Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract New Friend, New Lover, New Relationship, Marriage Prospect

Slither
Re: Spells to Attract New Friend, New Lover, New Relationship, Marriage Prospect

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:12 pm

I lit a come to me candle with photo of the women i like near the candle,i will wait 5-7 days to see if there any signs of possible communication or meeting.

Pyromancer

Re: Spells to Attract New Friend, New Lover, New Relationship, Marriage Prospect

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:06 am

I have a lot of male followers on my social media. If I sued Follow Me Girl would that bring more females? Also Attraction, Magnet, and Look Me Over?

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:33 am

Pyromancer ,

Follow Me Girl has an attractive element relating to love, I am not sure if I would use that to get more followers as it is a dominating love oil and you do not want people being obsessed with you. I do love the idea of Attraction, which can be used to draw anyone to you, Magnet would also draw specific people or things to you, Look Me Over oil is to draw attention, it is often used in retail shops to draw customers attention to a specific product. You can order this blend as a Church Special 4 oz bottle.

OIL-SPE-4RTW
4 oz. Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil, Retail
$44.00

You can use the "Add to Cart" button right here in this Lucky Mojo Forum message to order this product.

When you order, you should specify the single oil or blend of oils you wish us to combine for you, in the "message" are of your online shopping cart order form. Each bottle of Rootworkers & Churches Special Oil is individually made for the customer who places the order, and there are no standard" combinations, so you must specify your single oil or combination of oils each time you place an order for a Rootworkers' Special.
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Slither

Unread post by Slither » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:49 am

I want attraction love for meet girls,i mean known or uknown to give me attention as im too shy to make move my own. :|

I don't have social media accounts,so i could not tell when they may ask me to give em my profile etc.I may prefer magnet for specific persons i would like to come closer to me?

I've done a come to me candle to lit with petition for a specific girl with her pic near,i don't know how powerfull is this to get a positive result. :roll:

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:35 pm

Hello Slither,

It's impossible to tell whether one spell or another would be enough to achieve a goal. You really have to try to work and see what results you get.

This topic that you're posting in is full of spelling device, so read through the many posts here and see if there's bells that speak to you. Give them a try and see how they work for you. Everyone is different, and no one spell works the exact same way for two different people. Experimentation is the key.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:26 pm

Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love by catherine yronwode

From casual hook-ups to married-with-children, and from erotic fascination to spiritual sex, it’s love that makes the world go ‘round — this book tells you how it’s done! You will learn conjure’s best-kept secrets, the private rites that root doctors only whisper about. “Down-Home Sex Magic” by catherine yronwode opens the bedroom door and offers you the erotic magic spells you have been waiting for.

96-page paperback, illustrated

BOO-GRI-DHSM
Down-Home Sex Magic: Hoodoo Spells of Bodily Love by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

In this no-holds-barred book, you will find more than 150 magical spells founded in love, grounded in history, and attested in faith. Learn how to use hoodoo spells to help find and attract a new lover, easily make casual sexual hook-ups, establish a bonded relationship, celebrate and enhance a loving marriage, arouse your mate more frequently, truly please the one you love, tie a wandering lover's nature, untie your own captured nature, and use personal concerns to happily hold the one you love. Chapters include these methods of sex magic:

Here's what's inside:

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
What This Book Is Not … And Why I Wrote It 5
Rootwork Terminology 6
The Basic Aims of Sex Magic 7
What You Will Need 10
Spiritual Supplies 12
Sex Magic Is Contact Magic 14
Fascinating Fluids 15
Magical Measures 25
Corporeal Concerns 28
Captivating Clothing 30
Wonderful Words 31
Herbal Aphrodisiacs 32
Amorous Amulets 38
Seductive Seasonings 42
Copulating Candles 47
Make-Out Mojos 53
Darling Dolls 59
Bewitching Bottles 60
Perfect Pairings 61
Erotic Energies 62
How to Hoodoo Your Lover’s Nature 64
Increasing Female Libido 68
Increasing Male Libido 73
Female Sexual Domination 74
Male Sexual Domination 76
Queer Sex Spells 78
Sacred Sex 80
The Key Is In Your Hand 95
Bibliography 96

For more information, see:https://luckymojo.com/downhomesexmagic.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:19 am

Hi - I can’t find it but I’ve seen her mention it several times throughout my years of reading the posts and listening to the radio show. Can someone point me in the direction of the spell miss cat used when she attracted her husband?

I am cutting and clearing all past relationships and emotional attachments to exes and ex-lovers.

I want to draw in my life partner/the one for me.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Hello Love_Muse,

I am not sure which spell Miss cat used but here is an array of free love spells which should inspire you:

https://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#3candlelove

Here's another page of free love spells for you to consider:

https://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lo ... pells.html

Perhaps Miss cat will see this and chime in with her successful approach.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:52 am

Thank you for your kind assistance! And I also did find the spell after going back through some forums! :-)

JayDee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:31 pm

For those who are interested in this spell it can be found in a book Published by Lucky Mojo and written by Miss Cat, The Art of Candle Magic.

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2156, Forum Moderator, Reader and Root Worker.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”