have moved your post to the correct topic on the forum. We ask that you not start entirely new topics as you did, as this creates more work for forum staff. If you search the board using the little search box at the top of the page, you will see that we have nearly every topic already covered.

You ask for a reversing spell but I think you are seeking revenge instead. You want him to feel the pain he put you through. ("Reversing" in hoodoo typically refers to reversing a curse or spiritual attack someone has sent to you.)

So the topic your post has been moved to is the correct place for your query. If you read through the many posts here, you will likely find spells that will help you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”